PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture

PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture (http://forums.powwows.com/)
-   Grass Dancing (http://forums.powwows.com/f22/)
-   -   Ladies, If You Could Tell Your Favorite Grass Dancer Anything, What Would It Be?? (http://forums.powwows.com/f22/ladies-if-you-could-tell-your-favorite-grass-dancer-anything-what-would-20450/)

baby2 06-25-2004 02:12 AM

Ladies, If You Could Tell Your Favorite Grass Dancer Anything, What Would It Be??

come on, don't be shy and let us know, just our little secret!:)

cuz i' been crushing just a bit on this one handsome man for a bit... and I would just like to say, Mr Darrell Paskemin, if you are reading this, with all due respect... i think u're purrty! lol, umm jk's but umm, seriously>>u can PM me AnyDay!!

Plenty Fox 06-25-2004 10:02 AM

Never hurts to have a crush!

I would tell mine... "Never keep a lady waiting" :49:

baby2 06-25-2004 01:10 PM

Grasser Crush...

hey... i'm kinda feeling a little guilty, i don't even know if He's with anyone right now... is he? :dontknow:
well if u are, no disrespect intended! all's in good fun!!!
:good&evil

bahnisiain 06-27-2004 12:02 AM

what would i tell my favorite grass dancer? some many things to say to him! :50: one would be: you have some great moves! do move that great outside of the arena?

Grassdancer17 06-28-2004 02:26 AM

She say"you have some great moves! do move that great outside of the arena?"

I say 'depends on tha song' or 'no im smoother' :P lolz jokes...keep goin...

SakotasHandmaiden 06-28-2004 03:06 AM

heehee i would tell him that i want his outfit so i can dance in it myselfs hehe

Chahta Diamond 06-28-2004 10:26 AM

Well since my favorite grass dancer is my boyfriend I'd tell him that I love him, miss him and can't wait for him to come back from his month long job in Arkansas

baby2 06-28-2004 08:29 PM

fave grasser...

:Jumping: lol. awww, that last one was sweet!

can't wait to hit the next powwow, maybe i'll have the guts to accidentally "run" into my secret hunny bunny and actually say hi! lol... AS IF!! :secrets:

baby2 06-28-2004 08:34 PM

lol....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grassdancer17
She say"you have some great moves! do move that great outside of the arena?"

I say 'depends on tha song' or 'no im smoother' :P lolz jokes...keep goin...

heeheee, too funny! what kinda "song" is your Favorite kind? Aye, just joking!!.... LOL :blushing:

tradish_wiyan 06-29-2004 11:55 AM

Wait a minute...did we just lapse back into Junior High?!?! :Eyebrows "What would I tell my favorite grass dancer?" puhleeze...LADIES, get a backbone!!!! If you like him that much that you have to start a thread on powwows.com...then GO TALK TO HIM!!!! Whats the worst that can happen?

Oh yeah...what if he had a very jealous woman and you end up like :wounded1:

Emmy 06-29-2004 02:07 PM

id tell him gimme back my beaded thongs...aye i jokes.

id tell him. um...hmm... keep dancin good hun an bring mama home the $$

im wif my fav :49:

shookshooklaquay 06-29-2004 04:12 PM

mmm fav grass dancer

well first I agree with the earlier comment can i wear it...and what I would say...well I've always been a sucker for grass dancers...only good ones, but can I peak under your fringe??? I also have seen some I think it was at Cahokia mounds he was so good, it made me giggle and I almost went and put a dollar well every dollar I had in his belt *blush* he sure was purty.

Grassdancer17 06-29-2004 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baby2
heeheee, too funny! what kinda "song" is your Favorite kind? Aye, just joking!!.... LOL :blushing:

start off with a grand entry ;) then double beat and shake lolz.

eucheefolife 06-29-2004 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shookshooklaquay
but can I peak under your fringe???

hey thats what i was gonna say {great minds think alike ayye}

baby2 07-02-2004 12:39 AM

CHILL, TRADISH WIYAN... it's just a Q!

Quote:

Originally Posted by tradish_wiyan
Wait a minute...did we just lapse back into Junior High?!?! :Eyebrows "What would I tell my favorite grass dancer?" puhleeze...LADIES, get a backbone!!!! If you like him that much that you have to start a thread on powwows.com...then GO TALK TO HIM!!!! Whats the worst that can happen?

Oh yeah...what if he had a very jealous woman and you end up like :wounded1:

HAAha... you know you're right? but this whole thread was meant for a quick laugh, don't take it so personal... :rtf:
*****sheeeee#@!ttttt*****
:dancer:
ps
and about the jalous woman thing... i gots to agree with you there cuz i know how it goes... thaz why i apologized for any offense that my little thread mighta caused.... i mean NO harm i come in PEACE!!! ...lol j/ks... :boxing:

shookshooklaquay 07-02-2004 02:24 PM

You are too funny!!!

Euche4life...you are too funny I love that Im not fat fry bread figure thing...that's great!!!! Great minds do think alike I used to live int he Sooner State...I miss it alot.

ojibwaysweetie 07-02-2004 04:42 PM

I would tell my favourite grassdancer "I always wondered if you could do those fantastic moves layin down".

:o

shookshooklaquay 07-02-2004 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ojibwaysweetie
I would tell my favourite grassdancer "I always wondered if you could do those fantastic moves layin down".

HA HA HA You said girl gah!!!!

Chahta Diamond 07-02-2004 09:25 PM

Quote:

LMAO

bahnisiain 07-03-2004 09:35 PM

Quote:

i like thatquestion, i may use it.