PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture

PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture (http://forums.powwows.com/)
-   Native Issues (http://forums.powwows.com/f26/)
-   -   IACA ReDux (http://forums.powwows.com/f26/iaca-redux-62077/)

blue rose 01-05-2012 07:27 AM

IACA ReDux

-Start message from @Toolbox -
This is a message from ToolBox, sorry @blue rose I'm just stealing the top of your post since it is the first one here.

It has been decided that we should split up the discussion on the IACA from the discussion pertaining to the Federal Cherokee debate. I simply just moved all posts from #640 onward from the Federal Cherokee Debate thread to this new one.

-End message from @Toolbox -
__________________________________________________ _____

-Start post from @blue rose -
Quote:

Originally Posted by subeeds (Post 1507484)
And so it begins again. I almost thought I was delirious from the bronchitis and the cough meds for a minute. I'll go make the popcorn, somebody get the sodas.

are you the one that learned native american crafts off the internet lol

subeeds 01-05-2012 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blue rose (Post 1507487)
are you the one that learned native american crafts off the internet lol

I got my first bead loom and was beading before man walked on the moon, so what does that tell you? Love your manners, btw. :lol:

2lineCarrandMorgan 01-05-2012 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keely (Post 1507445)
I am not angry, just tired of wannabes trying to get recognition, and all the fakes who got state recognition, that hurts the true tribes who have state recognition and then the federal tribes have to take action against those who are making false claims, this hurts the real state recognized tribes...

I am not full blood.... but I am no thin blood...

its nice to met you here at powwows.com i don't know too much of the things that go on with all the mess, i get to hear stories about the different ppl who attempt to fool others but it shows up sooner or later,
as far as blood i got the full amount that i was borne with i get teased some time about mosquito and small cuts and some complements about seeing ppl whiter than me, mostly because in the summer i get a lovely color of tan..it was my birthday yesterday i got a hall pass so i need to be quite mostly or im gone piss off my old man sooo have a good day and see you around blessing

blue rose 01-05-2012 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by subeeds (Post 1507484)
And so it begins again. I almost thought I was delirious from the bronchitis and the cough meds for a minute. I'll go make the popcorn, somebody get the sodas.

Quote:

Originally Posted by subeeds (Post 1507490)
I got my first bead loom and was beading before man walked on the moon, so what does that tell you? Love your manners, btw. :lol:

why that say you learned off the internet

blue rose 01-05-2012 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by subeeds (Post 1507490)

why your bio say you was self taught, learned off the internet, and you get your crafting from your white mother's side. lol

Josiah 01-05-2012 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blue rose (Post 1507496)
why your bio say you was self taught, learned off the internet, and you get your crafting from your white mother's side. lol

Beading is a topic that can be discussed in the Craft Threads

This thread is about the Federal Cherokee Debate

2lineCarrandMorgan 01-05-2012 08:30 AM

that's down wrong rude b.r

blue rose 01-05-2012 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josiah (Post 1507497)

how is it rude when that is what she put on her own bio

Josiah 01-05-2012 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blue rose (Post 1507499)
how is it rude when that is what she put on her own bio

Actually read my post "Beading can be discussed in the Craft's thread"

Do I need to define rude?

This is a debate about the Federal Cherokee

Joe's Dad 01-05-2012 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blue rose (Post 1507483)
looks to me ECSN was able to disprove you people in bulk while none of you was able to disprove him so it is clear ECSN won this argument hands down

Holay! looks like the little woman, ecbn, sent his mommy to defend him cuz he got his a$$ kicked on the playground.

I didn't see anything on your bio. Are you from the Blackfoot tribe of saponi of ohio too?

Or from villa rica where the family tree has no limbs?

pigheaded 01-05-2012 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blue rose (Post 1507496)

So obviously that is yet another of the multiple personalities that this character has? So that I have this straight We had HistoryStudent, ECSN, I'm guessin also ducky_harvey8219, and now blue rose. Have I missed anyone?

If you are gonna create so many personalities how about have one, at least one that is not as drab as a wet blanket. Man you make Manson look sane.

FluteMaker 01-05-2012 11:42 AM

i am so sorry i missed this thread. you cant make this kind of stuff up, not even in the wildest drunken stupor. for the most part i let the cherokees hash out the fed stuff and the freedman fiasco, they dont need any help from me with that.but i can always use a good laugh.

Scabbraidz 01-05-2012 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pigheaded (Post 1507509)
So obviously that is yet another of the multiple personalities that this character has? So that I have this straight We had HistoryStudent, ECSN, I'm guessin also ducky_harvey8219, and now blue rose. Have I missed anyone?

If you are gonna create so many personalities how about have one, at least one that is not as drab as a wet blanket. Man you make Manson look sane.

Quote:

Originally Posted by StAt3 Of MiNd (Post 1502959)
I read what was wrote and that was far from Plagiarism!! My children saw this board with all the filth wrote on here by Pighead and Yaahl. OMG!!!! SERIOUSLY???

Forgot State Of Mind. bluerose is probably State Of Mind. Weird how once he gets banned a random lady pops up and says "Oh he disproved y'all"

Joe's Dad 01-05-2012 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scabbraidz (Post 1507531)
Forgot State Of Mind. bluerose is probably State Of Mind. Weird how once he gets banned a random lady pops up and says "Oh he disproved y'all"

Must be ecbn's cross-dressing Wonder Woman persona.

I apologize to all the real cross-dressers of the world.

Zeke 01-05-2012 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keely (Post 1507446)
Who is baiting?

Your bio says you are Ottawa/Shawnee... which Shawnee tribe and who is your family? Are we related?

1. You.
2. Anything is possible.

But here's the difference: I KNOW who/what I am and feel no need to prove it or (fail to) disprove others. And that's the point protectionist fools never get. The only thing being protected is the idea that we are social children.

Example?

If you want to sell tanned hides? Then make the BEST damned hides. That's ALL it takes.

If you don't make the best hides, don't try to play them up due to "poor me" genetics that your grandchildren won't be (legally), anyway. That's just singularly dumb.

If you can stand on your own, you don't require caveats.

Iowa_Boy 01-05-2012 02:54 PM

I make the best Pies!!

Grits & Beans 01-05-2012 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowa_Boy (Post 1507546)
I make the best Pies!!

you got any banana creme pie?

NorthofAda 01-05-2012 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josiah (Post 1507497)

It's also about pie! :wink_smil

I read her bio - didn't see anything about learning beadwork from the internet.

Zeke 01-05-2012 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowa_Boy (Post 1507546)
I make the best Pies!!

But are they Federally-carded and Native authentic? :devil2:

2lineCarrandMorgan 01-05-2012 03:34 PM

humm i think i was kidnapped lol just saying :whatchuta