Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree2Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > General > Native Life > Native Issues The Federal Cherokee Debate The Federal Cherokee Debate

Closed Thread LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-27-2011, 08:45 PM   #121
Teen Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
ECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scale
Credits: 2,603.11
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmigoKumeyaay View Post
ECSN (History Student, et al)

"go there and learn something"? There you go again; insulting a well-respected and highly-intelligent First Nations member of this forum.

Why can't YOU learn something from Yaahl?

OK, waiting for the comeback...5,4,3,2....

hahahaha insult??? hahahaha Since when is telling a person to go to a website a insult hahahaha You done bumped your head seriously
Old 12-28-2011, 12:52 AM   #122
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 126,202.15
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECSN View Post

Joe's dad stated clearly he is from Arizona Native people which has no basis to North Carolina native people or their history. Yet he will go to North Carolina and say who is or is not indian. This would be the same thing as a Cherokee moving onto the Lakota reservation then telling the Lakota people who is or is not Lakota or even trying to "govern" the Lakota people on their own land. That would not be met without a "defense".
OK, cowboy...let's start comparing notes, mr indian man.

I said my mother was born in Arizona in a town north of Tucson. She was from the area of the mountain of the blue stone. I didn't state where I was from. I can state I do not live in either North Carolina or Arizona, You make quite a few incorrect assumptions. I would expect no less from a young buck trying to make their mark in life.

You write of all these names in your lineage. Why don't you talk of your mother and father and their Indian ties. You can go back 300 years, but not to the generation before you. Remember, I know your uncle and I remember him saying what he was told what he was as a child. He told that story many times in public. Do you remember hearing his words?

You have never seen me state anywhere who in North Carolina, was native or not. You can go back and find where I have said, it was none of my concern who was who in the Saponi thread, and even stated that to the native student poster. I still say that.

I said I worked in Indian Country FOR the native people of North Carolina. I state that on my resume wherever I go. I state I have worked for the great Native People of North Carolina on a county, state and federal level. As a former Executive Director for one of the tribes in North Carolina, I procured recreational facilities from the county, educational opportunities for the people in the form of teachers building facilities that were put on tribal land. I also was able to procure a quarter million dollar grant for Housing to assist low income families in the area.

Now, mr indian man. Again...and I want you to say it real loud to the world...Joe's Dad had no right to help the native people of North Carolina.

You see, mr. indian man. You are a low esteemed person when it comes to being native. You rant and rave about tracing your roots 300 years, but you are ashamed to say how you, and for the matter, your parents, are involved in Indian Country. You make inflammatory accusations against those who disagree with you views and say they have no right to be involved in business of the great Native People of the east coast.

Now, mr, indian man. Show the world your resume as to what you have done to help YOUR tribe.

People like you have no business in Indian Country. You don't help. You hinder.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Last edited by Joe's Dad; 12-28-2011 at 12:58 AM..
Old 12-28-2011, 01:17 AM   #123
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
To everybody else, I apologize. I have kept my private life separate from my public life. I have never been one to boast. That is not my intention here. I only humbly served the people.

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Old 12-28-2011, 09:06 AM   #124
were home

Items GuitarElephantPresentPresent
Credits: 30,091.23
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
Old 12-28-2011, 09:26 AM   #125
pigheaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Dad View Post
To everybody else, I apologize. I have kept my private life separate from my public life. I have never been one to boast. That is not my intention here. I only humbly served the people.
You owe no one anything JD.

Old 12-28-2011, 11:08 AM   #126
Sg̱aaga g̱uu hla.

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 42,587.55
Quote:
No worries JD, and no need to apologise. I too, have been wondering about the parents and immediate family of this character. I am also curious with respect to the "we" and "us" that he throws around as if he is sanctioned to speak for them.

Being from a nation that insists on listing off our genealogy at every potlatch, leaving off one's parents is a huge oversight and not a cool move at all. Perhaps he leaves them off because they do not "fit" with his ideal of his heritage?
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. Robert A. Heinlein

I can see the wheel turning but the Hamster appears to be dead.
Old 12-28-2011, 03:24 PM   #127
Back where I belong

Items Present
NorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond repute
NorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,899.39
I don't get it.

Since when is helping Indian people a bad thing if they are of a different tribe?

Indian is Indian as far as I'm concerned - and Indian Country can use more people like JD.
Old 12-28-2011, 03:43 PM   #128
Powwow Dude

Items DevilUser Name Style ChangeUser Title Style Change
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 38,634.63
Quote:
Thats like apologizing to your neighbor because your roof blew into their yard after a tornado!

Nice but not Necessary

NO Apologies Necessary JD!
Old 12-28-2011, 03:59 PM   #129
Powwow Dude

Items DevilUser Name Style ChangeUser Title Style Change
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 38,634.63
Boy are we down in the Brambles

Shall we get this thread back on track??

I was reading back several posts and this East Coast/West Coast stuff keeps coming up

Cherokees came from the East Coast, Eastern Cherokees still live there...
We still Speak the same language and still have relations living there
So.... When did we seperate into West and East??

We still speak the Same Language
We still are related to each other...
Hmmm Sounds like the same tribe

We dont have relations with these heritage groups
They dont speak our language

Conclusions?????
Old 12-28-2011, 05:04 PM   #130
Teen Dancer

ECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scale
Kiowakat was brought up so it turned into that discussion for a bit, thats how notice got turned off that.

Joe's dad came in and got himself exposed.

So it went to that for a bit.

So let me get this right Joe's dad, you came out to North Carolina probally looking for a way to make money off the NC culture huh lol.

Just like Guy Jones and Kiowakat. Guy jones came off the Lakota reservation and moved to Ohio to find a way to make money off the Ohio Culture.

KiowaKat ends up moving out to Missiouri and started trying to make money off the native culture in Missiouri also.

What else do you three have in common? Came to areas you have no heritage connections to, and try to say who is or is NOT indian in areas you are not from.

I bet you did not come to North Carolina helping people for free lol

I on the other hand help every native person I can for free.

I work with numerous heritage preservation projects, I work with several of the University professors in locating historical records etc.

I've helped the Smithsonian's Native American dept place several of their artifacts with the correct tribe. Which you may not know alot of artifacts held at the Smithsonian are NOT even cateloged with a tribe, only date and location. There is around 250 pages of artifacts at the smithsonian without tribal destinations.

I've helped numerous native american websites with their research.

I've also been part of the unity movement to unite undocumented native americans.

I also for FREE have helped over 300 people accurately locate the tribe their family comes from. While geneaologists try to charge 1000 bucks or more for this, I do it free of charge.

I also have spent many years spending my OWN money tracking down over looked documents which pertain to various tribes and families on the east coast.

I also do not go publishing books from my research in order to CHARGE people money to see what my research has brought about, I believe descendants should know their own history FREE of charge.

I do NOT go around calling people fake indians, I instead ask who their ancestors was and I give them information on their ancestors so they may CORRECTLY claim the tribal destination.

I am about building my people up NOT tearing them down.

I'm about unity NOT destruction.

As for the East coast, I'm blood to the East coast tribes. I am not someone from out west who recently moved here.

I personally was invited to the Smithsonian for all my hard work.

Numerous websites pertaining to Eastern Native American culture have invited me to do articles for them.

I also work to teach people the truth behind why the eastern people's numbers droped, it was NOT disease, it was SLAVERY. You probally do not even know about Barbadoes and how Barbadoes carries alot of the NC, VA, and SC native tribe records huh.

As for my parents, they claim same background as me, I however was raised mostly by my elderly grandmother while my parents worked till the time they became disabled. I may also add the fact my mother was only 13 years old when I was born.

So care to say anything else about my parents? lol

As for my information, I think I have clearly gave you way more information about my family than any of you have given about yours? Kinda says alot about the ones pointing fingers huh?

As for Yaahl, you come from Canada, so that proves your not a part of the non recognized tribes of the USA right?

Now how many of the other people who wish to talk trash on here in this thread is NOT part of the non recognized eastern tribes this topic is about huh? Thats what I thought.

And to call me a idiot, it is quite funny how I seem to be the only one that quotes from actual historical records.

Oh and Joe's dad, I see you still use the word "indian man", that shows alot about yourself right there.

Point made, Case closed.
Old 12-28-2011, 05:18 PM   #131
Teen Dancer

Now, me, Josiah and pigheaded seem to be the only ones who have creditals to show this topic relates to them, out of all the people thats so quick to jump in on this lol

Which by the way Pigheaded, Pigs are a product of Christopher columbus.

Christopher Columbus took eight pigs on his voyage to Cuba in 1493.
A little bit of info there for you just in case you did not know that your avatar represents christopher columbus, So thank him for your avatar :)
Old 12-28-2011, 05:33 PM   #132
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Quote:
Kiowakat was brought up so it turned into that discussion for a bit, thats how notice got turned off that.

Joe's dad came in and got himself exposed.

So it went to that for a bit.

So let me get this right Joe's dad, you came out to North Carolina probally looking for a way to make money off the NC culture huh lol.

Just like Guy Jones and Kiowakat. Guy jones came off the Lakota reservation and moved to Ohio to find a way to make money off the Ohio Culture.

KiowaKat ends up moving out to Missiouri and started trying to make money off the native culture in Missiouri also.

What else do you three have in common? Came to areas you have no heritage connections to, and try to say who is or is NOT indian in areas you are not from.

I bet you did not come to North Carolina helping people for free lol

I on the other hand help every native person I can for free.

I work with numerous heritage preservation projects, I work with several of the University professors in locating historical records etc.

I've helped the Smithsonian's Native American dept place several of their artifacts with the correct tribe. Which you may not know alot of artifacts held at the Smithsonian are NOT even cateloged with a tribe, only date and location. There is around 250 pages of artifacts at the smithsonian without tribal destinations.

I've also been part of the unity movement to unite undocumented native americans.

I also for FREE have helped over 300 people accurately locate the tribe their family comes from. While geneaologists try to charge 1000 bucks or more for this, I do it free of charge.

I also have spent many years spending my OWN money tracking down over looked documents which pertain to various tribes and families on the east coast.

I also do not go publishing books from my research in order to CHARGE people money to see what my research has brought about, I believe descendants should know their own history FREE of charge.

I do NOT go around calling people fake indians, I instead ask who their ancestors was and I give them information on their ancestors so they may CORRECTLY claim the tribal destination.

I'm about unity NOT destruction.

As for the East coast, I'm blood to the East coast tribes. I am not someone from out west who recently moved here.

I personally was invited to the Smithsonian for all my hard work.

Numerous websites pertaining to Eastern Native American culture have invited me to do articles for them.

I also work to teach people the truth behind why the eastern people's numbers droped, it was NOT disease, it was SLAVERY. You probally do not even know about Barbadoes and how Barbadoes carries alot of the NC, VA, and SC native tribe records huh.

As for my parents, they claim same background as me, I however was raised mostly by my elderly grandmother while my parents worked till the time they became disabled. I may also add the fact my mother was only 13 years old when I was born.

So care to say anything else about my parents? lol

As for my information, I think I have clearly gave you way more information about my family than any of you have given about yours? Kinda says alot about the ones pointing fingers huh?

As for Yaahl, you come from Canada, so that proves your not a part of the non recognized tribes of the USA right?

Now how many of the other people who wish to talk trash on here in this thread is NOT part of the non recognized eastern tribes this topic is about huh? Thats what I thought.

And to call me a idiot, it is quite funny how I seem to be the only one that quotes from actual historical records.

Oh and Joe's dad, I see you still use the word "indian man", that shows alot about yourself right there.

Point made, Case closed.
Actually, I went to North Carolina in 1973 to serve with the 82nd Airborne division. Saw this guy laying on a bunk one day after coming in from work. I knew what he wasn't, but I didn't know what he was. I asked him and he said he was NDN from North Carolina. A friendship arose and he invited me to his home. I was accepted, married a girl from the community and the rest is history. I did not go there as a hired person looking for money.

Do you think everyone, other than you, is after the almighty dollar and ways to screw people?

BTW The woman I married was not a Richardson.

You have a lot of anger in your words. If you ever learn to calm your fear and hatred, you may end up doing something for your people.

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Old 12-28-2011, 05:40 PM   #133
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Wasn't your uncle John the Chief of the Eno Occaneechie tribe in Mebane?

http://www.powwows.com/gathering/sho...47#post1505847

Is this guy calling your uncle a fake???????

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Old 12-28-2011, 05:53 PM   #134
On The Rocks

Items ElephantTreasure ChestPresentPresent
AmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond repute
AmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 99,523.66
[QUOTEI on the other hand help every native person I can for free.

I'm about unity NOT destruction
.[/QUOTE]

LINKS! Please give your Hyperlinks to all this info you provide!

Do you have a WEBSITE? How do Natives find you so you can help them?

Where do you catalog all of your research? Which college professors have you helped?
Old 12-28-2011, 06:55 PM   #135
HUUUUUUUUUH!

Iowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond repute
Iowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 4,359.51
Fun fact: Do you know the most borrowed word into American Indian languages is the French word for pig?

the more you know........
Old 12-28-2011, 08:37 PM   #136
Teen Dancer

Quote:
Actually, I went to North Carolina in 1973 to serve with the 82nd Airborne division. Saw this guy laying on a bunk one day after coming in from work. I knew what he wasn't, but I didn't know what he was. I asked him and he said he was NDN from North Carolina. A friendship arose and he invited me to his home. I was accepted, married a girl from the community and the rest is history. I did not go there as a hired person looking for money.

Do you think everyone, other than you, is after the almighty dollar and ways to screw people?

BTW The woman I married was not a Richardson.

You have a lot of anger in your words. If you ever learn to calm your fear and hatred, you may end up doing something for your people.

You say I'm the one with anger, take a moment to look at the words spoke on here, at the insults, and the profanity spoke on here by the "wanna be" hunters. People come on here and simply come here looking for peace and people instantly attack them call them fake, use racial remarks to them, and run instant messageing all their friends to all go to the person's post that only was being kind and peaceful in their post.

And you come to me speaking of anger?

We could also use that concept to all the native people who are constantly using anger toward white people. What does the native people use anger toward the white person for? Coming onto their land, stealing their heritage etc etc.

Seems like the same concept the western federal tribes have been doing to the non recognized Eastern tribes.

Have I called you indian boy, indian man, etc etc? I think your the one who constantly use that term. :)

Point made, case closed.
Old 12-28-2011, 08:42 PM   #137
Teen Dancer

Quote:
Wasn't your uncle John the Chief of the Eno Occaneechie tribe in Mebane?

http://www.powwows.com/gathering/sho...47#post1505847

Is this guy calling your uncle a fake???????

The Jeffries family is Catawba.

Our Jeffries family ancestors was quite clear in what tribe we was, Catawba. Our ancestors was even on Senate document 144 for the Jeffries and Guy families wanting to relocate to Okalhoma as agreed upon between the Catawba and the Cherokee.

Pony Hill is pretty much the leading researcher on Catawba families and documents. He has compiled a extensive research online.

http://sciway3.net/clark/freemoors/C...a_Frontier.htm
Old 12-28-2011, 08:55 PM   #138
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Quote:
You say I'm the one with anger, take a moment to look at the words spoke on here, at the insults, and the profanity spoke on here by the "wanna be" hunters. People come on here and simply come here looking for peace and people instantly attack them call them fake, use racial remarks to them, and run instant messageing all their friends to all go to the person's post that only was being kind and peaceful in their post.

We could also use that concept to all the native people who are constantly using anger toward white people. What does the native people use anger toward the white person for? Coming onto their land, stealing their heritage etc etc.

Seems like the same concept the western federal tribes have been doing to the non recognized Eastern tribes.

Have I called you indian boy, indian man, etc etc? I think your the one who constantly use that term. :)

Point made, case closed.
I've come to the conclusion you are dumber than a box of rocks. You don't read what people say. You just start spewing nonsense. You say everybody hates all Eastern tribes. Where are your peers that validate your arguments. Look around you. What username do you see that has said ECBN is correct in what he says. And while we're at it, what is your tribe? Because I've dealt with many Native tribes on the east coast, I won't ask you what reservation you claim. I will ask you what Native community (and anybody from the east coast in the Va, NC, SC area will know) do you claim. We know it isn't the Haliwa Saponi.

Care to share.

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Last edited by Joe's Dad; 12-28-2011 at 09:00 PM..
Old 12-28-2011, 09:14 PM   #139
HUUUUUUUUUH!

Iowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond repute
Iowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 4,359.51
Fun fact #2: Wannabees are not actually made of bees!
Old 12-28-2011, 09:18 PM   #140
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
or wanna
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread