Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Men's Dance Styles > Grass Dancing Moccasins or water shoes? Moccasins or water shoes?

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-11-2005, 07:28 PM   #41
Naomi

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Sparklebeadz has a reputation beyond reputeSparklebeadz has a reputation beyond reputeSparklebeadz has a reputation beyond reputeSparklebeadz has a reputation beyond reputeSparklebeadz has a reputation beyond reputeSparklebeadz has a reputation beyond reputeSparklebeadz has a reputation beyond reputeSparklebeadz has a reputation beyond reputeSparklebeadz has a reputation beyond reputeSparklebeadz has a reputation beyond reputeSparklebeadz has a reputation beyond reputeSparklebeadz has a reputation beyond reputeSparklebeadz has a reputation beyond reputeSparklebeadz has a reputation beyond reputeSparklebeadz has a reputation beyond reputeSparklebeadz has a reputation beyond reputeSparklebeadz has a reputation beyond reputeSparklebeadz has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 900.17
Savings: 0.00
First... I was not singling any one person out with my posts. Secondly...What I wrote was so you and the other people on this thread who have used that abusive language would be able to understand and relate to how hurtful using that word can be. I'm sure we all have some sort of story of how racism has affected our lives. So do people with downs syndrome, fetal alcohol syndrome, and any other kind of brain dysfunction have a story of when they were called horrible things by people who felt they were superior. Most people say things like that because they do understand how abusive and oppressive they are being,,, well now you know what it means to say such things.
Old 05-11-2005, 07:41 PM   #42
Banned

quicksilverwade is just really nice
Credits: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparklebeadz
First... I was not singling any one person out with my posts. Secondly...What I wrote was so you and the other people on this thread who have used that abusive language would be able to understand and relate to how hurtful using that word can be. I'm sure we all have some sort of story of how racism has affected our lives. So do people with downs syndrome, fetal alcohol syndrome, and any other kind of brain dysfunction have a story of when they were called horrible things by people who felt they were superior. Most people say things like that because they do understand how abusive and oppressive they are being,,, well now you know what it means to say such things.
Very well you have proven me to be the bad guy and as such I will say that I was wrong. You're disposition is unwavering and I can see that ruffling your feathers is a waste of time, lol.

Last edited by quicksilverwade; 05-11-2005 at 07:44 PM..
quicksilverwade is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-11-2005, 07:43 PM   #43
Granny:)

Items ElephantPresentRainbow
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 20 mins into Canada from the Sumas WA Border. Im practically an American
Credits: 16,430.57
Savings: 1.00
I DUNNO IM TOTALLY OFFENDED BY THE BLATANT USE OF THE 'N' WORD....I KNOW A LOT OF 'SPECIAL PPL' WHO DONT GIVE A SH!T ABOUT THE WORD RETARDED.

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

*Brown Eyed Gurl* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-11-2005, 07:46 PM   #44
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Brown Eyed Gurl~
I DUNNO IM TOTALLY OFFENDED BY THE BLATANT USE OF THE 'N' WORD....I KNOW A LOT OF 'SPECIAL PPL' WHO DONT GIVE A SH!T ABOUT THE WORD RETARDED.
No! Don't use the "R" word! You'll hurt yourself, lol.
Old 05-11-2005, 07:47 PM   #45

*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 20 mins into Canada from the Sumas WA Border. Im practically an American

...WHILE WE R AT IT NO MORE USE OF THE FOLLOWING WORDS: MIDGET....REDNECK....FAT....AND UGLY...LOL

*Kalilsha*

Old 05-13-2005, 02:45 PM   #46
Pow Wow Visitor

Native_Cutie will become famous soon enough
Talking Thanks!

Brown-Eyed-Gurl.....lol I think im going to like u!...lol
But man it just dont belong in the arena(It look's so retrarted)
Native_Cutie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-13-2005, 04:00 PM   #47

EVEN ON MY "B!TCHY" DAYS

*Kalilsha*

Old 05-13-2005, 04:39 PM   #48
Banned

I think Native Cutie will just fit fine with us savage and mean natives. With only 3 posts Native Cutie has been able to prove herself with the rest of us. Then we've got the extremist Brown Eyed Gurl with 13,990 posts! Now if we can band together against the newbies who wish to change our traditions by wearing water shoes. Sheesh, these could only the type of wannabee natives that talk all Hollywood Indian to each other, I hate that!
Old 05-13-2005, 07:22 PM   #49
meeeeeeeeeeee

Plenty Fox has a reputation beyond repute
Plenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb

Any of you try wrestling shoes yet?

The Creator said, "A foreign race of white people will come, who will become your friends. You should treat them well."

The Creator sure had a strange sense of humor!

Plenty Fox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-13-2005, 08:18 PM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plenty Fox & Proud
Any of you try wrestling shoes yet?

HEY GURL HOW U BEEN?.....GEEZ BEEN AWILE MISS UR POSTS.....WRESTLING SHOES??

*Kalilsha*

Old 05-13-2005, 08:37 PM   #51
Banned

What about these shoes for those non-traditional neon flash dancers. Boy, I can't wait until this fad dies a horrible crashing death.
Attached Thumbnails
bowling-shoes.jpg  
Old 05-13-2005, 08:39 PM   #52

yikes..lol

*Kalilsha*

Old 05-16-2005, 05:18 PM   #53
Traditional Dancer

moonshadow is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksilverwade
What about these shoes for those non-traditional neon flash dancers. Boy, I can't wait until this fad dies a horrible crashing death.
TOOOOO funny!!! LOL!! Looks like the wicked witch of the west shoes from Wizard of OZ!! HA! HA! I think I have seen a few of those!! LOL!!
moonshadow is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-16-2005, 05:33 PM   #54
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonshadow
TOOOOO funny!!! LOL!! Looks like the wicked witch of the west shoes from Wizard of OZ!! HA! HA! I think I have seen a few of those!! LOL!!
I have a question for THOSE non-traditional neon flash dancers. Is your beadwork neon or do you even have beadwork? And if you do have beadwork, how do you compliment the clashing colors? Usually when I come across those flash dancers, I have a hard time enjoying their regalia. In fact, I'd like to take a hive of African killer bees to the next powwow and let them fly, lol.
Old 05-16-2005, 05:45 PM   #55
Traditional Dancer

Quote:
I have a question for THOSE non-traditional neon flash dancers. Is your beadwork neon or do you even have beadwork? And if you do have beadwork, how do you compliment the clashing colors? Usually when I come across those flash dancers, I have a hard time enjoying their regalia. In fact, I'd like to take a hive of African killer bees to the next powwow and let them fly, lol.
ok, stop!! I am at work and you have me ROFL!!!!
Old 05-16-2005, 05:48 PM   #56
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 829.86
Quote:

at the pic
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-16-2005, 05:55 PM   #57

Talking

i like neon on fancy dancers...so there..lol

*Kalilsha*

Old 05-16-2005, 05:56 PM   #58
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle of the sky
at the pic
Will this be our future? I hope not for I feel that we need to do away with these colors.
Attached Thumbnails
clowns-ii.jpg  
Old 05-16-2005, 05:59 PM   #59
Traditional Dancer

now I have that song from the Wizard of oz stuck in my head!!! you know , ding dong the witch is dead!! LOL!!! ok, I'll stop I think I am getting way off subject!! I am on cold medicine today, ya'll will have to excuse me!!
Old 05-17-2005, 02:59 PM   #60
Pow Wow Visitor

Native_Cutie will become famous soon enough
Question that's something to think about!

Yeah that's songs pretty cool...but anyway back 2 the subject....I dont know what to say about that one!because thats kinda of what fancy is,is to be fancy...but then on the other hand it's not very native so maybe that should be lefth out of the arena too!