Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > General > Native Life > Native Issues Chief of the United Lumbee Nation Redwolf band of Arkansas Chief of the United Lumbee Nation Redwolf band of Arkansas

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-05-2008, 02:02 PM   #101
Banned

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
kiowakat is a splendid one to beholdkiowakat is a splendid one to beholdkiowakat is a splendid one to beholdkiowakat is a splendid one to behold
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josiah View Post
Very interesting article I found about this very so-called Tribe...

On The Wings Of Eagles Erroneous Tribal Lists and Resources
good article!
kiowakat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-23-2008, 09:00 AM   #102
Powwow Dude

Items DevilUser Name Style ChangeUser Title Style Change
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 38,634.63
Savings: 1.00
PERSONAL Opinion can be expressed on this forum!!!
PERSONAL ATTACKS have no place on this forum
What gives you the right to judge her???
Heresy or personal knowledge of facts either way they are YOUR opinions!!!
I personally know this woman and her family
She is a descendant of a very old family within the Kiowa people the Silverhorns

She has spent her whole adult life as an advocate of Ndn Peoples

What have you done for us today????

Last edited by Blackbear; 02-25-2008 at 02:09 PM..
Josiah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-23-2008, 09:04 AM   #103
JIMMY HENDRIX ROYALTY

NDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond repute
NDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond repute
Kiowa Kat has been my dear friend for over 30 years.. she is a real person. one heck of a craftsperson and one heck of a woman..when you slam her... you also slam her family and friends who will jump to her defense.. you silverbluewolf..hmmmm not a name most folks would give themselves who are questioning someones identity..you have made us all question your identity as well as someone who has no clue about indian people.

Last edited by Blackbear; 02-25-2008 at 02:09 PM..
NDNKIDZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-23-2008, 10:34 AM   #104
Tiny Tot Dancer

silverbluewolf is a glorious beacon of light
Cool Oh Boohooo.....

What ?

Last edited by silverbluewolf; 04-15-2008 at 07:40 AM.. Reason: regrets
silverbluewolf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-23-2008, 11:27 AM   #105
Head Dancer

Items Cake
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where ever there are babies or children you can find me
Credits: 8,331.92
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverbluewolf View Post
What Have Any Of Youever Done For Me? I Will Call My Self Anything I Chose To.......this Is America....(?) Why Dont You Take Off That Preist Collar And Get A Real Job/? I Hate To Think I Pay Taxes So people Like You Can Sit Around And Stare At The Sky All Day. Eat Any Govt Cheese Lately? Dont Tell Me How Much I Know About Indians I Know Too Much Thats What I Know .

Well you just showed your ignorance and the fact that you don't know what you are talking about.

That's not a priest collar, that's a Gourd Dance sash and he HAS the right to wear that out of total respect, something maybe you should learn something about!!!!!!!!!

You know too much my A**---what you know is S***!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So don't be telling people how all knowing that you THINK that you are when you show how IGNORANT that you really are.
timmy tiger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-23-2008, 11:40 AM   #106
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 124,917.75
Timeout!

To all who are defending kiowakat, there is no need.

You are letting somebody come in and say things that are not true.

Josiah, ndnkidz and timmy tiger...take a look at yourself in the mirror and then take a look at the computer you are typing on. There is no complexion challenged person who has indigenous culture and works in a highly technichal field.

This silverbluedog is doing what complexion challenged people do. Say words to get under your skin.

We know kiowakat and do not have to defend her. She defends herself.

silverbluedog probably claims to be cherokee.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-23-2008, 08:27 PM   #107
PowWows.com Addicts

Items Present
FluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond repute
FluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond repute
Location: somewhere between chicago and DC, what day is it again?
Credits: 7,626.25
Quote:
What Have Any Of Youever Done For Me? I Will Call My Self Anything I Chose To.......this Is America....(?) Why Dont You Take Off That Preist Collar And Get A Real Job/? I Hate To Think I Pay Taxes So people Like You Can Sit Around And Stare At The Sky All Day. Eat Any Govt Cheese Lately? Dont Tell Me How Much I Know About Indians I Know Too Much Thats What I Know .
just a quick, pointless question here, why do you capitolize every word in your post?

I know the voices arent real
but man, they have some great ideas
FluteMaker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2008, 09:55 AM   #108
JIMMY HENDRIX ROYALTY

NDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond repute
NDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Dad View Post
Timeout!

Josiah, ndnkidz and timmy tiger...take a look at yourself in the mirror and then take a look at the computer you are typing on. There is no complexion challenged person who has indigenous culture and works in a highly technichal field.

This silverbluedog is doing what complexion challenged people do. Say words to get under your skin.

