Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > General > Native Life > Native Issues black folks dancing black folks dancing

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-23-2004, 02:10 AM   #1
Minglin' N Jinglin'

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
MayChe has a reputation beyond repute
MayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 900.00
Savings: 1.00
black folks dancing

Since there have been threads about white folks getting involved in Native culture, I decided to started to start this one about black folks. Do yall feel the same way about black folks dancing at powwows, traditional and/or competition?
Old 06-23-2004, 02:36 AM   #2
N8tiffUmatillaMAMA

WocusWoman has a reputation beyond repute
WocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,094.49
When I was a kid; it used to bother me, but most of my family was very racist against whites and blacks. The area I'm from is still much the same; (cowboys & indians.) Traveling, and going to college did alot for opening my eyes up to the world. I attended Haskell; and there were many native students there that looked black or white, but had enough blood to attend that school. Even though I personally believe that sticking to your own is best; I've come a long way in accepting others and keeping an open heart. If you don't; your really limiting yourself as a person...
WocusWoman is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-23-2004, 10:09 AM   #3
Oldfart

Kiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond repute
Kiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Some black grass dancers can really get down.
Kiwehnzii is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-23-2004, 10:17 AM   #4
meeeeeeeeeeee

Plenty Fox has a reputation beyond repute
Plenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond repute
TJFS, new avatar?
I always hate seeing questions like this--they always bring out the worst
in people. I also wonder, why ask, when it is obvious from previous posts
and other threads that there are a significant number of folks on here
who have a problem when anyone looking (or sounding) less than a stereotypical
NDN dances or even posts here. Unless pow-wows are going to start making 'carding'
mandatory; unless we start requiring a birth certificate to
verify ethnicity ...I really think it is outrageous to assume that someone whose
facial features are more prevalent to Black or White folk can't be Native,
shouldn't be dancing and shouldn't be posting here.

We moved to the City when I was in elementary school. A gal that became one
of my best friends at school--Winnie--was one of eight kids. Her Dad was from
the Caribbean and her Mom was Seminole. Winnie was extremely dark and her
features very 'negroid'. Her oldest sister could have passed for Irene Bedard
the actress. Winnie's family was truly a rainbow. And rainbows are beautiful.

So, when I see folks at pow-wow dancing, I don't look at the color of their skin,
I look at how they dance, how they respect the Circle and others dancing.
If you can believe the government, there are much fewer than 10% full-blooded
NDNs in this country; and even fewer with bloodlines within only one tribe.

Peace be with you.

The Creator said, "A foreign race of white people will come, who will become your friends. You should treat them well."

The Creator sure had a strange sense of humor!

Plenty Fox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-23-2004, 01:37 PM   #5
Dineth Hearth Throth

BurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond repute
BurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 22.00
TJFS... you're an african american..correct? Do you feel it is wrong for you to dance? Do you get shut down by the native peoples when you go dance at a powwow? Have you danced at powwows other than around your hometown area?? I mean... I know there are several Black americans here on the boards that dance at pws and what not and post regularly. I'm just wondering what your take is on this thats all... :) I'm certainly not trying to bash you or anything, but i would like to know what you think. :)
BurBz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-23-2004, 02:06 PM   #6
The Original OP CREW

AlmostThere is a name known to all
awww...

i'm a bit confused here!
Old 06-23-2004, 02:08 PM   #7

confused about wat shes only asking wat u think of black ppl dancing
  Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-23-2004, 02:53 PM   #8
Choc-lack-chick!

Homalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond repute
Homalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 535.92
And now Mama weighs in......

I have seen Black mixedbloods receive both love and scorn in the arena and community. Those that were scorned usually turned out to be wannabees in the truest sense of the word. I myself have had very little problems. Some say it's because of my complexion, but I'd rather believe it's because of my heart; of who I am as a person. I know a Dine and Black family who has just about given up contesting in So Cal because they never get any love except at Navajo powwows in AZ. It's interesting too, because they don't look black at all. They are reddish brown like darker fb Dine and their hair is straight. They acknowledge their African heritage, but have been raised Navajo. That's what they consider themselves. Yet they say say they only have fair contests when they're with their own people.

I will say this, we as redblack mixedbloods have the same charge in the Indian community and in the White world. We have to be just as good if not better than other skins or else we are ostracized. I am affected when other redblack mixedbloods are mistreated because it hurts. I'm also affected when another screws up because I may be misjudged because of their actions. I try to help and many respond with thanks and some blow me off and go about their wayward ways.
Homalosa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-23-2004, 03:17 PM   #9
Dineth Hearth Throth

BurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond repute
BurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 22.00
Wow....nice post Homalosa...

I think i know what family you are talking about... They are pretty well accepted out this way. They are a good family.
BurBz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-23-2004, 04:01 PM   #10
PauWau Coordinator

Items Devil
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 11,582.70
I heard a speech at an NIEA luncheon in Mobile, Alabama that forever changed my way of thinking. I want to share it. It came from an Indian leader from an east coast tribe who looked black.

He said,

"It has come to my attention that a lot of you from the interior part of Turtle Island have been putting down the Indians from the eastern seaboard because of the color of our skin. I want everybody within the sound of my voice to hear me. . . My people had contact with the European and African people 200 years before your tribes in the interior part of America did. Mark my words. . . in 200 years, your children will look like us!"
___

There are many truths to what I have shared. As we evolve in time, ALL our tribes are becoming deluted in blood quantom.

I am a full blooded Indian and come from a very large family. I have 49 first cousins on my dad's side. Some of my cousin's children are black, white and Latino. Some dance and continue our tribal ways, some don't. It doesn't matter. I will never dismiss them as my relatives . . . because of their skin color.

Last edited by WhoMe; 06-23-2004 at 05:16 PM..
WhoMe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-23-2004, 10:15 PM   #11
Honey Connoissuer

Blackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Blackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 546.23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Washakie Witch
TJFS, new avatar?
I always hate seeing questions like this--they always bring out the worst
in people. I also wonder, why ask, when it is obvious from previous posts
and other threads that there are a significant number of folks on here
who have a problem when anyone looking (or sounding) less than a stereotypical
NDN dances or even posts here. Unless pow-wows are going to start making 'carding'
mandatory; unless we start requiring a birth certificate to
verify ethnicity ...I really think it is outrageous to assume that someone whose
facial features are more prevalent to Black or White folk can't be Native,
shouldn't be dancing and shouldn't be posting here.
you took the words right out of my mouth.. ;)
Old 06-24-2004, 03:13 AM   #12
Minglin' N Jinglin'

MayChe has a reputation beyond repute
MayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 900.00
Washakie Witch: yes, it's my first decent piece of beadwork I've ever done.

Burberrilish: Yes, I am and I'm native too. I don't feel that it's wrong for me to dance. I've been dancing since I was about 9 and encountered some natives and even some mixedbloods that made me feel that I shouldn't dance. They always made me feel inferior to them because I am dark and it still happens. I just try to ignore it and go on with my life. I've danced at places outside my hometown and had problems here and there.
Old 06-24-2004, 03:44 AM   #13
Gotz ta be me!

Singing Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond repute
Singing Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond repute
An old woman told me something when I was younger and I grew up to see it as a truth. "You are known by how you carry yourself".

Remember why you're dancing.

P.S. I agree with Homa
Old 06-24-2004, 03:58 AM   #14
a.k.a Numunu1971

Kio-Manche has a reputation beyond repute
Kio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 50.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoMe
I heard a speech at an NIEA luncheon in Mobile, Alabama that forever changed my way of thinking. I want to share it. It came from an Indian leader from an east coast tribe who looked black.

He said,

"It has come to my attention that a lot of you from the interior part of Turtle Island have been putting down the Indians from the eastern seaboard because of the color of our skin. I want everybody within the sound of my voice to hear me. . . My people had contact with the European and African people 200 years before your tribes in the interior part of America did. Mark my words. . . in 200 years, your children will look like us!"
___

There are many truths to what I have shared. As we evolve in time, ALL our tribes are becoming deluted in blood quantom.

I am a full blooded Indian and come from a very large family. I have 49 first cousins on my dad's side. Some of my cousin's children are black, white and Latino. Some dance and continue our tribal ways, some don't. It doesn't matter. I will never dismiss them as my relatives . . . because of their skin color.
Well said WhoMe!
Old 06-24-2004, 04:17 AM   #15
I don't do this for fun!

TacO5000 has a reputation beyond repute
TacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 232.00
Talking

One thing good about black ppl... they can spice it up!
White ppl can't keep beat and they always look like they are concentration really hard to misstep.. one two three one two three..... black folks get that bootie movin!!!
Old 06-24-2004, 10:23 AM   #16
meeeeeeeeeeee

Plenty Fox has a reputation beyond repute
Plenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJFS
Washakie Witch: yes, it's my first decent piece of beadwork I've ever done.

Burberrilish: Yes, I am and I'm native too. I don't feel that it's wrong for me to dance. I've been dancing since I was about 9 and encountered some natives and even some mixedbloods that made me feel that I shouldn't dance. They always made me feel inferior to them because I am dark and it still happens. I just try to ignore it and go on with my life. I've danced at places outside my hometown and had problems here and there.
The medallion is very nice. I can't bead worth a darn; so congratulations on a beautiful piece!

The Creator said, "A foreign race of white people will come, who will become your friends. You should treat them well."

The Creator sure had a strange sense of humor!

Plenty Fox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-24-2004, 01:45 PM   #17
BOULDERDASH!

Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 396.55
Lightbulb

I must say some of the posts are interesting.....I'll also say it certainly takes alot for someone to step forward and engage such a discussion. The ignorance that abounds with reference to one's "race" is "twistory" and manipulation at it's very best.....People however ignorant they may be have "bought in to" this invented notion of race....Well people can "race" all they want....I'm content as a Human just being....Without a doubt we currently live in a society that dictates doctrines of...devious deeds.....We find ourselves "redjamacating" ourselves as well as our children and since we're caught right in the belly of the beast and do our best to eek out the best way of living. Accepting absolute ignorant concepts has just become routine. If your still with me a human being reflects the very environment in which we inhabit....From hot climates to cold.....The same holds true for all beings from this earth.....We are a reflection...for lack of a better word. Our aboriginal ancestral relatives defined us as Human Beings.....The People and on and on.....

So my take on so called "Black People" dancing will be my same take on so called "White People"......

Indeed alot of people have alot to learn (the sheer reason why we exist here on this little marble) Ignornace is the Mother of all F*ck ups......So be sure to educate yourself....

Oh....and as Bob says..." free your mind of mental slavery..."

This P.S.A. reflects the views of a CoYoT...with the hope of releasing some of the manipulation that lingers in your mind.....
"She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."
Coyot_In_The_House is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-25-2004, 10:44 AM   #18
hidatsawmn26

with my view as a mixed blood myself ...we do get our share of problems we do get so constantly scrutenized by even our own communities and even family members who are more blood quantem than ourselves which is wrong to begin with..thats why i say to hell with wut ppl think its their own biaseness anyhow...if a mixed black person wants to dance then its okay same as mixed blood whites...whos to say who can or cant dance based on wut that person looks like...and mixed bloods themselves scrutenizing other mixed bloods it just aint right...wut do they think they're mightier than thou sort of deal?..ppl need to get off their high horse and get a better understanding of that person on the same level instead of judging them on basis of skin tone..not every mixed blood (in general) are wannabes...some are actually raised native and some are generally just learning which is good too...also think about the fact that there are some natives even full bloods that act more white than native...and then theres more mixed bloods who act more native and are still scrutenized because of that but yet the full blood who acts white and was raised white isnt scrutenized ...maybe just gets a slap on the wrist...is that truly right?
  Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-27-2004, 10:41 PM   #19
Gotz ta be me!

Singing Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond repute
Singing Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyot_In_The_House
...Ignornace is the Mother of all F*ck ups.........

Can I borrow dat one? :D lol damn that belongs on a t-shirt
Old 06-28-2004, 03:33 PM   #20
BOULDERDASH!

Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 396.55
Yes it is a good one.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singing Otter
Can I borrow dat one? :D lol damn that belongs on a t-shirt
To bad that "Mother" has a whole bunch of children.....

I've always liked...."Judge one not by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character"
"She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."
Coyot_In_The_House is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links