Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree2Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > General > Native Life > Native Issues The Federal Cherokee Debate The Federal Cherokee Debate

Closed Thread LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-13-2012, 03:58 PM   #701
Self-Righteous Injun

Items Treasure ChestPresentTreasure ChestPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 17,963.51
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by pigheaded View Post
Actually they would be so far up your @$$ you'd have athletes throat.
From on your posterior? That would be impressive...

Quote:
you give yourself way to much credit. You are not a threat, merely an irritation, kinda like a rash.
I give myself no credit, it's just so BLINDINGLY obvious what you are and what you think. (I possess similar readily identifiable traits, myself.)

Quote:
Tell me Einstein what would be my motivation for preaching entitlement and quantum as you assume I do?
Haven't you already called yourself a non-enrolled half-breed?

It's not that I care but it's obvious that YOU do.
Old 01-13-2012, 04:06 PM   #702
pigheaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post

Haven't you already called yourself a non-enrolled half-breed?

It's not that I care but it's obvious that YOU do.
Don't stop there elaborate! What's the motivation?

Old 01-13-2012, 04:25 PM   #703
Self-Righteous Injun

Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Don't stop there elaborate! What's the motivation?
Because you care: which I've already indicated.

Do you, also, have issues with READING comprehension?
Old 01-13-2012, 04:27 PM   #704
HUUUUUUUUUH!

Iowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond repute
Iowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 4,359.51
Savings: 0.00
hey everybody, doesn't anyone care anymore about the non-federally recognized indian tacos and the Indian Taco Act of 1978? Geesh, stop this crap and get to the important stuff.
Old 01-13-2012, 04:33 PM   #705
pigheaded

Quote:
Because you care: which I've already indicated.

Do you, also, have issues with READING comprehension?
So after all the blow holing that's it? Did you run out of assumptions? I care, that's it huh? that's all ya got, because I care, as a matter of fact yes I do have reading comprehension problems, have since the 3rd grade, now what else you got? Tell me what is my motivation a 1/2 breed who has chosen NOT to enroll, living some 1000 miles away, with a good job that gives me good benefits and healthcare. Hmm sure doesn't sound like I have entitlement issues of Federal $'s or needing IHS services, so what else you got Sherman?

Old 01-13-2012, 04:35 PM   #706
Self-Righteous Injun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowa_Boy View Post
hey everybody, doesn't anyone care anymore about the non-federally recognized indian tacos and the Indian Taco Act of 1978? Geesh, stop this crap and get to the important stuff.
What do we do about imported refried beans?

Does that negate authenticity?
Old 01-13-2012, 04:40 PM   #707
Self-Righteous Injun

Quote:
because I care, as a matter of fact yes I do have reading comprehension problems
So, I was right on both counts?

Unsurprising.
Old 01-13-2012, 05:17 PM   #708
pigheaded

Quote:
So, I was right on both counts?

Unsurprising.
No as usual you would have been wrong on the 1st part, you just took the statement out of context to (once again) appear as if you knew your butt from a hole in the ground and on the second count, it's called being a smart @$$! So again I say, after all your blow holing that's it?

Old 01-13-2012, 05:26 PM   #709
Self-Righteous Injun

Quote:
...it's called being a smart @$$...
Which you, shamefully, continue to publicly fail at as it requires the quality of being "smart."
Old 01-13-2012, 06:00 PM   #710
pigheaded

Quote:
Which I, shamefully, continue to publicly fail at as I aint "smart."
You still have white mentality and behavior for the 3rd time elaborate or shut the hell up.

Old 01-13-2012, 06:36 PM   #711
Self-Righteous Injun

Quote:
You still have white mentality and behavior for the 3rd time elaborate or shut the hell up.
Uh, "no."

On ALL counts.

Elaborate? How many times did you have to Google the spelling to get it correctly?
Old 01-13-2012, 09:05 PM   #712
Powwow Dude

Items DevilUser Name Style ChangeUser Title Style Change
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 38,634.63
Are we done yet poking each other with a stick

OK

Back on Task Here!

Fake groups and Why they are so destructive
Case in point we have groups in Missouri and Arkansas who hold demonstrations of Native dance and Stories.
They go to schools or even worse they charge people in a Theater setting they tell stories and demonstrate dances

Like this one:

Old 01-13-2012, 11:38 PM   #713
I pull your leg out!

Items Treasure ChestElephantPresentPresent
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 86,538.25
Alright @pigheaded and @Zeke you both need to take a breather and not make threats against each other like giving someone athlete's throat (BTW I laughed so hard after seeing that I nearly threw up). Anyways lets keep this civil.

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/
Old 01-13-2012, 11:46 PM   #714
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 124,917.75
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolbox View Post
Alright @pigheaded and @Zeke you both need to take a breather and not make threats against each other like giving someone athlete's throat (BTW I laughed so hard after seeing that I nearly threw up). Anyways lets keep this civil.
Hell, I was gonna order another beer and watch how those two move on the dance floor!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Old 01-14-2012, 12:03 AM   #715
Pow Wow Visitor

Items PresentDolphinDevil
wanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond repute
wanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 36,829.89
Like two pigs wallowing in the mud.
Old 01-14-2012, 12:08 AM   #716
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 124,917.75
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanjica_the_one View Post
Like two pigs wallowing in the mud.
LOL. where u been wanzhee twozhee?

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Old 01-14-2012, 12:34 AM   #717
I pull your leg out!

Items Treasure ChestElephantPresentPresent
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 86,538.25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Dad View Post
Hell, I was gonna order another beer and watch how those two move on the dance floor!
I'm thinking that if and when we ever have a real Powwows.com Powwow that the night time entertainment can be a regulation size octagon arena (UFC ring) and let Powwows.com members duke it out... With pads of course, you know for insurance reasons.

Anyone else like this idea?

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/
Old 01-14-2012, 01:58 AM   #718
outnumbered

Items 49 AccessElephantCakePresent
comadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond repute
comadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 40,630.70
Quote:

So then you are willing to give some wannabe your "Native Entitled" free education you are a loted at Ottawa University because you are Ottawa?
Okay my stubborn friend- I must remind us all that the Ottawa do NOT get free education just because they are Ottawa! They receive their opportunity to attend the University tuition free because of a land agreement between the tribe and the church. It's a pretty thang.Don't stain it with ugly. GO BRAVES!

hey wasn't you in the dog house? LOL!

Last edited by comadre; 01-14-2012 at 02:06 AM..
Old 01-14-2012, 02:11 AM   #719
outnumbered

Items 49 AccessElephantCakePresent
comadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond repute
comadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 40,630.70
now what did our Josiah say? ..oh ya!
Back on task here->
Old 01-14-2012, 10:48 AM   #720
Self-Righteous Injun

Quote:
Originally Posted by comadre View Post
Okay my stubborn friend- I must remind us all that the Ottawa do NOT get free education just because they are Ottawa! They receive their opportunity to attend the University tuition free because of a land agreement between the tribe and the church. It's a pretty thang.Don't stain it with ugly. GO BRAVES!
Interestingly enough, the amount of Ottawa graduates, over the many years, is embarrassingly small.

Think about that: a full room, board, books and tuition education is available at a well respected university approximately two hours north of tribal headquarters and nobody (well, very few) ever graduates.

Ugh.

And we're -- global -- worried about what tribes are recognized, and by whom, for the purposes of selling chiclets?

It just shows our priorities.
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread