Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > General > Native Life > Native Issues IACA ReDux IACA ReDux

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-06-2012, 12:28 AM   #61
Sg̱aaga g̱uu hla.

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 42,587.55
Savings: 0.00
Try growing up in a community where the main dish of the day is called bumgut... you don't really care about hand washing after that...lol

My other not so favourite traditional foods are: Eulachon - a very oily fish, soapberries when they are made into Indian Ice cream and no honey or sweetener is added, moose nose when the nose hair is still on it, gopher on a spit, cloudberries if they are picked too early, sgyuu (red laver seaweed) if it's not dried properly.

Still not a big fan of MREs (US) and Rat-packs (CAN) and thank the stars I joined the element that cooks every meal except when the seas are running too high. While in the field however, we may not be washing too well but the cooks are brought back twice a day to have a shower and get cleaned up...I don't want to think about all the times that we ate our growlies with field funked hands covered in gun oil and all mixed in nicely with cammo paint and sweat...lol YUM! After that a road side stand is a five star...lol
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. Robert A. Heinlein

I can see the wheel turning but the Hamster appears to be dead.
yaahl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-06-2012, 12:32 AM   #62
I pull your leg out!

Items Treasure ChestElephantPresentPresent
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 95,125.86
@yaahl not to mention the crap that gets on your hands from ammo. Some of the stuff I have shot recently was really dirty, especially the stuff coming out of the Tokarev. Gun oil isn't too bad, I ate a sandwich after coming home from handling a variety of guns as the store last week.

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/
Toolbox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-06-2012, 02:54 AM   #63
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 135,632.50
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolbox View Post
TT, that thing sounds like a fake virus, they tell you that you have a virus and that hackers are breaking in the your system in hopes that you will go to their site and pay with a card to remove the fake threats but in reality it does nothing and they steal the info cause you give it to them.
I googled the virus fix and they gave 3 fake codes to fool it onto thinking ur buying it. I used the third code and it went through. I was able to run BitDefender ISS, then do a system restore after the FULL SCAN. Worked for me.

Did it on someone else's and it worked on theirs too.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-06-2012, 02:56 AM   #64
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 135,632.50
Quote:
Originally Posted by yaahl View Post
Try growing up in a community where the main dish of the day is called bumgut... you don't really care about hand washing after that...lol

My other not so favourite traditional foods are: Eulachon - a very oily fish, soapberries when they are made into Indian Ice cream and no honey or sweetener is added, moose nose when the nose hair is still on it, gopher on a spit, cloudberries if they are picked too early, sgyuu (red laver seaweed) if it's not dried properly.

Still not a big fan of MREs (US) and Rat-packs (CAN) and thank the stars I joined the element that cooks every meal except when the seas are running too high. While in the field however, we may not be washing too well but the cooks are brought back twice a day to have a shower and get cleaned up...I don't want to think about all the times that we ate our growlies with field funked hands covered in gun oil and all mixed in nicely with cammo paint and sweat...lol YUM! After that a road side stand is a five star...lol
In my day...they were called C-rations!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-06-2012, 03:23 AM   #65
Head Dancer

Items Cake
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where ever there are babies or children you can find me
Credits: 8,331.92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Dad View Post
I googled the virus fix and they gave 3 fake codes to fool it onto thinking ur buying it. I used the third code and it went through. I was able to run BitDefender ISS, then do a system restore after the FULL SCAN. Worked for me.

]
Okay, thanks JD, I'll have my son do it here soon. 'Cause I really don't know what I'm doing and I'll mess it up for sure.LOL
timmy tiger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-06-2012, 10:21 AM   #66
Back where I belong

Items Present
NorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond repute
NorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,899.39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josiah View Post
I remember at one time they were always called Navajo Tacos in the 60's and 70's sold right along the roadside in Arizona and New Mexico

But then nobody carried a CDIB
Ahh much simpler times LOL
They still do that ... and they're still good! (At least as of this past summer - at the roadside stand by the rest area just as you cross into AZ from NM on I-40).
NorthofAda is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-06-2012, 10:29 AM   #67
Back where I belong

Items Present
NorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond repute
NorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,899.39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Dad View Post

The kids got that on their computer a couple of weeks ago. I tried the fake codes, but none of them worked. Tried a virus scan and somehow one of the .dll files got corrupted. I wound up just scrubbing the whole system and reloading the OS. Thank goodness for Carbonite - got all their files restored and reloaded without a hitch.

TT, anybody else, if you don't have Carbonite, you should. It runs in the background and periodically backs up your data - not your programs, but you data like documents, pictures, music etc. If you ever have a hard drive die or have to rebuild your system for any reason, you can restore all your critical files with a few mouse clicks. It's $59 for a year, (you get extra 2 months free your first year) and it's worth every penny. Not meaning to sound like a commercial here, but check it out, anyway.
NorthofAda is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-06-2012, 12:17 PM   #68
Self-Righteous Injun

Items Treasure ChestPresentTreasure ChestPresent
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 17,980.51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keely View Post
You talk in circles.

Honestly, I have never "met" any real Shawnee online who would not say who their family is. My family surnames include Longtail, Panther, Charley, Bluejacket... those are just a few My uncle is a well known stomp dance leader.

I dont tan hides...

My grandchildren are enrolled.

I wonder, do you have me confused with someone else?
1. I was being rhetorical.
2. I never implied that I "couldn't" name anyone, I just don't NEED to.

You see, I KNOW who/what I am.

