Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree35Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > General > Native Life > Native Issues Exposing The Fake Medicine Men And  Women Exposing The Fake Medicine Men And Women

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-02-2009, 05:30 PM   #561
Powwow Sound 4 U

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
TKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond repute
TKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 603.09
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by IlnuSoldier View Post
I'm reporting that Ilnu Soldier is a fake medicine man.

He does not believe in the Creator God
He believes in Manitushiun (essence nature, relative nature, cause-and-effect, multiple lives,etc.etc.)

He believes the medicine wheel should look like this :
Blue in the Center
White in the East
Yellow in the South
Red in the West
Green in the North

And he believes you should always situate the wheel with East (White) on the top.

So, I'm posting that he doesn't follow the traditional teachings and that he is a fake.
Now wait a moment here! Are we talking genuine immatation real fake? Are you a certified fake? Do you have a card stating so? What fake schooling do you have? Did you pass your schooling?

Lots of questions to determine your degree of fakeness. You must prove your fakeness. You do have a resume, right? You will need to send in a copy.

We have standards ya know.

It's better to fly with the eagles then drive with the turkeys.

Duct tape has a light side and dark side that binds our universe together.

Bad attatude lessons available here. To inquire, Check the box to the right. []
TKMJ Productions is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2009, 07:31 PM   #562
Junior Dancer

annie_griffin has a reputation beyond repute
annie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,323.57
Illnu soldier

annie_griffin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2009, 09:32 PM   #563
Pow Wow Dancer

Segnewe has a reputation beyond reputeSegnewe has a reputation beyond reputeSegnewe has a reputation beyond reputeSegnewe has a reputation beyond reputeSegnewe has a reputation beyond reputeSegnewe has a reputation beyond reputeSegnewe has a reputation beyond reputeSegnewe has a reputation beyond reputeSegnewe has a reputation beyond reputeSegnewe has a reputation beyond reputeSegnewe has a reputation beyond reputeSegnewe has a reputation beyond reputeSegnewe has a reputation beyond reputeSegnewe has a reputation beyond reputeSegnewe has a reputation beyond reputeSegnewe has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 856.24
[QUOTE=IlnuSoldier;1310847]Segnewe --- Ummm... call me stupid--- but what exactly is that guy doing that "is wrong" ?

This matter really has nothing to do with yoga, but turning elements of native spirituality into a commodity-Fast Food Religion. And what does fast food do for any one in the long run? It causes major health problems. native peoples around the world today are at constant battle with the main govenoring powers to prevent exploitation and perversion of their people, their intelligence/collective knowledge, and their environment.

This matter has nothing to do with the asian community, but native people that use their status to prowl on humans without their own sense of personal identity.

when things are not taught properly they become abused to the point that they can cause major disasters=the recent Arizona Sweat Deaths/Murders.

This matter has nothing to do with who can and who cannot-but ensuring the safety of others.

Apparently this is a serious matter to the Stockbridge-Munsee Band of Mohicans since the collective community voice has spoken out against the individual's misrepresentation of the tribe, and native spirituality. Because of their actions this individual was denied to be a member of the Language and Culture Committee. Further discussion on this matter had also occurred at a council meeting.

It may not seem wrong to you but it is apparently not acceptable behavior in the eyes of the tribal nation that this individual is enrolled by.

Research was conducted by other tribal members and friends to examine what exactly goes on in these classes (see e-mail below). This is from the non-native, non-asian yoga instructor that was given an indian name by the self-proclaimed "Mohican Shaman".

When I read this I was blown away.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, June 9, 2009 827 PM
Subject: Re: 7 Grandfather Teachings Yoga

Hi Josie,

7 Directions Yoga is a prayer to the 7 directions with yoga postures, breathing, and mudras. Our yoga mats are set up in a cross facing the 4 cardinal directions. We turn to face into each of the 4 directions as we pray through our bodies/beings to those directions. Then we honor above, sky, and below, earth, and then 7th direction is inward with savasana and Yoga Nidra. I lead a 1.5 hour workshop on it in R&R at Kripalu and there are 2 coming up in the next couple of months that you can attend if you are at Kripalu. Let me know if you want those dates.

I also lead Yoga Nidra on its own into the 7 Directions and is on my cd Deep Relaxation that you can get on my website Home. It is a laying down meditation that I talk you all the way through to visit each layer of your being- physical, energetic, emotional, thought, wisdom-self, bliss-self and True Nature-Self. There is a visualization part, which is most of the Yoga Nidra, and eagle takes you for a flight into the 7 Directions, then to a Medicine Wheel to find your totem symbol. It is powerful and quite a healing journey.

Shawn Stevens taught the 7 Grandfathers/Grandmothers teaching which overlaps and intersects perfectly with 7 Directions Yoga. He is a Mohican Shaman and one of my teachers. We hope to have that weekend program at Kripalu again next year, but they have not scheduled us yet. I will put you on my email list so that you are notified. We would also like to take it to other places to share. He lives in Wisconsin on the Mohican Reservation and I live near Kripalu.

Shawn named me and my spirit name is Miggisse Panum, Eagle Woman. Miggisse - the 'ss' are pronounced like 'zz'.

Peace and blessings,
Jennifer

Jennifer Reis
Insomnia Cures | Yoga Nidra Benefits | Sacred Fire Yoga
Segnewe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-03-2009, 10:36 AM   #564
Tiny Tot Dancer

IlnuSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeIlnuSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeIlnuSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeIlnuSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeIlnuSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeIlnuSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeIlnuSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeIlnuSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeIlnuSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeIlnuSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeIlnuSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeIlnuSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeIlnuSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeIlnuSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeIlnuSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeIlnuSoldier has a reputation beyond repute
Location: Wherever I am suppose to be at that time...simple as that.
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 1.00
I forwarded your questiosn to IlnuSoldier and this was his reply :

" I have attended numerous sweat lodge ceremonies and pipe ceremonies. I have read many books on the topic and spirits came to me and revealed teachings to me. I have studied under many individuals (whom I will not name due to secrecy). Even though I don't have a certificate or card, I know in my own heart that I am a fake medicine man."

Last edited by IlnuSoldier; 12-03-2009 at 10:40 AM..
IlnuSoldier is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-03-2009, 05:41 PM   #565
Powwow Sound 4 U

TKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I forwarded your questiosn to IlnuSoldier and this was his reply :

" I have attended numerous sweat lodge ceremonies and pipe ceremonies. I have read many books on the topic and spirits came to me and revealed teachings to me. I have studied under many individuals (whom I will not name due to secrecy). Even though I don't have a certificate or card, I know in my own heart that I am a fake medicine man."
This is buffalo crap! There is no way you can be a genuine immatation fake. In your little resume you couldn't even tell us what you charge for an NDN name!

To be a real fake, you gotta learn to lie a bit better. "Indian Fake Medicine Man", my arse!

You're going to have to do better then that. How about some news clips or YouTube links??????

Old 12-14-2009, 01:27 PM   #566
Junior Dancer

SheTurtle is a name known to all
Credits: 999.17
Quiet Buck, Anybody?

Quiet Buck is an adherent of the belief that Indians are one of the Twelve Tribes of Israel. I think he has a brain tumor.
SheTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2009, 10:57 AM   #567
Tiny Tot Dancer

IlnuSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeIlnuSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeIlnuSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeIlnuSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeIlnuSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeIlnuSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeIlnuSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeIlnuSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeIlnuSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeIlnuSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeIlnuSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeIlnuSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeIlnuSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeIlnuSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeIlnuSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeIlnuSoldier has a reputation beyond repute
Seg - I still don't see the fault. I mean, if we expect to be given the freedom to follow our traditional or Pan-Indian religions, we have to afford this opprotunity to all individuals. We can't say that we can practice Pan-Indian trash, but they can't practice new age (FYI : Pan-Indian = NDN new age) stuff.

Simply put, sounds like most of these tribes are afraid that the yoga might have more power than their broken traditions.

The claim that "He is misrepresenting us" is BULL****... everybody knows that "Native American" and "Yoga" does not go together... there is no need to explain or prove this in a court of law. Anybody with an IQ above 80 will know that "Native American Yoga" is a mixture of two things from two different backgrounds.

If he is actually enrolled in the tribe ---- what stops him from saying he is a Mohican Shaman ? NOTHING. If he is an enrolled Mohican--- then that is UNQUESTIONABLE.
And as far as being a "holy man"... who has rights over that? How governs this ? Unless the Mohican tribe has an actual LEGAL system of lineage and certification of their "shamans".... which I pretty sure they don't ... there is nothing that can stop him --- Legally OR morally ... from identifying himself as one.

While he may very well be a crackpot, he techincally is not violating any law or custom.

Again...

