Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree2Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > General > Native Life > Native Issues The Federal Cherokee Debate The Federal Cherokee Debate

Closed Thread LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-02-2012, 10:09 PM   #461
Teen Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
ECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scale
Credits: 2,603.11
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by yaahl View Post
And do you have a peer reviewed source for your statement? I'm only asking because there's going to be a very large number of museums upset that their artifacts aren't what they say they are.

So let me get this straight, you are saying that eras such as the Pleistocene, Paleo, Archaic etc periods only occurred in the east coast?... let's stop and think about this... we'll let your brain catch up to your mouth...

So what do you contend are the ages of the folks that are assumed to have crossed over the Bering Straight.. oh yes, those would be my ancestors...did they all travel to the east coast first, drop a few artifacts and then head back to the northwest?

Now I do have to admit, you'll probably come with a reason that the east coast was populated by the White Indian who arrived first... or some such claptrap. It won't surprise me if you do... you might even add in a viking tale or two....or some other revisionist made-up history version.

You mean some of your alleged ancestors, you still have to actually prove that you are related to any of the people you've posted their information about. I can say I'm related to Elizabeth Tudor and give you all her lineage.. but if I leave out the proof that I'm actually related to any of them is all well... a fantasy. If you don't want to give out your own details publically, then send them to Timmy and have her verify your connection to all these hundreds of people you claim are your ancestors. I personally haven't seen you provide images of long form birth certificates or marriage certificates of any of your immediate family/direct lineage to show the connections. All you've ever done is cut and paste records from gawd knows where because you never give proper citations.

So you're admitting to wearing something that may or may not be authentic First Nations bead work? The boys were correct, you are wearing a Chinese made headband. Have you ever been to Egypt? I have, spent two years there on an MFO mission. I collected lots of Egyptian beadwork, it is nothing like the work done in NA nor is the stitch referred to over there as the Peyote... The same for beadwork done in the Ukraine, Siberia, England, Indochina and Japan. You see my young warrior, I collect beadwork.. old, new, native, non-native... been collecting it for over 30 years. Once again, like your knowledge of tattoos, your knowledge of beadwork is superficial and not very well understood.

How about you do some archiology research, get this thru your head, East coast artifacts are dated much older than any out west. This is a proven fact. It is also a proven fact that any bones found older than 6000 years ago do not look anything like the bones found after 6000 years ago, Proven fact. Haplo Group X is not found in the areas that show a migration into america from alaska, thats a proven fact. So use some common sense and stick to facts instead of using some "theory" that has no basis on realality.

even the Flint knapping technic is not found anywhere in the world except with the solutearns, and the solutreans' flint knaping is dated much much older than any found in america. The only Haplo groups that entered into America from Alaska would of been A,B,C,D and Q. Haplo group X is older than those. you find a higher concentration of Haplo group x around Cahokia to the Eastern Coastal areas. The same exact tools found along the east coast match perfect with the Solutearns. And if you study alot of the oral histories of various native cultures including the inuit, you'll know they speak of a different tribe of people on the east coast and some areas around the Paiutes which looked different. Even the Mound building stops at Around Cahokia, and does not spread further west however is all in the South East. The ones who came into Alaska was the ones who came later. Even the petro glyphs on the east coast match the petroglyphs of the solutearns.

As for my family stuff, it has already been proven, I've yet to see you come foward with your information, so don't start trying to act cocky about records, I've shown WAY more than you have. so how about you start showing records of your family before you start asking a person who has already given you enough records to show even more records. I'm not a dog.
Old 01-02-2012, 10:13 PM   #462
Teen Dancer

ECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scale
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmy tiger View Post
Awe man. You just blew my fantasy 'cause I wa so hoping to find me one too.LOL
Here is a fun fact, Racoon is a native American word, one of the first native words the English wrote down in america. Some say first recorded by joh smith, however there is references to the word being used by the hatteras tribe in the 1580's.
Old 01-02-2012, 10:14 PM   #463
Self-Righteous Injun

Items Treasure ChestPresentTreasure ChestPresent
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 17,963.51
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECSN View Post
I'm not a dog.
Correct, because dogs are self-aware.
Old 01-02-2012, 10:14 PM   #464
Head Dancer

Items Cake
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where ever there are babies or children you can find me
Credits: 8,331.92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Dad View Post
Don't be jumping in, Miss tiger I'm waiting for MY answers! LOL
I sorry JD, don't shoot me pleas.HAHAHA

[QUOTE=2lineCarrandMorgan;1506964]
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmy [B
tiger;1506961]Still being notified that someone is attacking my computer with spyware, I hope they find the worm hole my son and his friend set up, and soon.LOL[/B]

@TT hi, mine just got something but i went back to a earlier date and rebooted and and then had to call tec support to get back on line it clean out the passwords Keys and my PPP address i know Paul has strong spy wear so i don't know where it came from
Thanks 2Line. I appreciate that. Yeah, I have to clean it out tonight now.

Will you answer JD's Question before he really gets mad.LOL
Old 01-02-2012, 10:15 PM   #465
Sg̱aaga g̱uu hla.

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 42,587.55
Quote:
Colored and mulatto doe snot mean black.

Also back then you do not list your race, the census person lists the race. this does not have a thing to do with the people who is listed.

Mulatto meant the person was not pure white nor pure black.

Now colored or Free person of color, means anyone not white.

Even a asian would have fallen under "free person of color". Everyone not white falls into that FPC category.
Got a peer reviewed source for that contention? Free person of colour is a category used to distinquish Negro free men from slaves and Maroons.

In a society of that time period they were very sensitive to the purity of a bloodline, adding anyone into the category FPC was not a wise choice. Now about your Chinese statement, if Asians were simply added into the FPC category, how then does the census folks have detailed records of their numbers from their earlier arrivals in the 1850s?

I think you are confusing the term FPC with the term used in South Africa to describe those who were not African tribal blacks such as east Indians, Malaysians and IndoChinese.
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. Robert A. Heinlein

I can see the wheel turning but the Hamster appears to be dead.
Old 01-02-2012, 10:30 PM   #466
were home

Items GuitarElephantPresentPresent
Credits: 30,091.23
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
your [email protected]
Old 01-02-2012, 10:37 PM   #467
Teen Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josiah View Post
Instead of quoting Youtube... how about using actual data from the source
Kenniwick Man was Native American...
http://www.nps.gov/archeology/kennewick/doi1_13_00.htm
You really should start researching this stuff before bringing it to the table, Seriously.

--As defined in NAGPRA, "Native American" refers to human remains and cultural items relating to tribes, peoples or cultures that resided within the area now encompassed by the United States prior to the historically documented arrival of European explorers.--

That is what it said.

The article you posted on was from 2000 also.

Here is something more recent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qDixjaKTQU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXx6g...eature=related
Old 01-02-2012, 10:41 PM   #468
Sg̱aaga g̱uu hla.

yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
How about you do some archiology research, get this thru your head, East coast artifacts are dated much older than any out west. This is a proven fact. It is also a proven fact that any bones found older than 6000 years ago do not look anything like the bones found after 6000 years ago, Proven fact. Haplo Group X is not found in the areas that show a migration into america from alaska, thats a proven fact. So use some common sense and stick to facts instead of using some "theory" that has no basis on realality.

even the Flint knapping technic is not found anywhere in the world except with the solutearns, and the solutreans' flint knaping is dated much much older than any found in america. The only Haplo groups that entered into America from Alaska would of been A,B,C,D and Q. Haplo group X is older than those. you find a higher concentration of Haplo group x around Cahokia to the Eastern Coastal areas. The same exact tools found along the east coast match perfect with the Solutearns. And if you study alot of the oral histories of various native cultures including the inuit, you'll know they speak of a different tribe of people on the east coast and some areas around the Paiutes which looked different. Even the Mound building stops at Around Cahokia, and does not spread further west however is all in the South East. The ones who came into Alaska was the ones who came later. Even the petro glyphs on the east coast match the petroglyphs of the solutearns.

As for my family stuff, it has already been proven, I've yet to see you come foward with your information, so don't start trying to act cocky about records, I've shown WAY more than you have. so how about you start showing records of your family before you start asking a person who has already given you enough records to show even more records. I'm not a dog.
I asked for a peer reviewed source to your statements. You are alleging that the migration came from east to west with a secondary migration from the Bering Straight. Care to provide your peer reviewed research on that? You do realize that right now, you sound absolutely frothing mouth mad with your ideas?

As far as my family records, I'm not the one arguing with folks on here about who I am, I know who I am. I don't need to dig around in some dusty library or archive to figure out that I might be connected to the people I call my family. As Zeke as said, all your history crap makes my life no better or worse...I'll be me tomorrow and the day after... you however appear to be someone who will never know who you are. You don't stay the same person more than a few weeks. Sad.

My dog's papers are impeccable. I can produce them on demand. So yes, you're not a dog. They have accurate and detailed pedigrees, your pedigree is missing major chunks of information.. such as how you are really related to these people. We've learned, ad nauseum, how the Jeffries and the Collins are all related to each of their lines to about the end of the Civil War, then you have nothing. You claim to be someones grandson... and for someone who is so quick to cut and paste genealogical info, you certainly are shy about your showing your own connection. From you back to your grandmother you claim should be easy, long form birth certificates and marriage certificates are easy to get these days.

But to quote Steven Tyler - "Dream On. Dream until your dreams come true"
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. Robert A. Heinlein

Old 01-02-2012, 10:42 PM   #469
Teen Dancer

Quote:
Got a peer reviewed source for that contention? Free person of colour is a category used to distinquish Negro free men from slaves and Maroons.

In a society of that time period they were very sensitive to the purity of a bloodline, adding anyone into the category FPC was not a wise choice. Now about your Chinese statement, if Asians were simply added into the FPC category, how then does the census folks have detailed records of their numbers from their earlier arrivals in the 1850s?

I think you are confusing the term FPC with the term used in South Africa to describe those who were not African tribal blacks such as east Indians, Malaysians and IndoChinese.
The Weavers family was brought here from India to Virginia, they was listed as Free person of color. So kinda blows your idea out of the water. Free person of color was for anyone not white, this was a attempt to keep the white race pure. Mainly this was because of Walter Plecker a white supremeist who even threatened to put census takers in prison if they listed non whites in the white category. even a large number of people who would later become enrolled in the federal cherokee nations was found on census records as Free person of color.
Old 01-02-2012, 10:46 PM   #470
Teen Dancer

Quote:
I asked for a peer reviewed source to your statements. You are alleging that the migration came from east to west with a secondary migration from the Bering Straight. Care to provide your peer reviewed research on that? You do realize that right now, you sound absolutely frothing mouth mad with your ideas?

As far as my family records, I'm not the one arguing with folks on here about who I am, I know who I am. I don't need to dig around in some dusty library or archive to figure out that I might be connected to the people I call my family. As Zeke as said, all your history crap makes my life no better or worse...I'll be me tomorrow and the day after... you however appear to be someone who will never know who you are. You don't stay the same person more than a few weeks. Sad.

My dog's papers are impeccable. I can produce them on demand. So yes, you're not a dog. They have accurate and detailed pedigrees, your pedigree is missing major chunks of information.. such as how you are really related to these people. We've learned, ad nauseum, how the Jeffries and the Collins are all related to each of their lines to about the end of the Civil War, then you have nothing. You claim to be someones grandson... and for someone who is so quick to cut and paste genealogical info, you certainly are shy about your showing your own connection. From you back to your grandmother you claim should be easy, long form birth certificates and marriage certificates are easy to get these days.

But to quote Steven Tyler - "Dream On. Dream until your dreams come true"
Just as I thought, turn the lights on you and you run away from that huh hahaha hillarious.

If I was to put all my family documents here it would do nothing more than bog down the page simple as that. Now either you start pulling your family records, or move along.
Old 01-02-2012, 10:48 PM   #471
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 122,314.61
To ECBN...

So if the saponi of ohio were in ohio during the 1830 Indian Removal Act...why are they not recognized by the state of ohio?

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Old 01-02-2012, 10:49 PM   #472
were home

2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
that would be a another oops
Old 01-02-2012, 10:49 PM   #473
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 122,314.61
To ECBN...

You didn't answer my question. All you have done is cut and pasted some crap.

I'll ask you again. Are you from the same lineage as the John Jeffries, Negro, posted from an Occaneechi website?

You did say you were related to the John Jeffries of the Eno Occaneechi tribe and you could enroll in the tribe if you moved.

Again, a simple yes or no will suffice.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Old 01-02-2012, 10:52 PM   #474
Teen Dancer

For the Free person of color category.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3nL7KnbnPw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnysTf42CnA
Old 01-02-2012, 10:54 PM   #475
Sg̱aaga g̱uu hla.

Quote:
Just as I thought, turn the lights on you and you run away from that huh hahaha hillarious.

If I was to put all my family documents here it would do nothing more than bog down the page simple as that. Now either you start pulling your family records, or move along.
Ohhh, aren't we getting feisty now...

and yet you bog down the pages with your incessant cut and pastes... this is another one that belongs in the things that make you go hmmm...thread.

Are you going to provide peer reviewed primary sources for your contentions or are we to assume you don't have any and you simply made all of it up? You do know what peer reviewed means? You do know what primary source means?

I'm going to refer to you from now on as an Oxygen Thief.

I like popcorn.

Old 01-02-2012, 11:05 PM   #476
Head Dancer

Items Cake
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where ever there are babies or children you can find me
Credits: 8,331.92
Quote:
Ohhh, aren't we getting feisty now...

and yet you bog down the pages with your incessant cut and pastes... this is another one that belongs in the things that make you go hmmm...thread.

Are you going to provide peer reviewed primary sources for your contentions or are we to assume you don't have any and you simply made all of it up? You do know what peer reviewed means? You do know what primary source means?

I'm going to refer to you from now on as an Oxygen Thief.

I like popcorn.
Go back to page 11 or 12, hun. He posted, before, all his family info and dates and I'm on it since he made it public. I've already found out a lot and well it sure doesn't look like he's being all that straight with anyone. I am finding stuff.LOL

And for the "Jet" black hair. Yeah,I've heard that's called Miss Clairol #101 Jet black. But I really don't know for sure 'cause I don't dye my hair.HAHAHAHAHA

And I really think I know where these warnings came from, it wasn't from this site, but in relation to this thread. Will have to talk to a friend of mine who's a computer genius, they'd know for sure.

Will have more info shortly, but not looking so good for running boy here.LOL
Old 01-02-2012, 11:07 PM   #477
were home

Old 01-02-2012, 11:12 PM   #478
Teen Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Dad View Post
To ECBN...

You didn't answer my question. All you have done is cut and pasted some crap.

I'll ask you again. Are you from the same lineage as the John Jeffries, Negro, posted from an Occaneechi website?

You did say you were related to the John Jeffries of the Eno Occaneechi tribe and you could enroll in the tribe if you moved.

Again, a simple yes or no will suffice.

Act like you have some Sense.

I just answered that. However I have zero idea why you keep saying Negro lol

Seriously, act like you have some sense. Do you need glasses? Or do you need someone in your house to come and help you understand english? Do I have to type slower to you?
Old 01-02-2012, 11:19 PM   #479
were home

Quote:
Act like you have some Sense.

I just answered that. However I have zero idea why you keep saying Negro lol

Seriously, act like you have some sense. Do you need glasses? Or do you need someone in your house to come and help you understand english? Do I have to type slower to you?
i don't know how much plainer he can say it... so u can understand ...i will try ...one of the ppl you say is family is also black.. yes or no
and if it help you come to terms with your blood line a simple yes or no will do
Old 01-02-2012, 11:20 PM   #480
Teen Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmy tiger View Post
Go back to page 11 or 12, hun. He posted, before, all his family info and dates and I'm on it since he made it public. I've already found out a lot and well it sure doesn't look like he's being all that straight with anyone. I am finding stuff.LOL

And for the "Jet" black hair. Yeah,I've heard that's called Miss Clairol #101 Jet black. But I really don't know for sure 'cause I don't dye my hair.HAHAHAHAHA

And I really think I know where these warnings came from, it wasn't from this site, but in relation to this thread. Will have to talk to a friend of mine who's a computer genius, they'd know for sure.

Will have more info shortly, but not looking so good for running boy here.LOL
LMAO hillarious, now your saying I dye my hair, that is seriously hillarious hahahaha Let me guess you have blonde hair and jealous of my hair now lol. Seriously hahaha

I'm not the one who runs lol

You must be really mad you can't disprove me, and I've totally destroyed every thing you tried to use on me...must suck huh lol
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread