Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree53Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Crafts > General Crafts Pipes in Apache tradition Pipes in Apache tradition

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-21-2018, 11:16 PM   #41
Tiny Tot Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
WomanfromOz is infamous around these partsWomanfromOz is infamous around these partsWomanfromOz is infamous around these partsWomanfromOz is infamous around these parts
Credits: 1,195.29
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by wardancer View Post
You probably love to come up to the Lakota Rez and Sundance ! I'm sure they'd let you right in ! It's a "native thing" you could lay claim to it also ! How about going to The Kiowa Ceremonials , I'm sure you'd fit right in. Not The Cheyennes Ceremonies though , we're all *ssh*les !
Again, Wardancer, state your blood Quantam.

Not interest in fake BS white pretendians thanks. I'm also not interested in proving myself to a bunch of racist morons in an Internet forum. I have zero interest in going to any Cheyenne ceremony you're at.

You just get someone to back you up and go full attack. There's no reason for you to be up in my face the way you are.

If a group of Native people can't accept people from other cultures how can we expect Non-Natives to accept Native people.

There's some Australian wisdom for you.

Last edited by OLChemist; 09-22-2018 at 02:17 AM.. Reason: Removed a mild vulgarity. Keepin' it PG.
WomanfromOz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-21-2018, 11:21 PM   #42
Tiny Tot Dancer

WomanfromOz is infamous around these partsWomanfromOz is infamous around these partsWomanfromOz is infamous around these partsWomanfromOz is infamous around these parts
Quote:
The only real thing I've accused you of is being a DNA Idiot !
You accused me of not having the right to use Sweetgrass. You said Cree and Inuit didn't use it. Inuit make baskets from it.

Hellooooo....
Old 09-21-2018, 11:31 PM   #43
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 58,454.73
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by WomanfromOz View Post
Again, Wardancer, state your blood Quantam.

Not interest in fake BS white pretendians thanks. I'm also not interested in proving myself to a bunch of racist morons in an Internet forum. I have zero interest in going to any Cheyenne ceremony you're at.

You just get someone to back you up and go full attack. There's no reason for you to be up in my face the way you are.

If a group of Native people can't accept people from other cultures how can we expect Non-Natives to accept Native people.

There's some Australian wisdom for you.
I told you , you show me your card and I'll show you mine ! I will say this "I am a member of The Southern Cheyenne & Arapaho Tribes of Oklahoma !" I get a check every month from the tribe for being an old guy. My Grandmother was a "Holy Woman" and my Great Grandfather was a little boy sitting on the next hill watching the Battle of The Little Big Horn. My GGGreat Grandfather was Chief Black Kettle , The Peace Chief of the Southern Cheyenne.

Some wisdom from an old guy: Don't try to be something you're not ! If you're not a real person then we can't accept you. We did that once and they took over our country !
I can tell you that as a Traditional Dancer , I didn't pretend to get these eagle feathers ! My Grandmother always told me "You 're either ndn or you're not" and I am Cheyenne !
OLChemist, subeeds, gilisi and 1 others like this.

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Last edited by OLChemist; 09-22-2018 at 02:18 AM.. Reason: details..... (Removed a mild vulgarity. Keepin' it PG.)
wardancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-21-2018, 11:35 PM   #44
Tiny Tot Dancer

Quote:
Does Buffalo Sweetgrass grow wild on the plains of Australia ?

Yes, Australian sweetgrass ( Glyceria Australis ) is a Native Australian grass that gives off a sweet smell when burned.

Then you should not be giving advice like you are.

Who did I advise about smudging? What Indian advice have I given?

I told someone to look in the yellows pages or google a store? Get real.

Old 09-21-2018, 11:42 PM   #45
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You accused me of not having the right to use Sweetgrass. You said Cree and Inuit didn't use it. Inuit make baskets from it.

Hellooooo....
No , once again you are mistaken ! I said you didn't know what it was used for. When smudging , we use the 4 sacred herbs but they all have specific uses.

"Cree and Inuit didn't use it." Show me where I said they didn't use it ! You said and I will quote:"You're not the only culture in the world to have smudging ceremonies. I have other cultural backgrounds thanks." That quote leave out the "native cultures you claim"
Make up something else !
OLChemist and gilisi like this.

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 09-21-2018, 11:43 PM   #46
Pow Wow Committee

gilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond repute
gilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 59,005.33
she said

"pretendian racist morons....

STATE YOUR QUANTUM"

subeeds likes this.

"Show me somethin"

Last edited by OLChemist; 09-22-2018 at 02:18 AM.. Reason: Removed a mild vulgarity. Keepin' it PG.
gilisi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-21-2018, 11:51 PM   #47
Tiny Tot Dancer

Quote:
I told you , you show me your card and I'll show you mine ! I will say this "I am a member of The Southern Cheyenne & Arapaho Tribes of Oklahoma !" I get a check every month from the tribe for being an old guy. My Grandmother was a "Holy Woman" and my Great Grandfather was a little boy sitting on the next hill watching the Battle of The Little Big Horn. My GGGreat Grandfather was Chief Black Kettle , The Peace Chief of the Southern Cheyenne.

Some wisdom from an old guy: Don't try to be something you're not ! If you're not a real person then we can't accept you. We did that once and they took over our country !
I can tell you that as a champion Traditional Dancer , I didn't pretend to get these eagle feathers ! My Grandmother always told me "You 're either ndn or you're not" and I am Cheyenne !

I'm happy for you. I don't need you to justify yourself. I'm not trying to be anyone other than who I am and that's a part Native woman from many different Native cultures. I am a real person and I don't need your acceptance. I already have the acceptance of my people. I don't want your country or your constant nit-picking.

I don't care.
Old 09-21-2018, 11:52 PM   #48
Tiny Tot Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilisi View Post
she said

"pretendian racist morons....

STATE YOUR QUANTUM"

No darling, you didn't read I properly. The pretendian comment was about the Sundance, idiots. You're the racist morons.

Last edited by OLChemist; 09-22-2018 at 02:19 AM.. Reason: Hopefully clarifying the original post. Removed a mild vulgarity. Keepin' it PG.
Old 09-21-2018, 11:53 PM   #49
Pow Wow Committee

gilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond repute
gilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I'm happy for you. I don't need you to justify yourself. I'm not trying to be anyone other than who I am and that's a part Native woman from many different Native cultures. I am a real person and I don't need your acceptance. I already have the acceptance of my people. I don't want your country or your constant nit-picking.

I don't care.
Indeed, you have made that so apparent in your many posts.

(sarcasm)

"Show me somethin"
Old 09-21-2018, 11:55 PM   #50
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
"Yes, Australian sweetgrass ( Glyceria Australis ) is a Native Australian grass that gives off a sweet smell when burned."

This is not the same as our buffalo sweetgrass. More misleading schtuff.....

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 09-21-2018, 11:56 PM   #51
Tiny Tot Dancer

Quote:
No , once again you are mistaken ! I said you didn't know what it was used for. When smudging , we use the 4 sacred herbs but they all have specific uses.

"Cree and Inuit didn't use it." Show me where I said they didn't use it ! You said and I will quote:"You're not the only culture in the world to have smudging ceremonies. I have other cultural backgrounds thanks." That quote leave out the "native cultures you claim"
Make up something else !
No Wardancer, you are lying again to cover yourself.

You said where did Cree get sweetgrass. And oh, Where did Inuit get Sweetgrass.

If you wife is Inuit wouldn't you know this already??

I'm not bringing my whole family into a stupid forum argument with a bunch of morons. It's really non of your business. I don't make anything up. I have lots of paperwork to prove who I am.

Last edited by OLChemist; 09-22-2018 at 02:19 AM.. Reason: Removed a mild vulgarity. Keepin' it PG.
Old 09-21-2018, 11:56 PM   #52
Pow Wow Committee

Sundance idiots?

Wow. I'm done here last word girl.

"Show me somethin"
Old 09-22-2018, 12:01 AM   #53
Tiny Tot Dancer

Quote:
Indeed, you have made that so apparent in your many posts.

(sarcasm)
Then why are you wasting your time still talking to me. Are you that bored darling?

What on earth did you do to entertain yourselves before I got here.

My apologies to the OP for this shambles. I have thread stalkers.

Old 09-22-2018, 12:02 AM   #54
Tiny Tot Dancer

Quote:
Sundance idiots?

Wow. I'm done here last word girl.
I looked up the Sundance group that Wardancer told me to join It says it is a group of white people pretending to be Indians. Isn't that what he told me to join?
Old 09-22-2018, 12:06 AM   #55
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
Quote:
I looked up the Sundance group that Wardancer told me to join It says it is a group of white people pretending to be Indians. Isn't that what he told me to join?
Not likely , There are NO white people at the real Cheyenne Sundance. There are however , numerous pretendian groups that claim about anything to seem legit. Kinda like DNA ndns !

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Last edited by wardancer; 09-22-2018 at 12:11 AM..
Old 09-22-2018, 12:10 AM   #56
Pow Wow Committee

Items ElephantPresent
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 58,656.27
Alright, I'm putting on my moderator's hat. As much as I enjoy a good train wreck... Everyone slow down and watch their typing. And maybe take a little more time to read and reread before going from zero to outrage.

Heavens, I wasn't going to speak you again WomanFromOz, but no he was not telling you to join any group on the internet. He was telling you to go a reservation in South Dakota and try to join in their ceremony.

I'm going to give the benefit of the doubt and assume there is a missing comma and no one is insulting sun dancers, just insulting board members who are all big enough to take their licks like adults. I've edited the punctuation in the original post.

Last edited by OLChemist; 09-22-2018 at 10:17 AM..
OLChemist is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-22-2018, 12:11 AM   #57
Tiny Tot Dancer

Quote:
"Yes, Australian sweetgrass ( Glyceria Australis ) is a Native Australian grass that gives off a sweet smell when burned."

This is not the same as our buffalo sweetgrass. More misleading schtuff.....
Obviously!! It's from two different countries.

Seriously get...a...life

Oh look mines calling now. I'm going to live it. Got better things to do than sit around aalll day on ipad with this nonsense.
Old 09-22-2018, 12:13 AM   #58
Tiny Tot Dancer

Quote:
Not likely , There are NO white people at the real Cheyenne Sundance. There are however , numerous pretendian groups that claim about anything to seem legit. Kinda like DNA ndns !
Oh, I beg your pardon, I'm sorry I thought you were telling me to join the white people sun dancers. I don't identify as white.
Old 09-22-2018, 12:15 AM   #59
Tiny Tot Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLChemist View Post
Alright, I'm putting on my moderator's hat. As much as I enjoy a good train wreck. Everyone slow down and watch their typing. And maybe take a little more time to read and reread before going from zero to outrage.

Heavens, I wasn't going to speak you again WomanFromOz, but no he was not telling you to join any group on the internet. He was telling you to go a reservation in South Dakota and try to join in their ceremony.

I'm going to give the benefit of the doubt and assume there is a missing comma and no one is insulting sun dancers, just insulting board members who are all big enough to take their licks like adults. I've edited the punctuation in the original post.
Correct. I would never insult real Sun dancers. I was receiving such vitriol I assumed he was digging at me to join the fake group.

Thank you.
Old 09-22-2018, 12:18 AM   #60
Pow Wow Committee

Items ElephantPresent
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 58,656.27
I'm doing it again. Dang college prof conditioning.

Quote:
I would never insult real Sun dancers.
Be careful. There are good men and women on here who have sacrificed for the people.
subeeds, gilisi and Broken Arrow like this.
OLChemist is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links