Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree2Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > General > Native Life > Native Issues The Federal Cherokee Debate The Federal Cherokee Debate

Closed Thread LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-01-2012, 03:35 AM   #221
Teen Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
ECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scale
Credits: 2,603.11
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Dad View Post
So are you implying no Native west of the Mississippi should move east of the Mississippi? Or are you implying any Native west of the Mississippi should not have contact with natives east of the Mississippi?

And while we're at it. Did you list Croatan as one of your ancestrial tribes? Can you name one Croatan?

There are 8 (eight) state recognized tribes in North Carolina. You state you can name 4 (four) tribes in that state you could enroll into. Are you willing to name them? Are you going to use the 'you came to take their money' card to skirt the questions?
If you want to learn about the Croatoan tribe and the descendants today, you might want to check out these 3 links. The first two is by Ryan Dawson and Scott Dawson. They own a museum on Hatteras island. Ryan and Scott is very good friends of mine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqfXUGg0Y0I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUFW2fwelyo

http://www.lost-colony.com/

As for your last part, Again I've done answered that before numerous times, Your starting to sound like a broken record. You act like if you just keep asking the same questions over and over I'm going to eventually give you a different answer and you already know that is not happening. Now you stated you do all this work for North Carolina's native communities, so ummm, if you do not know which tribes I can enroll with after all the information I have given you then maybe your not as knowledgeable as you claim to be about South Eastern tribe's enrollment process. I've yet to hear you even say what tribe your from lol So do not come at me asking for more information. You came to North Carolina from Arizona, so I'm not a dog that's going to jump thru your hoops. Simple as that.
Old 01-01-2012, 03:45 AM   #222
small bead addict

Items ElephantPresentDolphinRainbow
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 41,256.29
You can't answer a question with a straight forward answer can you? You were asked if you could name one Croatoan, not "would you give me some links to the Croatoan tribe". You have rattled off so much alleged lineage in these pages, people might be having a hard time keeping up with all your ancestors, so for those of us who don't know that much about recognized tribes in N.C., why don't you enlighten us and tell us the tribes you could register with. I'm rather curious.

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.
Old 01-01-2012, 03:54 AM   #223
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 122,327.61
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECSN View Post
If you want to learn about the Croatoan tribe and the descendants today, you might want to check out these 3 links. The first two is by Ryan Dawson and Scott Dawson. They own a museum on Hatteras island. Ryan and Scott is very good friends of mine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqfXUGg0Y0I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUFW2fwelyo

http://www.lost-colony.com/

As for your last part, Again I've done answered that before numerous times, Your starting to sound like a broken record. You act like if you just keep asking the same questions over and over I'm going to eventually give you a different answer and you already know that is not happening. Now you stated you do all this work for North Carolina's native communities, so ummm, if you do not know which tribes I can enroll with after all the information I have given you then maybe your not as knowledgeable as you claim to be about South Eastern tribe's enrollment process. I've yet to hear you even say what tribe your from lol So do not come at me asking for more information. You came to North Carolina from Arizona, so I'm not a dog that's going to jump thru your hoops. Simple as that.
I took a quick glance at the Dawsons. I read where their genealogical roots go deeper than a shovel on Croatoan Island. I didn't see anywhere they were descendants of the Croatoan Tribe.

On the second part. You can't name them, can you?

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Old 01-01-2012, 03:59 AM   #224
Teen Dancer

ECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scale
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmy tiger View Post
OH MY GOSH, yes there are many NDN's in OH. And for may years. But that's one individual, not a tribe. You aren't even getting that. You were talking about 'Tribes in OH". No one has to go through the Supreme court in OH to prove they are NDN unless they are trying to get something for it or out of it. You are missing the point, no one says that there aren't NDN's in OH, there are NO TRIBES!!! In OH. The ones who are in OH now, were moved there either by relocation or on their own. There are some Shawnee who are descendants, but they are NOT part of the URB which is the only "Tribe" in OH that is claiming to be State Recognized. As for many of the other's, not a chance. The Delaware claim to be a Tribe and yet, many of them don't claim to be delaware: they claim to be Cherokee, Wyandott and of other backgrounds. HOW? One person does NOT make a tribe. Fake tribes are fake and there aren't any real tribes in the state of OH. Yes, there are Indian people, true Indian people and descendants. But don't confuse them with other's who are fakes and liars who try to pull fast ones on innocent people and rake money from the state as that one fake I keep mentioning has been doing for so many years. I actually know a man who is Shawnee and that fool Jerry Pope turned him away 'cause he was really Ndn and Jerry isn't. No he's not if he has to lie, steal, cheat, and violate Federal LAws to get away with something, then he's totally FAKE!!!!

I've done stated that as well. Them people like Jerry Pope is not connected to us. Them new age people are not connected to us. Yet wanna be hunters wish to track down those type of people and say them people is the entire non recognized native people.

And see you yourself just admited the fact about there being REAL native descendants in Ohio. Yet your on here defending wanna be hunters who are comng to Ohio waving their federal cards at the Ohio native communties that have been attempting to steal their heritage from them.

So you are saying yes these people in Ohio is native people and it is ok for Federal card holders from states unrelated to Ohio to come to Ohio and harass them and call them fakes and attempt to steal their heritage away also right? Oh it's ok to go there and harass them, they are native americans but they do not have a federal card so it's ok to harass them. Get real.

If you actually check out the historical records you will find out that all the Siouans of Virginia came to Virgina from Ohio also. This is why they carried their mound building culture with them to virginia. They was invited to Virgina around 1200 ad. They started out in virginia with four mothers which one of the four mothers was named Sapona, which is why Saponi originally was recorded with the "Nough" at the end of their name. Before Ohio, they was in Missouri at Cahokia around 1000 ad. Now with the Western Siouans, you had the Dakota. The Nakota and Lakota broke off from Dakota. At one time the Monacan confederacy and the Mannahoac confederacy was one group with the Dakota, However the Western Siouans never continued many of the mother land traditions so the Dakota may had split off before the eastern siouans entered Cahokia in 1000 ad. Cherokee and some other Iroquians was at Cahokia as was the Muscogee.
Old 01-01-2012, 04:12 AM   #225
Head Dancer

Items Cake
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where ever there are babies or children you can find me
Credits: 8,331.92
Quote:
Carrand, you are aware Kiowakat aka Kathy has been publically attacking Metis people? One example is The Thunder Bird Society who basically call themself Metis, they would always go around teaching communties native history of the areas, and they did sell a few crafts here and there, nothing big. Well they was collecting money to send to the Lakota people so the children could have food and clothes and the elderly could stay warm in the winter.

I've seen several of these Thunder bird society members and they look more Indian than Kiowakat. Kiowa Kat started sending letters to locations to keep them from being able to attend events, she even stopped them from being allowed to be a part of the "indian heritage festival" in Missouri.

She also publically attacked one of Missouri's oldest and most respected Native americans, Grandmother coyote. Grandmother Coyote is 86 years old. If you have never seen Grandmother then you really should because she carries alot of native blood. Grandmother's whole life has been Native teachings and upbringing. She is one of the nicest and sweetest women you will ever meet. Even after Kathy attacked her, Grandmother would not speak hasrshly back. Anyone who has been to Native events in the Ohio and Missouri area know who this woman is and many elders in the Federal tribes is good friends of Grandmother, they even invite her for visits.

For well over 40 years Grandmother has been a part of the Native events in the Missiouri and Ohio area. She is a story teller, she is usually found sitting in a chair speaking to the children and trying to tell them of the Native people.

Before Kiowa Kat ever came to Missiouri, there was Grandmother. Before Kiowa kat was even born, there was Grandmother. Maybe the younger generations do not know who Grandmother Coyote is, but the grey hair elders know her very well and love her dearly.

Never once has anyone ever harassed her. Well apprently Kiowakat and some reporter started working on a plot to get Grandmother ( a 86 year old lady) removed from the native communities and publically calling her a fraud and fake. The only thing they could do was try and say Grandmother altered her birth cert, which shows white then was crossed out and then red added. This was NOT done by grandmother. We do not know who did this. Kathy aka Kiowa kat even went to local papers to "Expose" Grandmother. I promise if you ever met grandmother you would never want to harass her. I encourage you to go meet her in person and then come back and tell me she is not Native american.

Now here is what was found out about Kiowa kat herself. She claimed her mother was full blood Kiowa which was proved false. If Kiowa kat's mother was full Kiowa then she is the whitest 1/2 blood native I have ever met. Anyone who has met KiowaKat in person will tell you she is no where near 1/2. From the pictures I have seen, her kids and grand kids are blonde hair blue eyed. She told the newspaper that she denounced her indian heritage and claimed to be white until just a few years back. She told the local newspaper that people in Missiouri called her a "savage" and that is was not a fad to be indian in the 1970's. This is the reason she told the newspaper for why she has always claimed to be white. Ok big flaw in that, I know tons of Missiouri native people who look way more indian than Kathy and they will tell you flat out they never once heard the word Savage used in Missouri. There is many people on this message board from Missouri, you can ask if anyone called them Savage.

For the 1970's not being any indian fads going on, may I not remind you of the hippies and flower childs. May I not remind you of the american indian movement. May I not remind you that many of our native people's greatest achievements rose in the 1970's. In fact the 1960's and 1970's was the time when being indian was at it's height. Native crafts was having the highest sales ever in those years.

So something is wrong with her story about why all this time Kiowakat claimed she was white and would not claim indian. So all this time that Kiowa Kat was claiming she was white, people like Grandmother was out showing full pride in Native Heritage and was actually educating the public. Now here is something that is interesting, About the time Kiowa kat started accepting and claiming she was indian, she started "selling" native crafts and making money off it. It was like over night Kiowa kat became a "instant" indian...started selling crafts and then running up to all the Missiouri native elders and waving her "federal" card around in their face and telling people to not let them represent native heritage.

Now here is what Kathy does not tell people, the federal card she has, is for the Kiowa tribe ONLY. Kathy is trying to make people in Missouri believe her federal gives her a free pass to every native culture and heritage which it does not. That card shows that her heritage and culture is Kiowa tribe only. Missouri's native culture and heritage has nothing to do with Kiowa. Kiowa is known as a plains tee pee tribe. They was in Western Oklahoma, North west Texas, and eastern colorado. The native heritage there is nothing like in Missouri or the other mound builder people. I've never really heard of any Kiowa's or cheyennes in Missouri till the mid 1900's. So what she is doing is going into a state that has nothing to do with her heritage, language, housing style, dress style, religion, etc....and publically trying to attack the local native communties' elders there calling them wanna be's and fakes.

Kiowa Kat has this guy from the cheyenne tribe helping her with these attacks in Missouri. Again Cheyenne is part of the Tee Peee plains people. Their areas was South Dakota, Wyoming, Nebraska, Colorado, and Kansas. The Federal card that man helping her has does not pertain to the Missouri native history either.

If you do not believe me then do a quick google test, google "Cheyenne mound" or "Kiowa mound". See what pops up.

So since Kiowakat and her friend has no Federal card for mound builder tribes, has no federal card for Missouri tribes. Why is she wondering around the Mound builder's homeland messing with mound builder descendants? Cahokia is our homeland. It is pretty much our most sacred land. It has nothing to do with Kiowakat's people so she has no right coming onto our homeland, our most sacred land, to bother our people there.

Kiowakat and her friend can not even get any recognigtion in Missouri. Now I do not know what kind of up bringing she had, I'm guessing was more of the "italian" up bringing since her father is Italian. Where I come from and my up bringing, you do not harass the grey haired elders, and you sure do not go onto other un related tribe's most sacred land to harass the local native communities there. My up bringing has always been that them 2 things is the most charished rules of our people. Seriously who does that and can still claim they was brought up in the native ways and say they speak for the Native people?

My up bringing teachings came from Levi Walker (Chippewa and Ottawa elder) and Senoya teal (my grandmother, and yes thats a REAL creek name of the wind clan).
Hey wait a minute here.

HEY JD!!!

ECSN, didn't you do that Sapone thread about 2-3 years ago, fighting that the saponie's of NC wouldn't accept you and you had all this proof. I recognize your one name and your initials. I knew I'd seen it.

JD--you remember the one I'm talking about. You, me and Oneidagirl were all in there fighting with him that he needed documented proof, not just a thought. You remember the thread.

I'm gonna go find it.
Old 01-01-2012, 04:15 AM   #226
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hey wait a minute here.

HEY JD!!!

ECSN, didn't you do that Sapone thread about 2-3 years ago, fighting that the saponie's of NC wouldn't accept you and you had all this proof. I recognize your one name and your initials. I knew I'd seen it.

JD--you remember the one I'm talking about. You, me and Oneidagirl were all in there fighting with him that he needed documented proof, not just a thought. You remember the thread.

I'm gonna go find it.
Same guy. But now he can enroll in 4 tribes in North Carolina.

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Old 01-01-2012, 04:21 AM   #227
Head Dancer

Items Cake
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Okay, well I'm gonna post the thread here so that some who don't know and weren't there can go read it for themselves. 'Cause now he's saying that he was raised Creek, by his granma. He didn't say that before. Remember.

Here's the thread if I did it right.LOL I believe that Black Bear locked it down.

http://www.powwows.com/gathering/showthread.php?t=44992

It's about the Saponi's of NC not accepting other Saponi's.

He claimed he had all this documentation.

Nah, dude you are at it again and some of us aren't stupid. Once you come across us spewing crap, we tend to remember and you are doing it again.

JD and I both know EBC member's personally and what they wear and look like. I don't have to see the video to know that if he says there's not one, then I know I'm not waisting my time.

3-4 years later and suddenly you are an expert on so many tribes and organizations. I don't know. I called you on a few things back then as well.
Old 01-01-2012, 04:35 AM   #228
Teen Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by subeeds View Post
You can't answer a question with a straight forward answer can you? You were asked if you could name one Croatoan, not "would you give me some links to the Croatoan tribe". You have rattled off so much alleged lineage in these pages, people might be having a hard time keeping up with all your ancestors, so for those of us who don't know that much about recognized tribes in N.C., why don't you enlighten us and tell us the tribes you could register with. I'm rather curious.

Well you have just proved a point, you don't seem to know much about the un recognized native communties, so why stand behind people who want you to attack them when you do not know a thing about them?

You just proved a very big point, most of the people who stand by the wanna be hunters have no research into unrocgnized tribes.

I mean your living in southern Georgia and you are admiting you have not even researched the state recognized tribes in your own area. If you did then you would not have to even ask me those questions.

You have proved a very big point whether you knew it or not.
Old 01-01-2012, 04:41 AM   #229
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Quote:
Well you have just proved a point, you don't seem to know much about the un recognized native communties, so why stand behind people who want you to attack them when you do not know a thing about them?

You just proved a very big point, most of the people who stand by the wanna be hunters have no research into unrocgnized tribes.

I mean your living in southern Georgia and you are admiting you have not even researched the state recognized tribes in your own area. If you did then you would not have to even ask me those questions.

Dang. You're just all over the place. If you live amongst the east coast tribes, you're stealing from them. And if you don't research the east coast tribes, you're wrong.

Which way is it?

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Old 01-01-2012, 04:43 AM   #230
Teen Dancer

Quote:
Okay, well I'm gonna post the thread here so that some who don't know and weren't there can go read it for themselves. 'Cause now he's saying that he was raised Creek, by his granma. He didn't say that before. Remember.

Here's the thread if I did it right.LOL I believe that Black Bear locked it down.

http://www.powwows.com/gathering/showthread.php?t=44992

It's about the Saponi's of NC not accepting other Saponi's.

He claimed he had all this documentation.

Nah, dude you are at it again and some of us aren't stupid. Once you come across us spewing crap, we tend to remember and you are doing it again.

JD and I both know EBC member's personally and what they wear and look like. I don't have to see the video to know that if he says there's not one, then I know I'm not waisting my time.

3-4 years later and suddenly you are an expert on so many tribes and organizations. I don't know. I called you on a few things back then as well.
I descend from alot of tribes. My Grandmother's name is Senoya Teal and her family has been in villa rica, Ga and Coweta county, Ga since the 1820's.

All four of my grandparents have native ancestry.

Maybe you do not even know Senoya is a Proven Creek name. If I believe right that other thread was closed by a Haliwa Saponi who could not provide a document showing her family listed historically as Saponi. Her family claimed Saponi even though their ancestors did not claim Saponi and going by what they say, they came off the Tuscarora reservation of Halifax and Warren counties. Thats Tuscarora's reservation not Saponi reservation. Research it.
Old 01-01-2012, 04:48 AM   #231
Teen Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Dad View Post
Dang. You're just all over the place. If you live amongst the east coast tribes, you're stealing from them. And if you don't research the east coast tribes, you're wrong.

Which way is it?

there is no which way is it question lol

It's quite simple, if you are NOT from the tribes or location you move to, have zero blood ties to that location's native community. Then respect the native descendants that are there and have been there before you. Do not go there and start up groups in those areas to attempt to disprove their heritage etc just so you can make money off the native culture in THEIR areas.

And if you want to follow wanna be hunters who attack these non recognized native people, then at least research those people thats being attacked. It's that simple.
Old 01-01-2012, 04:49 AM   #232
small bead addict

Items ElephantPresentDolphinRainbow
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 41,256.29
Quote:

Now just where in the world did I make the statement that I have not researched recognized tribes in GEORGIA?????????? You quoted my answer and you can't even get it right. I said I didn't know that much about recognized tribes in N.C.. Oh, and by the way, I was taught by a very wise man, my Grandfather, to sometimes ask questions that you already know the answers to. It can show you a lot. I am so done with you and this thread. Loan me a fork, please, JD. It's a waste of time. You twist the words of others even when you quote what they said in your reply. I admitted my lack of knowledge about N.C. tribes, and asked you to enlighten me and you still can't tell me the names of the tribes you could enroll in. Why won't you answer that question from a simple little Cheyenne woman who has some curiosity? I think it's because you can't. Fork, please, JD.

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.

Last edited by subeeds; 01-01-2012 at 04:53 AM..
Old 01-01-2012, 04:52 AM   #233
Head Dancer

Items Cake
Quote:

Whoa Dude, you better check yourself in the mirror before you go judging someone else. You have obviously done no research into the States you are even talking about, their laws and the so-called "tribes" that falsely make claims.

You talk about "Tribes" and Native people in OH, TN, NC, KY, GA and etc. Have you actually met all of the ones you talk about? Really met them and listened to them? Don't have to ask any questions, they run their mouths so much and give themselves away totally. I have to several of them, and let me tell you, they claim to be of a "tribe" and then claim a different blood line to make their point. Hey wait a minute, you must have learned from them 'cause it sure seems like you just did the same thing to us.

Two just proved that point then. You speak of The Federal Cherokee's, but can't pick one out in a crowd, shame on you. You talk about "Descendants" in states that you don't even know the Laws of or who the real Natives really are, yeah in some of them I really do.LOL And you talk about someone going into OH who was never from there, were you? You talk about NC and other places. So where was it you were raised if you want to judge other's. And before you ask---I was RAISED in one of the State's you talk about and have family in 3 more, blood family, and have good friends in another. So try me again.

I keep tellling you, you can't pull one over on us, but you still keep trying and everytime you get shot down you turn it around to something else. You did that in the other thread 3-4 years ago too and that's why it got shut down. I really think that anyone on here who wasn't there should read it 'cause you mention the Teal family there too and give all this documentation and lineage and stuff, and never mentioned then that it was Creek, not that I remember.

Oh I have done research into Unrecognized tribes, actually met the people personally and listened to them. And I am friends with many who have done the genealogical research on the heads of many of these groups and the crap they spew and the lies they tell is appalling. So I'm afraid it's not us who are un-knowledgeable, it is you and all your posting video's and stuff doesn't change the fact or make you look any more intelligent then you looked 3-4 years ago. Same crap, different day.
Old 01-01-2012, 05:00 AM   #234
Teen Dancer

Quote:
Hey wait a minute here.

HEY JD!!!

I'm gonna go find it.
Here is the history of my Granville, NC Collins familly in the 1970's and the families of those now calling themself Saponi in NC. The girl who closed that thread's family is in this document.

http://works.bepress.com/robert_thomas/24/

Now here is my family

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...&GRid=36131547

Yeah not so full of yourself anymore huh.
Old 01-01-2012, 05:10 AM   #235
Teen Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by subeeds View Post
Now just where in the world did I make the statement that I have not researched recognized tribes in GEORGIA?????????? You quoted my answer and you can't even get it right. I said I didn't know that much about recognized tribes in N.C.. Oh, and by the way, I was taught by a very wise man, my Grandfather, to sometimes ask questions that you already know the answers to. It can show you a lot. I am so done with you and this thread. Loan me a fork, please, JD. It's a waste of time. You twist the words of others even when you quote what they said in your reply. I admitted my lack of knowledge about N.C. tribes, and asked you to enlighten me and you still can't tell me the names of the tribes you could enroll in. Why won't you answer that question from a simple little Cheyenne woman who has some curiosity? I think it's because you can't. Fork, please, JD.
I done answered it numerous times. I done stated I'm from the Jeffries family, you have already been told I'm from Chief John Black feather Jeffries same family line. You havealso done been told that the only thing I would have to do to get enrolled in the state recognized Occaneechi saponi tribe would be for me to just move to hillsboro,NC. Now how many more times do you have to be told this??

Now you state your in Georgia, you just said you ask questions you know the answer to, you have done been told my grandmother is Senoya teal who was of the creek indians of villa rica ga and coweta county ga. I've done provided you with this information. You being in south georgia should know the state recognized tribes there only require you show indian ancestry in georgia to enroll.

You have done been told I'm also a direct line descendant of John basse, you have done been told the entire state recognized tribe of nanesmond in virginia is descendants of John basse.

Come on now. You have also done been told the ohio band of saponi has already offered me enrollment as well.

You have already been told all this.
Old 01-01-2012, 05:13 AM   #236
Head Dancer

Items Cake
Quote:
I descend from alot of tribes. My Grandmother's name is Senoya Teal and her family has been in villa rica, Ga and Coweta county, Ga since the 1820's.

All four of my grandparents have native ancestry.

Maybe you do not even know Senoya is a Proven Creek name. If I believe right that other thread was closed by a Haliwa Saponi who could not provide a document showing her family listed historically as Saponi. Her family claimed Saponi even though their ancestors did not claim Saponi and going by what they say, they came off the Tuscarora reservation of Halifax and Warren counties. Thats Tuscarora's reservation not Saponi reservation. Research it.
I haven't done Creek Ancestry, as of yet. But I know some about the Creek. But you claimed them as something else before if I remember right, the thread is right above. And as for who closed it down, they were both in there and both are Mods, but I thought that Black Bear admitted to it in another NC thread you then tried to go into and she nailed you there too, if my memory serves me right and I can look that up too.LOL And Black Bear's Tuscarora, I believe. So you need to research it!!

WOW since the 1820's eh? Wow, you want a cookie? That doesn't prove anything since the Creeks were in the area long before then. And White people started moving in that area right after the Rev War in droves. Some before, but more after the Rev War.

Do you think you're the only one who's grandparents have some Native ancestry somewhere? Still doesn't make you eligible if they left the tribe, then they left the tribe and it's up to the tribe to decide not for you to make up one just 'cause you don't like the way things are.

And you might want to check yourself at the door before judging someone else for what you yourself are doing. You say someone else can't prove something, but you showed us all kinds of documents that didn't prove anything there either and we all told you that, but you kept coming at us and we kept telling you. So now 4 years later you come back with other crap and think we're going to fall for it again. You know Indian people aren't stupid, you know. We do have some brains. You try to play people for stupid and then take a break to let things cool down then come back with a new story, but spewing the same garbage, in a different way, as you did before and what? Think we won't remember or that it doesn't matter? OH it sure does, 'cause you are doing the same thing and nothing to prove anything other then, again, sour grapes.

Shame on you.

Last edited by timmy tiger; 01-01-2012 at 05:15 AM..
Old 01-01-2012, 05:23 AM   #237
Head Dancer

Items Cake
Quote:
Here is the history of my Granville, NC Collins familly in the 1970's and the families of those now calling themself Saponi in NC. The girl who closed that thread's family is in this document.

http://works.bepress.com/robert_thomas/24/

Now here is my family

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...&GRid=36131547

Yeah not so full of yourself anymore huh.
Full of myself, you're the cocky one. And findagrave isn't documentation, that's done and added by people. Might give you a lead, but it's only a guide and then so what's the problem? And someone else's family isn't what we are talking about, you are the one who's making claims again. Leave her out of it, she's not here to defend herself and you judge other's and now do it to someone even quicker.

Uh, no you are the one full of yourself. I knew who you were and you don't like it so cocky you get and attack someone else who's not even here. Yep, sign of a true coward!!!!
Old 01-01-2012, 05:23 AM   #238
Teen Dancer

http://www.robesonian.com/pages/full...ws_left_column

Interesting article on the eastern band of cherokee wanting "exclusive" gambling rights in North Carolina at the time when other tribes in North Carolina starts getting a chance at federal recognigtion.

Can we say, money money money and cocky cocky cocky.
Old 01-01-2012, 05:27 AM   #239
Head Dancer

Items Cake
Quote:
I done answered it numerous times. I done stated I'm from the Jeffries family, you have already been told I'm from Chief John Black feather Jeffries same family line. You havealso done been told that the only thing I would have to do to get enrolled in the state recognized Occaneechi saponi tribe would be for me to just move to hillsboro,NC. Now how many more times do you have to be told this??

Now you state your in Georgia, you just said you ask questions you know the answer to, you have done been told my grandmother is Senoya teal who was of the creek indians of villa rica ga and coweta county ga. I've done provided you with this information. You being in south georgia should know the state recognized tribes there only require you show indian ancestry in georgia to enroll.

You have done been told I'm also a direct line descendant of John basse, you have done been told the entire state recognized tribe of nanesmond in virginia is descendants of John basse.

Come on now. You have also done been told the ohio band of saponi has already offered me enrollment as well.

You have already been told all this.

OH Band of Saponi? FAKE FAKE FAKE!!!! OH Was never Saponi territory. And yes, I've met them before, FAKE FAKE FAKE!!! They don't even know their own history, just a bunch of people who got together and started a club 'cause they couldn't go through the other's who are in NC and where ever else, not really all that knowledgeable of the Saponi's other then I know there are some real Indians, but the Tribal area was never OH.HAHAHAHAHA Now that's just too funny. So then you live in OH? After all wouldn't that be the only reason you would join a tribe there, fake or not. And they are NOT State Recognized at all, they are a club.
Old 01-01-2012, 05:29 AM   #240
Head Dancer

Items Cake
Quote:
http://www.robesonian.com/pages/full...ws_left_column

Interesting article on the eastern band of cherokee wanting "exclusive" gambling rights in North Carolina at the time when other tribes in North Carolina starts getting a chance at federal recognigtion.

Can we say, money money money and cocky cocky cocky.

Can we say SURVIVAL!!!

Do you live there? In NC? Are you a Cherokee Descendant? If not how is it even your business unless you are jealous 'cause you can't get any money.

Yeah, JEALOUS!!!! Ooo boo hoo hoo mommy they won't share with me!!! WHAA
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread