Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > General > Native Life > Native Issues Barack Obama to help Native Americans Barack Obama to help Native Americans

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-08-2007, 04:32 AM   #41
OgamaWab

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
OgamaWab10 has a brilliant futureOgamaWab10 has a brilliant futureOgamaWab10 has a brilliant futureOgamaWab10 has a brilliant futureOgamaWab10 has a brilliant futureOgamaWab10 has a brilliant futureOgamaWab10 has a brilliant futureOgamaWab10 has a brilliant futureOgamaWab10 has a brilliant future
Credits: 390.00
Savings: 362.25
join

for our future and for others.......family, children, mothers, fathers.
OgamaWab10 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-08-2007, 04:37 AM   #42
OgamaWab

OgamaWab10 has a brilliant futureOgamaWab10 has a brilliant futureOgamaWab10 has a brilliant futureOgamaWab10 has a brilliant futureOgamaWab10 has a brilliant futureOgamaWab10 has a brilliant futureOgamaWab10 has a brilliant futureOgamaWab10 has a brilliant futureOgamaWab10 has a brilliant future
Time Line

Start your own timeline at OurStory.com
Old 10-08-2007, 05:15 AM   #43
OgamaWab

Smile from friends

Muzuma Twins
Date: Oct 7, 2007 5:32 PM

Hey folks! Please click one of the pictures to see the new launching of Latinos for Obama official page. We are the first and the only campaign to extend our invitation to our latino brothers and sisters. So, our actions are speaking louder that words. We also have African Americans for Obama. Asians for Obama should be coming soon!

Regards,

Joseph Muzuma

Native Americans for Obama also. Yeah....Obama for Native Americans. Would like to see him at a PowWow soon. That would be nice. See what I could do.
Old 10-08-2007, 05:19 AM   #44
OgamaWab

topic

Barack Obama is committed to honoring the federal government's obligations to the First Americans and strengthening the federal government's unique relationship with tribal nations. Recognizing the inherent sovereignty of tribes is not enough; we must also help build tribal nations through adequate funding of programs. Senator Obama is proud to be an original co-sponsor of the Indian Health Care Improvement Act of 2007. This long-overdue legislation will modernize Indian health care services and delivery, make it easier for Tribes and the IHS to attract quality health care professionals, and provide tribal health programs with more flexibility to ensure that funds are used to meet the specific needs of their communities.

The Senator's experience as a community organizer in some of Chicago's poorest neighborhoods taught him that there is no simple way to heal ills that often have complex causes. His comprehensive approach invests in physical, human and institutional infrastructure; increases access to capital and removes barriers to development; promotes education from the pre-school to the university level, including Native language immersion and preservation programs; and above all, develops authentic government-to-government relationships between the federal government and Indian tribes.
Old 10-08-2007, 10:34 AM   #45
Teen Dancer

Skillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scale
Credits: 100.00
Savings: 53.62
sounds more and more like a paid political ad with every post...great sound bytes but im not into political rhetoric..i wish him good luck in the elections and i hope he is the rare politician who actually does something...pre-election talk is always filled with words of vision and futures...its what comes after that matters...
Old 10-08-2007, 12:59 PM   #46
Banned

they_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skillet View Post
sounds more and more like a paid political ad with every post.....

I thought it was some type of brainwashing technique. I was lulled into voting but you snapped me back to reality.
they_drag_him is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-08-2007, 02:21 PM   #47
Hola!

kgirl7 has a reputation beyond repute
kgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,424.50
You sound like you're being paid to do this OgamaWab. It's not sounding very genuine and though your intentions are good you can be turning people off.
Old 10-08-2007, 05:28 PM   #48
Banned

they_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgirl7 View Post
You sound like you're being paid to do this OgamaWab. It's not sounding very genuine and though your intentions are good you can be turning people off.
If he's being paid, so should I!!

Barack Obama is committed to honoring the federal government's obligations to the First Americans and strengthening the federal government's unique relationship with tribal nations. Barack Obama is committed to honoring the federal government's obligations to the First Americans and strengthening the federal government's unique relationship with tribal nations. Barack Obama is committed to honoring the federal government's obligations to the First Americans and strengthening the federal government's unique relationship with tribal nations.
they_drag_him is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-09-2007, 10:31 AM   #49
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 829.86
Savings: 1.00
had to find where that music was coming from...ogama..ok we get it youre voting for him...glad your passionate about him..if i was american id vote for him also..just cuz hes cute...aye...i was at sacramento airport at like 9 am and some lady was making small talk tho i was half asleep and she says who do you think will win the election? and i said what election?...then i remembered where i was and i said barack....he just seems ok...
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-09-2007, 05:44 PM   #50
OgamaWab

Tpoic _ Cree - Hopi

NO I don't get paid for this. I am just a native American. Just voting for a better America. For us and for others. So I vote Barack Obama. For things to get better for Native Americans, we need to get involved and choose the right candidate.

Must watch Video.

Rainbow Warriors

Add to My Profile | More Videos
Old 10-09-2007, 07:14 PM   #51
hello

Items Present
superndngyrl has a reputation beyond repute
superndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,091.95
At least OBAMA is even acknowledging us indigenous folks. I'll take that over failure to recognize any day!
Old 10-10-2007, 06:51 AM   #52
OgamaWab

http://my.barackobama.com/page/content/firstamstestimonials

BarackObama.com | Why I Support Barack
Why I Support Barack
Nila Northsun Shanley
As a native American woman living on the Fallon Paiute Shoshone reservation, I know tribal people have a long history of distrust when it comes to the U.S. governments, it’s agencies, and it’s representatives. But there is something different about Obama. I feel such a positive energy in his articulate, respectful advocacy of multicultural issues, that in turn, has re-energized my hope that Obama will honor treaty obligations to America’s First People. His recognition of tribal sovereignty and self-determination will help our people to chart the best possible course for our future. As an advocate for social justice, addressing health care and education, Barak Obama can make a difference for our people, for all people.

Fred Urbina
Pasqu Yaqui Tribe, Tucson, AZ
As an Arizona Native American Veteran and former police officer I am proud to support Senator Barack Obama as the next President of the United States. Senator Obama offers my heart hope! I hope for great possibilities, hope for unity, and hope for a sensible end to the Iraq war

I am inspired by his message. To me he represents a new beginning, the dawn of a political and social evolution – where equality, economic security, justice, optimism, and American pride are no longer delusions and soundbites, but tangible realities for all people. Senator Obama exudes strength without fear, trust without suspicion, ideas without limitations, and optimism without the specter of darkness.

Senator Obama's willingness to support, listen, and confer with tribal leaders on issues involving First Americans is refreshing and a surprising change from the status quo. Obama offers and speaks of common sense solutions to crime prevention and reversing the trend of high minority incarceration rates by identifying and attacking the source issues. Implementation of his policies would have a direct impact on Native American populations on and off reservations.

...and so I wait and I anticipate, and I enthusiastically join the loyal ranks of Senator Obama’s supporters! I pray for his spirit and his heart as he journeys forth. America has patiently waited nearly 40 years for this kind of leadership!

As Robert F. Kennedy once said, "…What we need in the United States is not division; What we need in the United States is not hatred; What we need in the United States is not violence and lawlessness, but is love and wisdom and compassion toward one another, and a feeling of justice towards those who still suffer within our country."

Gabriel Moses
Nez Perce
I support Barack Obama because he is the candidate that understands that great power demands responsibility and accountability. Barack personifies the qualities that make America the Greatest Country on Earth: Hope, Intelligence, Responsibility and Ethics.

Barack Obama has demonstrated that he will work to improve all of America and not just those social, political, or business elite that use buy influence to shift America's landscape to their personal benefit. I am supporting Barack Obama because I believe that he understands that this elitist shift is detrimental to America because it creates an America of haves, and have nots. This creates an America that does not guarantee the free pursuit of life, liberty and happiness, based on the content of character or of hard work, but of access to privilege and representation based on money for power. This climate needs to change if we are going to become the America the world remembers, respects, and needs.

I urge you to support Barack Obama as well.

Lucas Mills
Law Student
America is a chorus of many different voices. For America to be its best, its leadership must commit not only to the opinions that already enjoy representation but also to the active search for other views. Throughout his life and career, Senator Obama has shown a deep value for often overlooked voices and has displayed a strong commitment to bring them to the fore. His demonstrated skill in forging understanding from different perspectives yields a greater overall value to each of the many parts that compose this nation. In Senator Obama, I see a more representative picture of the American ideal.

Beverly Russell
San Carlos Apache Tribal member
Donald Lott Jr
Assiniboine Tribal member of Fort Belknap, Montana
We have devoted our careers to preserving, and strengthening the voice of American Indians and Alaska Natives in this country. As young American Indian leaders it is our responsibility to support candidates that will recognize and embrace the political status of Indian Tribes. We believe that Senator Obama’s experience as a community organizer, coupled with his message of Change will benefit America’s first citizens. It is also our belief that Senator Obama’s conviction and respect for government accountability will reaffirm the United State’s commitment to Indian Tribes.

Furthermore, Senator Obama’s message has inspired us to begin a grass roots effort to educate our tribal community about the importance of civic engagement. In the spirit of unity, community and opportunity, we support Senator Barack Obama.
Old 10-10-2007, 04:23 PM   #53
Chetola~& amp; amp; amp; quot ;Hav en of Rest& amp; amp; quot ;

nuwatiman is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 1,018.09
He's got my vote.
nuwatiman is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-10-2007, 06:43 PM   #54
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 829.86
Savings: 1.00
i need your vote ...can you vote for my pic in the family category? thx...it will make a better America...im kidding

(hey thx alot)

Last edited by middle of the sky; 10-11-2007 at 12:57 AM.. Reason: i should relax once inna while
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-10-2007, 08:01 PM   #55
Junior Dancer

marichriaddi is just really nice
kool man

i was already going 2 vote 4 his fine *** anywayz...lol but then i was like...but i wonder what he thinks about native issues. i'm one of those militant natives at times and i just have 2 be certain that any politician i may vote for knows at least something about native stuff. how can a person be the president and not know anything about natives ya know? so yeah...i will keep trying 2 edumacate mahself livin heah in montana amongst tha cattle and thah hix about this obama fella and whut he standz fer.
marichriaddi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-12-2007, 06:14 PM   #56
Golden Age Powwow Dancer

Traditonal Lady has a brilliant futureTraditonal Lady has a brilliant futureTraditonal Lady has a brilliant futureTraditonal Lady has a brilliant futureTraditonal Lady has a brilliant futureTraditonal Lady has a brilliant futureTraditonal Lady has a brilliant futureTraditonal Lady has a brilliant futureTraditonal Lady has a brilliant futureTraditonal Lady has a brilliant futureTraditonal Lady has a brilliant future
Smile Are they ready?

Quote:
Originally Posted by superndngyrl View Post
I think the real question is "is WHITE america ready for a minority or woman leader?"

I think the rest of the world has had or have non-white or non-male leaders before.
I don't believe that they are, but he is a good speaker.
Old 10-12-2007, 09:00 PM   #57
Little Wildcat

Usdigvhi has a reputation beyond repute
Usdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 303.13
I need a little more convincing that he isnt just saying he cares so he can get more votes. Politicians are just professional liars, so i typically just go by gut, and my gut on this one is hes as scary as Kerry lol

I think we need one of our own in there before we can get anything done.
"So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide. Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, even a stranger, when in a lonely place. Show respect to all people and grovel to none.

When you arise in the morning give thanks for the food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason for giving thanks, the fault lies only in yourself. Abuse no one and nothing, for abuse turns the wise ones to fools and robs the spirit of its vision. When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home."

-Tecumseh
Usdigvhi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-13-2007, 07:19 AM   #58
OgamaWab

Post Obama, Edwards criticize Clinton on Iran

DES MOINES, Iowa - Democrats Barack Obama and John Edwards are criticizing presidential rival Hillary Rodham Clinton for her latest comments on negotiating with leaders of Iran and other countries that are on poor terms with the U.S.

Obama noted on Friday that when he said in July he would meet with such leaders without setting any conditions, Clinton called his stance "irresponsible and frankly naive."

Questioned Thursday by a voter in New Hampshire, Clinton said twice that she would negotiate with Iran "with no conditions."

"I would engage in negotiations with Iran, with no conditions, because we don't really understand how Iran works. We think we do, from the outside, but I think that is misleading," she said.

Obama said Friday, "So I'm not sure if any of us knows exactly where she is standing on this issue. But I can tell you this — when I am president of the United States, the American people and the world will always know where I stand."

Edwards' campaign chimed in from North Carolina, also noting the earlier Clinton comment and her new statement.

"You can't have it both ways — on this or any other issue," said a statement released by Edwards communications director Chris Kofinis. "Senator Clinton needs to be honest with the American people about her plans."

Clinton said Friday her remarks on Thursday weren't different from anything she has said in the past.

"I would begin a process of negotiations with Iran. There would be no conditions set to what could be negotiated — and that is what is meant by no conditions," Clinton said in an interview with The Associated Press in Columbia, S.C.

Clinton said the process would be handled by aides, not the president — similar to the way the U.S. has handled North Korea.

"That's very different from saying that if you were president, you would personally meet in your first year, without conditions, with these odious dictators," Clinton said.

"What I have been saying for a long time is that the United States of America should negotiate with Iran. Right now the Bush administration will not because they hold the position that Iran must first totally renounce its nuclear program," she said earlier at a campaign stop in Atlanta.

Obama, speaking Friday at Drake University in Des Moines, gave a harsh assessment of Clinton's foreign policy views.

He criticized the New York senator for her recent vote designating Iran's Revolutionary Guard as a terrorist organization, saying she was repeating a mistake she made in voting to authorize the Iraq war.

"Senator Clinton is the only Democratic candidate for president who supports this amendment," Obama said, calling it a "blank check" for President Bush to attack Iran.

"I don't want to give this president any excuse, any opening for war," said Obama who missed that vote because he was campaigning in New Hampshire.

The Clinton campaign responded with a statement distributed by spokesman Mark Daley: "Once again Senator Obama has abandoned the politics of hope to engage in the same old attack politics. If Senator Obama really believed that this measure gave the president a blank check for war he should have been there, speaking out and fighting against it."

The dismissive reference to Obama's slogan about the "politics of hope" was followed by a memo distributed by the Obama camp quoting one of Clinton's own sayings.

Said the memo from spokesman Bill Burton: "It is clear that just as voters are becoming more engaged in the campaign in the early primary states that Senator Clinton and her campaign have abandoned the politics of 'let's have a conversation' in favor of purely tactical posturing."

Obama, noting that the vote to authorize the Iraq war came five years ago this week, said in Iowa that Democrats in Congress — including Clinton and Edwards, who was then a North Carolina senator — bear some responsibility for what's happened since.

"Senator Edwards voted for the war in 2002," Obama said. "He has renounced that vote instead of pretending that it was a vote for anything but war."

He said Clinton's arguments that she was voting for more inspections or diplomacy are misleading. "All of us know what was being debated in the Congress in the fall of 2002," he said, again stressing his early opposition to the war while he was a state senator in Illinois.

Obama said Democrats must stop believing they "can't win elections unless they talk, act and vote like Republicans when it comes to foreign policy and national security."

