Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree7Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Men's Dance Styles > Grass Dancing fave grass dancer fave grass dancer

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-23-2005, 05:08 PM   #301
Junior Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
DANTS is a name known to all
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 263.90
Cool

At the risk of leaving someone out I will list all my faves.......
Jonathan WindyBoy, Wesley WindyBoy, Jr. Eashappie, Jon Murie, Chaske Valdez, Jerome Thunderhawk, Buck Spotted Tail, Quanah Larose, Todd Tendoy, J.R. McCabe,
Rusty Gillette, Randy Paskemine, Haga Cleveland, Phillip Whiteman, Jr., Richard Street and Daryl Bolton.
DANTS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-28-2005, 12:59 AM   #302
artist/singer

willasings is an unknown quantity at this point
Savings: 0.00
Hello Grass Dance Fans!!!! sounds like everyone has a Favorite and someones mad at Windy Boy. He is or was a great dancer, haven't seen him dance in years. Anyway who won the $2000.00 in Parshall, North Dakota?
willasings is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-28-2005, 09:38 AM   #303
Eastern Blanket Dancer

Items Treasure Chest
bahnisiain has a reputation beyond repute
bahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,722.75
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by willasings
Hello Grass Dance Fans!!!! sounds like everyone has a Favorite and someones mad at Windy Boy. He is or was a great dancer, haven't seen him dance in years. Anyway who won the $2000.00 in Parshall, North Dakota?
last time i saw Jonathan dance was about 2 years ago. have not seen him dance since.

bahnisiain is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-05-2005, 06:29 PM   #304
artist/singer

sexypanthergyrl, how can you tell people to mind their own business? you expressed yourself on the Internet silly, people will respond. Anyway whether Windyboy is a snake or not, he was a top grassdancer. I think you might need to get therapy for the RAGE you have against him. Good Luck!
Old 07-05-2005, 06:37 PM   #305
meeeeeeeeeeee

Plenty Fox has a reputation beyond repute
Plenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond repute
Willa, you speak the truth; once something's on the net it is open season...

I learned the hard way that holding bitterness inside about how someone has treated you--only hurts you--it doesn't affect them at all. Don't give anyone the power to hurt you, don't give them your medicine...just take care of yourself SPG. Be kind to yourself, move on in life. There is someone out there that will treat you the way you deserve to be treated; so long as you show them you respect yourself first. Take care.

The Creator said, "A foreign race of white people will come, who will become your friends. You should treat them well."

The Creator sure had a strange sense of humor!

Plenty Fox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-06-2005, 12:10 AM   #306
artist/singer

Plentyfox.....Thank you! Yes , one cannot hold such anger and feel good about themselves. Everyone we meet positive/negative is a teacher. We must try to take the good from it, the experience. Some members of your family must be from White Shield? You take care as well.
Old 07-06-2005, 12:11 PM   #307
meeeeeeeeeeee

Plenty Fox has a reputation beyond repute
Plenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond repute
That d*a*m*n Garrison Dam really screwed up everything. My Mom's family are spread all over creation now. Sheesh!

The Creator said, "A foreign race of white people will come, who will become your friends. You should treat them well."

The Creator sure had a strange sense of humor!

Plenty Fox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-07-2005, 01:33 AM   #308
artist/singer

Plenty Fox........Who is your Mother? if I may ask. I know alot of people from the Arikara Tribe, related to some. Yes Damn! The Garrison Dam. Should see it now, its super low, the water level I mean.
Old 07-07-2005, 05:12 PM   #309
Eastern Blanket Dancer

Items Treasure Chest
bahnisiain has a reputation beyond repute
bahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,722.75
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plenty Fox & Proud
Willa, you speak the truth; once something's on the net it is open season...

