Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > General > Native Life > Native Issues Cherokee attacks Kentucky tribes? Cherokee attacks Kentucky tribes?

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-14-2011, 09:21 PM   #81
I pull your leg out!

Items Treasure ChestElephantPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 82,072.92
Savings: 0.00

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/
Toolbox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-14-2011, 09:25 PM   #82
HUUUUUUUUUH!

Iowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond repute
Iowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 4,359.51
I really can't even take this seriously anymore, you have strayed soooo far from reality. You are like those wannabees who try sooo hard to somehow justify themselves being native. You have no idea who these people are on this site, and how little you know or have experience compared to them. I suggest that you stop and ask yourself, WHY ARE YOU POSTING HERE? WHAT IS YOUR PURPOSE?
Iowa_Boy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-14-2011, 09:34 PM   #83
Banned

HistoryStudent is off the scaleHistoryStudent is off the scaleHistoryStudent is off the scaleHistoryStudent is off the scaleHistoryStudent is off the scaleHistoryStudent is off the scaleHistoryStudent is off the scaleHistoryStudent is off the scaleHistoryStudent is off the scaleHistoryStudent is off the scaleHistoryStudent is off the scaleHistoryStudent is off the scaleHistoryStudent is off the scaleHistoryStudent is off the scaleHistoryStudent is off the scaleHistoryStudent is off the scale
Credits: 131.11

Last edited by HistoryStudent; 12-14-2011 at 10:35 PM..
HistoryStudent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-14-2011, 09:38 PM   #84
I pull your leg out!

Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
I agree with @Iowa_Boy this has just gotten to the point of being silly and worthless to continue to argue... I'm going to go back to playing Portal 2 and let this section's MOD take care of the rest.

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/
Old 12-14-2011, 09:46 PM   #85
Banned

HistoryStudent is off the scaleHistoryStudent is off the scaleHistoryStudent is off the scaleHistoryStudent is off the scaleHistoryStudent is off the scaleHistoryStudent is off the scaleHistoryStudent is off the scaleHistoryStudent is off the scaleHistoryStudent is off the scaleHistoryStudent is off the scaleHistoryStudent is off the scaleHistoryStudent is off the scaleHistoryStudent is off the scaleHistoryStudent is off the scaleHistoryStudent is off the scaleHistoryStudent is off the scale

Last edited by HistoryStudent; 12-14-2011 at 10:36 PM..
Old 12-14-2011, 09:51 PM   #86
HUUUUUUUUUH!

Iowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond repute
Iowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond repute
compare and constrast for me the grammatical and lexical similarities and differences between the siouan languages of the east coast with those of the south and those of the Great Plains and Prairies?

If you get it wrong, I'll delete your answer to go all mod on you
Old 12-14-2011, 10:07 PM   #87
HUUUUUUUUUH!

Just tell me you love the Eastern Medicine Singers and you will move to the top of my list of funniest powwows.com poster
Old 12-14-2011, 10:11 PM   #88
I pull your leg out!

I didn't invite them over, they came over because they read the majority of threads that get posted. As far as being an MOD, I don't handle this section, so there is nothing that I can do.

I'm not quite sure this counts as cyber bullying since no one here knows who you really are. And calling you a "toll" isn't cyber bullying. Please cite the racist remarks and exactly how they apply to you. Are you Native American at all? You have dodged that question repeatedly.

Old 12-14-2011, 10:16 PM   #89
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolbox View Post
I didn't invite them over, they came over because they read the majority of threads that get posted. As far as being an MOD, I don't handle this section, so there is nothing that I can do.

I'm not quite sure this counts as cyber bullying since no one here knows who you really are. And calling you a "toll" isn't cyber bullying. Please cite the racist remarks and exactly how they apply to you. Are you Native American at all? You have dodged that question repeatedly.
You've been reported, just as well as everyone else who attacked me, I've reported you all to not only the site owner "Paul gowder" but also to the company that hosts this website. Have a nice day.

Maybe you should of thought about what GODADDY.COM, INC's rules are on these kinds of attacks being used against people that has sites hosted on their servers :)

Last edited by HistoryStudent; 12-14-2011 at 10:20 PM..
Old 12-14-2011, 10:29 PM   #90
I pull your leg out!

This will go as far as Paul banning you and the people over at GoDaddy deleting it and brushing it off.

GoDaddy doesn't host the site BTW, this server is privately owned. GoDaddy just administers the domain.

You think you are the first person to come on here, start trying to tell us about what we know and don't know and then get all huffy puffy when the regulars and MODs rip on you for it? Think again! It's a regular occurrence.

Old 12-14-2011, 10:36 PM   #91
I pull your leg out!

I just read your complaints, again I must reiterate - I am not the MOD of this section! I didn't encourage anyone to come here and continue to "harass" you, they did on their own.

BTW you are in violation of plagiarism law.

Old 12-14-2011, 10:41 PM   #92
Banned

Quote:
This will go as far as Paul banning you and the people over at GoDaddy deleting it and brushing it off.

GoDaddy doesn't host the site BTW, this server is privately owned. GoDaddy just administers the domain.

You think you are the first person to come on here, start trying to tell us about what we know and don't know and then get all huffy puffy when the regulars and MODs rip on you for it? Think again! It's a regular occurrence.

Shows how little you know...very little. Maybe you never heard of something called the Better business bearu and how well things get done thru them :)
Old 12-14-2011, 10:43 PM   #93
Banned

Quote:
I just read your complaints, again I must reiterate - I am not the MOD of this section! I didn't encourage anyone to come here and continue to "harass" you, they did on their own.

BTW you are in violation of plagiarism law.

I done prove that as false, I'll make sure to make a note of that in my report. :)
Old 12-14-2011, 10:44 PM   #94
The Shamed One

Scabbraidz has a reputation beyond repute
Scabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,352.63
Savings: 304.34
Cyber-bullying?? REALLY?! OMG thats like me suing somebody just cause they passed gas or farted while walking by me.

Last edited by Scabbraidz; 12-14-2011 at 10:51 PM..
Scabbraidz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-14-2011, 10:56 PM   #95
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 64,041.34
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistoryStudent View Post
You've been reported, just as well as everyone else who attacked me, I've reported you all to not only the site owner "Paul gowder" but also to the company that hosts this website. Have a nice day.

Maybe you should of thought about what GODADDY.COM, INC's rules are on these kinds of attacks being used against people that has sites hosted on their servers :)
We're aware of your reports as well as all the reports against you.....

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
wardancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-14-2011, 11:00 PM   #96
I pull your leg out!

Quote:
I done prove that as false, I'll make sure to make a note of that in my report. :)
No you have not.

Old 12-14-2011, 11:05 PM   #97
I pull your leg out!

Quote:
Shows how little you know...very little. Maybe you never heard of something called the Better business bearu and how well things get done thru them :)
The BBB is an optional organization. Although GoDaddy might be a part of them, Powwows.com is not - not even necessary.

I know how this site works, we all lived through the crash of June-July when our server died.

Old 12-14-2011, 11:25 PM   #98
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wardancer View Post

you mean the 3 reporters who are the ones who attacked me and Admitted it lol...the 3 people who came to my post....and stated clearly they came to my post for no reason other than to insult me, make racist attacks against me, to make false acusations against me, and to use slanderish attacks against me. The same people who in their own Profile states their hobby is attacking people.....people who admited others have brought concerns about them.....yeah...those 3 people hahaha
Old 12-14-2011, 11:28 PM   #99
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wardancer View Post
About pigheaded
Biography
half breed
Tribal Affiliation
none
in MY own little world, where I'm the boss.
Interests
apparently ticking people off
Occupation
construction

The one who just joined this site like 3 months ago

Yeah that guy :p
Old 12-14-2011, 11:35 PM   #100
Banned

Or maybe the other one who claimed to be a tribal elder and a lawyer....until we found her myspace page and found she was a 30 year old girl who never even went to college.

The girl pigheaded told to come here to attack me. Yeah that girl :p
Sponsored Links