Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Crafts > General Crafts > Tipis Anderson Indiana Powwow and Indian Market Anderson Indiana Powwow and Indian Market

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-04-2011, 02:33 PM   #1
Pow Wow Committee

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
TWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 307.00
Savings: 0.00
Anderson Indiana Powwow and Indian Market

Next weekend will be the Anderson Indiana Powwow and Indian Market's 8th Annual.

And I just got word that the Anderson Indiana Powwow and Indian Market's tipi camp is paying $50 for gas money for the first 20 tipis at their event.

What's even more amazing, for their tipi competition, the Cash Prize money is $150, $100, and $75 for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place respectively. SOOO if you've got a tipi come on up. I'll be there but I won't be in the tipi competition because I may be helping with the competition but YOU CAN ENTER AND HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN!!!!

If you're interested, email me at [email protected] or you can google it or go to their website at andersontownpowwow.org

I love my tipi's. I'll never be homeless with them.

History is written by the winners.

TWDBear is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links