PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture

PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture (http://forums.powwows.com/)
-   Grass Dancing (http://forums.powwows.com/f22/)
-   -   "who Is The Grand Daddy Of Em All" (http://forums.powwows.com/f22/who-grand-daddy-em-all-17810/)

Nakoda man 03-05-2004 11:07 PM

"who Is The Grand Daddy Of Em All"

Who is the greatest of all time, and crown major player of dis cat.?:D

[email protected] 03-05-2004 11:38 PM

gran daddy of what

tradish_wiyan 03-10-2004 07:14 PM

Re: "who Is The Grand Daddy Of Em All"

Quote:

Originally posted by Nakoda man
Who is the greatest of all time, and crown major player of dis cat.?:D
WTF?!?!?! watchu talkin bout?:rolleyes:

Dancin by the bay 03-10-2004 07:54 PM

Re: Re: "who Is The Grand Daddy Of Em All"

Quote:

Originally posted by tradish_wiyan
WTF?!?!?! watchu talkin bout?:rolleyes:
Who is WTF tradish? I think the grand daddys are Jonathon Windyboy, Kenney Scabbeyrobe, Wade baker, Shane Omaeso. I can remember seein these champs dance when I was a teen ager and man thats what made me want to be dancin grass. Well that and my dad's influenence. These guys were rockin back in the olden days.

:Thumbs

:Cooler

Nakoda man 03-10-2004 08:04 PM

Its oveoius the first two reponds are not powwow ppl, and there women, I have to say Johnathen Windyboy and Darryle Goodwill.:Chatter

Dancin by the bay 03-10-2004 08:44 PM

Quote:

Its oveoius the first two reponds are not powwow ppl, and there women, I have to say Johnathen Windyboy and Darryle Goodwill.:Chatter
Tradish is cool man.*winks at tradish* Bro I agree with you about Darryle. I hope when I'm there ages I'm still dancin. I'll never even come close to being that good but I want to be dancin and hope I have little Dancins dancin next to me.

:4:

:p

missy 03-10-2004 08:45 PM

borin thread

Nakoda man 03-10-2004 08:50 PM

and duhh this is the grass threads,. tradish ia a woman, "wiyan" means woman in lakota if i'm correct.

Nakoda man 03-10-2004 08:53 PM

I think all would agree wit me, bubblez there has never been a great grass dancer from siksika. You guys claim that chciken dance is rightfully yours, well keep your chicken on tha way style dancing chicken legs,..lol:D

CactusButt 03-10-2004 08:56 PM

Quote:

Hey Nakoda, like uhm take your meds man, Tradish is so Powwow, and Blackfoot Honey is too! Oh yeah and its spelled Obvious not oveoius!:rolleyes: Maybe they didn't quite get what you were talking about. You know you don't alway's make sense

Nakoda man 03-10-2004 09:07 PM

gees nothing but women looking to get tapped out. take it easy lesbo, and relax, breath in and breath out imagine a ball of yarns down ur throut and shyting it out, what u think ur shyt don't stink.
I was merly inviting the grass dancers to reply, i wasn't expecting the "never was' and the "has beens" and "what ifs" to to be interested in my topics.:devil

CactusButt 03-10-2004 09:13 PM

Quote:

gees nothing but women looking to get tapped out. take it easy lesbo, and relax, breath in and breath out imagine a ball of yarns down ur throut and shyting it out, what u think ur shyt don't stink.
I was merly inviting the grass dancers to reply, i wasn't expecting the "never was' and the "has beens" and "what ifs" to to be interested in my topics.:devil

"Wow, I had no Idea my sh*t didn't stink, thanks for telling me! you are so darn smart! Will you marry me? Oh wait that's right I'm a lesbo having a yarn baby outta my azz, you wouldn't want me! You want a big granddaddy grass dancer to sneak up on you!

missy 03-10-2004 09:17 PM

so u guys dodnt have any grass dancers either

Nakoda man 03-10-2004 09:58 PM

Hey bubbles what the heck did you say, shyt we got Brandon Daniels sure hell beats ur so called grass dancers.:devil

Nakoda man 03-10-2004 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by CactusButt
"Wow, I had no Idea my sh*t didn't stink, thanks for telling me! you are so darn smart! Will you marry me? Oh wait that's right I'm a lesbo having a yarn baby outta my azz, you wouldn't want me! You want a big granddaddy grass dancer to sneak up on you!
LoL, ur pops wants to be sneaked up,..lol give it upbutt breath,...u wannabe or never was. :devil

missy 03-10-2004 11:40 PM

Quote:

Hey bubbles what the heck did you say, shyt we got Brandon Daniels sure hell beats ur so called grass dancers.:devil
oh my gosh after u said he dances like a maniac and u also said he dances psycho

Dancin by the bay 03-11-2004 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by bubblez
oh my gosh after u said he dances like a maniac and u also said he dances psycho
Grand daddy?

:4:

:eek:

sltate 03-11-2004 12:56 PM

You guys are funny! Anyways....I understood the thread when I read it on the Gatherings board. And my vote goes to my dad, Jonathon Windyboy. Excellent portrayal of grass dance style. He won in Canada too, the summers I saw him up there. I also had a chance to experience the ceremony at Rocky Boy that goes with this dance.
Yep, Jonathon Windyboy.

CactusButt 03-11-2004 01:13 PM

Quote:

LoL, ur pops wants to be sneaked up,..lol give it upbutt breath,...u wannabe or never was. :devil

Oh quit your :Cry in' around Nakoda man, I don't want to be your never was! My Pops? How did you know he wanted you?:devil Ok if you insist I tell him how you really feel.:rolleyes:

Guess what everybody? I tried to apologize to Nakoda man :Angel2 and all he could say was "bye". :Chatter

Anywayz, back to the thread which really isn't boring or dumb..... I like Kenny Scabbyrobes best of all!:Thumbs But one day soon my sonny boy will be the best in the west, I KNOW THIS!!!!!!:D

superndngyrl 03-11-2004 09:54 PM

just answer the thread... he's asking for the grand daddy grass dancer out there. If u dont like who he picked list your own.