Me thinks the Mohicans are afraid that Mr. Yoga-man might have more power than their broken traditions.

Also, the claim that "It might be wrong if he does this mixed or different"

That claim is bull**** as well.

How many tribes have MULTIPLE RELIGIOUS TRADITIONS within the tribe ? You don't see them complain when they mix -ONE- of the traditional religions with Christianity ... be it Protestant or Catholic ? Do you?
Hmm ? Are the Mohicans afraid of the mixing of Jesus with Mother Earth ?

No ? Of Course they are not.

I stand by my stance that NDNs who are against the mixing of Native traditions with Asian traditions (such as yoga) are just as close minded and racists as the white people that used to ban us from our traditional spirituality.

It is about FEAR and RACISM.

RACISM :
You think that NDN Yoga is "bad" because deep down you think "yoga is bad" because you have a bias AGAINST Asian things...

FEAR :

You are afraid that yoga (and other Asian methods) might be more effective than your traditions... (Actually, in most cases, what people call "their traditional religion" is really Pan-Indian new age mumbo jumbo)

You would think that NDNs would welcome Asian religious traditions with open arms... considering that :

1.) Many Asian traditions (regardless of what you WANT to believe) are very similiar to the ACTUAL (not the pan-indian) tribal traditions. I know that in my case, many asiatic traditions are almost identical... to the point where myself am alittle unnerved (I know my tribe came from Asia, but you'd think 15,000 years would have yielded a bigger difference in tradition/religion than it actually has....)

2.) Was it Yoga that killed us off ? Was it Yoga that put your kids in NDN school ? Did Yoga steal you into Boarding homes ? Did Yoga force you onto the reserve ? Did Yoga cut your hair and steal your language ?

No.. that was Christianity. And most natives today are MIXED with Christianity very much so..

... So let me get this straight..

You won't say **** about the Mohican Preacher, who mixes Jesus's religion with native traditions ALL THE TIME....

.. but you will go to war against the Mohican Yoga instructor.... because he mixes native ways with "a foreign thing"..

... ummm... News Flash : Jesus is Foreign too.

See, I just destroyed the argument... back to my statement we go :

Its all about fear and racism.

Last edited by IlnuSoldier; 12-16-2009 at 11:17 AM..
Old 12-16-2009, 11:04 AM   #568
Tiny Tot Dancer

TKMJ - Guess I better get a website up and some Youtube videos going ! I will prove that I am Big Chief Plastic Man !
Old 12-16-2009, 05:42 PM   #569
Powwow Sound 4 U

Quote:
TKMJ - Guess I better get a website up and some Youtube videos going ! I will prove that I am Big Chief Plastic Man !
Well...... If you are going to be a plastic NDN, better go big and take it to the limit.

That was one heck of a hoot to put up on the thread. Hats off to you.

I mean "war bonnet" off to you!

Old 12-26-2009, 09:55 PM   #570
apukji'j

llnu soldier

i get a big kick outa llnu soldier, Kise'q Na! man your funny, im sorry you got so much slack for talking about the origins of the Anishabek as Mi'kmaq progeny, wikipedia has an excellent article on it:
Seven fires prophecy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
as a fellow Mi'kmaw, i dont know llnu soldier, hes generally in line with everything i been taught, except for the medicine wheel, which is a hoax, i may not agree with his posts on yoga but everything else he has been saying makes sense, as i can match up his opinions with the Teachings i have been given,
we have fake medicine men and women in Mi'kmaq country, grandmother selina, who kidnapped a Pipe brought to Mi'kma'kik from the Amazon peoples, Ellen Hunt who claims to be a Mi'kmaw Elder, but shes white, and others, its sad that it is happening in my Nation.....
  Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-29-2009, 12:15 AM   #571
Powwow Sound 4 U

NDN names on sale this week

Hey all, Hope your Christmas was good.

This week only, We are having a sale on NDN names. 50% off!
It's our best value in after Christmas specials!

Old 12-30-2009, 09:45 PM   #572
Tiny Tot Dancer

Apukji'j - Another one of us on here ?!? Awesome !

I am glad my posts give you a kick. However, I am going to hold my ground on some things... you see, you should know that there is an old Lnu religion that has not really survived well on the island, but if you go to the mainlaind, you can find it. Its ancient, and according to the stories, it goes back to the Ice age. In that religion, the medicine wheel IS different, and so when I said that --- I was being serious. If you want to talk about it in Private Message, I would be happy to.
You know Jipichgam right ? This religion is the teachings of the Jipichgam, as given to them from the ancients and protect... it probably would be considered "devil worship" these days... =( too bad.

