Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Women's Dance Styles > Fancy Shawl Dancing Up and Coming Dancers or Those Ones who just started Up and Coming Dancers or Those Ones who just started

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-29-2002, 03:14 PM   #1
Junior Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
clrezchik_12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Question What Information Can you Give Them To be good as Cepa or anyone else???

These younger dancers who eventually are good dancers. will they ever be good or just good enough to dance in front of smaller crowds.
Like the Dancers from BC? will they ever geta chance to show their stuff to Championship Dancers???or will they ever be championship dancers?

Well in my eyes they are Championships dancers. My Sister Stacey Archie and my self Stephanie, Jolene Ross, and my mind is working right now. But all my friends know who they are. And there all good dancers just have to travel more. me and my sister are da bomb in BC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
DA BOMB
Well let me know what you think about seeing some of these gurls are Championship Dancers.... or do you have to go out of Canada or even BC to show people how good we are.

R.I.P Alex Archie
March 12, 1966 to May 7, 2003
***AIDS***
Creator Please Help Us Find A Cure..

Last edited by clrezchik_12; 12-09-2002 at 03:52 PM..
clrezchik_12 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2002, 03:17 PM   #2
Junior Dancer

clrezchik_12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Up and Coming Dancers or Those Ones who just started

These younger dancers who eventually are good dancers. will they ever be good or just good enough to dance in front of smaller crowds.
Like the Dancers from BC? will they ever geta chance to show their stuff to Championship Dancers???or will they ever be championship dancers?

Well in my eyes they are Championships dancers. My Sister Stacey Archie and my self Stephanie, Jolene Ross, and my mind is working right now. But all my friends know who they are. And there all good dancers just have to travel more. me and my sister are da bomb in BC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
DA BOMB
Well let me know what you think about seeing some of these gurls are Championship Dancers.... or do you have to go out of Canada or even BC to show people how good we are.

R.I.P Alex Archie
March 12, 1966 to May 7, 2003
***AIDS***
Creator Please Help Us Find A Cure..
clrezchik_12 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2002, 03:24 PM   #3
Riverwoman

I hear you on that, that is where the best powwows that I ever went to are located! And there are some kick *** dancers and drums! I will never forget the good times that I had down there, in the Alkali Lake area... :D

I hope to travel this summer, so please let me know if there are any powwows in BC, prefer traditional but who knows, maybe compete as well;)
  Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2002, 05:02 AM   #4
V-Style Jingler

Sweet Syilx is a jewel in the rough

Good grief. No comment

Last edited by Sweet Syilx; 12-02-2002 at 05:07 AM..
Sweet Syilx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-10-2004, 11:37 AM   #5
Junior Dancer

..AmuneOne.. is a jewel in the rough
my favourite pow wow in b.c is kamloopa man i love it well anyway i workin gon my dancing skills and my regalia and some day in the future i may compete and i think i could be a champion dancer just take s time and practice
Old 05-11-2004, 07:36 PM   #6
shaylen many heads

SWEETNDNGRL will become famous soon enough
sweet syilx, just kill their fun why dont u...lol...
ne way it is not all about being a championship dancer...every one of us dances because we love it and because people like to watch us. YOu dont always have to win to be a championship dancer...the girls that travel they beat each other then lose to each other all the time...that doesnt mean that they are better than everyone else out there...just that they are seen in more places. dont feel pressured to win cuz that takes all the fun out of dancing...speaking from experience here.
ANd yes I think you are becoming a very good dancer...just keep practicing and dancing...be well...
SWEETNDNGRL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-12-2004, 02:01 AM   #7

my fav is kamloopa i love it there
well NEwayz cyah buh bye
Old 05-17-2004, 10:58 AM   #8
Junior Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by siksika_sunshine
sweet syilx, just kill their fun why dont u...lol...
ne way it is not all about being a championship dancer...every one of us dances because we love it and because people like to watch us. YOu dont always have to win to be a championship dancer...the girls that travel they beat each other then lose to each other all the time...that doesnt mean that they are better than everyone else out there...just that they are seen in more places. dont feel pressured to win cuz that takes all the fun out of dancing...speaking from experience here.
ANd yes I think you are becoming a very good dancer...just keep practicing and dancing...be well...
THANKS FO RTHE ADVICE I'LL DANCE FOR THE JOYOF DANCING
Old 05-17-2004, 11:01 AM   #9
Junior Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackfoothoney
my fav is kamloopa i love it there
well NEwayz cyah buh bye

YES KAMLOOPS IS THE BEST MAN ALL MY FAMILY IS THERE I LOVE KAMLOOPS SWIMMING IN THE RIVER CAMPING THERE AND LISTENING TO POWOW LATE FROM MY TENT WALKIN AROUND AND AROUND THE HARBOUR I USED TO LOVE SNAGGIN WHEN I WAS YOUNGER LOL LIKE CRAZY ANYWAYS YES IT IS MY FAVOURITE
Old 05-17-2004, 01:54 PM   #10

It Sure Is I Loves It
Old 05-17-2004, 04:00 PM   #11
PowWows.com Addicts

~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute
I don't mean to toot my own horn but...*toot toot*

LOL
~*Oji_Flava*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-17-2004, 08:25 PM   #12
PowWows.com Addicts

~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute
~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Lmao
~*DopeLilMama*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-18-2004, 02:46 AM   #13
is actually posting!

*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by siksika_sunshine
YOu dont always have to win to be a championship dancer...the girls that travel they beat each other then lose to each other all the time...that doesnt mean that they are better than everyone else out there...just that they are seen in more places. dont feel pressured to win cuz that takes all the fun out of dancing...
That's good advice.
*Kwe_Zee* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-19-2004, 01:47 PM   #14
Dineth Hearth Throth

BurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond repute
BurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 22.00
Savings: 1.00
Toot Toot!!!

*LMAO*
BurBz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-20-2004, 02:24 AM   #15

whas everyone tootin for lol ok *toot toot
Old 06-18-2004, 10:26 PM   #16
Teen GurlZ

lil_powwow_hunnie will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by clrezchik_12

DA BOMB
DA BOMB!??......... maybe IF your on beat ...
its like......what she dancing to???
:lol2:

someday gurl.....someday
haha

~*LiL MizZ JiNgLe StyLeZ*~

JUSS SING ME A REAL SUHWEET ROUNDANCE SONG & IM URZ 4EVA BABE
:24:
lil_powwow_hunnie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-20-2004, 05:29 AM   #17

*DA BOMB ....LOL i never heard of you but i guess YOU can call ur self *DA BOMB