Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: is the issue of wannabes, fakes etc important to you??
yes 59 59.00%
no 41 41.00%
Voters: 100. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree20Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > General > Native Life > Native Issues is the issue of wannabes,fakes etc important to you?? is the issue of wannabes,fakes etc important to you??

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-29-2006, 06:14 PM   #21
Oldfart

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Kiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond repute
Kiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyot_In_The_House
..Let them....Let the "wannabe" (yet again that word) make an absolute jackass out of themselves. Let them cause as long as your grounded in who and what you are.....Jackasses shouldn't disturb you....More so you could find it amusing
that's what I do. They are humorous!
Kiwehnzii is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-02-2006, 04:33 PM   #22
BOULDERDASH!

Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 396.55
Savings: 1.00
Ki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwehnzii
that's what I do. They are humorous!
Long time no see.....How is it? Do tell the fam I said YO! Geez evertyime I see your Avatar I crack up! Take care!!!
"She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."
Coyot_In_The_House is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-04-2006, 04:20 PM   #23
Quality Taco Inspector

Gache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 727.00
We should be more worried about what our children are becoming than a handful of wannabees. I find only rare examples in the states, dont know much about canada's situation, of indian children with little or no knowledge of their culture or language other than powwowing. Kids these days are finding more in common with ghetto culture than their own traditional values.

Right now I am working on something that I think will open the doors of the indigenous community to each other and I hope will economically enable the indigenous community to hange this.
Old 10-04-2006, 05:28 PM   #24
BOULDERDASH!

Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 396.55
Holay! Gache!

Been a While.....ready 4 a Hot debate? LOL!
"She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."
Coyot_In_The_House is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-06-2006, 04:31 PM   #25
Quality Taco Inspector

Gache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 727.00
always even if I lose lol
Old 10-13-2006, 01:44 AM   #26
aadoo niyoh ch'idi

Jinekehane is a jewel in the rough
Talking

I feel bad for the "wannabe's" they have no where to belong and hey I say at least they are better than those who supress people they envy.;) besides without the wannabe's where would we get the hobbiests from, now that is some great entertainment. he he.
Jinekehane is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-29-2006, 01:24 PM   #27
bowcrazy

bowcrazy is on a distinguished road
Wannabe or Lost Native American Indian?

My heritage is as follows - my great grandmother was full blood Cherokee ( Tsalagi ), and down to my mother they are all on the roles in Tahlequah. I was raised not knowing any of this until I was 48 when my mother gave me the paperwork to apply for membership into the Cherokee Nation. "Wannabe" - Is it my fault that I was ignorant of my heratige?

I grew up in western Oklahoma hunting with a bow by choice, respecting my elders and the animals I hunted for food. I gave thanks to the Great Sprit (GOD) for what I was given. I raised my children to respect their mother earth and all who live upon her be it man or animal. I thought my sons to only take an animal for food and not for sport. All this I did being ignorant of my heritage.

I was thought the traditional values of treating others the way I wish to be treated, to gain knowledge so that I may know right from wrong, and to give thanks even when there isn't much to be thankful for. ( We always can be thankful for the air we breath, the sun that warms us, the food we eat, and even the day that we are allowed to live )

I do not make anything, I do not sell anything, nor do I try to pass myself off as an Indian but I am proud to be even part Indian. For they are the true first American's and have suffered the most for this country. The white history tells stories of how hard it was for them in the early days, the blacks have their stories of salvery, and even the asians have their stories. But if your not an Indian you don't have much to complain about.

I live with a desire to learn more about my heritage and the culture of it. Over the past few years I have read about my heritage, resurched the internet about my heritage and have visited with others. But when I try to talk to someone about it I am accused by the whites of only wanting to be an Indain for the money, ( what money? My mother ddin't see any for just being Indian. ) looked upon by the Indains as a wannabe who is only looking for acceptance in a club ( What club? I didn't know there was a club. What is it called? "The First Suppressed People" or "The Forced Out Club of America" Don't think I want to join those)

My questions is: Am I a wannabe "injun" ( oooo hate that word ) or a lost Native American Indian who has a desire to learn more about why he believes the way he believes naturally. Is it a question of blood only or a complex question of how one my believe and live his life?

I hope I did not upset anyone with my comments but I is a real puzzle to me why the only thing most can agree on is to disagree.
Attached Thumbnails
peacepipe1.gif  
hamiller13 likes this.

Last edited by bowcrazy; 10-29-2006 at 01:38 PM..
bowcrazy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-29-2006, 02:23 PM   #28
aadoo niyoh ch'idi

oooo, if your not sure yourself dont call anyone "a wannabe Injun" the club thing was kind of mean too. I suppose it comes down to the simple fact of whether you know yourself to be a native or do you just live the lifestyle? was your mother Cherokee? then you are cherokee. Others might say well how much cherokee blood do you have? know your clans. If you want to be apart of the "cool club" lol then know your clans. thats what I think. *ting*
Old 10-29-2006, 02:46 PM   #29
bowcrazy

Please forgive me for the missunderstanding -- the " Wannabe Injun" and the Club thing came from reading other post on other threads that ticked me off. -- it was not ment to be mean but to make a point -- I want to be me and accepted as such -- A full blood naturally born American who has a Native American heritage and who is applying for membership in his tribe - not to be known as a wannabe anything who is trying to join a club for recignition of any kind.

I would never call anyone an injun, just as I would not call a mexican a spik, a black a nigger or an aisian a chink. They are turms used to be negative in conitation and would only make me look more ignortant than I already am.

Agian Please forgive me for the missunderstanding --- and accept me for what I am. I am tring to learn more and with your help I may gain the knowledge and wisdom you will share with me.
Old 10-29-2006, 03:18 PM   #30
aadoo niyoh ch'idi

o tay, that's cool. I have a question, are you in the process of applying for membeship? have you been accepted? oh and the comment about uuumm being a full blooded american, what is your mother and father?
Old 10-29-2006, 03:34 PM   #31
bowcrazy

Paperwork a Nightmaire for sure

Yes I am in the process of filling out and sending in my paperwork. But even with my mother back on the roles it seems to make the paperwork no easyer.

As far as my father goes and my knowledge of his family -- they have been here sense the 1600s. Family heritage research is hard to do even with the power of the internet.

I hope to someday to be able to proudly say I am on the roles of the Cherokee Nation and to be accepted by my fellow brothers and sisters as one of them not a wannabe. I know that it will take time and I must gain alot more knowledge of my heritage before I can claim this but -- at least I am trying.

Please help give me the time and knowledge I need so much. and once again I ask for your forgiveness.
Old 11-01-2006, 02:28 PM   #32
Pow Wow Visitor

ShininMoonlight is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by just_kitty
My grandmother was full Choctaw (Oklahoma) but didn't want to talk about it. She considered it "a bad thing" to be Indian because of the prejudices she suffered in her youth. Much was lost because of this. My family has spent a great deal of time and effort learning about our heritage. We have "rediscovered" our heritage in the past 20 years and take great pride in it. My daughter is Choctaw, Cahuilla (Torris-Martinez band) and Euro-mutt. She was born on the res, and we lived there for several years. She dances at the Powwows, and as a child had a hard time understanding why the cowboys were always chasing the Indians in the movies. My mother looks Indian, and so does my daughter, but my sisters and I look white. Would we be more Indian if we looked more indigenous? Does Indian blood skip a generation in cases like this? I get really tired of being told that I'm not Indian because I don't look like it. It is more often the Euro-mutt non-Indians that want to point out to me that I don't look Indian, therefore I can't be Indian. What's up with that? Sorry about the rant - but I too needed to vent on this topic.
I too have been misplaced with tag of Nationality. (wannabe) As some may call it. For that i dont care. Its whats in the blood and heart and mind. French, Spanish, Native too Mutt for short. Look too the sky thank the creator for such blessings. Life without colors of ourselfs we would all look alike. So hold up high, as i was once called white. Dont know many whites who look at a brook, break down and cry and see if removing one rock, can change the sound of the water. Its the free things in life that matters anyways.. If you love the earth, respect it too, love your native ways, respect what god gave you. (never mind the men of disrespect) Dance On To The Beat !!!
hamiller13 likes this.
ShininMoonlight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-11-2008, 02:20 PM   #33
Cloth Dancer

Items Dolphin
NancyJo has a reputation beyond repute
NancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 5,020.79
bowcrazy,

This is what you need to do.......contact the Cherokee Nation and get the application for tribal membership or go to Cherokee Nation and follow the links there for tribal membership. These papers will pretty much give you the information that you will need to obtain. Print out the application and requirements for tribal membership.

You need to do your own genealogy, find if any of your family is on the Dawes Rolls (do a search online to learn more of the Dawes Rolls....there are some of the listings that are online). Go to your local library and invest some time doing research in their genealogy department. Talk to your family......get any records you can that they may have on your ramily. If you do have an ancestor on the rolls, then get all your direct ancestors birth or death certificates that will show proof of your link to that family member on the rolls. And it absolutely has to be direct link......you to your father/mother to your grandfather/grandmother to your great grandfather/grandmother.....so on and so on until you come down to that one person that you are related to directly that is on the rolls.

You will need to contact the state that your family member lived/died in to request a copy of that ancestors birth or death certificate.
You can contact the National Archives to obtain copies of the original enrollment card (for your own personal genealogy papers)....but a warning on requesting information from the National Archives....you WILL need to know the enrollment card number to get a copy......they will not do the research for you.

Then you will need to submit those papers (enrollment application, birth/death certificates, etc.) to the Cherokee Nation.

There's not much WE (we powwows.com'ers) can do to help you in your research........as it's your family, and you would know them the best..........it comes down to you do the research and finding the info for your family.

Good luck!

Even if you don't prove ancestry to someone in your family to the Cherokee Nation Dawes Rolls......at least you will come to know your family and family history much better.
NancyJo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-12-2008, 08:08 AM   #34
Banned

kiowakat is a splendid one to beholdkiowakat is a splendid one to beholdkiowakat is a splendid one to beholdkiowakat is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyJo View Post
bowcrazy,

This is what you need to do.......contact the Cherokee Nation and get the application for tribal membership or go to Cherokee Nation and follow the links there for tribal membership. These papers will pretty much give you the information that you will need to obtain. Print out the application and requirements for tribal membership.

You need to do your own genealogy, find if any of your family is on the Dawes Rolls (do a search online to learn more of the Dawes Rolls....there are some of the listings that are online). Go to your local library and invest some time doing research in their genealogy department. Talk to your family......get any records you can that they may have on your ramily. If you do have an ancestor on the rolls, then get all your direct ancestors birth or death certificates that will show proof of your link to that family member on the rolls. And it absolutely has to be direct link......you to your father/mother to your grandfather/grandmother to your great grandfather/grandmother.....so on and so on until you come down to that one person that you are related to directly that is on the rolls.

You will need to contact the state that your family member lived/died in to request a copy of that ancestors birth or death certificate.
You can contact the National Archives to obtain copies of the original enrollment card (for your own personal genealogy papers)....but a warning on requesting information from the National Archives....you WILL need to know the enrollment card number to get a copy......they will not do the research for you.

Then you will need to submit those papers (enrollment application, birth/death certificates, etc.) to the Cherokee Nation.

There's not much WE (we powwows.com'ers) can do to help you in your research........as it's your family, and you would know them the best..........it comes down to you do the research and finding the info for your family.

Good luck!

Even if you don't prove ancestry to someone in your family to the Cherokee Nation Dawes Rolls......at least you will come to know your family and family history much better.
good post Nancy Jo!.....
kiowakat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-12-2008, 12:42 PM   #35
Cloth Dancer

Items Dolphin
NancyJo has a reputation beyond repute
NancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 5,020.79
Thanks Kat!

While the Creek side of my family was pretty well documented, the Cherokee side wasn't.......so it helps I've been down that road.

I have to admit, I get kind of weary of folks coming up and giving vague declarations of their heritage or wanting to tell you their ENTIRE family genealogy in hopes that you could confirm their heritage.

Used to be I just shrug and wish them luck and walk away..........but maybe by giving folks a "push" in the right direction they can find out "who they are.....and what people they come from" and maybe it will stop some of these vague declarations.

bowcrazy, I'm not saying your delcarations are not sincere, I'm just saying that it's your history, your heritage.....you need to take it on yourself. You are the one that will benefit the most from your research.
NancyJo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-12-2008, 01:09 PM   #36
Junior Dancer

handgame_native is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gache View Post
We should be more worried about what our children are becoming than a handful of wannabees. I find only rare examples in the states, dont know much about canada's situation, of indian children with little or no knowledge of their culture or language other than powwowing. Kids these days are finding more in common with ghetto culture than their own traditional values.

Right now I am working on something that I think will open the doors of the indigenous community to each other and I hope will economically enable the indigenous community to hange this.

good post!
handgame_native is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-12-2008, 01:51 PM   #37
Banned

kiowakat is a splendid one to beholdkiowakat is a splendid one to beholdkiowakat is a splendid one to beholdkiowakat is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gache View Post

I'm more worried about our children having to learn from these wannabe's that are performing in their schools, scouts etc, If the child understands what is going on with their culture, then how would they feel when their school hires one of these wannabe's to talk to them....this is a problem here, wannabe's showing up in children activities spouting their fabricated history....
kiowakat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-12-2008, 02:26 PM   #38
Head Dancer

Items Cake
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where ever there are babies or children you can find me
Credits: 8,331.92
I haven't read this whole thread, but I did skim parts of it.

I have to agree with KK about it affecting our children. When a "Goofball" comes up to me and spouts garbage, I try to nicely tell them that I wasn't taught that way by my family and that I don't know what they are talking about. And if they proceed, then I walk away and just laugh at the stupidity.

But, now, when it comes to our children, that is a totally different matter. I have seen these people come in with their made up garbage and their throwing three different "tribes" into one and trying to "teach" the children things that they themselves don't know anything about.

A couple of years back I got a call from a good friend of mine (we are both Mentor's for a youth program and our kids were all involved with that program). I had just gotten back from visiting my family on the Res. She called because a woman was coming in to talk about something that she(my friend) knew nothing about, but she knew that I knew a few things, enough to know if the woman was factual or not. I hadn't planned on going that night 'cause I was tired. So my son and I showed up. I was absolutely floored as this woman proceeded to pass out literature and speak of ceramonial things and combine two different tribes together as one, the different terms and the different ways. None of these children were even of those Tribes (and neither was she) and she wasn't sharing how to be respectful or anything like that, she was actually showing them how to do it. Then she brought up about something that I had just learned about from my Uncle and my mouth dropped, she mocked me and got nasty. I was very polite with her (though I really wanted to rip her head off at that time). Later she did ask me to double check what she had said with my uncle, which I did and she was way off.

Now, this is what it was all about. She said that she is Delaware Indian, she was "teaching" the kids about the "Pipe" using terms from the Lakota people and Ojib people combined into one and then brought up and Old Cherokee pipe. She wasn't just telling them about it, she actually took it out, put it together and told them how to use it. My son and I were floored by that and when I nicely spoke up, 6 months later she tried saying to other's that I had been rude and very disrespectful. My son has his "teachings" from our Elders and he sure doesn't need that, but many of these kids didn't know and neither did my friend as to what terms she was using since none of them were of any of those "Tribes" and I have many friends from both of those tribes and they have shared things with me, so I knew the terms.

This is harmful to our children to allow someone like this to speak to them. The person in charge of the group, although he is Indian (again not of those tribes), didn't know what she was going to talk about, he was approached by his boss that this woman wanted to speak to the kids. She was trying to get in to the program to "teach" our children and we ran her out.
timmy tiger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-12-2008, 02:48 PM   #39
PowWows.com Addicts

Items Present
FluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond repute
FluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond repute
Location: somewhere between chicago and DC, what day is it again?
Credits: 7,179.68
thats beyond wannabe....thats encroaching on crackpot.

I know the voices arent real
but man, they have some great ideas
FluteMaker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-12-2008, 02:59 PM   #40
Head Dancer

Items Cake
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where ever there are babies or children you can find me
Credits: 8,331.92
Yes, I have to totally agree with you there FM. But there are so many of them out there and I meet alot of them. It's really sad.

I was at a pow wow with another Uncle of mine and I was at my witt's end this one time about all the "Crackpot", so he would "head them off" and have them come to him, so that they would leave me alone. It was kind of funny. I didn't know at first that he was doing that, but he mentioned it at the end of the weekend that they were all over by him and left me alone.LOL It was funny, but it's really sad as to actually how many people actually do this stuff and believe that they are totally right and have the right to do these things.
timmy tiger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links