Folks that are so concerned about others' lineage merely show how threatened they are about their own.
Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-06-2012, 03:16 PM   #69
Tiny Tot Dancer

Keely has a reputation beyond reputeKeely has a reputation beyond reputeKeely has a reputation beyond reputeKeely has a reputation beyond reputeKeely has a reputation beyond reputeKeely has a reputation beyond reputeKeely has a reputation beyond reputeKeely has a reputation beyond reputeKeely has a reputation beyond reputeKeely has a reputation beyond reputeKeely has a reputation beyond reputeKeely has a reputation beyond reputeKeely has a reputation beyond reputeKeely has a reputation beyond reputeKeely has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,234.22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
1. I was being rhetorical.
2. I never implied that I "couldn't" name anyone, I just don't NEED to.

You see, I KNOW who/what I am.

Folks that are so concerned about others' lineage merely show how threatened they are about their own.
Zeke, you are no threat to me, nor my family... My tribe accepts me, I am enrolled, I have a say in tribal issues, I vote in tribal issues.

I am Bird Creek, I am Shawnee, my ancestors are Shawnee, I have never claimed anything else, unlike some, I have never claimed to be Peoria, nor have I ever added or changed the tribe I am from. I am what I am because of who my ancestors are.
Keely is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-06-2012, 04:48 PM   #70
Self-Righteous Injun

Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I am what I am because of who my ancestors are.
Then why are you so concerned about others?

If it's "$$$," just say so.
Old 01-06-2012, 04:52 PM   #71
Sg̱aaga g̱uu hla.

yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Zeke, you are no threat to me, nor my family... My tribe accepts me, I am enrolled, I have a say in tribal issues, I vote in tribal issues.

I am Bird Creek, I am Shawnee, my ancestors are Shawnee, I have never claimed anything else, unlike some, I have never claimed to be Peoria, nor have I ever added or changed the tribe I am from. I am what I am because of who my ancestors are.
May I suggest that the two of you take this discussion over to the PM function. We've had enough chest thumping in this thread that has kept me busy sorting it out. If neither one of you wishes to disclose further information keep in mind that it is your right to remain private.

If you are related, great, if not - it doesn't change anything - you are both, who you are.

Now can we get back to the Cherokee subject.

Josiah, I'm not sure if my question got lost in all the clean hand/food stands posts (sorry, my bad) but has the Cherokee got any further on trademarking their tribal name? I'd sure like to get in touch with the folks who are putting together the application. The legal end of it intrigues me.
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. Robert A. Heinlein

Old 01-06-2012, 05:08 PM   #72
HUUUUUUUUUH!

Iowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond repute
Iowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 4,359.51
I still like pie....
Iowa_Boy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-06-2012, 05:12 PM   #73
I pull your leg out!

Items Treasure ChestElephantPresentPresent
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 95,125.86
What kind of pie do you have for us today @Iowa_Boy ?

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/
Toolbox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-06-2012, 05:13 PM   #74
Self-Righteous Injun

Quote:
We've had enough chest thumping in this thread that has kept me busy sorting it out.
I wasn't aware that NOT saying anything was "chest thumping?"

More pie, I guess.
Old 01-06-2012, 05:18 PM   #75
Ugh. As. If.

Grits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond repute
Grits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 9,575.88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolbox View Post
I'm not quite sure I'd buy a taco, even an ndn taco from a roadside stand or cart, LOL. I spent most of my life in the city and I know all about nasty cart owners... ewwwww. Well the hotdog carts in NYC aren't as bad.

I could be wrong and you could mean like an actual stand where the people wash their hands as often as required.
you are such a baby
Attached Thumbnails
frybread.jpg  
Grits & Beans is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-06-2012, 05:34 PM   #76
Tiny Tot Dancer

Keely has a reputation beyond reputeKeely has a reputation beyond reputeKeely has a reputation beyond reputeKeely has a reputation beyond reputeKeely has a reputation beyond reputeKeely has a reputation beyond reputeKeely has a reputation beyond reputeKeely has a reputation beyond reputeKeely has a reputation beyond reputeKeely has a reputation beyond reputeKeely has a reputation beyond reputeKeely has a reputation beyond reputeKeely has a reputation beyond reputeKeely has a reputation beyond reputeKeely has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,234.22
Quote:
May I suggest that the two of you take this discussion over to the PM function. We've had enough chest thumping in this thread that has kept me busy sorting it out. If neither one of you wishes to disclose further information keep in mind that it is your right to remain private.

If you are related, great, if not - it doesn't change anything - you are both, who you are.

Now can we get back to the Cherokee subject.

Josiah, I'm not sure if my question got lost in all the clean hand/food stands posts (sorry, my bad) but has the Cherokee got any further on trademarking their tribal name? I'd sure like to get in touch with the folks who are putting together the application. The legal end of it intrigues me.

Done I took it private
Keely is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-06-2012, 06:00 PM   #77
were home

Items GuitarElephantPresentPresent
Credits: 30,091.23
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
a chocolate pie with ground ancho powder and ground chipotle powder in it
Attached Thumbnails
mexican-chocolate-pie-91.jpg   frito_pie.jpg  
Old 01-06-2012, 06:11 PM   #78
Sg̱aaga g̱uu hla.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
I wasn't aware that NOT saying anything was "chest thumping?"

More pie, I guess.
More pie indeed.

Old 01-06-2012, 06:24 PM   #79
were home

Items GuitarElephantPresentPresent
Credits: 30,091.23
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
just when did pie become something different than pie
Old 01-06-2012, 06:49 PM   #80
Self-Righteous Injun

Screw pie.

"Scotch." :)
Sponsored Links