Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > General > Native Life > Native Issues Chief Littlefeather Selling Tribal Membership Chief Littlefeather Selling Tribal Membership

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-18-2004, 05:58 PM   #1
Banned

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
quicksilverwade is just really nice
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Chief Littlefeather Selling Tribal Membership

I came across this site: www.blackindians.com

Apparently they're selling tribal ID cards to anybody willing to shell out the money. Here's the direct link to that page:

http://www.blackindians.com/TheNextStep.htm

Who knows what will come next from Chief Littlefeather.
quicksilverwade is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-19-2004, 03:12 AM   #2
Honey Connoissuer

Blackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Blackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 546.23
Savings: 1.00
Are they tribal ID cards or membership club cards?

Last edited by Blackbear; 08-19-2004 at 03:15 AM..
Blackbear is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-19-2004, 07:52 AM   #3
BikerBoyNDNStyle

DANCINGEAGLE has a brilliant futureDANCINGEAGLE has a brilliant futureDANCINGEAGLE has a brilliant futureDANCINGEAGLE has a brilliant futureDANCINGEAGLE has a brilliant futureDANCINGEAGLE has a brilliant futureDANCINGEAGLE has a brilliant futureDANCINGEAGLE has a brilliant futureDANCINGEAGLE has a brilliant future
Credits: 70.00
Hey Y'all. This chief is a phony. I met him 6 years ago and he told me that he was Navajo. Then we were at a powwow in Suffolk, Va and he said that he was Shinnecock. If you ever get around him and listen, you'll be able to pick up on the lies that he tells.

He, also, stole a drum from this one drum group that he was drummimg with. One of the drum members was telling how he took the drum and didn't tell anyone until he called them from Tennessee. To this day, they still have not seen the drum.

You have to be very careful around him. He has the gift of suckering you in on the things that he is doing. Be aware. Be very aware.
Old 08-19-2004, 08:18 AM   #4
Kili!

Wojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond repute
Dang that is stupid stuff! Did you guys notice under the section "Famous BlackIndians" that he listed Michael and Janet Jackson as being Cherokee? Now, I've heard it all.
Old 08-19-2004, 09:30 AM   #5
BikerBoyNDNStyle

DANCINGEAGLE has a brilliant futureDANCINGEAGLE has a brilliant futureDANCINGEAGLE has a brilliant futureDANCINGEAGLE has a brilliant futureDANCINGEAGLE has a brilliant futureDANCINGEAGLE has a brilliant futureDANCINGEAGLE has a brilliant futureDANCINGEAGLE has a brilliant futureDANCINGEAGLE has a brilliant future
Credits: 70.00
Yep. I read it to my wife and she said that was a lie. Now, I know about Sally Richardson and Miss Navajo, but the rest of them I'm not sure about.

But, all this guy did was transfer all of this info from his old website. I'm telling y'all, you have to watch this guy. He will con your underwear off of you.
Old 08-19-2004, 09:51 AM   #6
Junior Dancer

rasmel will become famous soon enough
Question Littlefeather

Yes, the need to belong is strong. I wonder how many of the folks on his membership photo page have any idea? But, I must admit a few years ago I came across that site. Started to fill out the form but was unsure to weather it was a club or a tribe (could not find any info on Binay Tribe). Club maybe but why should I pay to be in a tribe that is not my tribal affiliation? Do you know of any other tribe that has members pay to join? I have not seen him but would will be very careful if I do. Why would one steal a drum that's not cool in any culture. Has any one heard of the Binay's? What about the rest of the Jacksons? (lol)
that's my 3cents worth.
Old 08-19-2004, 06:55 PM   #7
www.wakalapi.com

Wakalapi has a reputation beyond repute
Wakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 336.00
Sounds like someone who should play chicken with a speeding semi.
Old 08-19-2004, 07:04 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasmel
Yes, the need to belong is strong. I wonder how many of the folks on his membership photo page have any idea? But, I must admit a few years ago I came across that site. Started to fill out the form but was unsure to weather it was a club or a tribe (could not find any info on Binay Tribe). Club maybe but why should I pay to be in a tribe that is not my tribal affiliation? Do you know of any other tribe that has members pay to join? I have not seen him but would will be very careful if I do. Why would one steal a drum that's not cool in any culture. Has any one heard of the Binay's? What about the rest of the Jacksons? (lol)
that's my 3cents worth.
Binays stands for BIINAA which is Black Indian Inter-tribal Native American Association or something like that.
Old 08-20-2004, 02:34 AM   #9
Honey Connoissuer

Blackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Blackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 546.23
Quote:
Originally Posted by rasmel
Club maybe but why should I pay to be in a tribe that is not my tribal affiliation? .
Yeah that was my thought too after I posted.
Old 08-20-2004, 11:33 AM   #10
Happy Beading Woman

ac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond repute
ac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 7,250.70
I saw they were selling membership into the "binay tribe." How awful.

I noticed the site had a guestbook. I only took a peek. Did anyone comment on it?
Old 08-20-2004, 12:49 PM   #11
Junior Dancer

rasmel will become famous soon enough
Lightbulb chief little feather

Thanks Quicksilverwade, nice title for an organization maybe the membership can make something positive of it.
Old 01-11-2005, 05:58 PM   #12
Tiny Tot Dancer

j_sayapi is a splendid one to beholdj_sayapi is a splendid one to beholdj_sayapi is a splendid one to beholdj_sayapi is a splendid one to behold
Quicksilvewade..the avtar/icon you use is fitting...you hide in real life as well.

Hello Wade

I've sat quitely while you've dragged me and my kids into your cowardly posts here on powwows.com. I am telling you right now, when I see you I'll personally set you straight.

You can take that anyway you like. Who do you think you are? And what have I personally done too you? You're a pathetic breed, barley Native at that.

Why are you so insecure? Is it because your fathers Cuban and your mother is an "Iyeska"? Oh yeah, that's right you're dakota so you should know what that word means? Maybe you better look that word up.

And to set you straight, I was 47 years old at the time you felt free to post a comment about me and my young girlfriend was 41 years old. Also because I chose not to dye my hair like some people, the gray shows.

So now you have some straight information about me and stop pretending to know me, my kids or about my life.

I told my son not to do anything to you, about one of your other posts. You're insecure about who you are, you hide at powwows, slicthering around like the worm you are. Life must be hard for you, I told my kids to pity you, you have to live here on line pretending to be native and knowledgable.

We're going to be looking for you now. You don't even dance, you don't sing? What the hell do you know about powwows or being native? You show up at pow wows, no one knows you're there because you hide and slither around in the shadows of your mother skirt.

Next powwow you go to, you know me so well. I welcome you to come say hello?

You have something more to say, then say it too my face. Keep it up, you've had you warning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxnationwoman
Yeah it's good to go up a category but not down, especially when you are a young thang and you are hot s*@t. Then you can jump in the upper categories.
Not good when you are in your 40's and dancing in Golden Age. Some guy around here does that!

04-15-2004, 12:47 PM
quicksilverwade
Senior Dancer

Tribal Affiliation: crow creek south dakota

But I can see being a golden age dancer and dancing in the adult categories. I know that James Red Eagle who is old enough to dance in golden age competes with the sprite and athletic adult dancers. I can only guess why he competes with the adults is that his new girlfriend is very young and she probably wants James Red Eagle to seem as young as possible.
j_sayapi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-11-2005, 06:18 PM   #13
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_sayapi
Hello Wade

I've sat quitely while you've dragged me and my kids into your cowardly posts here on powwows.com. I am telling you right now, when I see you I'll personally set you straight.

You can take that anyway you like. Who do you think you are? And what have I personally done too you? You're a pathetic breed, barley Native at that.

Why are you so insecure? Is it because your fathers Cuban and your mother is an "Iyeska"? Oh yeah, that's right you're dakota so you should know what that word means? Maybe you better look that word up.

And to set you straight, I was 47 years old at the time you felt free to post a comment about me and my young girlfriend was 41 years old. Also because I chose not to dye my hair like some people, the gray shows.

So now you have some straight information about me and stop pretending to know me, my kids or about my life.

I told my son not to do anything to you, about one of your other posts. You're insecure about who you are, you hide at powwows, slicthering around like the worm you are. Life must be hard for you, I told my kids to pity you, you have to live here on line pretending to be native and knowledgable.

We're going to be looking for you now. You don't even dance, you don't sing? What the hell do you know about powwows or being native? You show up at pow wows, no one knows you're there because you hide and slither around in the shadows of your mother skirt.

Next powwow you go to, you know me so well. I welcome you to come say hello?

You have something more to say, then say it too my face. Keep it up, you've had you warning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxnationwoman
Yeah it's good to go up a category but not down, especially when you are a young thang and you are hot s*@t. Then you can jump in the upper categories.
Not good when you are in your 40's and dancing in Golden Age. Some guy around here does that!

04-15-2004, 12:47 PM
quicksilverwade
Senior Dancer

Tribal Affiliation: crow creek south dakota

But I can see being a golden age dancer and dancing in the adult categories. I know that James Red Eagle who is old enough to dance in golden age competes with the sprite and athletic adult dancers. I can only guess why he competes with the adults is that his new girlfriend is very young and she probably wants James Red Eagle to seem as young as possible.

Last edited by quicksilverwade; 01-12-2005 at 08:11 PM..
Old 01-12-2005, 06:31 PM   #14
Teen Dancer

Jammer has a reputation beyond reputeJammer has a reputation beyond reputeJammer has a reputation beyond reputeJammer has a reputation beyond reputeJammer has a reputation beyond reputeJammer has a reputation beyond reputeJammer has a reputation beyond reputeJammer has a reputation beyond reputeJammer has a reputation beyond reputeJammer has a reputation beyond reputeJammer has a reputation beyond reputeJammer has a reputation beyond reputeJammer has a reputation beyond reputeJammer has a reputation beyond reputeJammer has a reputation beyond reputeJammer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 220.00
This isn't a place to start an agurment over who has the biggest bustle. You two seem to know each other and you seem to be old enough to know how ignorant it is to bring a fight between the both of you out in public. It not only disgraces yourselfs but your family as well. This is a public forum over Native News and Issues, nothing else. Paul has private messsaging on here for a reason, you two want to slander each other, please do it with that and not waste the space here.
Old 01-12-2005, 08:10 PM   #15
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammer
This isn't a place to start an agurment over who has the biggest bustle. You two seem to know each other and you seem to be old enough to know how ignorant it is to bring a fight between the both of you out in public. It not only disgraces yourselfs but your family as well. This is a public forum over Native News and Issues, nothing else. Paul has private messsaging on here for a reason, you two want to slander each other, please do it with that and not waste the space here.
It's over and done with. Everything has been put away.
Old 01-12-2005, 09:40 PM   #16
is waiting ....

chazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond repute
chazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 374.00
the binay tribe had no idea there was such a thing...i wonder if chief littlefeather (just wantin $$ for a membership card) will start a winay (White Indian Inter-tribal Native American Association) or a minay (Mexican Indian Inter-tribal Native American Association) or sinay (Scottish Indian Inter-tribal Native American Association) for taht matter. had no idea you can trace your dna right down to every tribe you have in your ancestors...wonder how much THAT costs
Old 01-12-2005, 09:52 PM   #17
Cloud Dancer

AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chazziff
the binay tribe had no idea there was such a thing...i wonder if chief littlefeather (just wantin $$ for a membership card) will start a winay (White Indian Inter-tribal Native American Association) or a minay (Mexican Indian Inter-tribal Native American Association) or sinay (Scottish Indian Inter-tribal Native American Association) for taht matter. had no idea you can trace your dna right down to every tribe you have in your ancestors...wonder how much THAT costs
LMAO.... As IF...
hahha, thats most rediculous thing i have ever heard.... rofl..
AngelFeather is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2005, 02:02 AM   #18
Powwow King

redthunder is off the scaleredthunder is off the scaleredthunder is off the scaleredthunder is off the scaleredthunder is off the scaleredthunder is off the scaleredthunder is off the scaleredthunder is off the scaleredthunder is off the scale
Credits: 221.00
Im just wondering, but, is "littlefeather" even a name thats out there?? Just out of curiosity....dont mean to affend anyone if it is....

"You need to find yourself a girl, mate... Or, perhaps the reason you practice three hours a day is that you already found one and are otherwise incapable of wooing said strumpet. You're not a eunuch, are you? [looks down]"
-Captain Jack Sparrow
redthunder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2005, 12:51 PM   #19
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by redthunder
Im just wondering, but, is "littlefeather" even a name thats out there?? Just out of curiosity....dont mean to affend anyone if it is....
I mistyped his name: it should be Eagle Feather instead of Littlefeather.
Old 11-10-2017, 08:16 AM   #20
Pow Wow Visitor

JerryEaglefeather is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 101.00
Red face Lies people tell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANCINGEAGLE View Post
Hey Y'all. This chief is a phony. I met him 6 years ago and he told me that he was Navajo. Then we were at a powwow in Suffolk, Va and he said that he was Shinnecock. If you ever get around him and listen, you'll be able to pick up on the lies that he tells.

He, also, stole a drum from this one drum group that he was drummimg with. One of the drum members was telling how he took the drum and didn't tell anyone until he called them from Tennessee. To this day, they still have not seen the drum.

You have to be very careful around him. He has the gift of suckering you in on the things that he is doing. Be aware. Be very aware.
I am amazed that these post are still here. I'm amazed at the few false statements that are out there about our inter-tribal group. lol Wow you would think some people would have better things to do but no they are low life's that have nothing better to do but spread hatred and dismay. We threw out a few undesirables that were acting foolish and being racist and they vendetta to get back at us. I do not tolerate racism. And those fools don't like that. So they lie about me and our tribal group. Our membership cards is only to show that our members belong to an inter-tribal native American group. If someone don't like it then its cool.

I would name the 6 people out of our 2100 members and expose who they are. But I will not do that here. Also I've never said I was Navajo. My father is Mescalero Apache and Mohawk. My mother was Black-Cherokee-Irish. Get it straight. If your going to say something at least get your facts straight. Since this post was back in 2004. I apologies if someone reads this now. I'm only just responding because I was shocked to see that Mr. PG would keep this post. I've met him and he himself is of mixed heritage. So any racism should not be tolerated. Seems to me that white Natives seem to be accepted but Black Natives are not. All I ask is that the Creator deal with those who would bring distention and lie. And bless those who bring good medicine. Our people need positive input not this garbage that some dish out. Lets join as a Native Nation then and only then will we be able to change things for the better.
JerryEaglefeather is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links