Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Men's Dance Styles > Grass Dancing Allen Retasket Jr... Allen Retasket Jr...

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-19-2004, 09:34 PM   #81
Tiny Tot Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
buffalo69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Go Allen

Go Allen, I danced with this guy since he first started and he has always been nice to me. So I think he is alright. I don't know what yall talkin bout his personal life for. If you have something constructive to say then say it to his face, not on the internet for others can see, you bring shame to yourself when you write like that on here. Would you go around yelling all these obscene things about a person at a Pow Wow for all to hear? Think about it before you write it because this isn't some pretend fairy land where you can write anything you want without consequences. All the girls who write bad stuff about you on here Allen like you or liked you but they got dissed (too bad for them). If they really didn't like you they wouldn't pay attention to you. Thats the FLAT TRUTH Stay strong brother
buffalo69 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-22-2004, 12:24 AM   #82
www.wakalapi.com

Wakalapi has a reputation beyond repute
Wakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 336.00
I've known Allen and his dad for oh about four years. They are great dancers and an overall very honorable and respectable family. I know that Allen got where he is today by practicing alot .... to the tune of several hours a week .... and today he makes his own outfits. He deserves alot of credit for what he's accomplished.
Old 10-25-2004, 03:46 PM   #83
V-Style Jingler

Sweet Syilx is a jewel in the rough
Geez! This thread was highly amusing at the beginning. It's just plain sad that these young females feel the overwhelming urge to write gossip online about a guy who happens to be a great dancer.

Allen - You are a great dancer and have always carried yourself very well. You do your family proud and I am glad to say that about a fellow Secwepemc. Take care and don't let this ridiculous thread get ya down. At least you have done very well to handle the crap being said on this thread and good for you, you are better than that to drag yourself down to the level of some people on this thread.

For all of the Allen-haters on this thread, all I can say is get a life. I mean, come on, he is a great dancer and what the heck do you care what happens in his personal life? Are you mad because you tried to flirt with the guy and he didn't return the attention? It sounds like a bunch of spurned little girls who have nothing better to do with their time except trying to start crap online *shakes her head* That just plain sad.

Just keep up the dancing, you are one of my favourite grass dancers, Allen!

R.
Sweet Syilx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-03-2006, 02:03 PM   #84
Pow Wow Visitor

NativeBabyGurl16 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking

Fo Sho Nigga My Cuzion Al Is ****ing coo nd if yu *****ez have a problem with that imma have to kick your *** lol j.p He Is Pretty Cool
NativeBabyGurl16 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-03-2006, 02:04 PM   #85
Pow Wow Visitor

NativeBabyGurl16 is an unknown quantity at this point
ALLEN HAS A GF TERRI!!!!!!SO YA
NativeBabyGurl16 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-03-2006, 04:11 PM   #86
Why u gotta be hatein?!

*~Tinker Bell~* will become famous soon enough
Location: YAK-TOWN AND I GOT TO SKOOL IN G-TOWN IN ODER WORD YAKIMA AND GRANGER REPRESENTIN BAYBE!!!"SHEAH!"
well i would say all kindsa **** but since yall say he dance good an all ill jus say
hes alright i mean i see him all tha time so u can probably imagine how many times i havta stare at him.....i had his number once but lost it but be4 that i called it an his dad answered but oder thatn that yea thas about it...holla at cha gurl
~Ellen~ oh courtny buck is it? well chucky said hi or charles sorry lol ace!:)he didn't im jus playin wit cha hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Old 03-03-2006, 06:37 PM   #87
Aint Dat Sumptin?

Dat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Dat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond repute
"Good grief charlie brown"...who dug up THIS thread?....

"Never Compromise yourself, Your all you've got"

"An eye for an eye will only lead to a blind world."
Dat1NdnGuy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-07-2006, 09:42 PM   #88
~ElMo LoVeZ yOu~

~ElMo~ is a jewel in the rough
lol holla back
Old 03-09-2006, 07:28 AM   #89
Fancy Schmancy Dancer

MissFancyChick is a glorious beacon of light
Location: formerly in Seattle, now i live in Eastern Washington on the Colville Rez
Credits: 250.00
Dang!!

this is just funny...
ive had the pleasure of getting to know al a little bit these past few months and this doesnt sound like him at all...

yall are crazy!!

Al... you know youre the shiz... keep it up bruh!!

tell kateri i said hey!
Old 03-09-2006, 02:36 PM   #90
Pow Wow Visitor

mjswimmer1 is a jewel in the rough
This is sad

I have know Allen and his father since he was a small boy in Wenatchee, and they have always been good people, my daughter considered Allen Jr. her big brother, you young girls who are on here talking this stuff is wrong, and it's the wrong place to do this too, and if you really knew Allen Jr. you would know he likes to tease and he can take being teased too, Just because a young man doesn't fall at your feet when u look at him doesn't mean he is a bad person, maybe he was raised right, unlike alot of young ones I know, you should all carry yourselves with diginty and pride, its really sad to see our young people being ugly to one another , we should be able to get along, and what matters is what is in your heart, and Allen Jr. does have a good heart, and may I say he is a very good dancer, beader and sewer, maybe if the girl who started this also learned to do these things she wouldn't have so much time to talk about another human being, all I can say about this young person who is talking this stuff, "dont hate, appreciate!""dont hate him cause you cant have him"
Allen Jr. Keep up the good work, you are a fine young man and I am proud that my baby girl calls you her big brother, and by the way she says Hi!
From Wenatchee to Tulalip, keep up the good work,keep your head up and dont let this young girl get ya down

Last edited by mjswimmer1; 03-09-2006 at 02:38 PM.. Reason: misspelled words
mjswimmer1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-09-2006, 04:37 PM   #91
Junior Dancer

ndnangel will become famous soon enough
Dang and to think i thought this thread over and everyone moved on..........*shakes head* oh ya and al........ ur a butthead.....no just messing muchlove
ndnangel is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-12-2006, 02:30 PM   #92
*206*

LiLT206 has a reputation beyond repute
LiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond repute
why does this loser have a thread??? hahah... just jokes
LiLT206 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-16-2006, 07:19 PM   #93
~ElMo LoVeZ yOu~

~ElMo~ is a jewel in the rough
yea i agree wit lilt lol i dunnt even know if im lyin or tellin tha truth!!!!!!im goin nuts here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-21-2008, 09:45 PM   #94
Julian Brave NoiseCat

Dancing on Skates is an unknown quantity at this point
Yo, Allen Retasket is dope. Best Shuswap dancer out there...aside from me... lolz. jokes jokes. Never met the dood, but he's got shweet outfit n movez. Wanna meet that guy.
Dancing on Skates is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links