Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > General > Native Life > Native Issues IACA ReDux IACA ReDux

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-05-2012, 06:27 AM   #1
Pow Wow Visitor

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
blue rose is off the scaleblue rose is off the scaleblue rose is off the scaleblue rose is off the scaleblue rose is off the scaleblue rose is off the scaleblue rose is off the scaleblue rose is off the scaleblue rose is off the scaleblue rose is off the scaleblue rose is off the scaleblue rose is off the scaleblue rose is off the scaleblue rose is off the scaleblue rose is off the scaleblue rose is off the scale
Credits: 145.81
Savings: 0.00
IACA ReDux

-Start message from @Toolbox -
This is a message from ToolBox, sorry @blue rose I'm just stealing the top of your post since it is the first one here.

It has been decided that we should split up the discussion on the IACA from the discussion pertaining to the Federal Cherokee debate. I simply just moved all posts from #640 onward from the Federal Cherokee Debate thread to this new one.

-End message from @Toolbox -
__________________________________________________ _____

-Start post from @blue rose -
Quote:
Originally Posted by subeeds View Post
And so it begins again. I almost thought I was delirious from the bronchitis and the cough meds for a minute. I'll go make the popcorn, somebody get the sodas.
are you the one that learned native american crafts off the internet lol

Last edited by Toolbox; 01-07-2012 at 09:51 PM.. Reason: Moderation requirement
blue rose is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-05-2012, 06:41 AM   #2
small bead addict

Items ElephantPresentDolphinRainbow
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 40,662.02
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue rose View Post
are you the one that learned native american crafts off the internet lol
I got my first bead loom and was beading before man walked on the moon, so what does that tell you? Love your manners, btw.

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.
subeeds is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-05-2012, 06:54 AM   #3
were home

Items GuitarElephantPresentPresent
Credits: 30,091.23
Savings: 1.00
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keely View Post
I am not angry, just tired of wannabes trying to get recognition, and all the fakes who got state recognition, that hurts the true tribes who have state recognition and then the federal tribes have to take action against those who are making false claims, this hurts the real state recognized tribes...

I am not full blood.... but I am no thin blood...
its nice to met you here at powwows.com i don't know too much of the things that go on with all the mess, i get to hear stories about the different ppl who attempt to fool others but it shows up sooner or later,
as far as blood i got the full amount that i was borne with i get teased some time about mosquito and small cuts and some complements about seeing ppl whiter than me, mostly because in the summer i get a lovely color of tan..it was my birthday yesterday i got a hall pass so i need to be quite mostly or im gone piss off my old man sooo have a good day and see you around blessing
Old 01-05-2012, 07:18 AM   #4
Pow Wow Visitor

blue rose is off the scaleblue rose is off the scaleblue rose is off the scaleblue rose is off the scaleblue rose is off the scaleblue rose is off the scaleblue rose is off the scaleblue rose is off the scaleblue rose is off the scaleblue rose is off the scaleblue rose is off the scaleblue rose is off the scaleblue rose is off the scaleblue rose is off the scaleblue rose is off the scaleblue rose is off the scale
Quote:
And so it begins again. I almost thought I was delirious from the bronchitis and the cough meds for a minute. I'll go make the popcorn, somebody get the sodas.
Quote:
I got my first bead loom and was beading before man walked on the moon, so what does that tell you? Love your manners, btw.
why that say you learned off the internet

Last edited by yaahl; 01-10-2012 at 01:25 AM.. Reason: Moderation requirement
Old 01-05-2012, 07:25 AM   #5
Pow Wow Visitor

Quote:
why your bio say you was self taught, learned off the internet, and you get your crafting from your white mother's side. lol
Old 01-05-2012, 07:30 AM   #6
Powwow Dude

Items DevilUser Name Style ChangeUser Title Style Change
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 38,634.63
Quote:
why your bio say you was self taught, learned off the internet, and you get your crafting from your white mother's side. lol
Beading is a topic that can be discussed in the Craft Threads

This thread is about the Federal Cherokee Debate
Josiah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-05-2012, 07:30 AM   #7
were home

2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
that's down wrong rude b.r

Last edited by 2lineCarrandMorgan; 01-05-2012 at 07:35 AM..
2lineCarrandMorgan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-05-2012, 07:43 AM   #8
Pow Wow Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josiah View Post

how is it rude when that is what she put on her own bio
Old 01-05-2012, 07:53 AM   #9
Powwow Dude

Items DevilUser Name Style ChangeUser Title Style Change
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 38,634.63
Quote:
how is it rude when that is what she put on her own bio
Actually read my post "Beading can be discussed in the Craft's thread"

Do I need to define rude?

