Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree7Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Men's Dance Styles > Northern Traditional Dancing Old Style Sioux Old Style Sioux

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-11-2014, 11:55 PM   #101
Tiny Tot Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
tempis is off the scaletempis is off the scaletempis is off the scaletempis is off the scaletempis is off the scaletempis is off the scaletempis is off the scaletempis is off the scaletempis is off the scaletempis is off the scaletempis is off the scaletempis is off the scaletempis is off the scaletempis is off the scaletempis is off the scaletempis is off the scaletempis is off the scale
Credits: 286.69
Savings: 0.00
Not everyone is the same and not all dance the same
I find this subject funny and if my son was here he probly jump side ways
tempis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-12-2014, 09:12 PM   #102
Me & Eyes r doin' goot !

Items DevilPresent
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 48,618.03
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by tempis View Post
Not everyone is the same and not all dance the same
I find this subject funny and if my son was here he probly jump side ways
No , You are just making excuses for his ignorance. If you actually knew what you were talking about you would know that even wit varying footwork , we still are doing 2 beats on each foot.
windanncer and Harland Jones like this.

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
wardancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-13-2014, 01:56 PM   #103
Tiny Tot Dancer

tempis is off the scaletempis is off the scaletempis is off the scaletempis is off the scaletempis is off the scaletempis is off the scaletempis is off the scaletempis is off the scaletempis is off the scaletempis is off the scaletempis is off the scaletempis is off the scaletempis is off the scaletempis is off the scaletempis is off the scaletempis is off the scaletempis is off the scale
This reply is to someone name wardancer who say I make excuses for my son . What ever. If he can get three steps in for three generation from the one than it's honored by all of the family cause he dance in our honor and his great grandfather more power
Old 06-13-2014, 01:59 PM   #104
Tiny Tot Dancer

I wish he has his dance regailia done in time for his powwow in ok cause if he not got it done he not going to be allowed to go
Old 06-13-2014, 06:56 PM   #105
Ugh. As. If.

Grits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond repute
Grits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 6,898.11
For someone who obviously prefers jibberish nonsense over actually learning from people like Wardancer who have been doing what you claim to, how can you come here like you own the place? How can you talk about honor, when you apparently know nothing about respect?

Oh I get it, you "honor" the people just like redskin fans "honor" us.
OLChemist, Zeke, Toolbox and 1 others like this.
Grits & Beans is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-13-2014, 10:10 PM   #106
Tasunke Wakan Okalakiciye

Harland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond repute
Harland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond reputeHarland Jones has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 5,479.12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grits & Beans View Post
For someone who obviously prefers jibberish nonsense over actually learning from people like Wardancer who have been doing what you claim to, how can you come here like you own the place? How can you talk about honor, when you apparently know nothing about respect?

Oh I get it, you "honor" the people just like redskin fans "honor" us.
You go girl !!!
Harland Jones is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-14-2014, 01:15 AM   #107
Tiny Tot Dancer

No I own nothing of this place my son not dance in comp he dance in honor of three generations of family that comes from one victum of the Rez restrictions three steps to one beat three generations done in intertrible
Old 06-14-2014, 01:17 AM   #108
Tiny Tot Dancer

My one son I speak of is one known as WoundedBear . I his mother and over see
Old 06-14-2014, 09:04 AM   #109
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 101,273.46
Quote:
This reply is to someone name wardancer who say I make excuses for my son . What ever. If he can get three steps in for three generation from the one than it's honored by all of the family cause he dance in our honor and his great grandfather more power
What a crock of bullsh!t.

You are even more wrong in making excuses for why he dances with two left feet. Reminds me of the moms of gang members making excuses for their sons after committing heinous crimes.

In fact, it seems like you were the one who taught him to write and even count since can't even count to two.

You will receive a red bead from me just because you are making up excuses with no merit for some adult's actions.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-14-2014, 09:44 AM   #110
Tiny Tot Dancer

What ever joe
Old 06-14-2014, 11:37 AM   #111
Pow Wow Visitor

Items PresentDolphinDevil
wanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond repute
wanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 33,175.19
Quote:
What ever joe
Hello Mrs. Tempis Woundedis Bearis,

I have importantis news for youis. Contactis me rightis awayis.