Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Women's Dance Styles > Fancy Shawl Dancing Midnight Winners Midnight Winners

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-29-2002, 08:24 PM   #1
Pow Wow Visitor

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
wowunk_1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Midnight Winners

There was 3 songs and then the judges picked out 11 finalists
Gina H.
Gracie H.
Tanksi C.
Shelly B.
Laverna T.
Verna S.
Lisa E.
and others
2 more songs....shake song and then a regular song. Then they picked out 3 winners
1. Gina Hindsley
2.Gracie Her Many Horses
3. Tanksi Clairmont

That was about it!
wowunk_1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2002, 11:54 PM   #2
Tiny tot mommy!

}!{ tinkerbell }!{ is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 70.00
Thumbs up winners

I just wanted to say "Way to go Gina!"
:clap:
}!{ tinkerbell }!{ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-01-2002, 07:31 PM   #3
Teen Dancer

nativemom has a reputation beyond repute
nativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats Gina, Gracie, and Tanksi.....you girls deserve it.
nativemom is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-01-2002, 08:54 PM   #4
Downstream People

ogapahndn has a reputation beyond repute
ogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 439.14
Congrats ladies!! You all danced great!
ogapahndn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-02-2002, 10:45 AM   #5
STATE

I thought Bonnie Tomahsah was awesome!!!!!She should have been a finalist, but was not picked. She did get second in the regular. She never tired out, and stayed consistant all the way through the first 3 songs. Good job, Bonnie!!!!
  Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-03-2002, 06:10 PM   #6
Tiny Tot Dancer

FANCYNDNGURL is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up MIDNIGHT WINNERS

I JUST WOULD LIKE TO SAY...CONGRATS...TO THE WINNERS ESPECIALLY "GINA"..RIGHT ON GURL I KNEW U COULD DO IT...AND ASLO CONGRATS TO "GRAICE"-THE LEGEND, AND TANSKI...I THINK TANSKI DID REALLY REALLY GOOD. WELL CONGRATS EVERYONE
:1Party: :44:
FANCYNDNGURL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-29-2002, 11:33 PM   #7
Pow Wow Visitor

Trollbee is an unknown quantity at this point
Funk!

I would just like to state that whoever was running this contest was way off in their selections. There were two obvious dancers who should have made it to the finals, and probably all the way! Rose Track was one of them. Her dancing was unbelievable. Totally outstanding, but she wasn't even picked. She was the most noticable dancer out there with her innovative dancing and beautiful and detailed outfit. She didn't even look tired like all of the others who made it t he finals. I guess the judges for this contest were looking for sloppiness and fringe throwers. WHATEVER!!!!!!! Rose Track is #1 not only in my book, but in many other knowledgeable pow-wow fans' books in NDN Country also!!!
Trollbee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-01-2002, 04:29 AM   #8
Experienced Dancer

acgal has a reputation beyond reputeacgal has a reputation beyond reputeacgal has a reputation beyond reputeacgal has a reputation beyond reputeacgal has a reputation beyond reputeacgal has a reputation beyond reputeacgal has a reputation beyond reputeacgal has a reputation beyond reputeacgal has a reputation beyond reputeacgal has a reputation beyond reputeacgal has a reputation beyond reputeacgal has a reputation beyond reputeacgal has a reputation beyond reputeacgal has a reputation beyond reputeacgal has a reputation beyond reputeacgal has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 20.00
congrats girls! :Thumbs
Old 06-12-2002, 02:45 AM   #9
Junior Dancer

Blodge_singa_4_life is a jewel in the rough
Question

okay! i wasn't at gathering's this year.....i still think Bonnie should have made it in the mid night special.....and also Rose Track.....they are both hells of good...i dont know about you other people...but that aint good about them getting pick...but i know that they got a goodhead on there shoulder...and they wouldnt get really mad cause they didnt get picked...because i bet they know they are good dancers to everyone else....but thats what i think...if i wa sa judge i would pick Bonnie or Rose track....but i dont know why they didnt make it?...just something to think about i gues?......(ha,ha)...
Blodge_singa_4_life is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links