Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > General > Native Life > Native Issues I respect your Right about Pipe I respect your Right about Pipe

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-17-2004, 01:21 PM   #1
Pow Wow Visitor

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
luke.s is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I respect your Right about Pipe

Dear friends after long discussion (sorry for My stone head), I took my decision thath I WILL NOT BUY ANYKIND of Lakota PIPE, I understood that even If that It's just a COPY is always an important Object.
I prefer Have your friendship, and tanks to your suggestion You have a man who will expalin better What Important Is the People If someone like buy It.
I loved and I Love American Native and They Tradition, and so way I should have a Lakota Pipe (even If a Copy) when I understood that some of American Native does not have It.
I THANKS YOU SO MUCH for Your Information.
Just two whishes:
If someone of You may show me If near Rapid City Around 1st till 4 August there is a Pow Wow, and expalin me His Importance.
Please do not missed me I'd like stay on Touch with You.
Sorry again If disturb you so Much, But now I'm sure and more Happy for My decison.
Mitakuye Oyasin.

Last edited by luke.s; 02-18-2004 at 02:05 AM..
luke.s is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-17-2004, 06:32 PM   #2
Junior Dancer

keeb_k is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Hope you have a good time on your vacation Luke and enjoy "our" country.
Old 02-22-2004, 05:19 AM   #3
Junior Dancer

EducatedNdN is an unknown quantity at this point
Your decision is a sound and just decision after your talk. It's not the pipe only but the pejuta that comes with what your trying to hard to seek. Find the power in yourself and in your own traditions before you look for something you probably have only a hollywood fantasy of finding. We are all one but not the same. Pila
Old 02-22-2004, 09:50 PM   #4
Honey Connoissuer

Blackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Blackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 546.23
Savings: 1.00
thing is Educated.. he's not looking for pejuta.. he just wanted something he finds attractive to look at. He was'nt even wanting one that was made for medicine but just one for looking at and smoking for pleasure occasionally. That's what he's been trying to say... his intentions were not for medicine. His intentions were not for playing dress-up either.
Old 02-23-2004, 12:39 PM   #5
Pow Wow Visitor

luke.s is an unknown quantity at this point
Right

Thanks,Black Bear is right, please read well what he said and do not confuse me and my think and whishes again, I DO NOT LIKE have other misunderstandings.
I know that Peyote is Another Important things for You, but It's the another tipical twisted image By movie or wrong book.
I admire that you like preserve and save your tradition, THIS IS IMPORTANT, but It's my opinion that you should INFORM, many people like me about Your tradition, because many peoples is "ignoring"
You should know that many people is "blind" for media information, books or..... false Holliwood movie, not everibody try to discovery what is right , like Me.
After my experience I understood many things, and You should be satisfated for this.
Unfortunately someone of you Did not understood me, a someone was not so kind with me, does not metter because i know that when someone has a Treasure want save It.
Like Pow wows, I'd like know something more about It, For many people (unfortunately) pow wows is just a dance with American Native Dress, But I know that Pow wow it's more than a simple dance, but more people does not know this, and i thinks that it's not good for you and for people who likes see It.
I will contribute to help you..... It's another voice around world.
I thank you for your reply.
A special thanks to Blackbear....please if You like and if you can "waking" on my words so i'm sure that we have not confusion.

Last edited by luke.s; 02-23-2004 at 12:56 PM..
luke.s is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links