Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Women's Dance Styles > Buckskin Dancing Buckskin Makers Buckskin Makers

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-24-2006, 06:03 PM   #1
PauWau Coordinator

Items Devil
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 11,584.70
Savings: 0.00
Buckskin Makers

Who would you recommend to make a new northern buckskin?

Who would you recommend to make a new southern buckskin?

Are these people reliable?

How long do they take?

How much do they charge? If skins and beads are supplied, will this cost be lowered?

Do you have their contact information?
Old 01-28-2006, 02:20 AM   #2
THE ULTIMATE MULTITASKER

oOoSouthernStyozoOo has a reputation beyond reputeoOoSouthernStyozoOo has a reputation beyond reputeoOoSouthernStyozoOo has a reputation beyond reputeoOoSouthernStyozoOo has a reputation beyond reputeoOoSouthernStyozoOo has a reputation beyond reputeoOoSouthernStyozoOo has a reputation beyond reputeoOoSouthernStyozoOo has a reputation beyond reputeoOoSouthernStyozoOo has a reputation beyond reputeoOoSouthernStyozoOo has a reputation beyond reputeoOoSouthernStyozoOo has a reputation beyond reputeoOoSouthernStyozoOo has a reputation beyond reputeoOoSouthernStyozoOo has a reputation beyond reputeoOoSouthernStyozoOo has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 320.00
heres a link http://fancydancerleatherdesigns.com/

she's made dress for some well known people...but if i were you, i would learn to make one myself, or have someone close to you who might know do it for you. Because its hard to trust people no matter what they say. I waited for mine almost 3 years, and when i got it, it wasnt worth near what i paid for, since then i have reconstructed and took off all the beads that were on there, and put more on in 1/2 a year. So i learned the hard way. Since then, i figured out that i could do one myself all along. So now im thinking of my new one
oOoSouthernStyozoOo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-28-2006, 09:29 PM   #3
Junior Dancer

mountaindew will become famous soon enough
Credits: 1,241.76
I think she just cuts out the dresses. I know she gets other people to do the beadwork for the dresses because my friend said she was hired to do some beadwork and it ended up on one of the dresses. I think some of Ms. Tsatoke's beadwork was actually done by a guy named Jr. McDaniels. Ruby McArthur does both styles I believe. Don't have any info on her though.
mountaindew is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-15-2006, 05:58 PM   #4
Pow Wow Visitor

windwalkerboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 0.00
i am looking for a northen beaded tradish dress for a teen girl i will trade for it email me at [email protected] yahoo.com
windwalkerboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2006, 12:53 AM   #5
WiNaWaChiKa

WiNaWaChiKa is a jewel in the rough
Credits: 0.00
O'siyo, I have had my Elk skin just made, by Golden Eagle Trading Post, and it only took 4 weeks, and it is beautiful! she has many Buckskins and Elk..Very reliable and also does beadwork, she applied horsehair with crow beads to match the rosettes that I applied to it. They will work with you on your design. Mine costed me 800.00 which was an awsome price. If you would like to see pictures, Email me at [email protected] and i can send you . I make fancy shawl reglaia, ANd i tought of making my own skins, but i knew i would not have time being pow wow season. Many Blessings
Sponsored Links