Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > General > Native Life > Native Issues federal recognition for education, housing etc? federal recognition for education, housing etc?

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-28-2007, 06:54 PM   #141
Self-Righteous Injun

Items Treasure ChestPresentTreasure ChestPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 17,963.51
Savings: 1.00
Exclamation Unbelievable...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wardancer View Post
Well , Hmmmmmmmm!
Can you believe it? I guess wonders never cease.

For the record, let's look closely at who posted the original Stanford Law Review article...(rummage, rummage, looking...) it was KiowaKat?

WHAT?!!! [Incredulous.]

(Thanks for the post, Wardancer. I don't get to read KiowaKat's diatribe unless somebody re-posts...)

Let me get this straight: Katherine the Great, preserver of the race/cum tariff supporter to create a monopoly for her "livelihood" (along with disability), has sanctioned a posting that supports MY philosophy, eradicates hers, and -- somehow (any bets?) -- she'll act as if such is "not what she meant?"

Two quotes from the Review:

"Indian is a culture - not a genotype."

"Blood quantum requirements threaten to make enrollment plummet over the next century."

Haven't I been saying this for about 200 posts?

As capitulation to the second windmill KiowaKat always tilts at, next, she'll be endeavouring to solicit funds from individuals citing a "pending" recognition of 501(c)3 status! (Yet using HER address for checks to be mailed...)

Oh, wait, she's already doing that. Am I the only person who has seen those letters?

(sigh) Hypocrite. SHAME.

There's nothing like watching the metaphorical Hindenburg burn, if you've always known it was going to...

Last edited by Zeke; 08-28-2007 at 07:23 PM.. Reason: dumbass spelling
Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-28-2007, 07:06 PM   #142
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 64,895.58

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
wardancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-28-2007, 07:13 PM   #143
Teen Dancer

Skillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scale
Credits: 100.00
Savings: 53.62
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post

For the record, let's look closely at who posted the original Stanford Law Review article...(rummage, rummage, looking...) it was KiowaKat?

WHAT?!!! [Incredulous.]

(Thanks for the post, Wardancer. I don't get to read KiowaKat's diatribe unless somebody re-posts...)

Let me get this straight: Katherine the Great, preserver of the race/cum tariff supporter to create a monopoly for her "livelihood" (along with disability), has sanctioned a posting that supports MY philosophy, eradicates hers, and -- somehow (any bets?) -- she'll act as if such is "not what she meant?"

"Blood quantum requirements threaten to make enrollment plummet over the next century."

As capitulation to the second windmill she always tilts at, next, she'll be endeavouring to solicit funds from individuals citing a "pending" recognition of 501(c)3 status! (Yet using HER address for checks to be mailed...)

Oh, wait, she's already doing that.. Am I the only person who has seen those letters?

(sigh) Hypocrite. SHAME.

There's nothing like watching the metaphorical Hindenburg burn, if you've always known it was going to...
all this from the absolute king of hyprocrites...copy down all the names of these bogus organizations zekester,im sure they'll love to be signed up at your entitlement center and swell your rolls...and your right about watching things burn zeke,seems your plans for expansion bit the dust fast enough...people see thru you,easily too i might add
Old 08-28-2007, 07:14 PM   #144
Teen Dancer

Skillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scale
Quote:

back to make more comments about KK's grandkids?
Old 08-28-2007, 07:17 PM   #145
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
apparently she doesn't like when you compliment them.

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 08-28-2007, 07:27 PM   #146
Banned

kiowakat is a splendid one to beholdkiowakat is a splendid one to beholdkiowakat is a splendid one to beholdkiowakat is a splendid one to behold
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:

WHAT?!!! [Incredulous.]

As capitulation to the second windmill KiowaKat always tilts at, next, she'll be endeavouring to solicit funds from individuals citing a "pending" recognition of 501(c)3 status! (Yet using HER address for checks to be mailed...)

Oh, wait, she's already doing that. Am I the only person who has seen those letters?

(sigh) Hypocrite. SHAME.

BLAH BLAH BLAH...LMAO......
kiowakat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-28-2007, 07:29 PM   #147
Teen Dancer

Quote:
apparently she doesn't like when you compliment them.
LOL nice try but wont fly...shall i repost your previous comment? that was hardly a compliment and everyone was very aware of it...thanks for the red mark too who ever is ball-less enough to leave it unsigned....hmmm the times are the same as wardancers...no guts eh wd?

Last edited by Skillet; 08-28-2007 at 07:31 PM..
Skillet is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-28-2007, 07:34 PM   #148
Banned

kiowakat is a splendid one to beholdkiowakat is a splendid one to beholdkiowakat is a splendid one to beholdkiowakat is a splendid one to behold
I see Zeke's a bit JEALOUS that he can't come here to run us LMAO to funny.....and your point is Zeke? again why is okay for you too run a center in Kansas city with a 501c3, and I can't do what I'm doing here in St. Louis? HMMMM... talking about hypocrite anyways why don't you leave us alone here in St. Louis, oh that's right you want to run all of Missouri..LMAO yeah right....back off Zeke!! Tim I wouldn't go there.......
Old 08-28-2007, 07:36 PM   #149
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
Re post all you want....then read it !

What you are trying to do with me is un-called for , but that's how you operate. I complimented her G-kids. You may twist it around how ever you wish.
If I red mark you , I'll sign it !

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 08-28-2007, 07:38 PM   #150
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
Oh , and if you are getting red marks for your posts, that should tell you something.

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 08-28-2007, 07:38 PM   #151
Banned

Tim for your information Skillet is not my boyfriend, I'm married to a german named Marvin and he isn't appreciating your rudeness from either of you guys (Zeke and Tim)...
Old 08-28-2007, 07:40 PM   #152
Self-Righteous Injun

Items Treasure ChestPresentTreasure ChestPresent
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 17,963.51
Quote:

What you are trying to do with me is un-called for , but that's how you operate. I complimented her G-kids. You may twist it around how ever you wish.
(sigh) Are Skillet and KiowaKat in a tizzy again?

It's almost worth taking them off the Ignore List, just for amusement...

"Nah."

I'll wait until they have some credibility, which should offer LOTS of time to build my 401k...
Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-28-2007, 07:44 PM   #153
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiowakat View Post
I see Zeke's a bit JEALOUS that he can't come here to run us LMAO to funny.....and your point is Zeke? again why is okay for you too run a center in Kansas city with a 501c3, and I can't do what I'm doing here in St. Louis? HMMMM... talking about hypocrite anyways why don't you leave us alone here in St. Louis, oh that's right you want to run all of Missouri..LMAO yeah right....back off Zeke!! Tim I wouldn't go there.......
From what I understand , it is against the law to solicite funds for something such as a 501c3 , prior to it being approved by the State. It's called fraud.
As far as St Louis is concerned , I was a bit disappointed that you didn't even have the guts to show up to the meeting.....and we know you knew about it. Seems not all the St Louis people feel as you.

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 08-28-2007, 07:45 PM   #154
Teen Dancer

Quote:

your comments about kk's grandkids were what was uncalled for...would be easy to repost and all the slams you took from others regarding your "compliment" so please try and explain how making a comment about someones blonde haired grandkids on a thread about fakes is a compliment???nice try once again....and thats how YOU operate
Old 08-28-2007, 07:45 PM   #155
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiowakat View Post
Tim for your information Skillet is not my boyfriend, I'm married to a german named Marvin and he isn't appreciating your rudeness from either of you guys (Zeke and Tim)...
Never assumed such....nor do I even care.

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 08-28-2007, 07:48 PM   #156
Teen Dancer

Quote:
Never assumed such....nor do I even care.
WD i have a question for you and since your biy zeke refuses to answer any question that makes him look bad(which isnt hard at all) why do you have an exec director that has such hatred for tradtional people and tradtional ways and a mission statement that supports tradtional ways? isnt that just a bit contradictory and hypocritical?
Old 08-28-2007, 07:53 PM   #157
Banned

Quote:
(sigh) Are Skillet and KiowaKat in a tizzy again?

It's almost worth taking them off the Ignore List, just for amusement...

"Nah."

I'll wait until they have some credibility, which should offer LOTS of time to build my 401k...
LMAO 401k yeah okay like your getting it off from tax payers, for your position as Excutive Director to run an Indian center in Kansas City...good luck!!...btw I heard from real ndns that don't even go to your center cause the way you are, pityfull...(shakes head)

federal recognition for (RED MARK)... 08-28-2007 06:31 PM weak response to a post that calls you out

LMAO call me out?? Zeke your the weak one LMAO
.......I don't have to explain jack nothing to you, all you want to do is break us (St. Louis) ndns down....guess what its not working!!!...try in another part of Missouri.......alot of people know what I'm doing here in St. Louis and your problem is Zeke??....funny how red marks are flyin when Zeke and Tim comes in.....lol...
oh Zeke said I couldn't solicit for pow-wow funds hmmm wonder how everybody else does it, oh right solicit.....
and yes we are pending 501c3 for the ndns here to go and educate, and your problem with this Zeke, oh yeah it wasn't your idea.....lol.....we have been doing this as a community for awhile....and your point is Zeke??
Old 08-28-2007, 07:56 PM   #158
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skillet View Post
WD i have a question for you and since your biy zeke refuses to answer any question that makes him look bad(which isnt hard at all) why do you have an exec director that has such hatred for tradtional people and tradtional ways and a mission statement that supports tradtional ways? isnt that just a bit contradictory and hypocritical?
If this were a true statement , I would endeavor to answer it , but it's not , so I won't.
H.A.I.C. has the entire boards info.....ask some of them.

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 08-28-2007, 08:00 PM   #159
Banned

Quote:
From what I understand , it is against the law to solicite funds for something such as a 501c3 , prior to it being approved by the State. It's called fraud.
As far as St Louis is concerned , I was a bit disappointed that you didn't even have the guts to show up to the meeting.....and we know you knew about it. Seems not all the St Louis people feel as you.

HAHAH show up to Zekes hail me, let the wannabe's in meeting. no thanks!!! been to one of those before, and I understand I can't recieve money yet, I'm not stupid LMAO....and yes we are pending for a 501c3 again why are you calling me out LMAO.....oh thats right Zeke needs help with this one, cause he can't figure out how to get to me LMAO......and all St. Louis people that you are talking about are a few non natives, lets see you had a few wannabe's and a few we have our hand out when ever possible city ndns....at your meeting and you call that a community , you don't even know Tim.

Last edited by kiowakat; 08-28-2007 at 08:09 PM..
Old 08-28-2007, 08:06 PM   #160
Banned

Quote:
If this were a true statement , I would endeavor to answer it , but it's not , so I won't.
H.A.I.C. has the entire boards info.....ask some of them.
thats funny your Board says they don't agree with your statements,...hahahaha to funny .....
Sponsored Links