Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > General > Native Life > Native Issues Cherokee attacks Kentucky tribes? Cherokee attacks Kentucky tribes?

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-15-2011, 12:37 AM   #101
Me & Eyes r doin' goot !

Items DevilPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 50,124.19
Savings: 1.00
You know , you had me interested in the historical documents and some of the Saponi are ancestors of my wife.... Then you let some folks rile you up and now you are just lashing out at everyone.....ease up and get back on topic. All they asked was for you to quote your sources rather than just throwing them out there.
If you have a valid arguement about whatever point you are trying to make , Let's hear it......if not , then why are you here ?

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
wardancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2011, 12:39 AM   #102
Me & Eyes r doin' goot !

Items DevilPresent
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 50,124.19
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistoryStudent View Post
Or maybe the other one who claimed to be a tribal elder and a lawyer....until we found her myspace page and found she was a 30 year old girl who never even went to college.

The girl pigheaded told to come here to attack me. Yeah that girl :p
I will tell you now , you are wrong about yaahl....I know her personally.

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
wardancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2011, 12:42 AM   #103
Sg̱aaga g̱uu hla.

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 42,587.55
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
I done prove that as false, I'll make sure to make a note of that in my report. :)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. next Historystudent is going to tell us they are a special of the FBI, CIA, NSA, and TBA. Just who are you going to file this report to? The Ministry of Magic? The department of My Feelings Got Hurt?

And the delusion goes on...

By the way I looked up the person you think I am, that pic you say is his? It was taken in Chile. http://www.flickr.com/photos/yaalth/...n/photostream/

Mine as I said was taken at Lake Agnes which you can see other photos here:
http://www.google.ca/search?q=lake+a...w=1042&bih=618 Even a sock monkey chewing a banana could tell the difference. You're still an idiot.

ETA, and now you're finding examples of Haida people going under the nickname Yaahl... and you said we don't use it... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... idiot. Keep looking, I guarantee you'll find more.
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. Robert A. Heinlein

I can see the wheel turning but the Hamster appears to be dead.

Last edited by yaahl; 12-15-2011 at 12:46 AM..
yaahl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2011, 12:43 AM   #104
outnumbered

Items 49 AccessElephantCakePresent
comadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond repute
comadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 40,275.48
wow

: argue::a rgue::ar gue::arg ue:
comadre is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2011, 12:49 AM   #105
On The Rocks

Items ElephantTreasure ChestPresentPresent
AmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond repute
AmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 89,785.17
Quote:
Or maybe the other one who claimed to be a tribal elder and a lawyer....until we found her myspace page and found she was a 30 year old girl who never even went to college.

TRUCE!

Please, let's give this a break, it makes the forum look bad.

We do not have access to each other's pedigrees here, unless we risk our personal security upon posting that info on this public internet forum.

That being said, we must provide credibility by following forum protocol.

*UNLESS* You have YOUR OWN publicly published materials you would like to share.

PLEASE PROVIDE LINKS TO YOUR VOLUMES OF TEXT & INFO POSTED HERE.

AmigoKumeyaay
Old 12-15-2011, 12:59 AM   #106
I pull your leg out!

Items Treasure ChestElephantPresentPresent
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 72,973.42
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmigoKumeyaay View Post
TRUCE!

We do not have access to each other's pedigrees here, unless we risk our personal security upon posting that info on this public internet forum.

*UNLESS* You have YOUR OWN publicly published materials you would like to share.

AmigoKumeyaay
@AmigoKumeyaay I have tried enforcing that over and over again here and he is instant upon making us go out and find the sources for ourselves - which still does not satisfy the rules for citing works to prevent plagiarism.

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/
Toolbox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2011, 01:02 AM   #107
outnumbered

comadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond repute
comadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond repute
EXAMPLE:

Comadre stated "WOW" in above post
, pow wows.com ; smilies
Old 12-15-2011, 01:06 AM   #108
outnumbered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolbox View Post
@AmigoKumeyaay I have tried enforcing that over and over again here and he is instant upon making us go out and find the sources for ourselves - which still does not satisfy the rules for citing works to prevent plagiarism.
What are the rules for citing work toolz? perhaps if you post it then he can not skirt it. Maybe he does not know how.
Old 12-15-2011, 01:07 AM   #109
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 103,612.13
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmigoKumeyaay View Post
TRUCE!

AmigoKumeyaay
Quote:
If I was the moderator of this forum, I would...

Shut down this thread

ban everyone

who has a citizen report (Barney Fife)

against them

and bring in bikini-clad

super hot

pretty girls

to do lap dances

FOR MONOPOLY MONEY!!!

It would be hella lot more interesting than all this name calling.

I'm surprised most of you are letting some guy who won't even send me his personal information so I can forward it to the Executive Director of the North Carolina Commission of Indian Affairs to get under your skin.

VOTE FOR ME AND I'LL SET YOU FREE!!!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2011, 01:12 AM   #110
I pull your leg out!

Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
JD for prez!!!! LOL

Not under my skin LOL.

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/
Old 12-15-2011, 01:13 AM   #111
On The Rocks

AmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond repute
AmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond repute
TIME-OUT

I have to move my laundry over BRB (Be Right Back)
AmigoKumeyaay is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2011, 01:35 AM   #112
Banned

StAt3 Of MiNd is off the scaleStAt3 Of MiNd is off the scaleStAt3 Of MiNd is off the scaleStAt3 Of MiNd is off the scaleStAt3 Of MiNd is off the scaleStAt3 Of MiNd is off the scaleStAt3 Of MiNd is off the scaleStAt3 Of MiNd is off the scaleStAt3 Of MiNd is off the scaleStAt3 Of MiNd is off the scale
Credits: 143.79
Quote:
I read what was wrote and that was far from Plagiarism!! My children saw this board with all the filth wrote on here by Pighead and Yaahl. OMG!!!! SERIOUSLY???
StAt3 Of MiNd is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2011, 01:39 AM   #113
Sg̱aaga g̱uu hla.

yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by StAt3 Of MiNd View Post
I read what was wrote and that was far from Plagiarism!! My children saw this board with all the filth wrote on here by Pighead and Yaahl. OMG!!!! SERIOUSLY???
Seriously? A sock puppet account? So should we sit back and let you two converse.

Why oh why do this nutbars always come out with the sock puppet accounts... now we'll have pages of denials that they aren't the same person. At least the mods can ping my IP and know that I'm not in Masset as idiot boy insists.
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. Robert A. Heinlein

Old 12-15-2011, 01:48 AM   #114
On The Rocks

Holy War Council, Batman!

We are being attacked from the rear! History Student was a decoy!

.StAt3 Of MiNd
Pow Wow Visitor

Last edited by AmigoKumeyaay; 12-15-2011 at 01:55 AM..
AmigoKumeyaay is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2011, 01:51 AM   #115
I pull your leg out!

Creating multiple accounts to skirt a banning is against forum policy. Now you are the one harassing this site as a business.

Old 12-15-2011, 01:58 AM   #116
Sg̱aaga g̱uu hla.

Quote:

I guess my ego should be stroked that I'm considered 30 again. Yippee.. a redo!

Old 12-15-2011, 01:58 AM   #117
outnumbered

Old 12-15-2011, 02:13 AM   #118
The Shamed One

Scabbraidz has a reputation beyond repute
Scabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,352.63
Savings: 304.34
Quote:
Originally Posted by comadre View Post
bring it on!! lol j/k.
Scabbraidz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2011, 02:44 AM   #119
small bead addict

Items ElephantPresentDolphinRainbow
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 34,703.70
I'll share the popcorn, but you have to bring your own soda.
This reminds me of threads on other forums where people are freaking out because they got a cease and desist letter from Disney or Angry Birds or somebody, for violating copyright. Makes me wonder if they would get it if people typed slower. LOL!
Edited to add: As my mom the English teacher used to say "If you don't quote your sources, you might as well be pulling them out of your nose and you will get a failing grade on your paper. Not only is it it copyright violation, it's lazy".

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.

Last edited by subeeds; 12-15-2011 at 03:00 AM..
subeeds is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2011, 02:56 AM   #120
outnumbered

Now that this thread has slowed down may I ask a real ndn what or who are the Saponi?
Sponsored Links