Anyway--- I am glad that we can meet online and that our "paths" are different, but similiar enough that we can appreciate running into eachother online =) !!
Old 01-28-2010, 07:56 PM   #573
Junior Dancer

Items Present
Wink Posers,Fakes and Frauds

In my opinion Charlatans make their own way to their downfall. I was aquainted with a half Mexican/Aztec woman who was convinced she was a Medicine Woman. She ended up being invited to a Sun Dance back in the late 90's. Her husband was a white dude, but he actually possesses medicine of his own; very heavy duty the guy is.

But anyhoo getting back to my account:
My friend must have offended someone there or fooled with the wrong power or some other aspect of the medicine at that most sacred of ceremonies. She ended up becoming quite ill following that ceremony. Physiologically her body began to wage war on her central nervous system. It literally thought that her brain was a forgein body. She wound up becoming completely disabled and had little function of her limbs.

This is when I encountered her back in the day. Before that her husbnd was a healthy bear of a man. When I saw him then he was but a shadow of his former glory. He looked as if he aged fifteen years. His wife's ailment really took its toll on him as well.

The white doctors had no explanation for her degeneration. She saw expert after expert; they had nothing to offer. Of course they had their theories; but we all know that ORENDA (POWER) doesn't play by anyone's rules save its own.

That was the last time I saw her alive. Later on early last decade I found out through a mutual friend of the family that she had taken the journey. I did indeed mourn my friend for her family's sake. For she left behind two middle-school aged sons and her beloved husband. As for her, I prayed to Buddha and the Creator for her soul to be taught the things it needs for her next life down here; and that hopefully she learned her lesson. I feel she needed to learn that you don't play with POWER: PERIOD.

That's just some heavy duty stuff right there; I don't care who you are that's just heavy duty mojo man.

That's about all I have to say on this subject my friends.

Peace Love and Magners Irish Cider

By the way: this is OneidaDreamer I lost my login info and Paul or any other webmaster hasn't gotten back to me. So Hi Ya'll I have missed being on here; My hiatus has come to an end.

OD
MaileenasDad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-28-2010, 08:15 PM   #574
Junior Dancer

annie_griffin has a reputation beyond repute
annie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,323.57
I don't know

I am sorry your friend experienced that.

No human being deserves that.

I don't really understand the whole Power thing but do know that is is serious business.
Certainly not to be taken lightly.

I pray she is at peace and protected.

Annie

Last edited by annie_griffin; 01-28-2010 at 09:25 PM.. Reason: idk
annie_griffin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-28-2010, 08:40 PM   #575
Powwow Sound 4 U

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaileenasDad View Post
In my opinion Charlatans make their own way to their downfall. I was aquainted with a half Mexican/Aztec woman who was convinced she was a Medicine Woman. She ended up being invited to a Sun Dance back in the late 90's. Her husband was a white dude, but he actually possesses medicine of his own; very heavy duty the guy is.

But anyhoo getting back to my account:
My friend must have offended someone there or fooled with the wrong power or some other aspect of the medicine at that most sacred of ceremonies. She ended up becoming quite ill following that ceremony. Physiologically her body began to wage war on her central nervous system. It literally thought that her brain was a forgein body. She wound up becoming completely disabled and had little function of her limbs.

This is when I encountered her back in the day. Before that her husbnd was a healthy bear of a man. When I saw him then he was but a shadow of his former glory. He looked as if he aged fifteen years. His wife's ailment really took its toll on him as well.

The white doctors had no explanation for her degeneration. She saw expert after expert; they had nothing to offer. Of course they had their theories; but we all know that ORENDA (POWER) doesn't play by anyone's rules save its own.

That was the last time I saw her alive. Later on early last decade I found out through a mutual friend of the family that she had taken the journey. I did indeed mourn my friend for her family's sake. For she left behind two middle-school aged sons and her beloved husband. As for her, I prayed to Buddha and the Creator for her soul to be taught the things it needs for her next life down here; and that hopefully she learned her lesson. I feel she needed to learn that you don't play with POWER: PERIOD.

That's just some heavy duty stuff right there; I don't care who you are that's just heavy duty mojo man.

That's about all I have to say on this subject my friends.

Peace Love and Magners Irish Cider

By the way: this is OneidaDreamer I lost my login info and Paul or any other webmaster hasn't gotten back to me. So Hi Ya'll I have missed being on here; My hiatus has come to an end.

OD
Sorry that hapened but when you mess with the "powers that be" and have no real clue, you can pay a heavy price. Fakes have no business in handling our spiritual ways. That should be left up to people who know what they are doing. She may have gotten into areas where she had no business or there were some physical and emoitional problems within her that happened to pop out at the wrong time for her.

Old 01-28-2010, 10:28 PM   #576
Junior Dancer

Items Present
Sullen

I really feel for my friend and her family. I hope I didn't come across too draconian or anything like that. She was a really good person deep down inside. Even if she pretty much hijacked any conversation within earshot and somehow turned into some new age whacky mumbo jumbo. She was notorious for that move.

It seemed that was the only thing she wanted to speak of 80% of the time. I think people thought she was really flaky, but tolerated her because she had positive intent; albeit a bit far out at times.

Power Doesn't Play Though

She is missed for sure, I did love her as a friend and fellow human. Any loss of a humans' life is tragic in my opinion...

Miigwech for the feedback
MaileenasDad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-18-2010, 02:07 PM   #577
Pow Wow Visitor

LaughingWaterWI has a reputation beyond reputeLaughingWaterWI has a reputation beyond repute
LaughingWaterWI has a reputation beyond reputeLaughingWaterWI has a reputation beyond reputeLaughingWaterWI has a reputation beyond reputeLaughingWaterWI has a reputation beyond reputeLaughingWaterWI has a reputation beyond reputeLaughingWaterWI has a reputation beyond reputeLaughingWaterWI has a reputation beyond reputeLaughingWaterWI has a reputation beyond reputeLaughingWaterWI has a reputation beyond reputeLaughingWaterWI has a reputation beyond reputeLaughingWaterWI has a reputation beyond reputeLaughingWaterWI has a reputation beyond reputeLaughingWaterWI has a reputation beyond reputeLaughingWaterWI has a reputation beyond reputeLaughingWaterWI has a reputation beyond reputeLaughingWaterWI has a reputation beyond reputeLaughingWaterWI has a reputation beyond reputeLaughingWaterWI has a reputation beyond reputeLaughingWaterWI has a reputation beyond reputeLaughingWaterWI has a reputation beyond reputeLaughingWaterWI has a reputation beyond repute
Migration to the west theory

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKMJ Productions View Post
Did you guys ever think that bands of our people went west and crossed the Bearing Sea into Asia and not the other way around?

After all they say we are First Nations!!!!
Has anyone ever thought that the reason we would of went west wasn't just for a simple reason maybe it was to go there to rescue the race of people that lived there, that were being abused as slaves and we were sent a message to come and help.
LaughingWaterWI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-18-2010, 02:20 PM   #578
Self-Righteous Injun

Items Treasure ChestPresentTreasure ChestPresent
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 17,980.51
Or, maybe, we were just trying to catch the Sun?
Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-18-2010, 02:27 PM   #579
Pow Wow Visitor

LaughingWaterWI has a reputation beyond reputeLaughingWaterWI has a reputation beyond repute
LaughingWaterWI has a reputation beyond reputeLaughingWaterWI has a reputation beyond reputeLaughingWaterWI has a reputation beyond reputeLaughingWaterWI has a reputation beyond reputeLaughingWaterWI has a reputation beyond reputeLaughingWaterWI has a reputation beyond reputeLaughingWaterWI has a reputation beyond reputeLaughingWaterWI has a reputation beyond reputeLaughingWaterWI has a reputation beyond reputeLaughingWaterWI has a reputation beyond reputeLaughingWaterWI has a reputation beyond reputeLaughingWaterWI has a reputation beyond reputeLaughingWaterWI has a reputation beyond reputeLaughingWaterWI has a reputation beyond reputeLaughingWaterWI has a reputation beyond reputeLaughingWaterWI has a reputation beyond reputeLaughingWaterWI has a reputation beyond reputeLaughingWaterWI has a reputation beyond reputeLaughingWaterWI has a reputation beyond reputeLaughingWaterWI has a reputation beyond reputeLaughingWaterWI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
Or, maybe, we were just trying to catch the Sun?
Or maybe it was council meeting
LaughingWaterWI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-18-2010, 04:48 PM   #580
Powwow Sound 4 U

Thinking about it, We may have just gone west across the Bearing Sea for real Chinese takeout! Back then they had a limited delivery area much as we have today.

Sponsored Links