Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Men's Dance Styles > Northern Traditional Dancing Tradional Tattoo? Tradional Tattoo?

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-15-2008, 06:07 PM   #61
Powwow Dude

Items DevilUser Name Style ChangeUser Title Style Change
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 38,634.63
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mud_Woman View Post
the tattoos you are referring to . . . i think they come from the east coast and parts of canada . . . i might be mistakened, not sure.

i dated a guy who has a few "traditional" tattoo's on both arms. he talked with his elders about getting a tattoo. they taugh him what each symbol meant, what i stood for, and what needed to be dome to get it. he didnt go into much detail, but he has five tattoo's now.

from im point of view . . . these tattoos have a meaning, they were bestowed on you and only you. if it offends someone, oh well . . . hey, they might be from another nation. not all tribes use or utilize tattoos. it could be a pendent, necklace, ring/earrings, something . . .

dont get a tattoo just to be a part of the crowd.
Traditional Tatoos are not the issue
especially those that are put on in a Traditional way
This was never the issue

What is at issue is this:
If I see a cool tattoo on somebody at a powwow should I get it because it looks Traditional to me? Nevermind that the tribe it belongs to is not known....
Old 07-15-2008, 06:13 PM   #62
~lethargic state of mind~

Items Elephant
Mud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond repute
Mud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond repute
Location: in the lil box beating the crap out of the other stick figure
Credits: 3,447.42
thanks for clearing that up.

well . . . now im speechless.

o-tay . . . be careful. remember, tattoo's are permanent.
Mud_Woman is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-15-2008, 06:35 PM   #63
PROUD DANCER

ProudNightWolf is infamous around these partsProudNightWolf is infamous around these parts
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Well these tattoo's have called out to me and ive seen them on me in dreams so I am going to find the meaning at a powwow and prolly get them. They keep coming to me for SOME reason just dont know the reason yet. Thanks Mud.
Old 07-15-2008, 07:47 PM   #64
Beadworker

sokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,106.54
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudNightWolf View Post
Well these tattoo's have called out to me and ive seen them on me in dreams so I am going to find the meaning at a powwow and prolly get them. They keep coming to me for SOME reason just dont know the reason yet. Thanks Mud.
pffftttttttt
all you want to do is to look cool and be hip and have people think your tradish.....whatever...you asked and didnt get the answer you wanted....shows clearly what youre all about....buh bye

TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

(and no,this isnt zeek)
sokoki_wolf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-15-2008, 08:23 PM   #65
Banned

they_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
proudnakedwolf,
do what you want. we'll laugh when you and tom netz come tumbling down the hill in your wannabee tattoos.
they_drag_him is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-15-2008, 08:55 PM   #66
Head Dancer

Items Cake
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where ever there are babies or children you can find me
Credits: 8,331.92
I have to agree with many of the above posts.

Young man you came on here asking about a tatoo to represent that you are "Traditional", well as far as I know--there is no such thing. You stated about how you saw these certain tatoo's and you wanted one that represents how "Traditional" that you are. Well, you sure aren't acting that way if you can't handle some constructive criticism even if it does seem rough, that's the way that it goes more times then not.

I do not know the man that you are all speaking of, but I do know of him and it's not good. Standing up for someone that you like is one thing, but claiming that someone is something that they are NOT--is a totally different thing all together and will put you in the same category as they are. Choose your friends wisely--and very carefully and who you associate with even more carefully. There are way too many out there who go around a leach off of people that they see as being desperate. You are young and have lots of time to find your family and people. Don't rush in, it will not do you any good at all and may hurt you more then you will ever know.

Rumors are a dime a dozen and there are rumors out there about just about everyone at some time or another. But this is a very small community, for the most part, and the moccasin telegraph is a very powerful thing. So, if several people know about this man and what he is or isn't, there's a possibility that they might actually be right about him. Anyone who changes their Tribal affiliation as much as he has does tend to appear to have alot to hide. Well, that might just say something about that person as well. Step back: "Stop, look and listen" and you just might see or learn something that might just make a big difference in your life and outlook in life.

And again, a tatoo doesn't tell anyone anything about it, it's about how you feel about it.
timmy tiger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-15-2008, 11:50 PM   #67
Fancy Shawl Dancer

Kamama has a reputation beyond reputeKamama has a reputation beyond reputeKamama has a reputation beyond repute
Kamama has a reputation beyond reputeKamama has a reputation beyond reputeKamama has a reputation beyond reputeKamama has a reputation beyond reputeKamama has a reputation beyond reputeKamama has a reputation beyond reputeKamama has a reputation beyond reputeKamama has a reputation beyond reputeKamama has a reputation beyond reputeKamama has a reputation beyond reputeKamama has a reputation beyond reputeKamama has a reputation beyond reputeKamama has a reputation beyond reputeKamama has a reputation beyond reputeKamama has a reputation beyond reputeKamama has a reputation beyond reputeKamama has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 368.00
Quote:
So, why not speak to some elders about the meanings of these tattoos? Speak to elders from different Nations, etc. If they are familiar with them, you may get different input from each elder (tribe/nation varieties) Each nation/tribe/clan, etc may have a different meaning???? Speak to many. Who knows? Like everyone else has said, tattoos are permanant. I've been wanting one since I was in High School, and lets just say I graduated 14 years ago, and still havent gotten one. Think about it.
Its like someone told my boss at work, who wanted to get a tat of a crow on her back....they told her once she gets old, it'll look more like an old bat and not a crow.
Think about what you get, dont get it just because it'll make you look this way or that, or because you think itll make you fit it. It wont.
Everyone has offered good advice on this. I would say take a year or two to think hard on it, you just may change your mind.
Just my 2 pennies worth.
Old 07-16-2008, 01:05 AM   #68
www.wakalapi.com

Wakalapi has a reputation beyond repute
Wakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 336.00
Quote:
I want it to show that I am here, I am embracing my culture, I see the ways of me ancestors, I know this next part will sound odd but I see and feel things when I am dancing that makes everything just go away. I loose myself in the beats and do movements I have never seen nor never done. I drift away and loose sight of spectatures and other dancers and feel the breeze when there is no breeze. I feel as if I don't dance but those who are gone or around who can no longer dance enter my spirit and use me to do the movements. So I want my tattoo to kinda show that I understand all this and that I am here to learn more as needed.
Ok, but... since you want to "show" people those things a tattoo will not do the trick. It's your lifestyle. It's living as you know your ancestors would have wanted you to live. Actions speak louder than words; they also show up better than designs and logos.
Old 07-16-2008, 11:07 AM   #69
Banned

they_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakalapi View Post
Ok, but... since you want to "show" people those things a tattoo will not do the trick. It's your lifestyle. It's living as you know your ancestors would have wanted you to live. Actions speak louder than words; they also show up better than designs and logos.
easier said than done. some wasicu looking natives have to do double duty with double tattoos and double wives.
Old 07-16-2008, 11:33 AM   #70
Halito!

New2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond repute
I saw a photo of a friend of mine (totally white guy) and realized he has these tats on his arms. I e-mailed him and asked him how he came by them and here is what he said
"The gauntlets on my forearms were inspired by a traditional Iroquois design I saw in a book on tattoos. I only altered the design slightly and working with the tattoo artist, we decided to do one arm in the positive version that I had drawn up and one in the negative. It came out looking very effective, or at least so I think."
So, while you may think that something has some deep spiritual meaning, sometime folks are just doing it cause they like the design. And let me repeat, it WILL NOT make anyone more native. If you like it, do it, but don't think it is gonna get you some kind of rez cred.
New2itall is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-16-2008, 12:35 PM   #71
PowWows.com Addicts

Items Present
FluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond repute
FluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond repute
Location: somewhere between chicago and DC, what day is it again?
Credits: 11,819.18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Dad View Post
Loosely translated...sounds like this guy got a tattoo that says he's a ...

Pole Smoker!!!

Well, that's my interpretation.
thats about the size of it.

The older I get the less of a deterrent life without parole gets
FluteMaker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-16-2008, 12:49 PM   #72
PowWows.com Addicts

Items Present
FluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond repute
FluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
ok....on a serious note here....... ive worked with people to design thier own tats before. most times people dont want flash off the wall because they just dont want something bunches of other people are walking around with, they want something thats strictly them.

you mentioned that you feel this type of design is "calling" out to you. whats it saying? what does this idea mean for you?

Last edited by FluteMaker; 07-16-2008 at 12:55 PM..
Old 07-16-2008, 08:27 PM   #73
PROUD DANCER

ProudNightWolf is infamous around these partsProudNightWolf is infamous around these parts
Thanks New2itall, Also thanks Wakalapi and Kamama, and to answer you FluteMaker, I cant but you have REALLY just help me realize something HUGE! MEGWETCH! WAHDOE! HOW EVER YOU WISH TO SAY IT THANK YOU! THATS WHAT I NEEDED (I know I sound crazy but THANKS)
Old 07-16-2008, 09:24 PM   #74
Banned

Quote:
Thanks New2itall, Also thanks Wakalapi and Kamama, and to answer you FluteMaker, I cant but you have REALLY just help me realize something HUGE! MEGWETCH! WAHDOE! HOW EVER YOU WISH TO SAY IT THANK YOU! THATS WHAT I NEEDED (I know I sound crazy but THANKS)
Just make sure that you don't come parading yourself around my neck of the woods. Tattoo your pole or whatever hides your pink skin.
Old 07-17-2008, 12:11 AM   #75
PROUD DANCER

MY TATTOO IS NOT WANNABE OR FAKE NOR IS IT TO HIDE MY PINK SKIN, IT HAS EVERY RIGHT OF MEANING NOW THAT I SAT AND THOUGHT HARD ON IT. ITS MEANING IS THIS: THE 7 BLACK POINTS ARE THE 7 BANDS OF CHEROKEE. THE 4 STRIPES ON TOP ARE THE 4 SACRED DIRECTIONS. THE Band at the bottom is the divided line between our world and the spirit world, the drips are the blood of the fallen. THATS NOT FAKE THANK YOU! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Old 07-17-2008, 01:25 AM   #76
Show me the Frybread...

Highwolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeHighwolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeHighwolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeHighwolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeHighwolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeHighwolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeHighwolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeHighwolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeHighwolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeHighwolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeHighwolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeHighwolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeHighwolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeHighwolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeHighwolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeHighwolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeHighwolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeHighwolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeHighwolf89 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,811.64
sounds good, Nicely done =) i think it will be great.
Old 07-17-2008, 07:56 AM   #77
Powwow Dude

Items DevilUser Name Style ChangeUser Title Style Change
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 38,634.63
Quote:
MY TATTOO IS NOT WANNABE OR FAKE NOR IS IT TO HIDE MY PINK SKIN, IT HAS EVERY RIGHT OF MEANING NOW THAT I SAT AND THOUGHT HARD ON IT. ITS MEANING IS THIS: THE 7 BLACK POINTS ARE THE 7 BANDS OF CHEROKEE. THE 4 STRIPES ON TOP ARE THE 4 SACRED DIRECTIONS. THE Band at the bottom is the divided line between our world and the spirit world, the drips are the blood of the fallen. THATS NOT FAKE THANK YOU! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
So dont call it a Traditional Tattoo and nobody will have a problem with it, for its not a traditional Cherokee Tattoo
It is made up of elements that are Cherokee I suppose
Perhaps if you added brown to the bottom band
And the 4 stripes were red,blue,black and white for the 4 directions
and the 7 points are suppose to radiate outward from the center showing unity of the clans

But do you get what I am saying???
This is not a Traditional Tattoo
You took something that you saw at a Powwow that you thought was cool and twisted it around to fit your idea of what it should look like if it were traditional...
Old 07-17-2008, 09:33 AM   #78
Banned

Quote:
I think that I just struck your soft spot. Be careful for I might hit it again.
Old 07-17-2008, 09:33 PM   #79
PowWows.com Addicts

Items Present
keep in mind that i say this in all seriousness; if your mind is set on getting this tat you might consider getting it on your lower leg/calf area. no joke... i saw your picture or your profile and i seriously dont think your fore arms are big enough to support that bold of a design. maybe if you had 'incredible hulk' arms you could pull it off. but on normal people arms that design is going to bunch up and run together. i would also suggest that you shave the arm and try the design out for a bit first. get yourself a sharpie 'pen' (the sharpie pen, not the sharpie marker) and have someone draw it on you. try it out for a week or two. at least the sharpie will fade out eventually and if you dont like it, then youre not stuck with it.

plus youre talking about inking what is refered to as a 'public' area. doesnt always go over so well in the employment arena if you know what i mean. all of my tats are where they can easilly be covered by a short sleeved shirt. i can show 'em if i want and i can leave them covered if i dont. the art form itself has come a long way in the past 20 years or so both in tecnology and acceptance by the mainstream. but youre still going to have to face the stigma of the 'tattooed man' ; you ever have to deal with the cops? first thing they're going to notice is the ink. traffic court? the ink. job interview? the ink. dealing with clients/customers? the ink.

granted, it is your choice, but dont go doin something stupid. have a GOOD professional do the work. im not talking just a skilled pro artist, i mean a good professional. one who uses disposable/non reusable needles, doesnt share ink between clients, sterilizes his equipment between uses (if he doesnt take the gun out of the steriwrap in front of you ask for a new set up. if he says no, go to a different shop) dont go to the shop drunk (drunk people make the worst decissions) and one more thing.....inside of the forearm is a pretty tender place to get inked. go on a friday so you have the weekend to recover

Old 07-18-2008, 01:02 PM   #80
Just a Cherokee

Da_Revolutionary has much to be proud ofDa_Revolutionary has much to be proud ofDa_Revolutionary has much to be proud ofDa_Revolutionary has much to be proud ofDa_Revolutionary has much to be proud ofDa_Revolutionary has much to be proud ofDa_Revolutionary has much to be proud of
Quote:
I want it to show that I am here, I am embracing my culture, I see the ways of me ancestors, I know this next part will sound odd but I see and feel things when I am dancing that makes everything just go away. I loose myself in the beats and do movements I have never seen nor never done. I drift away and loose sight of spectatures and other dancers and feel the breeze when there is no breeze. I feel as if I don't dance but those who are gone or around who can no longer dance enter my spirit and use me to do the movements. So I want my tattoo to kinda show that I understand all this and that I am here to learn more as needed.
LMAO

Okay, you are obviously somewhat confused. But, that's a comment for another thread.

Anyhow, your tattoo is not "Traditional" in really any sense of the word. Tradition is something handed down from the previous to the next generation, something that goes back atleast 2 generations. From what I've gathered your tattoo goes back...like a week. Unless you didn't make it up. Assuming you didn't, I would hold off on getting one. I'm also Cherokee,and though I look the part that doesn't make me immune to scrutiny. What I'm trying to say is, us non-full Cherokee have it hard enough.

So, don't make it any harder on yourself by getting a tattoo, and making yourself look like an idiot. You don't see 1/8th Black people with tattoos of Africa on their faces do you? No, you don't.

~Da_Revolutionary
Da_Revolutionary is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links