Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By whitecoyote
  • 1 Post By Chevy_truckin_NDN
  • 3 Post By xTekno
  • 1 Post By Grits & Beans

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Crafts > General Crafts > Tipis I still have a Tipi for sale I still have a Tipi for sale

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-07-2008, 07:16 PM   #1
Pow Wow Visitor

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
whitecoyote has a brilliant futurewhitecoyote has a brilliant futurewhitecoyote has a brilliant futurewhitecoyote has a brilliant futurewhitecoyote has a brilliant futurewhitecoyote has a brilliant futurewhitecoyote has a brilliant futurewhitecoyote has a brilliant future
Credits: 1,540.36
Savings: 0.00
I still have a Tipi for sale

I still want to sell my 25' blackfoot tipi made by Bluestar of Missoula Montana. check out my original post here in "tipis" dated 6-21-07 and 11-17-07. Contact me here at Powwow and they will alert me to your interest.

white coytote
Ivan L Peltier likes this.
whitecoyote is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-09-2008, 05:07 PM   #2
Luv 2 craft for others!

CanteLake has a reputation beyond reputeCanteLake has a reputation beyond reputeCanteLake has a reputation beyond reputeCanteLake has a reputation beyond reputeCanteLake has a reputation beyond reputeCanteLake has a reputation beyond reputeCanteLake has a reputation beyond reputeCanteLake has a reputation beyond reputeCanteLake has a reputation beyond reputeCanteLake has a reputation beyond reputeCanteLake has a reputation beyond reputeCanteLake has a reputation beyond reputeCanteLake has a reputation beyond reputeCanteLake has a reputation beyond reputeCanteLake has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 986.45
I would love to know how much you are asking for your Tipi. Thank you you can PM me with the info. Cantelake
CanteLake is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-06-2008, 06:37 AM   #3
Pow Wow Visitor

Arrowman is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 0.00
Tipi for sale

Can you ell us how much the tipi is selling for? We live in France and are keen to have a tipi in our large garden so our healing and retreat visitors can sleep in it.

Obviously there would be additional costs for transports

Simon Arrowman
Arrowman is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-03-2009, 08:29 PM   #4
Pow Wow Visitor

Washta Chapawee is an unknown quantity at this point
Your Teepee

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecoyote View Post
I still want to sell my 25' blackfoot tipi made by Bluestar of Missoula Montana. check out my original post here in "tipis" dated 6-21-07 and 11-17-07. Contact me here at Powwow and they will alert me to your interest.

white coytote
My ears are standing up, and I want to howl,...
My daughter needs a tipi to call her own.
What is your barter?

Washta C.

Last edited by Washta Chapawee; 03-03-2009 at 08:35 PM.. Reason: spelling error
Washta Chapawee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-04-2009, 03:00 AM   #5
hello

Items Present
superndngyrl has a reputation beyond repute
superndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,091.95
Quote:
Originally Posted by Washta Chapawee View Post
My ears are standing up, and I want to howl,...
My daughter needs a tipi to call her own.
What is your barter?

Washta C.
haha what does that mean?
Old 03-05-2009, 11:57 PM   #6
Pow Wow Visitor

Washta Chapawee is an unknown quantity at this point
Barter/Trade

Quote:
Originally Posted by superndngyrl View Post
haha what does that mean?
Barter: exchange of-(in my case)- goods, (not services) without the use of money. For instance; "it-(tipi, for example)-will be paid for by a mixture of barter and cash."

A mixture of curiosity and necessity formed the original question,
which I hoped to engender a response from the "seller"?
I, too, wondered IF White Coyote still had a tipi for sale,...
jury is still out on that one.

{You must be a dancer/artist. Stay Beautiful, because with the dance, you help people to think beautiful as well.}

Washta/out .
Washta Chapawee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-03-2009, 04:34 PM   #7
Pow Wow Visitor

whitecoyote has a brilliant futurewhitecoyote has a brilliant futurewhitecoyote has a brilliant futurewhitecoyote has a brilliant futurewhitecoyote has a brilliant futurewhitecoyote has a brilliant futurewhitecoyote has a brilliant futurewhitecoyote has a brilliant future
I still have a tipi for sale washta chapawee

You are misinformed. My 25 ft blackfoot tipi is still for sale as of June 3rd, 2009. the price is $1500.00 but you ask if I am willing to barter. Do you have a heavy duty mobility electric scooter you'd like to trade?

The tipi is unpainted, has liners, no poles, long cheyenne flaps, a heavy duty canvas floor, painted pins and original bag. It was used only one summer. I am located in So. Cal. and we'd have to work out the delivery.
Old 05-18-2010, 07:27 PM   #8
Pow Wow Visitor

The tipi is still for sale

As of May 15, 2010 the Tipi is still for sale.
Old 07-29-2011, 09:30 PM   #9
Pow Wow Visitor

As of July 29th, 2011 the Blue Star Blackfoot Tipi is still for sale but I got to let you know, as the years go by, I am becoming less willing to sell it. It is as an old friend.
White Coyote
Old 07-13-2012, 04:48 PM   #10
Pow Wow Visitor

25ft Blackfoot Tipi is still for sale as of July 2012

Just to keep the curious informed, my 25ft Blackfoot Tipi made by Blue Star Tipi's of Missoula Montana, is still for sale and still priced at $1500.00
I took it out in the Spring and found two mouse holes had been chewed into it at the base. I will have to patch them before I will sell it but all are welcome to inquire. I am beginning to have an itch to buy some poles and set it up in the yard this summer.
White Coyote
Old 09-29-2013, 08:43 PM   #11
Pow Wow Visitor

The Tipi is still for sale

My 25 ft blue star tipi is still for sale as of September 2013
Old 10-04-2013, 10:35 AM   #12
3 down and 1 to go! lol

Items SwordPresentPresent
Chevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond repute
Chevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 9,926.62
Savings: 1.00
post a pic?
windanncer likes this.

"Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Dogs of War..."
Chevy_truckin_NDN is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-22-2013, 10:44 AM   #13
Pow Wow Visitor

nycmony100 is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 108.00
How much pls send pic [email protected]yahoo.com
nycmony100 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-22-2013, 12:24 PM   #14
Standing Rock

Items PresentDevilElephant
Credits: 84,941.75
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
one would think that after being on the market for over 5 years, perhaps the price could come down.
xTekno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2014, 12:32 AM   #15
Pow Wow Visitor

You try going out there and buy a tipi like this one for anything less than $4000 and then you can tell me to lower the price. $1500 is a miniscule low price. I'm in no hurry and from time to time it occurs to me that maybe I should keep it. I would appreciate it that while I am trying to sell this, that you and the peanut factory out there keep your opinions to yourself!!!!
Old 07-19-2014, 12:34 AM   #16
Pow Wow Visitor

If you want to see pictures then go to the trading post on powwows.com and see them.
Old 07-22-2014, 04:34 AM   #17
Pow Wow Visitor

I have just been informed that all the old posts in the Trading Post have been cleared so my old pictures are no longer there. I will reload them sometime in the future.
White Coyote
Old 07-22-2014, 06:31 PM   #18
Ugh. As. If.

Grits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond repute
Grits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 6,898.11
This is a public forum and members are free to express their opinions, including standard business reasoning.

and i believe it's peanut gallery, not factory.

hagd
windanncer likes this.
Grits & Beans is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links