Very true JD.. i think it was just to damn early in the morning..totally hit me the wrong way..kathy knows who she is..and i let this *** get under my skin... gawwwwww..
Old 02-24-2008, 11:32 AM   #109
Loving Life

RainbowSpiriDancer is a name known to all
Credits: 200.00
Welfare Cheese!

Welfare cheese! Did someone say, "welfare cheese!" To me that is the best tasting cheese in the world. Wish I could get my hands on some right now! Do they still make it, anybody know? I'd sure love to have some. Honestly! I'd trade my toyota for a box of that cheese. Honestly! When I was a little girl, I'd eat a belly full and then go outside to my grandparent's handpump and drink so much water until I could hear it splashing around in my belly!
RainbowSpiriDancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2008, 07:20 PM   #110
Banned

kiowakat is a splendid one to beholdkiowakat is a splendid one to beholdkiowakat is a splendid one to beholdkiowakat is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Dont Forget , By Her Own Admission She Half Italian!momma Mia! Imagine Pizza With Beef Jerky As A Topping! This Woman Has No Life Outside Of Cyberspace In Fact She Just Might A Computer Generated Image! Artificial Intelligence? Or Is It Stupidity? I Understand She Makes Nice Little Trinkets To Sell To The Tourists. Arts And Crafts ,eh? Thats What They Have Em Doing Down At The State Mental Hospital Too.lol!

yeah this person is clearly jealous LOL, not worth the time thats for sure lol...
Old 02-24-2008, 07:23 PM   #111
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Dad View Post
Timeout!

LMAO thanks JD, I can defend myself but thanks josiah, ndnkidz and TT for all the kind words lol, you hit the nail on the head JD yes they are one of those wannabe cherokees without a tribe LOL....I guess I hit a nerve with them lol....
Old 02-24-2008, 07:53 PM   #112
Banned

hmmm SBW? lol

MySpace.com - SilverBlueWolf **The Dark Wolf Mistress** - 21 - Female - Wolfs Den, California - www.myspace.com/silverbluewolf3

SilverBlueWolf **The Dark Wolf Mistress**'s Details

Here for: Friends
Orientation: Straight
Hometown: Corona/Orange County
Body type: 5' 4" / Average
Ethnicity: Latino / Hispanic
Religion: Catholic
Old 02-24-2008, 08:35 PM   #113
Banned

silverbluewolf: post on assmisas wannabe board
aka
lazywolf: kicked off ndnz.com and TN ndn issues board LMAO
aka:
winona wolf = wannabe lol
Old 02-25-2008, 08:02 AM   #114
Pow Wow Committee

Items ElephantRainbowDevilDevil
Eagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond repute
Eagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 32,425.79
wow what a read this early in the am. KK I totally admire your trinkets
Eagle Plumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2008, 09:17 AM   #115
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle Plumes View Post
wow what a read this early in the am. KK I totally admire your trinkets
LMAO eagle plumes....(wavin)
Old 02-25-2008, 10:01 AM   #116
Powwow Dude

Items DevilUser Name Style ChangeUser Title Style Change
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 38,634.63
Quote:
Why did I know that this is what this was
Nothing
As for a Priest
LOL
I know of no Priests that wear the clothes that are in my Avatar

Where did you come up with the notion that priests live off of Taxes???
You mean from the collection plate???
But then people would have gone to the church to support him
And if they dont want to support him they dont go to that church

Strange post
Old 02-25-2008, 10:09 AM   #117
Pow Wow Committee

Items ElephantRainbowDevilDevil
Eagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond repute
Eagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 32,425.79
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowSpiriDancer View Post
Welfare cheese! Did someone say, "welfare cheese!" To me that is the best tasting cheese in the world. Wish I could get my hands on some right now! Do they still make it, anybody know? I'd sure love to have some. Honestly! I'd trade my toyota for a box of that cheese. Honestly! When I was a little girl, I'd eat a belly full and then go outside to my grandparent's handpump and drink so much water until I could hear it splashing around in my belly!
best grilld cheese's baby!
Eagle Plumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2008, 12:41 PM   #118
Tiny Tot Dancer

Talking oh really? little do you know.....

Ethnicity: mixed native

Last edited by silverbluewolf; 04-15-2008 at 07:42 AM..
Old 02-25-2008, 12:46 PM   #119
Head Dancer

Items Cake
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where ever there are babies or children you can find me
Credits: 8,331.92
OMG---now that's funny. I honestly thought you were an adult man. I didn't realize you were a young child still.

Oops, I'm gone.

Thanks JD, you were right.

Last edited by timmy tiger; 02-25-2008 at 01:18 PM..
timmy tiger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2008, 01:12 PM   #120
Tiny Tot Dancer

Lightbulb dearest kiowa katt,just the facts ma,am

just who appointted you the identity police?

Last edited by silverbluewolf; 03-19-2008 at 01:15 AM..
Sponsored Links