PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture

PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture (http://forums.powwows.com/)
-   Native Issues (http://forums.powwows.com/f26/)
-   -   drunk white girls dancing powwow on youtube (http://forums.powwows.com/f26/drunk-white-girls-dancing-powwow-youtube-43424/)

middle of the sky 02-23-2008 03:58 PM

drunk white girls dancing powwow on youtube

i heard about this...wow..what a buncha morons

YouTube - Racism Pow-wow dance...fort frances

Joe G 02-23-2008 04:02 PM

Dayuummm what a bunch of morons! and the comments posted!!! De-evolution anyone?

*Brown Eyed Gurl* 02-23-2008 04:06 PM

only ndns are allowed to do that geeez :lol:

jk

timmy tiger 02-23-2008 04:06 PM

Mots--I couldn't watch the whole thing, it kept stopping on me. But I saw enough to know. They're idiots. Dang that was just stupid.

Yeah, Joe G. those comments were something too.

middle of the sky 02-23-2008 04:19 PM

im goin to make a video of drunk white chicks and see what happens..probably get banned from youtube...lol

*Brown Eyed Gurl* 02-23-2008 04:23 PM

if ur a member on there just flag the video and give a reason

andre 02-23-2008 06:40 PM

I like MOTS's comments on there... they probably also have smallish hands!

annie_griffin 02-23-2008 06:56 PM

It makes a person wish video was never invented

That was gross and embarassing on so many levels.
:confused:

-annie

Mr Oakley 02-24-2008 12:20 AM

dang, of course as soon as i check it out, its been taken down

FluteMaker 02-24-2008 12:48 AM

YouTube - "Racism" Pow-wow dance...fort frances

try that one....web caches are fun

JinglnCrazyLilBird 02-24-2008 04:28 AM

Dang, I couldn't even watch it all the way through...
That was not how I needed to end my week...

flagity flag flag!

Homalosa 02-24-2008 09:04 AM

video cameras + alcohol = the truth about some folks.

storyteller 02-24-2008 09:35 AM

Disgusting. I wish I didn't watch it.

Reminds me of the time the KKK came to my town for a rally about 10 years ago. Nobody wanted them here, but they had lawyers with the "right to assemble" argument so the town had to decide what to do.

Some people wanted to counter-rally, but finally it was decided to just ignore them. No news media came, no one listened to the KKK.

The kick was that outta left field some Hispanic group sent a Mariachi band who set up right next to the KKK rally. All passersby stopped to listen to the band and ignored the speaker.

Thats how I'm gonna start treating these videos. We all know this level of stupidity is out there. Don't need to stoke anger.

The thing is, white people out there who genuinely respect Natives aren't making videos of themselves. But they are out there.

These drunk white girls aren't worth our time.

50cal 02-24-2008 09:46 AM

DAM!!!! Northern Cree is so bad azz that they make the white chicks break it on down!!!! Weee-chaaa!!!!!.......Now that's pimpin......LOL!!!!.......it would have been better if the chick in white did the rump shaker though......LOL!!!!

Josiah 02-24-2008 10:02 AM

Followup to this story
I guess they did not think that people in there own town had computers LOL
And would not recognize them
Good song, LOUSY dancing best the stuck to there day job

Truly sorry | Fort Frances Times Online

High school, board trying to resolve video outcry | Fort Frances Times Online

Wrong message | Fort Frances Times Online

FluteMaker 02-24-2008 10:17 AM

thats not the half of it....... you should read the code of conduct for their school, no acedemic scholarship for these twits

50cal 02-24-2008 10:41 AM

That's cool....IMO, they took the responsibility of their actions and apologized....but even with that, you are still going to have natives who are pursuing their heads, so to speak.....IMO, just a bunch of dumb ADOLESCENTS doing adolescent things....that comes from no direction or supervision in the home.....that applies to native families as well, too bad we expect more out these girls then we do our own who would have done something to disrespect their culture....hmmm, does that mean we value the white opinion/value more????.......

storyteller 02-24-2008 11:05 AM

So if I understand their apology, the alcohol not only loosened their mouths and dancing feet, but also changed their hearts into racist idiots.

And then when they were sober, they weren't racist anymore!

I think they do most damage to whites. I don't want them representing white people.

Margy 02-24-2008 11:06 AM

"It's too late to apologize...."
Some things should not have happened ever. Especially since everybody knows what alcohol can do. Being disrespectful is not cool.

FluteMaker 02-24-2008 11:18 AM

a long long time ago a very wise person told me two things that i remember to this very day. " im sorry doesnt mean it didnt happen" and " a drunk persons words are a sober persons thoughts". my mother wasnt often wrong, and on these two, she hasnet been yet