___
Obama, Edwards criticize Clinton on Iran - Yahoo! News
Old 10-13-2007, 07:21 AM   #59
OgamaWab

look like we are going to war if she wins

Quote:
Originally Posted by OgamaWab10 View Post
DES MOINES, Iowa - Democrats Barack Obama and John Edwards are criticizing presidential rival Hillary Rodham Clinton for her latest comments on negotiating with leaders of Iran and other countries that are on poor terms with the U.S.

Obama noted on Friday that when he said in July he would meet with such leaders without setting any conditions, Clinton called his stance "irresponsible and frankly naive."

Questioned Thursday by a voter in New Hampshire, Clinton said twice that she would negotiate with Iran "with no conditions."

"I would engage in negotiations with Iran, with no conditions, because we don't really understand how Iran works. We think we do, from the outside, but I think that is misleading," she said.

Obama said Friday, "So I'm not sure if any of us knows exactly where she is standing on this issue. But I can tell you this — when I am president of the United States, the American people and the world will always know where I stand."

Edwards' campaign chimed in from North Carolina, also noting the earlier Clinton comment and her new statement.

"You can't have it both ways — on this or any other issue," said a statement released by Edwards communications director Chris Kofinis. "Senator Clinton needs to be honest with the American people about her plans."

Clinton said Friday her remarks on Thursday weren't different from anything she has said in the past.

"I would begin a process of negotiations with Iran. There would be no conditions set to what could be negotiated — and that is what is meant by no conditions," Clinton said in an interview with The Associated Press in Columbia, S.C.

Clinton said the process would be handled by aides, not the president — similar to the way the U.S. has handled North Korea.

"That's very different from saying that if you were president, you would personally meet in your first year, without conditions, with these odious dictators," Clinton said.

"What I have been saying for a long time is that the United States of America should negotiate with Iran. Right now the Bush administration will not because they hold the position that Iran must first totally renounce its nuclear program," she said earlier at a campaign stop in Atlanta.

Obama, speaking Friday at Drake University in Des Moines, gave a harsh assessment of Clinton's foreign policy views.

He criticized the New York senator for her recent vote designating Iran's Revolutionary Guard as a terrorist organization, saying she was repeating a mistake she made in voting to authorize the Iraq war.

"Senator Clinton is the only Democratic candidate for president who supports this amendment," Obama said, calling it a "blank check" for President Bush to attack Iran.

"I don't want to give this president any excuse, any opening for war," said Obama who missed that vote because he was campaigning in New Hampshire.

The Clinton campaign responded with a statement distributed by spokesman Mark Daley: "Once again Senator Obama has abandoned the politics of hope to engage in the same old attack politics. If Senator Obama really believed that this measure gave the president a blank check for war he should have been there, speaking out and fighting against it."

The dismissive reference to Obama's slogan about the "politics of hope" was followed by a memo distributed by the Obama camp quoting one of Clinton's own sayings.

Said the memo from spokesman Bill Burton: "It is clear that just as voters are becoming more engaged in the campaign in the early primary states that Senator Clinton and her campaign have abandoned the politics of 'let's have a conversation' in favor of purely tactical posturing."

Obama, noting that the vote to authorize the Iraq war came five years ago this week, said in Iowa that Democrats in Congress — including Clinton and Edwards, who was then a North Carolina senator — bear some responsibility for what's happened since.

"Senator Edwards voted for the war in 2002," Obama said. "He has renounced that vote instead of pretending that it was a vote for anything but war."

He said Clinton's arguments that she was voting for more inspections or diplomacy are misleading. "All of us know what was being debated in the Congress in the fall of 2002," he said, again stressing his early opposition to the war while he was a state senator in Illinois.

Obama said Democrats must stop believing they "can't win elections unless they talk, act and vote like Republicans when it comes to foreign policy and national security."

___
Obama, Edwards criticize Clinton on Iran - Yahoo! News
If Hillary Rodham Clinton wins in 2008, we might be going to war with Iran. Why on miss leading facts. More lives, more tax's dollar's, our money will be blood money.
Old 10-13-2007, 09:19 PM   #60
OgamaWab

Smile Barack Obama on Tyra Banks show

Sponsored Links