This is a debate about the Federal Cherokee
Josiah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-05-2012, 08:54 AM   #10
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 119,811.65
Quote:
looks to me ECSN was able to disprove you people in bulk while none of you was able to disprove him so it is clear ECSN won this argument hands down
Holay! looks like the little woman, ecbn, sent his mommy to defend him cuz he got his a$$ kicked on the playground.

I didn't see anything on your bio. Are you from the Blackfoot tribe of saponi of ohio too?

Or from villa rica where the family tree has no limbs?

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Last edited by Joe's Dad; 01-05-2012 at 08:56 AM..
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-05-2012, 10:18 AM   #11
pigheaded

Quote:
So obviously that is yet another of the multiple personalities that this character has? So that I have this straight We had HistoryStudent, ECSN, I'm guessin also ducky_harvey8219, and now blue rose. Have I missed anyone?

If you are gonna create so many personalities how about have one, at least one that is not as drab as a wet blanket. Man you make Manson look sane.

Last edited by pigheaded; 01-05-2012 at 12:50 PM..
  Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-05-2012, 10:42 AM   #12
PowWows.com Addicts

Items Present
FluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond repute
FluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond repute
Location: somewhere between chicago and DC, what day is it again?
Credits: 7,626.25
i am so sorry i missed this thread. you cant make this kind of stuff up, not even in the wildest drunken stupor. for the most part i let the cherokees hash out the fed stuff and the freedman fiasco, they dont need any help from me with that.but i can always use a good laugh.

I know the voices arent real
but man, they have some great ideas
FluteMaker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-05-2012, 12:08 PM   #13
The Shamed One

Scabbraidz has a reputation beyond repute
Scabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,352.63
Savings: 304.34
Quote:
Originally Posted by pigheaded View Post
So obviously that is yet another of the multiple personalities that this character has? So that I have this straight We had HistoryStudent, ECSN, I'm guessin also ducky_harvey8219, and now blue rose. Have I missed anyone?

If you are gonna create so many personalities how about have one, at least one that is not as drab as a wet blanket. Man you make Manson look sane.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StAt3 Of MiNd View Post
I read what was wrote and that was far from Plagiarism!! My children saw this board with all the filth wrote on here by Pighead and Yaahl. OMG!!!! SERIOUSLY???
Forgot State Of Mind. bluerose is probably State Of Mind. Weird how once he gets banned a random lady pops up and says "Oh he disproved y'all"

Last edited by yaahl; 01-05-2012 at 12:59 PM..
Scabbraidz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-05-2012, 01:13 PM   #14
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 119,811.65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabbraidz View Post
Forgot State Of Mind. bluerose is probably State Of Mind. Weird how once he gets banned a random lady pops up and says "Oh he disproved y'all"
Must be ecbn's cross-dressing Wonder Woman persona.

I apologize to all the real cross-dressers of the world.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-05-2012, 01:49 PM   #15
Self-Righteous Injun

Items Treasure ChestPresentTreasure ChestPresent
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 17,963.51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keely View Post
Who is baiting?

Your bio says you are Ottawa/Shawnee... which Shawnee tribe and who is your family? Are we related?
1. You.
2. Anything is possible.

But here's the difference: I KNOW who/what I am and feel no need to prove it or (fail to) disprove others. And that's the point protectionist fools never get. The only thing being protected is the idea that we are social children.

Example?

If you want to sell tanned hides? Then make the BEST damned hides. That's ALL it takes.

If you don't make the best hides, don't try to play them up due to "poor me" genetics that your grandchildren won't be (legally), anyway. That's just singularly dumb.

If you can stand on your own, you don't require caveats.
Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-05-2012, 01:54 PM   #16
HUUUUUUUUUH!

Iowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond repute
Iowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 4,359.51
I make the best Pies!!
Iowa_Boy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-05-2012, 01:58 PM   #17
Ugh. As. If.

Grits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond repute
Grits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 8,369.56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowa_Boy View Post
I make the best Pies!!
you got any banana creme pie?
Grits & Beans is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-05-2012, 02:11 PM   #18
Back where I belong

Items Present
NorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond repute
NorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,899.39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josiah View Post

It's also about pie!

I read her bio - didn't see anything about learning beadwork from the internet.
NorthofAda is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-05-2012, 02:33 PM   #19
Self-Righteous Injun

Items Treasure ChestPresentTreasure ChestPresent
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 17,963.51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowa_Boy View Post
I make the best Pies!!
But are they Federally-carded and Native authentic?
Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-05-2012, 02:34 PM   #20
were home

humm i think i was kidnapped lol just saying