I learned the hard way that holding bitterness inside about how someone has treated you--only hurts you--it doesn't affect them at all. Don't give anyone the power to hurt you, don't give them your medicine...just take care of yourself SPG. Be kind to yourself, move on in life. There is someone out there that will treat you the way you deserve to be treated; so long as you show them you respect yourself first. Take care.
i agree with you and what others have said. also, i feel that this site is not the right place to voice such negativity towards anyone. i say stay clear of what causes the negativity, even if it means staying clear of certain people.

bahnisiain is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-12-2005, 12:15 PM   #310
TEEN DANCER

cheyenne_lady08 is an unknown quantity at this point
[]
Quote:
Originally Posted by chippewasweetie
undefined
THE SEXIEST GRASS DANCER WOULD HAVE TO BE JULIUS NOTAFRAID, HE SEEMS KINDA QUIET AT TIMES THOUGH
]i will half to agree with this one that boy Julius can jam seen him at Mayeeta kansas oh i couldnt keep mi eyes off of em aye
second fav is Wesley Windyboy

"when you were born,you cried and the world rejoiced:live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice"
cheyenne_lady08 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2005, 03:06 PM   #311
Grass4life

Mr.Gomez_23 is on a distinguished road
Talking Fav Dancer

The best dancer is the one how got the moves and goood looking dress. I like the guy that won in LCO what was his name.

Roney Preastion?

P.S If i get it wrong don't yell at me.
Mr.Gomez_23 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2005, 04:02 PM   #312
Senior Dancer

shorty has a reputation beyond repute
shorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 80.00
Thumbs up

fav grass dancer~!~!~

ive a few favs but Dennis.W really knows how to dance :)

id name more but honestly i forget alot of names like right after i hear them lol
shorty is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2005, 12:39 PM   #313
my mini me

ndldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond repute
ndldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 190.81
I have to say that my fav has to be Julius Notafraid. I love the way that he moves and he is very cute. After that would be Haga Cleveland. Watching them dance over the weekend. I didn't mind the heat.

Last edited by ndldy68; 07-26-2005 at 04:25 PM..
ndldy68 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-26-2005, 02:51 PM   #314
Senior Dancer

shorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond repute
Wink

John TakenAlive
Wanbli ChargingEagle
Dennis Williams
that one ~i cant remember his name~
Tristan Rainy
Jason Kingbird
Royce Kingbird
Julius NotAfraid
Richard Street
Micheal Cadotte
Andrew Windy Boy
Randall Paskemin
Old 08-03-2005, 04:38 PM   #315
Pow Wow Visitor

Miss Raylene is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up fave grass dancer

i'd have to say randall paskemin:)
Miss Raylene is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-03-2005, 05:07 PM   #316
Pow Wow Chaser

LumbeeDancr is a jewel in the rough
My fav would have to be Danny Garnieux
LumbeeDancr is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-16-2005, 01:25 PM   #317
Senior Dancer

Wink

«*´¯`·.~¤`† Terrance Littletent †`¤~.·´¯`*»

Old 08-30-2005, 08:19 PM   #318
Pow Wow Visitor

Nicotine25 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Smooth Smooth Smooth

i would have to say my bro
Nathan Mitsuing and lil bro
Derek Stanley now these guys are takin over
hands down i love watchin ya

Last edited by Nicotine25; 08-30-2005 at 08:22 PM..
Nicotine25 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-01-2005, 11:38 PM   #319
Pow Wow Visitor

IndianWoman3000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile

Wesley WindyBoy!! A guy named Junior McArthur but I don't know if he still dances. Brandon Daniels, if he still dances. umm, let's see...Wanbli Charging Eagle, is nice to watch. AJ redman, well I just like to look at his cute face!!
IndianWoman3000 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-22-2005, 01:44 PM   #320
HAPPY!!!

nativehunny has a reputation beyond repute
nativehunny has a reputation beyond reputenativehunny has a reputation beyond reputenativehunny has a reputation beyond reputenativehunny has a reputation beyond reputenativehunny has a reputation beyond reputenativehunny has a reputation beyond reputenativehunny has a reputation beyond reputenativehunny has a reputation beyond reputenativehunny has a reputation beyond reputenativehunny has a reputation beyond reputenativehunny has a reputation beyond reputenativehunny has a reputation beyond reputenativehunny has a reputation beyond reputenativehunny has a reputation beyond reputenativehunny has a reputation beyond reputenativehunny has a reputation beyond reputenativehunny has a reputation beyond repute
Location: I live where the sun meets the land, where the eagles and raven fly free.
Thumbs up fave grass dancer

ah....let's see.... they would have to be Randall Paskemin and Wesley Windyboy. They both have smooth moves