Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Joe's Dad

Forum Home - Go Back > General > Native Life > Native Issues Gaining better selfesteam / relationship issues Gaining better selfesteam / relationship issues

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-21-2017, 08:42 PM   #1
Pow Wow Visitor

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
eledoremassis02 has a brilliant futureeledoremassis02 has a brilliant futureeledoremassis02 has a brilliant futureeledoremassis02 has a brilliant futureeledoremassis02 has a brilliant futureeledoremassis02 has a brilliant futureeledoremassis02 has a brilliant futureeledoremassis02 has a brilliant futureeledoremassis02 has a brilliant futureeledoremassis02 has a brilliant futureeledoremassis02 has a brilliant future
Credits: 2,282.25
Savings: 0.00
Gaining better selfesteam / relationship issues

I've had this issue for the longest time and I realy want to change it.

There was a girl I liked that had no idea that I liked her because i was horrible at conveying it and she ended up going out with my friend. The more I think about it is because I don't have much self worth and think i'd ruin it anyway and im getting tired of thinking this way and it's ruined alot of opportunities.

Does anyone have any suggestions?
eledoremassis02 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-06-2017, 06:17 PM   #2
Junior Dancer

delila77 has a reputation beyond repute
delila77 has a reputation beyond reputedelila77 has a reputation beyond reputedelila77 has a reputation beyond reputedelila77 has a reputation beyond reputedelila77 has a reputation beyond reputedelila77 has a reputation beyond reputedelila77 has a reputation beyond reputedelila77 has a reputation beyond reputedelila77 has a reputation beyond reputedelila77 has a reputation beyond reputedelila77 has a reputation beyond reputedelila77 has a reputation beyond reputedelila77 has a reputation beyond reputedelila77 has a reputation beyond reputedelila77 has a reputation beyond reputedelila77 has a reputation beyond reputedelila77 has a reputation beyond reputedelila77 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,269.27
Savings: 0.00
weeeelll..

theres very little you can do now about the issue with the chick you liked. you should have gawn for her when you could but doing the would could shouldas is not going to help you. best off to learn from this and don't be so shy on the next time. grab and snag lol i was in same predicament i was in a relationship /engagement and wasnt a very healthy one to boot. there was this guy( not the one i was with) i had wondering eyes for and i still think about him every now and then. but i figured if he wanted to be with me then he should have tried to find me when i moved back from california to ohio. he didnt and that was end of that. i tried to get in touch and he never answered. so live learn.
delila77 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-15-2017, 12:33 AM   #3
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 94,874.16
Savings: 1.00
Yeah, my eyes wander, too.
wardancer and windanncer like this.
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links