Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > General > Native Life > Native Issues Cherokee/Blackfoot ???? Cherokee/Blackfoot ????

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-14-2008, 08:05 PM   #161
Osage_jingle

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Osage_jingle is a splendid one to beholdOsage_jingle is a splendid one to beholdOsage_jingle is a splendid one to behold
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
dna tests are man made and should never be the result of wether your ndnd or not they can ttell you what tribe your from so why have it taken. its a waste of time and money.
Osage_jingle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-14-2008, 08:21 PM   #162
Banned

they_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osage_jingle View Post
well actually there are tons of blackfoot in missouri. its not some false theory and has nothing to do with that website that you guys are talking about..alot of people from before 1900 and not all went to the reservations. on that side of my family they didnt go because of boarding schools so they resided in missouri and hid out. i dont know how they got there but they did. these ppl arent some wannabes they just i think they went into hiding or just left the state and established a community there. you all know that stuff like that happens and theres that missouri river they probably traveled by so i just think before acting you should really find out. go to missouri or va or whereever and ask them before judging.
Why? Are they still hiding? They sure must be hungry and pale.
they_drag_him is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-14-2008, 11:14 PM   #163
Osage_jingle

Osage_jingle is a splendid one to beholdOsage_jingle is a splendid one to beholdOsage_jingle is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by they_drag_him View Post
Why? Are they still hiding? They sure must be hungry and pale.
noooo.. meanin at one time(way back then) they went into hidin ...dont mean there stil in hidin...back then you see it happen all the time you think that everyone went to the rez? no there was many things going on boarding schools ndn woman marryin white men it happened alot ..etc..now my family on that side they just stayed in missouri had families yaddi yaddi yadda and alot of them married osages ...
Old 05-15-2008, 03:17 AM   #164
Banned

they_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
noooo.. meanin at one time(way back then) they went into hidin ...dont mean there stil in hidin...back then you see it happen all the time you think that everyone went to the rez? no there was many things going on boarding schools ndn woman marryin white men it happened alot ..etc..now my family on that side they just stayed in missouri had families yaddi yaddi yadda and alot of them married osages ...
Well, my reservation is on the Missouri River and I'm thinking that I might have some family that could've floated that way. If you find them,let me know.
Old 05-15-2008, 10:27 AM   #165
Osage_jingle

Quote:
Originally Posted by they_drag_him View Post
Well, my reservation is on the Missouri River and I'm thinking that I might have some family that could've floated that way. If you find them,let me know.
most likely if your family said so then its so...well i go to missouri alot because majority of my famiy is there next to being in okalhoma ..so will do but where along th emissouri river i mean that river expands (*thinkin* not good at geography*lol*) from north dakota to missouri... unfrotuately unless you know exactly where then its a long shot in the dark...i would do some more research and ask family members..you are bound to get some kind of answer...also family stories is a good way of tellin where they were sometimes these storeis say about landmarks.
Old 05-15-2008, 11:30 AM   #166
Banned

Quote:
most likely if your family said so then its so...well i go to missouri alot because majority of my famiy is there next to being in okalhoma ..so will do but where along th emissouri river i mean that river expands (*thinkin* not good at geography*lol*) from north dakota to missouri... unfrotuately unless you know exactly where then its a long shot in the dark...i would do some more research and ask family members..you are bound to get some kind of answer...also family stories is a good way of tellin where they were sometimes these storeis say about landmarks.
Longshot in the dark? Oh, I don't know, just take a look for me.

Last edited by they_drag_him; 05-15-2008 at 03:14 PM..
Old 05-17-2008, 11:23 PM   #167
PauWau Coordinator

Items Devil
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 11,582.70
Quote:
well actually there are tons of blackfoot in missouri. its not some false theory ....

SHOW ME!
Old 05-18-2008, 01:03 AM   #168
Pow Wow Visitor

Cherokeewolf1368 is infamous around these parts
Savings: 34.32
Cherokee/blackfoot

--THE BLACKFOOT CAME FROM MONTANA...CANADA(ENGLISH SIDE). TRAVELED AS FAR AS NEW YORK....PENNSYLVANIA...OHIO...THE BLACK FOOT NAMED THE OHIO RIVER----" WILD RIVER"...IN THEIR LANGUAGE....ALSO THEIR WAS THE NORTH PIEGAN...OF THE BLACKFOOT...THE PEOPLE HAD GROUPS DIVIDED...MONTANA....CANADA...DOWN TO MISSOURI...THE ONE BIG RESERVATION IS IN CANADA(ENGLISH SIDE)..THE OTHER IS IN MONTANA...THE THIRD IN MISSOURI....THEY TRAVELED DOWN ON THE OHIO RIVER...TO KEEP SAFE AND NOT GET CAUGHT...CHEROKEEWOLF...
Cherokeewolf1368 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-18-2008, 11:13 AM   #169
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherokeewolf1368 View Post
--THE BLACKFOOT CAME FROM MONTANA...CANADA(ENGLISH SIDE). TRAVELED AS FAR AS NEW YORK....PENNSYLVANIA...OHIO...THE BLACK FOOT NAMED THE OHIO RIVER----" WILD RIVER"...IN THEIR LANGUAGE....ALSO THEIR WAS THE NORTH PIEGAN...OF THE BLACKFOOT...THE PEOPLE HAD GROUPS DIVIDED...MONTANA....CANADA...DOWN TO MISSOURI...THE ONE BIG RESERVATION IS IN CANADA(ENGLISH SIDE)..THE OTHER IS IN MONTANA...THE THIRD IN MISSOURI....THEY TRAVELED DOWN ON THE OHIO RIVER...TO KEEP SAFE AND NOT GET CAUGHT...CHEROKEEWOLF...
Cwolf, please, lay off of the moonshine!
Old 05-18-2008, 12:53 PM   #170
Beadworker

sokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,106.54
Quote:
THERE.....IS.....NO....RESERVATION......IN....MISS ....OURI

Last edited by sokoki_wolf; 05-18-2008 at 12:54 PM.. Reason: NOT ENOUGH DOTS.....
sokoki_wolf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-18-2008, 06:53 PM   #171
Pow Wow Visitor

Cherokeewolf1368 is infamous around these parts
Savings: 34.32
Cherokee/Blackfoot

I Didn't Say Anything About A Reservation In Missouri...there Are Reservations In Montana....canada(english Side)....and Idaho....there Are Blackfoot In Missouri...
Cherokeewolf1368 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-18-2008, 06:57 PM   #172
Beadworker

sokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
--THE ONE BIG RESERVATION IS IN CANADA(ENGLISH SIDE)..THE OTHER IS IN MONTANA...THE THIRD IN MISSOURI....
YES...YOU...DID
that 'shine will get ya everytime....
Old 05-18-2008, 07:27 PM   #173
hey *g*

Margy has a reputation beyond reputeMargy has a reputation beyond reputeMargy has a reputation beyond reputeMargy has a reputation beyond repute
Margy has a reputation beyond reputeMargy has a reputation beyond reputeMargy has a reputation beyond reputeMargy has a reputation beyond reputeMargy has a reputation beyond reputeMargy has a reputation beyond reputeMargy has a reputation beyond reputeMargy has a reputation beyond reputeMargy has a reputation beyond reputeMargy has a reputation beyond reputeMargy has a reputation beyond reputeMargy has a reputation beyond reputeMargy has a reputation beyond reputeMargy has a reputation beyond reputeMargy has a reputation beyond reputeMargy has a reputation beyond reputeMargy has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sokoki_wolf View Post
THERE.....IS.....NO....RESERVATION......IN....MISS ....OURI
Quote:
I Didn't Say Anything About A Reservation In Missouri...there Are Reservations In Montana....canada(english Side)....and Idaho....there Are Blackfoot In Missouri...
Quote:
Originally Posted by sokoki_wolf View Post
YES...YOU...DID
that 'shine will get ya everytime....
Old 05-18-2008, 09:36 PM   #174
Beadworker

heres a link to postings about fake tribes/groups in Missouri..

Indianz.Com Message Board - SAPONI NATION OF MO, MAHENIPS BAND FAKE TRIBE...

kind of goes with the reservation that doesnt exist
Old 05-18-2008, 11:18 PM   #175
Teen Dancer

Kaina1128 has a brilliant futureKaina1128 has a brilliant futureKaina1128 has a brilliant futureKaina1128 has a brilliant futureKaina1128 has a brilliant futureKaina1128 has a brilliant futureKaina1128 has a brilliant futureKaina1128 has a brilliant futureKaina1128 has a brilliant future
Credits: 4,123.81
Deleted

Last edited by Kaina1128; 11-14-2018 at 09:17 PM.. Reason: Deleted
Kaina1128 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-18-2008, 11:22 PM   #176
Teen Dancer

Kaina1128 has a brilliant futureKaina1128 has a brilliant futureKaina1128 has a brilliant futureKaina1128 has a brilliant futureKaina1128 has a brilliant futureKaina1128 has a brilliant futureKaina1128 has a brilliant futureKaina1128 has a brilliant futureKaina1128 has a brilliant future
Credits: 4,123.81
Deleted

Last edited by Kaina1128; 11-14-2018 at 09:17 PM.. Reason: Deleted
Kaina1128 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2008, 12:44 AM   #177
Osage_jingle

[QUOTE=WhoMe;1125846]SHOW ME![/QUO

ah hahaha how would i ever know someone would post that?*lol* ya missouri is the show me state ...you made me laugh big time when you posted that*lol*
Old 05-21-2008, 12:52 AM   #178
Teen Dancer

tsuj510 has a reputation beyond reputetsuj510 has a reputation beyond reputetsuj510 has a reputation beyond reputetsuj510 has a reputation beyond reputetsuj510 has a reputation beyond reputetsuj510 has a reputation beyond reputetsuj510 has a reputation beyond reputetsuj510 has a reputation beyond reputetsuj510 has a reputation beyond reputetsuj510 has a reputation beyond reputetsuj510 has a reputation beyond reputetsuj510 has a reputation beyond reputetsuj510 has a reputation beyond reputetsuj510 has a reputation beyond reputetsuj510 has a reputation beyond reputetsuj510 has a reputation beyond reputetsuj510 has a reputation beyond reputetsuj510 has a reputation beyond reputetsuj510 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,027.94
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaina1128 View Post
oh and for the record we're in alberta and montana...

but im sure people in our confederacy live all over, heck im here in wisconsin...the fur trade was this whole crazy thing...
There are alot of legit Blackfoot in CA (California).

Like there is a law that you have to stay in MT and AB, LOL! Relocation did a real number too. Moved all kinds of folks around...
Old 05-21-2008, 12:53 AM   #179
Osage_jingle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaina1128 View Post
oh and for the record we're in alberta and montana...

but im sure people in our confederacy live all over, heck im here in wisconsin...the fur trade was this whole crazy thing...
very true...ppl travel for all means and so did my family umm they arent from ohio just got stuck there*lol*
its like my blackfoot side of the family we just got to missouri married osage and stayed there. like i always said there is a reason for everything.
Old 05-21-2008, 07:24 PM   #180
Lavender Hill Mobb

CloudN9ne is a jewel in the rough
Credits: 430.00
c wolf you prolly some whitedude claiming things that are made up which means they don't exist......where is your proof???
i my self is blackfeet and not some black dude claiming to be a blackfoot just to fit in to be indian.....just because the word black is in there!!!

don't get mad at me im just a critic
CloudN9ne is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links