PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture

PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture (http://forums.powwows.com/)
-   Fancy Shawl Dancing (http://forums.powwows.com/f24/)
-   -   fave shawl dancer (http://forums.powwows.com/f24/fave-shawl-dancer-1424/)

Caramelskin_22 10-13-2004 05:28 PM

my FAV!!

frist of all forever is My sister Tracy Recollet....

but for over all Rose TRack is the bomb......

Caramelskin_22 10-13-2004 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DADDEEZGURL
I THINK THAT U BETTER GO BACK AND TAKE SOME MORE LESSONS FROM YOUR ELDERS. OUR ELDERS TEACH US THE ART OF BEING HUMBLE. NEVER TOOT YOUR OWN HORN. YOU NEED SOME LESSONS GIRLY. GET A GRIP AND BE REAL. I NEVER SAW YOUR NAME LISTED BY ANY ONE ELSE. HEHEHEHE. NOT TO BE MEAN BUT THINK ABOUT IT.. OK

I agree........ with you daddeezgurl

fancyshawldancer_18 10-14-2004 11:16 PM

Crazee stuff!

Dancing is dancing. Dadeez gurl or whatever your handle is, i shouldn't have to have my name mentioned or written down to be called a good dancer. LOL, thats pretty silly! but yeah i think i am good dancer, and I do talk to my elders, and I do watch and learn at powwows. So I just think I should have to have my name mentioned on a screen to be declared a good dancer. Thats jus my opinion!

patricia_anhinga 10-18-2004 04:22 PM

Mine are.......
Bonnie Tommasa
Gina Hinsley
Shamaray Yazzie
Rose Track
Kristin Woody
Tamara John
Dineah Jack
and a lot more I just can't remeber now

patricia_anhinga 10-18-2004 04:32 PM

Mine are.....
Gina Hinsley
Rose Track
Shamaray Yazzie
Dineay Jack
Tamara John

miss_rez_rat 10-20-2004 07:04 PM

Rose Track and Shamaray Yazzie ARE really good dancers i agree with you

beading_4_ndnz 10-29-2004 05:48 PM

my favorite dancer of all time is...............

ME!
ha ha
he he
i love to dance............i think thats all that matters......i dance becasue it keeps me in shape, and i like to see all the pretty dancers dancing together.....it keeps the indian ways going............its a good way to spend the weekends drug free.........its a good way to get a sun tan...............its a good way to show off some new bead work........i'm not all sure about "competitive-ness" when it comes to doing something "cultural", something that is meant to ensure the survival of native american anything though...........competition is okay, but not a way to further divide our people.........we should support each other, not use pow wow to put one another down............Lisa Ewalk (sp?) Shiela Tousey, my sister Pat, Lillian Gadwa,Dawn Brown Eyes,the Martineau girls,the Tootoosis girls,Tina Bull,the Buffalo girls from Hobbema,Brandy Hopinka-Good Buffalo(sp?),Christina Bomberry from Six Nations,and many more dancers that have been around for years!.......i've been around for years................okay, now i'm gonna cry............i think women that have had children and are working moms really do a good job of getting out there and shaking the fringes!............you young girls, just wait!............try getting ready to dance and your kids drop todays flavor of slushee on your new shawls.................
:41: :11: :31:

PoWwOwFrEaK911 10-31-2004 05:12 PM

Fav Shawl Dancers

My FAV dancers are:
1 crystal C. IS THE BEST!!!!!!
2 Amber C.
3 Rose Track
4 Gina H.
5 gunya C.
theres more but these are the tops...

TRADISH4LIFE07 06-19-2012 12:16 PM

best womens fancy shawl dancers

Tanksi Clairmont,Kelly Lebeau,Amber Cleveland,Bobbi Lynn Fredericks,Patty Young RunningCrane,Irene Oakes,and Nahmi GoodEagle...:smile: