Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree2Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > General > Native Life > Native Issues The Federal Cherokee Debate The Federal Cherokee Debate

Closed Thread LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-02-2012, 06:04 PM   #401
Head Dancer

Items Cake
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where ever there are babies or children you can find me
Credits: 8,331.92
Savings: 1.00
LMAO--you are really cracking me up with your hypocracy. You stated about another man and how he deals with women. Is that not what you do? Oh it sure is. I waited three posts to tell you I was a woman 'cause 1. I knew you forgot and 2. I knew how you would handle it and you are doing just what I thought. I'm not the only one posting in here and though you answer to the other's, you are so focused on me and trying to claim that I have a "Fantasy" 'cause that's the only way you can deal with any woman deflating your precious ego trip.

Now, JD has asked a question several times and you said you'd anwer it. He probably got bored waiting for you to stop focusing on me and actually get to the point that he left.HAHAHAHA

I went and copied what I think he's referring to and it was after you posted all that info about the Saponi's.

So here's his question:

Wasn't your Uncle John the chief of the Eno Occaneechi Tribe in Mebane?

Will you answer him now that a woman has posted it?
Old 01-02-2012, 06:09 PM   #402
Head Dancer

Items Cake
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Oh yeah and:

Point Made, Case Closed!!!!

Ewe, I though it would be fun to say 'cause it's what you always say. It wasn't. It actually felt really stupid. No wonder you are tripping over all your words.

Archie Bunkerish if you ask me.
Old 01-02-2012, 06:15 PM   #403
Teen Dancer

ECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scale
Credits: 2,603.11
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josiah View Post
Whats the Sapony of Person County???
It's one of the people timmy is defending as being REAL Saponi lmao

The same group the CNO calls fakes and frauds, re check the federal cherokee's list of fraud tribes of North Carolina, they used to be called indians of person county, then they tried to petition to become Cherokee in order to seek federal rec, then later they have started trying to claim they are saponi.

Thats who timmy is defending as a REAL Tribe lol
Old 01-02-2012, 06:22 PM   #404
HUUUUUUUUUH!

Iowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond repute
Iowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 4,359.51
1) what the heck is this all about? Some idiot with an agenda and the ability to cut and paste who has the education of a 12 yr old (and the grammar and vocabulary) comes on here just to rile people up

2) people are dumb enough to play with him, although it has made for reading enjoyment on the toilet (where I am now at)

3) someone move this thread to a forum I am a moderator in and I will put an end to this

4) if it continues, may I suggest just cutting and pasting random paragraphs from horrible websites to keep it going

5) please, please tell me this guy actually powwows, and someone convince him to post a picture, now THAT will be fun

6) I miss History Student, he was a smarter name than ESPN

7) why is it always about the Cherokee

8) I have a mound in my background

9) Almond joys have nuts, mounds don't, because, sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't

10) I like pie
Old 01-02-2012, 06:22 PM   #405
Teen Dancer

ECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scale
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmy tiger View Post
LMAO--you are really cracking me up with your hypocracy. You stated about another man and how he deals with women. Is that not what you do? Oh it sure is. I waited three posts to tell you I was a woman 'cause 1. I knew you forgot and 2. I knew how you would handle it and you are doing just what I thought. I'm not the only one posting in here and though you answer to the other's, you are so focused on me and trying to claim that I have a "Fantasy" 'cause that's the only way you can deal with any woman deflating your precious ego trip.

Now, JD has asked a question several times and you said you'd anwer it. He probably got bored waiting for you to stop focusing on me and actually get to the point that he left.HAHAHAHA

I went and copied what I think he's referring to and it was after you posted all that info about the Saponi's.

So here's his question:

Wasn't your Uncle John the chief of the Eno Occaneechi Tribe in Mebane?

Will you answer him now that a woman has posted it?
Joe's dad calls him my uncle lol John Jeffries who used to be chief of the state recognized Occaneechi/Eno saponi is blood to me, more along the lines of cousin though, The same person he claims his native blood from is one of the same ones I claim descent from as well, only difference is I claim catawba descent thru that ancestor due to them claiming to be catawba in historical records. The Jeffries family never claimed Saponi till a few years back. I believe this is because of Forest Hazel ( who is the historian for them and apprently as I under stand it is enrolled with them, yet he has stated numerous times her comes from I believe nottoway), I'll have to re check that info to find out if that is the correct info on forest hazel.
Old 01-02-2012, 06:25 PM   #406
Head Dancer

Items Cake
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECSN View Post
It's one of the people timmy is defending as being REAL Saponi lmao

The same group the CNO calls fakes and frauds, re check the federal cherokee's list of fraud tribes of North Carolina, they used to be called indians of person county, then they tried to petition to become Cherokee in order to seek federal rec, then later they have started trying to claim they are saponi.

Thats who timmy is defending as a REAL Tribe lol
WHOOO HOOO

POINT MATCH SET

now that was fun.

You are still so focused on me.

And you are still not bright at all.

I am not defending anyone and have stated very clearly that I don't know those tribes that well. But that they ARE recognized by the States that they reside in and I won't argue that point, I admit when I don't know enough to do that. Oooooooooo you don't!!!!!

But JD knows them a lot better then I do and you are running from him. Pulling your skirt up like a woman from a mouse. And that's what you are acting like avoiding his questions 'cause you darn well know he has the knowledge to really get into it, oh but you won't do that 'cause you think you can run over a woman. This woman isn't that easy to run over.HAHAHAHAHA

And you want to debate about a State you know nothing about, get proven wrong time and time again and still come off spewing garbage.HAHAHAHAHA
Old 01-02-2012, 06:30 PM   #407
Teen Dancer

Quote:
Awe Zeke, he likes you.

He's probably read some of your posts and (again) has no clue where their coming from or even what they mean and thought you'd be a good ali (I know I screwed that one up, hey it's early yet for me.HAHAHAHA)
Oh Zeke already knows he has messed up lol

He pulling his run and hide act like he always does when it comes to men lol so now he is running back to spew his non sense on a message board lol

I proved my point with how he plays both sides of the fence, and proved how he runs when it comes to men confronting him. He knows exactly what I'm talking about to lol
Old 01-02-2012, 06:32 PM   #408
Self-Righteous Injun

Items Treasure ChestPresentTreasure ChestPresent
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 17,963.51
Quote:
It's quite funny how Men have encouraged you to try what you did with KiowaKat with them and you always run away.
Your (weak) argument has already been eviscerated.

What's the point?

You're a man? is that written on the inside of your Chinese-made headband?
Old 01-02-2012, 06:36 PM   #409
Teen Dancer

Quote:
WHOOO HOOO

POINT MATCH SET

now that was fun.

You are still so focused on me.

And you are still not bright at all.

I am not defending anyone and have stated very clearly that I don't know those tribes that well. But that they ARE recognized by the States that they reside in and I won't argue that point, I admit when I don't know enough to do that. Oooooooooo you don't!!!!!

But JD knows them a lot better then I do and you are running from him. Pulling your skirt up like a woman from a mouse. And that's what you are acting like avoiding his questions 'cause you darn well know he has the knowledge to really get into it, oh but you won't do that 'cause you think you can run over a woman. This woman isn't that easy to run over.HAHAHAHAHA

And you want to debate about a State you know nothing about, get proven wrong time and time again and still come off spewing garbage.HAHAHAHAHA
Don't change your story now lol

That is NOT what you said, before you tried to talk about how much you knew about them, you tried to claim how REAL they was etc etc.

But you did not realize this time you was speaking to someone who actually knows this stuff and can back it up with documentation. So now you want to say you don't know much about them at all.

Which is exactly what I had stated before, people try and jump in on subjects they do not know about, attempt to act like they are something they are not, and end up getting proved they are discussing subjects they have no knowledge on.

timmy, next time before you jump into debates and discussions on subjects you do not know, at least research and study the subject material before jumping in, or else you will end up like you just did, left being proved that you have nothing to bring to the table.
Old 01-02-2012, 06:38 PM   #410
Head Dancer

Items Cake
Quote:
Oh Zeke already knows he has messed up lol

He pulling his run and hide act like he always does when it comes to men lol so now he is running back to spew his non sense on a message board lol

I proved my point with how he plays both sides of the fence, and proved how he runs when it comes to men confronting him. He knows exactly what I'm talking about to lol

Dude you ain't my type, get over it already.

You keep wanting to argue a dead subject and you lost this one a long time ago.

But for me I'm having more fun then I've had in a long time laughing myself silly. So I'll keep going 'cause I'm just funny that way.HAHAHAHAHA

HAve to go to the store, will be back in about 30 min.

Hey, Iowa Boy, if it were paper instead of a computer at least there'd be a good use for it.LOL
Old 01-02-2012, 06:38 PM   #411
Self-Righteous Injun

Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowa_Boy View Post
1) what the heck is this all about? Some idiot with an agenda and the ability to cut and paste who has the education of a 12 yr old (and the grammar and vocabulary) comes on here just to rile people up

2) people are dumb enough to play with him, although it has made for reading enjoyment on the toilet (where I am now at)

3) someone move this thread to a forum I am a moderator in and I will put an end to this

4) if it continues, may I suggest just cutting and pasting random paragraphs from horrible websites to keep it going

5) please, please tell me this guy actually powwows, and someone convince him to post a picture, now THAT will be fun

6) I miss History Student, he was a smarter name than ESPN

7) why is it always about the Cherokee

8) I have a mound in my background

9) Almond joys have nuts, mounds don't, because, sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't

10) I like pie
I like the toilet laugh generated from all of this but pie IS better. :)
Old 01-02-2012, 06:39 PM   #412
Teen Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
Your (weak) argument has already been eviscerated.

What's the point?

You're a man? is that written on the inside of your Chinese-made headband?
so say the man who runs from other men when it's away from the message board right? lmao

You must of ran track in high school lol
Old 01-02-2012, 06:43 PM   #413
Sg̱aaga g̱uu hla.

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 42,587.55
Quote:
the funnier part is, federal native Americans wearing glass beads and saying those beads are native american. Glass beads was brought here from european areas. The REAL beads native americans used was shell. And for North Carolina, and Virginia, the only 2 colors we really used was Red and blue.

Or here is a even funnier thing, Federal tribes saying they have lived in the one area they are in for over 6000 years, that one always makes me laugh so hard, since the the bones found in their areas that are older than 6000 years do not show any resemblence to them, that one always cracks me up LMAO.
The even funnier thing besides you knowing nothing about anything outside your own navel gazing is that my people have lived in the same area for about 10,000 years... give or take a few centuries... They found a body in the glacier about 10 years ago... did some DNA sampling and found living relative to the deceased. You are still speaking of things you know nothing about.

The shell you are trying to describe is called the Quahog... yup just like the place in Family Guy. As for your scanty knowledge of beading and decorative works pre-contact... you need to stay awake when the teachers are talking. You just keep making sh*t up to fill in your blanks.

Did I just read that this clown is actually a women? Sheesh... the hair chin is brutal...

Timmy, can you help me out here... If someone like our young hairy warrior with dubious hair colour... was related to this Jeffries/Saponi relation was actually.... here.. let me get it straight...
Quote:
Parker Jeffries' mother was my great great great great aunt
where would this person be in the consanguinity line? A direct or indirect descendant? From here:http://www.saponitown.com/forum/show...1129#post31129 the same place that brought you the headband...

I think our young warrior forgot or overlooked that one very special word in compiling a family genealogy and then attempting to lay claim to a racial ancestor. Consanguinity - learn what it actually means young warrior... and here we'll even draw a picture for you... so if you were this ancestor's kin at the very least you would be a fifth cousin removed various times... that's not close enough to be considered direct. I've seen relatives turned down by probate court on inheritences on stronger bloodlines.
Attached Thumbnails
chart.jpg  
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. Robert A. Heinlein

I can see the wheel turning but the Hamster appears to be dead.
Old 01-02-2012, 06:45 PM   #414
Head Dancer

Items Cake
Quote:
Don't change your story now lol

That is NOT what you said, before you tried to talk about how much you knew about them, you tried to claim how REAL they was etc etc.

But you did not realize this time you was speaking to someone who actually knows this stuff and can back it up with documentation. So now you want to say you don't know much about them at all.

Which is exactly what I had stated before, people try and jump in on subjects they do not know about, attempt to act like they are something they are not, and end up getting proved they are discussing subjects they have no knowledge on.

timmy, next time before you jump into debates and discussions on subjects you do not know, at least research and study the subject material before jumping in, or else you will end up like you just did, left being proved that you have nothing to bring to the table.
First of all I never use the term "REal" that is your term. So go back and find where I used it other then in reference to something you said. It's not my words. You are twisted that way.

No I came into a CHerokee thread that I do know about and you mentioned OH Saponi's and I know about OH, that's when I said that. You were spewing crap about Cherokee's and then started saying how you were invited to join a club in OH, they are not a TRIBE!!!! That's what I do know about. And I don't know about the other's other then to know some of the people here and there. More then I'm sure you even do. You simply can't understand a word that you read, can you.

No you can't. I know about history in general. I graduated High School and have an education. Not spewing garbage at people all the time. I, also, have common sense and know when someone is trying to blow smoke to use it as a hype for their ego and to show other's who don't know that they are better. Which you are NOT. You don't know about history or documentation and that's been shown. You don't know about the state of OH and that's been shown. You don't know anything about the Cherokee's other then propaganda and that's been shown. So it's common sense that you, probably, don't know anything about the Saponi's and that will be shown by those who do. Like JD, who you ran from for so long.LOL

You haven't proven one thing other then what you don't know.
Old 01-02-2012, 06:52 PM   #415
Head Dancer

Items Cake
Quote:
Originally Posted by yaahl View Post
The even funnier thing besides you knowing nothing about anything outside your own navel gazing is that my people have lived in the same area for about 10,000 years... give or take a few centuries... They found a body in the glacier about 10 years ago... did some DNA sampling and found living relative to the deceased. You are still speaking of things you know nothing about.

The shell you are trying to describe is called the Quahog... yup just like the place in Family Guy. As for your scanty knowledge of beading and decorative works pre-contact... you need to stay awake when the teachers are talking. You just keep making sh*t up to fill in your blanks.

Did I just read that this clown is actually a women? Sheesh... the hair chin is brutal...

Timmy, can you help me out here... If someone like our young hairy warrior with dubious hair colour... was related to this Jeffries/Saponi relation was actually.... here.. let me get it straight... where would this person be in the consanguinity line? A direct or indirect descendant? From here:http://www.saponitown.com/forum/show...1129#post31129 the same place that brought you the headband...

I think our young warrior forgot or overlooked that one very special word in compiling a family genealogy and then attempting to lay claim to a racial ancestor. Consanguinity - learn what it actually means young warrior... and here we'll even draw a picture for you... so if you were this ancestor's kin at the very least you would be a fifth cousin removed various times... that's not close enough to be considered direct. I've seen relatives turned down by probate court on inheritences on stronger bloodlines.

AN Aunt is an Indirect line and it is also based on if it was by marriage or by blood too. Remember we call our Uncles and Aunts spouse Uncle or Aunt as well, so that comes into play as well. If it's by marriage, there is no blood line at all and it's all moot. A grandmother, grandfather no matter how many greats is a direct line and so are mother's and father's.

She's right about that one. And I've seen that as well, many many times.
Old 01-02-2012, 06:56 PM   #416
Head Dancer

Items Cake
Well, I'm off to the store guys. Be back shortly. Don't give me too many pages to read please, it's cold here.LOL

Might get some pie while I'm there if they have any. I know: hold the dairy.LMAO
Old 01-02-2012, 07:03 PM   #417
Teen Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaahl View Post

Timmy, can you help me out here... If someone like our young hairy warrior with dubious hair colour... was related to this Jeffries/Saponi relation was actually.... here.. let me get it straight... where would this person be in the consanguinity line? A direct or indirect descendant? From here:http://www.saponitown.com/forum/show...1129#post31129 the same place that brought you the headband...

dubious hair color hahahaha I did not know jet black hair is a dubious hair color hahahaha

As for stitching and bead work etc, I think the oldest forms of that may be out on the East coast. Actually most of the oldest artifacts found in Native culture is found out here on the East coast, Mainly in the Virginia area, and your where yaahl?

I've done stated before who my direct jeffries ancestor is, or do you also have selective memory?

Andrew "drury" Jeffries is my direct line ancestor. so try at least get something better to come at me with.

Oh I did remember you mentioning Pocahontas awhile back. You might want to look and see what names is on her family tree before making comments on that one also.

http://pocahontas.morenus.org/poca_gen.html

And before you watch Pocahontas again and think John smith was in love with her, you may want to find out how old she was. And before you think Pocahontas saved john smiths life you may want to find out what the ceremony was for encorprating tribes into the Powhatan confederacy etc. Pocahontas was just a little kid when she met john Smith, she never saved john smith's life, and John rolfe was her second husband not first.

The man who lived right next door to John Rolfe and Pocahontas was Samuel jordan (my direct line ancestor). If you care to debate that then you may want to look on the land records of Jamestown Virginia.

The Blair and fleming and Grey family is also in my direct family line. Pocahontas' descendants traveled and often married into my families.

You may also want to check the names enrolled in the Pamunkey tribe

http://www.freeafricanamericans.com/photos_Indians.htm
Old 01-02-2012, 07:06 PM   #418
Self-Righteous Injun

Quote:
You must of ran track in high school lol
This merely proves that you DON'T know me.

Later, intellectual midget: I tire of your embarrassing lack of logic.

You, clearly, don't KNOW what you are.

We, on the other hand, have some confirmed unflattering ideas of it...
Old 01-02-2012, 07:11 PM   #419
Teen Dancer

Quote:
First of all I never use the term "REal" that is your term. So go back and find where I used it other then in reference to something you said. It's not my words. You are twisted that way.

No I came into a CHerokee thread that I do know about and you mentioned OH Saponi's and I know about OH, that's when I said that. You were spewing crap about Cherokee's and then started saying how you were invited to join a club in OH, they are not a TRIBE!!!! That's what I do know about. And I don't know about the other's other then to know some of the people here and there. More then I'm sure you even do. You simply can't understand a word that you read, can you.

No you can't. I know about history in general. I graduated High School and have an education. Not spewing garbage at people all the time. I, also, have common sense and know when someone is trying to blow smoke to use it as a hype for their ego and to show other's who don't know that they are better. Which you are NOT. You don't know about history or documentation and that's been shown. You don't know about the state of OH and that's been shown. You don't know anything about the Cherokee's other then propaganda and that's been shown. So it's common sense that you, probably, don't know anything about the Saponi's and that will be shown by those who do. Like JD, who you ran from for so long.LOL

You haven't proven one thing other then what you don't know.
You have a education because you graduated high school, umm, ok lmao.

Sorry but some of us did not stop just at high school. That just says you aquired a basic education on the local level.

You say I do not know about history or documentation yet I'm able to keep coming at you with everything you try to pass off and I am able to keep disproving you thru historical records and documentation lol and quite fast I might add lol. so you might not wish to keep using that for a basis anymore lol

I've not been the one disproved yet, you however....
Old 01-02-2012, 07:15 PM   #420
Teen Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
This merely proves that you DON'T know me.

Later, intellectual midget: I tire of your embarrassing lack of logic.

You, clearly, don't KNOW what you are.

We, on the other hand, have some confirmed unflattering ideas of it...
LOL ok, running man lol

thats what we are going to start calling you around missiouri "running man" lol
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread