Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree2Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > General > Native Life > Native Issues The Federal Cherokee Debate The Federal Cherokee Debate

Closed Thread LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2011, 07:51 PM   #81
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 127,514.31
Savings: 1.00
Let's take a minute to enjoy this kick A$$ Duck n Dive while ECBN reloads.

Goot song!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Old 12-25-2011, 07:59 PM   #82
Teen Dancer

ECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scale
Credits: 2,603.11
Savings: 0.00
http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...&PIpi=28124114

That is my families' grave site in rutherford, nc. That stone is 165 years old. Our family history to the hillsboro area is not just on paper, it is in Stone, we wrote our history that entire stone slab.

As for the occanechi, Drury Jefferies is my direct line ancestor (this is who John Black feather Jeffries claims also), I also look just like parker jeffries.

the Payne family of Granville, nc 1740-1750 time frame is my direct line ancestors also.

The Dobbins family of Granville, nc is my direct line ancestors also and they are listed with the Monacan in virginia.

My family was listed as indians living at the Saponi mound in VA. My family was listed there when the Saponi chief was hung as well.

And everytime the saponi went to court, my family was named with them.

go ahead and read the Federal Cherokee robert K thomas' research document on the Saponi in 1976. " cherokee communties of the south". I provided a link for it already.
Old 12-25-2011, 08:03 PM   #83
were home

Items GuitarElephantPresentPresent
Credits: 30,091.23
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
wonderful JD
Old 12-25-2011, 08:08 PM   #84
were home

2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Dad View Post

Goot song!
also Thomas who been dancing for 48 years took a look and told me this would be how he dance the duck and dive
wonderful
Old 12-25-2011, 08:08 PM   #85
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Son...what is it you don't understand? I only remarked the dancers at the Mt. Gilead powwow were not as 'authentic' as you made them out to be. Since then, you've gone off trying to prove your Indianness to me and the world. Do you really think people care who you are?

Save your energy. You don't have to post any of your lineage to anyone on here. Just stop whining about how western cultures hate eastern cultures. That is the furthest thing from the truth.

Find Nora Dial and ask her to tell you what she said to the girl at the Miss Indian USA pageant when she was a teenager. It will resolve alot of your personal issues.

What time does your momma make you come in from playing? I'm pretty much done with you.

Anybody else wanna discuss Indianness with mr. indian man?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Old 12-25-2011, 08:24 PM   #86
Teen Dancer

ECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scale
Quote:
Son...what is it you don't understand? I only remarked the dancers at the Mt. Gilead powwow were not as 'authentic' as you made them out to be. Since then, you've gone off trying to prove your Indianness to me and the world. Do you really think people care who you are?

Save your energy. You don't have to post any of your lineage to anyone on here. Just stop whining about how western cultures hate eastern cultures. That is the furthest thing from the truth.

Find Nora Dial and ask her to tell you what she said to the girl at the Miss Indian USA pageant when she was a teenager. It will resolve alot of your personal issues.

What time does your momma make you come in from playing? I'm pretty much done with you.

Anybody else wanna discuss Indianness with mr. indian man?

Joe's dad, your the one who started the whole indianess thing, not me re check your posts. your the one who started yelling racial stuff. That was not me home boy.

Don't start a racial thing and then try to pass it off on someone else.

I'm also not the one afraid to show who I am, I never hide about who I am. When people what to try and pull the race card, or want to feel better about themself by calling another non indian or whatever, I will throw out my info. I'm not someone who claims they are something and then always runs the other way when it is time to show documents.

My post was about how this guy tried to make fun of the creek mound event when he in fact just found out he was indian pretty much lol

Somehow you tried to make it into some type of thing where you wanted to "try" to prove your more indian than another person lol....that one is all on you.
Old 12-25-2011, 08:32 PM   #87
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Home boy? LOL

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Old 12-25-2011, 08:40 PM   #88
were home

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECSN View Post
Joe's dad, your the one who started the whole indianess thing, not me re check your posts. your the one who started yelling racial stuff. That was not me home boy.

Don't start a racial thing and then try to pass it off on someone else.

I'm also not the one afraid to show who I am, I never hide about who I am. When people what to try and pull the race card, or want to feel better about themselves by calling another non indian or whatever, I will throw out my info. I'm not someone who claims they are something and then always runs the other way when it is time to show documents.

My post was about how this guy tried to make fun of the creek mound event when he in fact just found out he was indian pretty much lol

Somehow you tried to make it into some type of thing where you wanted to "try" to prove your more indian than another person lol....that one is all on you.
really maybe you should just settle down and behave yourself your missing the whole goot things that's going on here, see the person JD suggested you visit with, come on back and see if your not missing the point or just ornery about anyone that's not you. there are some very fine words that have been said in this thread but there not coming from you sad to say ,if you are a man maybe not grown yet you still need to think a little more about the men who are respected and honer here before you come a cutting and slinging and calling out.... seems to me you need to talk some more with your own elders
Old 12-25-2011, 08:59 PM   #89
Teen Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2lineCarrandMorgan View Post
really maybe you should just settle down and behave yourself your missing the whole goot things that's going on here, see the person JD suggested you visit with, come on back and see if your not missing the point or just ornery about anyone that's not you. there are some very fine words that have been said in this thread but there not coming from you sad to say ,if you are a man maybe not grown yet you still need to think a little more about the men who are respected and honer here before you come a cutting and slinging and calling out.... seems to me you need to talk some more with your own elders
Your the same person who just defended KiowaKat, a woman who got baned off here after numerous racial attacks on native people.

The same woman who caused the Lakota children to lose extra money.

The same woman who went to news papers to try and destroy one of the oldest respected Native elders in missouri.

You need to get your head out of the whole "internet" indian thing and thinking message boards and being online is what makes indians. you need to spend some time seeking out REAL indian issues, and start standing up for things that are destroying our native people. Maybe if you actually took time to look at things destroying our people you would not be so quick to speak against the ones who are actually taking a stand. I'm betting you do not even know about all the native families thats being kicked from Federal tribes over politcal issues. Right before electctions many families are just being kicked from the tribes.

Maybe you are one of the people who will sit and follow the wanna be hunters and think your being the cool one...but then when it's you they attack and your the one being dis enrolled and your the one who has YOUR heritage stolen you won't be so quick to jump on someone who is taking a stand today.

There is more to being part of the native american community than sitting on message boards and going to pow wows and eating flat bread.

Maybe you should spend more time on the American indian movement message boards and open your eyes to REAL issues. Instead of surounding yourself around the "pow wow" indians and the basic message boards.. spend time around the activist and movement groups. start researching speeches made by our great ancestors...a good one to start with would be Tecumseh.

Last edited by ECSN; 12-25-2011 at 09:18 PM..
Old 12-25-2011, 09:00 PM   #90
Teen Dancer

http://www.manataka.org/page1858.html

Maybe you need to look at that.
Old 12-25-2011, 09:04 PM   #91
Teen Dancer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gVe3i6kte0
Old 12-25-2011, 09:15 PM   #92
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Quote:
ECBN...what am I gonna do with you?

As much as you've kicked western tribes...you go pick a CALIFORNIA tribe?

Isn't it crazy what the almighty dollar will do to people?

Next time...can you pick an east coast tribe? LOL

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Old 12-25-2011, 09:21 PM   #93
were home

Quote:
Your the same person who just defended KiowaKat, a woman who got baned off here after numerous racial attacks on native people.

The same woman who caused the Lakota children to lose extra money.

The same woman who went to news papers to try and destroy one of the oldest respected Native elders in missouri.

You need to get your head out of the whole "internet" indian thing and thinking message boards and being online is what makes indians. you need to spend some time seeking out REAL indian issues, and start standing up for things that are destroying our native people. Maybe if you actually took time to look at things destroying our people you would not be so quick to speak against the ones who are actually takig a stand. I'm betting you do not even know about all the native families thats being kicked from Federal tribes over politcal issues. Right before elctictions many families are just being kicked from the tribes.

Maybe you are one of the people who will sit and follow the wanna be hunters and think your being the cool one...but then when it's you they attack and your the one being dis enrolled and your the one who has YOUR heritage stolen you won't be so quick to jump on someone who is taking a stand today.

There is more to being part of the native american community than sitting on message boards and going to pow wows and eating flat bread.

Maybe you should spend more time on the American indian movement message boards and open your eyes to REAL issues. Instead of sorrunding yourself around the "pow wow" indians and the basic message boards.. spend time around the activist and movement groups. start researching speeches made by our great ancestors...a good one to start with would be Tecumseh.
im on the powwow committy in my town and travel a lots, kind words don't help you! so i don't know how to help you im not your friend and wonder why you spent your day here if you think its such a wrong thing to do any way im done with you and you dont know me or any of my friends
Old 12-25-2011, 09:36 PM   #94
were home

Quote:

why thank you JD
Old 12-25-2011, 09:51 PM   #95
Teen Dancer

Quote:

That is just one of many. I alreayd did a Eastern one as well.

Maybe you should stop for a second and listen to Tecumseh, he fought for our Eastern people. He stood up for our Ohio people. The same people who are being attacked and having their heritage stolen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZtDamgywh0

Cherokee Freedman issue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apr4RIaT7nU

More tribal dis enrollment videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZHjUO5hAU0

To learn even more and see many other cases see this link

http://tribalcorruption.com/
Old 12-25-2011, 10:03 PM   #96
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Y'all enjoy yourselves. I'm going out Christmas caroling now!

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Old 12-26-2011, 12:28 AM   #97
Powwow Dude

Items DevilUser Name Style ChangeUser Title Style Change
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 38,634.63
I thought this was a Federal Cherokee Issue?? Are we off attacking Saponis now??
And Stealing babies
Ooooo Bad Cherokees

And bringing up the Freedman Issue
I told before You Need to Read the ENTIRE Postings
But hey Rants and Raves will win you points too!
LOL
Old 12-26-2011, 12:32 AM   #98
Powwow Dude

Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Goot song!
Goot Song I agree where was this? Only two dancers?
Old 12-26-2011, 12:40 AM   #99
Powwow Dude

Quote:
That is just one of many. I alreayd did a Eastern one as well.

Maybe you should stop for a second and listen to Tecumseh, he fought for our Eastern people. He stood up for our Ohio people. The same people who are being attacked and having their heritage stolen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZtDamgywh0

Cherokee Freedman issue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apr4RIaT7nU

More tribal dis enrollment videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZHjUO5hAU0

To learn even more and see many other cases see this link

http://tribalcorruption.com/
LOL
Look at the Dates on the Freedman Video that issue was resolved a few weeks later they were allowed to vote and they Voted Chad Smith out! Why not post that too that would have made the story more complete! Instead of only posting what got your Point across... But then the truth is not News Worthy cause I did not see the News Cameras and all the reporters showing that bit of the News few weeks later!!!
If your going to debate you must read and know your subject!!!
Old 12-26-2011, 02:13 AM   #100
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
[QUOTE=Josiah;1505365]Goot Song I agree where was this? Only two dancers?[/QUOTE

It was a dance off.

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread