Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Men's Dance Styles > Northern Traditional Dancing eastern outfits eastern outfits

Closed Thread LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-13-2003, 05:31 PM   #41
Who's grandson.

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Steve StopsOnTime has a reputation beyond reputeSteve StopsOnTime has a reputation beyond reputeSteve StopsOnTime has a reputation beyond reputeSteve StopsOnTime has a reputation beyond reputeSteve StopsOnTime has a reputation beyond reputeSteve StopsOnTime has a reputation beyond reputeSteve StopsOnTime has a reputation beyond reputeSteve StopsOnTime has a reputation beyond reputeSteve StopsOnTime has a reputation beyond reputeSteve StopsOnTime has a reputation beyond reputeSteve StopsOnTime has a reputation beyond reputeSteve StopsOnTime has a reputation beyond reputeSteve StopsOnTime has a reputation beyond reputeSteve StopsOnTime has a reputation beyond reputeSteve StopsOnTime has a reputation beyond reputeSteve StopsOnTime has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 583.00
Savings: 0.00
Cool dayuuummmm tommmieeee....

tommie you sure can talk your native langauge well. Got that english down pat. :Chatter

Quote:
It would behoove Steven Stops to weigh the evidence of the Eastern Peoples as it would be extremely beneficial to him
tommie, I know I mentioned this before but it would behoove, thats for you Kiwehnzii, you to go read my posts becuase I am not talking about the eastern people, I am talking about YOU. I am dissing you!! Why you keep trying to drag someone else in??

Quote:
You are so imbelilic that you did not even get the DNA thing. "One DNA strand being all Indian" - boy are you just plain stupid. Obviously you were not even a "single DNA" strand much less any DNA at the time of the horrific happenings the whites did to Native Americans on Reservations in the South before 1950. I was there and experienced what the whites did to me and my family and many of "we" were there - you were not. You are rather disgusting by calling your self an Indian
Well Steve don't understand your white guy stuff, but I do have a question. DNA and lynching?? I am not making the connection?? Is it because of my imbelilicism??

Quote:
Yes, anyone that can read can see that you have dedicated yourself to being the "Indian Police."
You say this like it is a bad thing??

Quote:
The concept of the DNR was long since past also- you missed it and the total meaning. No one said anything about certificates - but we did say something about "papers" (notice in quotations - which you are toally oblivious to.) Remeber before 1950 - think and stop forgetting. By saying certificates you indicated your own inanity. You even missed the stump - it was not meant as only a verb. Duh!
Does this mean you are not giving your buddy Steve his "certificate?" Where's the love?? Come on you don't want them mean ol' Fish and Game people to have my pretty feathers. Well at least tell me who the newest undercover agent is??

tommie, you ever wonder if "we" are laughing with you or at you?? :Angel:
Old 10-13-2003, 08:56 PM   #42
Teen Dancer

Tom Iron Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeTom Iron Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeTom Iron Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeTom Iron Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeTom Iron Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeTom Iron Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeTom Iron Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeTom Iron Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeTom Iron Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeTom Iron Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeTom Iron Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeTom Iron Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeTom Iron Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeTom Iron Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeTom Iron Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeTom Iron Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeTom Iron Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeTom Iron Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeTom Iron Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeTom Iron Eagle has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Steve - move forward pleas as you attempts are not even vain.

Even PM Peeps are saying that you are rather stupid. Laughing - why that is a rather profound hoot-in-nanny. We have been laughing at you since your first post when you joined Powwows.com. Your archive is truly amazing. Really. A pure confection of jocosity and jargon.

Catch up if you can since we are all reading your pathetic attempt at being synical. You obviously lost that understanding some time ago. Why we even gave you a the answer in the last post.

They have laughed at and punched at in from you own posts. Each time you site a quote you try to devain it and fail. You can not even come up with new statements of scoff - you just keep on quoting quotes. Even in your Native Tongue you should know that is a mistake. Why because what you fail to grasp you say is white. Most of the so called white stuff you fail to understand is not white stuff - it is Indian. Really. Even I thought you were smarter than that.

Yes I know English well, and I know French well, and I know my Native Language of Creek very well, and I even know some Cherokee well. And be careful what you call white language and white talk because one of those Romance Languages is the language of a Tribe out on the Plains. You have been ignored in Creek and other languages as you read the words.

It is sad that the following as happend to us as Native Americans:
English has several hundred words and phrases taken directly from many Native American Languages. And several hundred English words have been taken and are in Native Amerian Languages.

Are you so impotent that you can not even realize that once again if you had any concept of anything at all you would know all this ... rhetorical. And the DNR move - Plesae move forward as that is long since past. You have quoted it the last four times and still are lost as understanding what it is all about. I and we understand that you were not alive in the 1940's but are you really that empty... also rhetorical.

Lest one forget, your understanding of your own culture is vain in your own mystic brain and un-intelligible at best. Yes DNA and lynching are are rather compatible and that is not a white thing. But the point was that you did not even know that or what the statement even means regardless of being educated or not.

When translated into several Native American Languages of the Eastern People it is beyond the world of even the most funniest of jokes - Steve Stops on Time.

Last edited by Tom Iron Eagle; 10-13-2003 at 09:10 PM..
Old 10-13-2003, 10:28 PM   #43
Tiny Tot Dancer

hillofbeans is just really nice
Credits: 810.00
Quote:
Lest one forget, your understanding of your own culture is vain in your own mystic brain and un-intelligible at best.
hmm, can we say "projection" boys and girls??
Old 10-14-2003, 02:29 PM   #44
Teen Dancer

Tom Iron Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeTom Iron Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeTom Iron Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeTom Iron Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeTom Iron Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeTom Iron Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeTom Iron Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeTom Iron Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeTom Iron Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeTom Iron Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeTom Iron Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeTom Iron Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeTom Iron Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeTom Iron Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeTom Iron Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeTom Iron Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeTom Iron Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeTom Iron Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeTom Iron Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeTom Iron Eagle has a reputation beyond repute
Excellent Point HOB

Thanks HillOfBeans,

Sorry for the oversight - much obliged to you.
Old 10-14-2003, 04:20 PM   #45
Who's grandson.

Steve StopsOnTime has a reputation beyond reputeSteve StopsOnTime has a reputation beyond reputeSteve StopsOnTime has a reputation beyond reputeSteve StopsOnTime has a reputation beyond reputeSteve StopsOnTime has a reputation beyond reputeSteve StopsOnTime has a reputation beyond reputeSteve StopsOnTime has a reputation beyond reputeSteve StopsOnTime has a reputation beyond reputeSteve StopsOnTime has a reputation beyond reputeSteve StopsOnTime has a reputation beyond reputeSteve StopsOnTime has a reputation beyond reputeSteve StopsOnTime has a reputation beyond reputeSteve StopsOnTime has a reputation beyond reputeSteve StopsOnTime has a reputation beyond reputeSteve StopsOnTime has a reputation beyond reputeSteve StopsOnTime has a reputation beyond repute
Cool hmmm

Quote:
Even PM Peeps are saying that you are rather stupid. Laughing - why that is a rather profound hoot-in-nanny. We have been laughing at you
Are the "voices," talking again, tommie?? There is that "we," again? Do you want us to believe you have friends?? People actually talk to you?? :Chatter

Quote:
Most of the so called white stuff you fail to understand is not white stuff - it is Indian. Really.
You know tommie, I need to ask about this. So if I follow this, in order to be truely Indian, you have to be white?? Now why would a pigment challenged fellow like you think that?? hmmmm

Quote:
And the DNR move - Plesae move forward as that is long since past. You have quoted it the last four times and still are lost as understanding what it is all about.
Well "we" choose to make it five. tommie, "we" bring this up so you have some validation. You want to be an expert on something, have people ask you questions, well you are the foremost expert in undercover agents for the game and fish. Heck, you can name them in how many languagues?? When it comes to undercover game and fish agents, you da man!!!! :Wave
Old 10-14-2003, 07:43 PM   #46
FANMAKR

spottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond repute
spottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 819.61
Savings: 1.00
Had enough!!!!!!!!

I've kept my mouth shut for just about long enough. I've read daily the bickering going on in this thread for weeks now, just out of curiousity to see how long it will continue.

A young man came to us, asking for advice. He's 15 years old and wanted to make sure he did things the correct way. The advice he got originally was good information and I believe set him in the right direction. But from there it turned into a pissing contest. What a shame!!!!!!!

Personally I don't care if your are from the east, west, north, south or middle. I don't care if you are white, yellow, red, green or poka dotted. If you have valid information to share with someone that will help them, cool. If not...................

Keep your [email protected] mouth shut!!!!!!!!:Mad

OK I'm off the :36:

And if anyone wants to blast me for saying it.......bring it on, because you aren't going to hurt my feelings!!!

https://www.facebook.com/SpottedeagleFans
Old 10-14-2003, 08:53 PM   #47
Who's grandson.

Cool Sorry spotted eagle

Hey I didn't mean to make you cry. You know though, last time I checked you have to come here. It don't pop up automatically. Sorry to ruin your mascara. :D
Old 10-14-2003, 08:59 PM   #48
FANMAKR

spottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond repute
spottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 819.61
Re: Sorry spotted eagle

Quote:
Originally posted by Steve StopsOnTime
Hey I didn't mean to make you cry. You know though, last time I checked you have to come here. It don't pop up automatically. Sorry to ruin your mascara. :D

Nope no crying here, no mascara either. And yes I do come here, it's like watching a car wreck, you want to look away, but you just can't because you are afraid you might miss something good.:Chatter

https://www.facebook.com/SpottedeagleFans
Old 10-14-2003, 10:43 PM   #49
Who's grandson.

Cool welllll.....

Well you best circle the wagons immirgrants because Steve ain't going no where....
Old 10-15-2003, 09:30 AM   #50
Teen Dancer

Some are more stupid than at first thought.

If you had any brains at all you would know how to check and see who is "...saying you are stupid..." in the PMs.

Come on and think.

If you had any brains at all you would know how to check about the animal parts before 1950 in 1940s which has noting to do with the DNR - it invovles Civil Rights.

You can't even fathom what is and what is not Indian as opposed to white. You fail to move forward in a true debate and keep bringing up the past because of your failure to comprehend basically anything beyond you pre-pubescent culture.

Come on and think. It truly appears that you have no idea what words in the English language are really Indian and not white. Or what concepts we have been discussing that are Indian and not white. Remember that truly Native American Traditional Dress would have to be all Pre-Columbian Dress. And you better believe that you don't see that at any Powwow.

As SE said who cares if one is from the North, South, East, and or West? A person asked for help and those of us who knew decided to help him. He asked about Eastern Dress and he was given some information about Eastern Dress. Let us get back to helping him with the needs to get his Eastern Dress correct. And maybe anybody else that has question about Eastern Dress or even non-Eastern Dress on other Threads. As you can see there are other threads in which people are needing information about thier Regalia.

Steven has an ego that is only surpassed by his 'me' mentality and his bias ignorance of assumption.
Old 10-15-2003, 10:35 AM   #51
Tiny Tot Dancer

:rofl2:
Old 10-16-2003, 09:18 PM   #52
Who's grandson.

Cool How about this tommie

Quote:
Come on and think
Steve thinks you are a white guy.....Wanna debate that?? "WE" canl move foward in fine fashion. Jolly good show..

Marques of Queensberry rules?? No wait, Roberts Rules of Order, more civilized isn't it??

:D
Old 10-17-2003, 09:13 AM   #53
Teen Dancer

Poor Steven - still a lost lad and still behind the times.

Steven still can not come up with anything original - a quote is all one has at a vain attempt at a lost cause.

By the way 'Roberts Rules of Order' or 'Codes of Conduct' are not used in debating. Debating uses 'Laws of Logic' and has a Director in the middle totally unbiased. 'Roberts Rules of Order' were created especially for Legislative Conduct and does not need an Arbitrator (although one is used many times). And one doubts that you are aware of the 'Dueling Codes' especially when it comes to Fencing and Flintlock and of course Bare Hands or even No Holds Barred. But did not know that you were so White -wanting to use the White Mans Ways of Being Barbaric.

The sad thing is that many Tribal Councils across the land use the White Mans conduct rules including Roberts Rules of Order to run things. But there are a few Nations that use the traditional ways of meeting and taken care of business at hand. The Iroquios for example have been using the same system since right before massive European Contact.

Obviously you are not thinking as usual. You were invited to join us at many of the Gatherings, there was an open invitation with expenses included, not to mention free tokens at the Casino. That way we can meet and you can "debate" all you want with the real Indians (that includes myself and the Elders.) And you will see that we Indians do not use Roberts Rules of Order or other White Man Ways. We use the same traditions our ancestors used long before European Contact. It is a much harder process and takes a long time but it is more fair and all get a chance to be heard.

Now we all know why you can not move forward - unlike the Rez Car you have the Gheto Hoopty that only has one gear PARK.

Last edited by Tom Iron Eagle; 10-17-2003 at 02:22 PM..
Old 10-17-2003, 09:41 AM   #54
Lovin' life,

Mato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond repute
Mato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 260.00
Old 10-17-2003, 02:51 PM   #55
Tiny Tot Dancer

post182eastern-trad is an unknown quantity at this point
hey tom what happened not get my pm

and steve i think u should just stop man its like over and just pittiful that u still want to fight about this

-mike
Old 10-17-2003, 11:57 PM   #56
Tiny Tot Dancer

BIG CHEEKS is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking

....i have been reading many threads and posts and i had to say something about this one....

DAMN, somebody is getting lit up big time!!!!:8:

....who is it???? it is you steve

....yo! steve, dude what the hell is your problem???? even I can undertand some of things that tom is talking 'bout they make homey sense man!!!!

....from what can be read this tom dude is either kicking it with the brains or he is a elder (talking 'bout being here in the 40s and all)

....come to think he is probablly a elder and kicking it with the brains...
Old 10-18-2003, 09:54 AM   #57
Tiny Tot Dancer

:rofl2:
Old 10-18-2003, 10:47 AM   #58
Who's grandson.

Cool

Can you say tangent tommie?? I asked if you wanted to debate you are a white guy??

Quote:
wanting to use the White Mans Ways
Well tommie I just wanted to use something you understand. Me I am no holds barred kind of guy.

Quote:
, there was an open invitation with expenses included, not to mention free tokens at the Casino
Wellll thank you tommie, WE accept. Could you send me a video tape or some songs so I can practice dancing off beat. Heyyy you know WE don't do no turkey feathers, can I wear my eagle feathers there? While we are talking about turkeys I noticed in another thread that you said all the eastern tribes wear turkey feathers, kind of like a trophy is what you said. You know a turkey isn't the smartest bird in the world, Hell it can't even fly, how much of a trophy is that. Maybe you guys weren't very good hunters, I guess I never thought about that. So do you guys put that gobbler's head on a dance stick, like they do Eagle's heads around here?? How abou those turkey feet? You make dance sticks out of them, like they do Eagle's claws around here??? You know I bet those Game and Fish people don't bother you if you use turkey feathers do they??

tommie you never did answer my question. You want to debate whether you are a white guy??
Old 10-19-2003, 12:07 AM   #59
Teen Dancer

Steven - truly are stupid beyond any!

Steven, you are stupid (no other words in any language not even my Native Muskogee for your show of stupidity by now).

One can not debate what is not even possible. Your so called question was answered - twice, no wait three times since you had a chance to see the answer before you even asked it. Read it again:

If you wanted to talk and meet and even "debate" with me or the Tribal Elders you were given two formal invitations with full expenses paid to come and visit me and us and even have fun at the local Tribal Casino at our expense.

And only a White Man would need a tape to practice - we Indians do not use such devices to dance.

You know nothing about wildlife either. The one time when you need to use a quote to prove yourself you don't and then you miss quote a thread - you ostintatious imbisile. The phrase "much as a hunter" was about how the turkey feathers might look - was a metaphor for how the feathers were mounted -not worn you Don Parno "He's An Idiot" Freak.

The Wild Turkey is not stupid and it can fly. Ask anybody that goes Wild Turkey hunting. They can fly very well and they are rather smart. Even with extreme cunning and the best shotgun with a tight choke they are hard to land. And hunting Wild Turkey with a bow - that is not easy at all but not impossible. But the real test is hunting Wild Turkey with a small caliber Smooth Bore Flintlock - now that is pure skill!

One wonders if you have ever seen a true Wild Turkey as one wonders if you have seen a true Native American.

Obviously you are obbessed with the Domesticated Turkey by you and the White Man - that turkey is stupid and it can not fly.

Come on out to the Eastern Reservation, enjoy the Swamps and the Forests, do some hunting (seasons are in for certain game), meet the Elders, dance at the gathering, put on your Eagle Feathers as you will see Indians from all over with their Eagle Feathers and other Bird Feathers (Prey, Song, etc.), see Elders wearing 100 plus year old Hair Roaches made form Wild Turkey Beard Hair with a Hair Woven Base, relax at the resort, play the slots with free money, and then "debate" if you must and finally shut your truly disrespectful tongue.

Get off you Hobby Horse as it is not leaving the Merry-Go-Around in you own white diverted mind.

Last edited by Tom Iron Eagle; 10-19-2003 at 01:42 AM..
Old 10-19-2003, 01:03 AM   #60
Tiny Tot Dancer

BIG CHEEKS is an unknown quantity at this point
:Shocked ....DAMN, again...

:42: ....steve, dude, man you are a total dumb ***...

:flaming: you got lit up again...

....even i know 'bout what tom was saying and I am sure that anybody even from the rez, the country, the city or the ghetto knows that too....

....i have been turkey hunting with my father since I was 12 and turkeys are very smart, very big, and THEY CAN fly dude....

are you steve....

....dude get over it.... as LORD VADER WOULD SAY "YOU HAVE BEEN BEATEN":Yell
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread