Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > General > Native Life > Native Issues Looking for teachers, ceremonies near west KY Looking for teachers, ceremonies near west KY

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-16-2008, 12:05 AM   #21
Teen Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
tsuj510 has a reputation beyond reputetsuj510 has a reputation beyond reputetsuj510 has a reputation beyond reputetsuj510 has a reputation beyond reputetsuj510 has a reputation beyond reputetsuj510 has a reputation beyond reputetsuj510 has a reputation beyond reputetsuj510 has a reputation beyond reputetsuj510 has a reputation beyond reputetsuj510 has a reputation beyond reputetsuj510 has a reputation beyond reputetsuj510 has a reputation beyond reputetsuj510 has a reputation beyond reputetsuj510 has a reputation beyond reputetsuj510 has a reputation beyond reputetsuj510 has a reputation beyond reputetsuj510 has a reputation beyond reputetsuj510 has a reputation beyond reputetsuj510 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,027.94
Savings: 0.00
Hang on One Second

Quote:
Originally Posted by sokoki_wolf View Post
stay away from anything in MO...i know of a dude there named temok who is a total scam FYI
if youre cherokee then thats where you need to go,not with just any teacher...
I'll be the first to admit that there are some MESSED UP, co-opting New Agers in MO, BUT...

There are also a ton of perfectly normal, good, legit NDN folks there in MO, too.

Its a shame, but these days, the "New Age Tribe" is like the "Idiot Tribe"; they are everywhere!

Go to OK; most of us left KY days ago.
Old 06-16-2008, 02:21 AM   #22
Pow Wow Visitor

Little Caribou is infamous around these parts
Credits: 0.00
To those who have or will accept me as I am, someone wanting to learn, thank you. For those who clearly are looking to nit-pik, read between the lines things which I have not said or intended at all, I was expecting your replies as well, as I have been watching you do it to other newcomers since I began reading here a year ago.

As I said earlier, I have been involved with an Ojibwa clan and my name was given in a traditional way. Of course I cannot explain any further, because that would require describing ceremony.

I have been taught already about the wannabe's,about the new-agers, about people pursuing the native ways for all the wrong reasons. I do not know a lot and that is why I am seeking. I understand that natives have been inundated with people who barge in and try to do things their own way, people who have no reguard for what natives historically have been through, people who trample upon those things sacred. Please don't lump me in some negative category when you don't even know me. If you believe in .....hm....gotta be careful how I word this lest someone find fault with it. If you believe it is good for all people to unite under Creator, then please don't stamp out my spark because that's all I have right now.
Little Caribou is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-16-2008, 04:24 AM   #23
Honey Connoissuer

Blackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Blackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 546.23
Savings: 1.00
typical... I think most folks here would agree that there's nothing further to discuss. This person is already missing all your points and going with the .. if you accept me speech..... instead of listening to what's being said. In other words they are blowing you off and more or less saying, unless you simply choose to help me, no need to reply.

This response is nearly identical to all the others who have requested pretty much the same thing on this website. I'm beginning to think that it should be in the rules and guidelines that people cannot ask for or advertise spirituality on this site. No asking where to buy medicine or asking for spiritual guidance or names of people. Even more so if it could be enforced, charge a penalty for people asking or advertising such...LOL~!
Old 06-16-2008, 07:41 AM   #24
Beadworker

sokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,106.54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbear View Post
typical... I think most folks here would agree that there's nothing further to discuss. This person is already missing all your points and going with the .. if you accept me speech..... instead of listening to what's being said. In other words they are blowing you off and more or less saying, unless you simply choose to help me, no need to reply.

This response is nearly identical to all the others who have requested pretty much the same thing on this website. I'm beginning to think that it should be in the rules and guidelines that people cannot ask for or advertise spirituality on this site. No asking where to buy medicine or asking for spiritual guidance or names of people. Even more so if it could be enforced, charge a penalty for people asking or advertising such...LOL~!
make them pay the penalty in peanut m n m's...or gasoline!

i can kind of understand why some new people might think it was ok to ask for spiritual type things when they come here...when i was reading BB's post,the banner at the top was for mymedicinewheel.com and theres ads for shamanic classes too...so maybe theyre getting the wrong impressions from the advertising...

TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

(and no,this isnt zeek)
sokoki_wolf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-16-2008, 07:47 AM   #25
Beadworker

sokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Caribou View Post
To those who have or will accept me as I am, someone wanting to learn, thank you. For those who clearly are looking to nit-pik, read between the lines things which I have not said or intended at all, I was expecting your replies as well, as I have been watching you do it to other newcomers since I began reading here a year ago.

As I said earlier, I have been involved with an Ojibwa clan and my name was given in a traditional way. Of course I cannot explain any further, because that would require describing ceremony.

I have been taught already about the wannabe's,about the new-agers, about people pursuing the native ways for all the wrong reasons. I do not know a lot and that is why I am seeking. I understand that natives have been inundated with people who barge in and try to do things their own way, people who have no reguard for what natives historically have been through, people who trample upon those things sacred. Please don't lump me in some negative category when you don't even know me. If you believe in .....hm....gotta be careful how I word this lest someone find fault with it. If you believe it is good for all people to unite under Creator, then please don't stamp out my spark because that's all I have right now.
LC i will say this...when you post on a site that youve been involved with an Ojibwe clan,expect some questions...considering theres alot of Ojibwe people on this site and they are from various clans...do you know if it was in fact a real ojibwe clan or rather a group formed and calling it self a clan
and from your own words,im confused...you say you dont know much but then you were named in a traditional way...are you 100% sure that was a traditional Ojibwe naming?

TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

(and no,this isnt zeek)
Old 06-16-2008, 12:10 PM   #26
Beadworker

LC,im going to say a few more things and then im done unless of course you say something totally funny or ridiculous.....i mean what im going to say in a good way and giving you the benefit of doubt...
1: if you are cherokee,then learn cherokee ways....why would you want to learn anything other than what you are?

2:Indian "spirituality" is NOT like christianity or other world religions that you can pick and choose what fits you and feels comfortable..we dont seek to convert people nor do we open the 'doors" and invite anyone in...there are no classes and there are no teachers who give group lessons in ceremonies twice a month at such and such a place...it just doesnt work like that...

3:i know that humbleness is a big part of Indian teachings...your first post showed some humbleness but as soon as you didnt get the response you wanted,you got defensive and sarcastic...you wrote that you dont know much and are seeking...well there was some pretty good advice given to you and if you had posted without preconceived ideas of what you were going to hear,you might have learned a little that may have helped you in your quest.

4: you said you prayed for 4 months to find people but havent found anyone yet...things do happen for a reason and when theyre meant to happen,not when you want them to happen...keep praying as TD_Him said...somtimes its not what you ask for but how you ask that matters...
dont try so hard and obcess on it,when and if its suppossed to happen it will...

TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

(and no,this isnt zeek)
Old 06-16-2008, 01:38 PM   #27
Banned

they_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond repute
The US govt has nit picked us and killed us because of our ways. We have every right to deny the offspring of our murderers. I am not saying this to shock but to educate.

Last edited by they_drag_him; 06-16-2008 at 04:19 PM..
they_drag_him is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-16-2008, 02:02 PM   #28
were home

Items GuitarElephantPresentPresent
Credits: 30,091.23
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
the blast shook the world cesh she tremebled....will yet the moon turn blood red.will yet we wonder the power of where we tread.cant deney the truth or the judement to begain...how that try to brake us ... how thay failed , it only made me stronger.
Old 06-16-2008, 02:19 PM   #29
Pow Wow Visitor

Little Caribou is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by they_drag_him View Post
The US govt has nit picked us and killed us because of our ways. We have every right to deny the offspring of our murderers.
Yes, clearly that is what's really going on here. It's the "we" vs "them" thing. Shame on those of you who are doing so.

For those who have offered information, I have listened. You do not know my thoughts. I regret that you have judged me to freely, calling me defensive, implying things you know nothing about. I was warned about people like you. And oh, shame on me for thinking I might actually find some kind and gentle people on this site. I was warned that many who are native blood do not practice the spiritual path. Those who do would treat Creator's people with far more love and respect that you have shown me here. From my first post 24 hours ago you have picked apart everything I have said, but not one of you has said WELCOME. But I know it has nothing to do with me or anything I said. It is a pattern that you treat new people like this. I will do as I have been taught by an honorable friend, to shake the dust from my feet, to not retaliate, to pray for you to have all that Creator wants you to have. I will leave you to wallow in your own self-righteousness. I will hold my head high and know that Creator is smiling down on me.
Little Caribou is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-16-2008, 05:54 PM   #30
~Erica~

eap7 has a reputation beyond reputeeap7 has a reputation beyond reputeeap7 has a reputation beyond reputeeap7 has a reputation beyond reputeeap7 has a reputation beyond reputeeap7 has a reputation beyond reputeeap7 has a reputation beyond reputeeap7 has a reputation beyond reputeeap7 has a reputation beyond reputeeap7 has a reputation beyond reputeeap7 has a reputation beyond reputeeap7 has a reputation beyond reputeeap7 has a reputation beyond reputeeap7 has a reputation beyond reputeeap7 has a reputation beyond reputeeap7 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 50.00
Sokoki wolf is completely right in mentioning that Indian spiritual traditions are not equivalent to a religion you can join. You mentioned about all people uniting under the Creator- which one? Different tribal nations have different spiritual practices. Just pick the creation stories of 5 tribes, and you will probably have 5 different beliefs. You've mentioned having possible Cherokee heritage, and then being involved with Ojibwe spiritual traditions. Now, you're looking for any Indian traditions within a few hours drive. I hope you understand that these tribes undoubtedly have very different, possibly contradictory beliefs. I hope you understand what I'm trying to educate you on- Indian spiritual traditions are not interchangeable and do not involve uniting under one Creator.
eap7 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2008, 09:18 AM   #31
Beadworker

Quote:
Yes, clearly that is what's really going on here. It's the "we" vs "them" thing. Shame on those of you who are doing so.

For those who have offered information, I have listened. You do not know my thoughts. I regret that you have judged me to freely, calling me defensive, implying things you know nothing about. I was warned about people like you. And oh, shame on me for thinking I might actually find some kind and gentle people on this site. I was warned that many who are native blood do not practice the spiritual path. Those who do would treat Creator's people with far more love and respect that you have shown me here. From my first post 24 hours ago you have picked apart everything I have said, but not one of you has said WELCOME. But I know it has nothing to do with me or anything I said. It is a pattern that you treat new people like this. I will do as I have been taught by an honorable friend, to shake the dust from my feet, to not retaliate, to pray for you to have all that Creator wants you to have. I will leave you to wallow in your own self-righteousness. I will hold my head high and know that Creator is smiling down on me.
well did you say hi at first and let it go at that? NO you jumped right in with your own agenda....people were trying to be nice but not now...youre response is typical of what new agers say when they dont get what they want or theyre challenged...so dude you fall right in that catatgory in my eyes....i did give you the benefit of doubt above but you obviously didnt listen as you claim to have listened....you have the balls to accusse us of being self-righteous? hardly,its just we've been thru this time and time again....i think your above post is extremely self-righteous and maybe thats why youre not finding what youre looking for and your prayers arent being answered...try looking in the mirror next time you want to place blame dude...if youve seen a so called pattern on here ,then why did you post? yes new people who come in as you did wanting instant spiritual gratification get the same response...it is NOT your right to participate in OUR spirituality...from your posts its very easy to see that whomever this "teacher" you had ,didnt teach you very well or youre a poor learner...got any idea how many "cherokees" who dont know who they are come wandering thru this site,trying to become all mystical and enlightened? its an instant red flag and the wannabee alert goes off...as far as your "name" we dont give names like that,"little this" and little that"...another sign of a new ager...talk of "spirit" is another sign...and again,why would you be given a name with an animal that doesnt exist in your area?its about the same if someone gave you the name"little chimpanzee"... there are plenty of new age groups floating around and youre in a very good area for them...i suggest you hook up with them and go play ndn all you want...
" I was warned that many who are native blood do not practice the spiritual path. Those who do would treat Creator's people with far more love and respect that you have shown me here."
LMAO WHATA CROCK OF NEW AGE CRAP
and please keep messing with Blackbear too...push the wrong button and she will shread you dude...lol not smart to mess with a bear with a new cub...
now run along,play your new age games and keep praying and blame all your mis-givings and mis-fortune on the bad bad people on powwows.com
be very clear on this too:if you were judged,it was because of YOUR OWN words and attitude....
i really feel sorry for you...
ps heres the perfect teacher for you LC...this is exactly what youre looking for and he's not far from you:
Rainbow Eagle: Seventh Fire Peace Shield Teacher

TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

(and no,this isnt zeek)

Last edited by sokoki_wolf; 06-17-2008 at 09:26 AM..
Old 06-17-2008, 09:24 AM   #32
Beadworker

after i hit submit,there was a huge ad that came up on the bottom of the page for"shamanic classes" ive seen the one for your medicinewheel.com too...its no wonder all these newage wannabee freeks come thru here wanting to lay down their visa card and buy spirituality...or think its their right to our ways....
heres another ad:
sweat lodge ceremonies:
Native American Ceremonies Waterfalls, Cabins, Tenting, RVs
Enota Mountain Retreat,Cabins, RVs, Camping, Helen, Hiawassee, Organic Farm, Conference Center, Waterfalls, Campground, Camping

TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

(and no,this isnt zeek)

Last edited by sokoki_wolf; 06-17-2008 at 10:15 AM..
Old 06-17-2008, 10:13 AM   #33
Banned

they_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

We were warned that the offsprings of our murderers would come back for more fat.
Old 06-17-2008, 10:22 AM   #34
Junior Dancer

SheTurtle is a name known to all
Credits: 999.17
Quote:
If you believe in .....hm....gotta be careful how I word this lest someone find fault with it. If you believe it is good for all people to unite under Creator, then please don't stamp out my spark because that's all I have right now.
LC, if you are Cherokee, then find your own people and consult them about their traditions. I know what I know from my mother, grandmother, and aunts. The traditions of my mother's tribe are vastly different than that of a Cherokee, an Objibwe, or a Navajo. If you are not versed in the traditions, you cannot know the spiritual teachings of your tribe. Tradition and spiritual beliefs are not an either/or proposition, or mutually exclusive concepts. It would be like separating the wet from the water. You can't do it.

Somewhere deep down inside, I am sure that there is one Creator, but the Creator is presented to each tribe or nation in different ways, and the Creator's gift to each tribe is tradition. These traditions define the relationship to the Creator and to the people, and specific instruction is provided on how to observe and preserve those traditions. This is not a one-size-fits-all situation.
SheTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2008, 03:11 PM   #35
Honey Connoissuer

Blackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Shred her? I don't have to.. she's ruining it for herself. This is yet one more typical response and I wasted two minutes of my time reading it just to find out it's something I've read before... in fact is't it similar to that eagle something dude who was selling sweats and psychic readings on Ebay that went away about a year ago?

And why should we say welcome? There's a whole thread for newbies to introduce themselves in for that.. it's called INTRODUCTIONS. And it's pretty easy to figure out... no you say hi and get right to the point you want someone to tell you how to get a spiritual fix.

And what kind of person warns of full natives who don't practice??? I'll tell you who, those who know that later on they will be questioned and are getting their foothold on you so that you can pooh pooh naysayers before you get the brains to research for yourself.

They know there is that possibility of running into someone who knows spiritual leaders, and the ceremonies and family names and as long as they cover themselves with the typical warnings of those that will talk bad about them they got nothing to worry about. They know that what you are learning from them is what you want and you'll believe whatever they say.

And how do you respond??? With the typical, you don't know me, you don't know my heart speech. blah blah blah... try asking for what you are asking for on other boards and see how they respond. I'm telling you here and now that you were treated rather well and given honest answers and opinions. If you can't respect that and just say a simple thank you and drop it... then the rest is what you get and it's deserved.
Old 06-17-2008, 03:17 PM   #36
Honey Connoissuer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sokoki_wolf View Post
after i hit submit,there was a huge ad that came up on the bottom of the page for"shamanic classes" ive seen the one for your medicinewheel.com too...its no wonder all these newage wannabee freeks come thru here wanting to lay down their visa card and buy spirituality...or think its their right to our ways....
heres another ad:
sweat lodge ceremonies:
Native American Ceremonies Waterfalls, Cabins, Tenting, RVs
Enota Mountain Retreat,Cabins, RVs, Camping, Helen, Hiawassee, Organic Farm, Conference Center, Waterfalls, Campground, Camping

The ads work like a search engine picking out certain keywords... we don't support half or more of the ads that pop up... it's not something we hand pick.
Old 06-17-2008, 03:18 PM   #37
Beadworker

Quote:
The ads work like a search engine picking out certain keywords... we don't support half or more of the ads that pop up... it's not something we hand pick.
oh i understand that but maybe thats why we get all the newagers,they see the ads and assume thats what this place is all about...
how are you and the little guy BB?

TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

(and no,this isnt zeek)
Old 06-17-2008, 03:24 PM   #38
Honey Connoissuer

Naw... the ads attract no one LOL! They got here from an ad somewhere else. They just can't stay away from a possible spiritual information source... and all of them think they are walking that red road so beautifully that THEY will be the one accepted by all indians everywhere for their kind hearts and respect of our ways because they say they are that way.

We're doing good. He's asleep on my bed right now cause I'm going to TRY to run the vaccuum cleaner in the living room where I have his bassinet. Growing like a weed and not giving my arm enough time to adjust to his rapid wieght and size LOL! He's just a big boy! We've already had to adjust the straps in his carseat and looks like I might have to again here very soon!
Old 06-17-2008, 03:26 PM   #39
Beadworker

Quote:
Naw... the ads attract no one LOL! They got here from an ad somewhere else. They just can't stay away from a possible spiritual information source... and all of them think they are walking that red road so beautifully that THEY will be the one accepted by all indians everywhere for their kind hearts and respect of our ways because they say they are that way.

We're doing good. He's asleep on my bed right now cause I'm going to TRY to run the vaccuum cleaner in the living room where I have his bassinet. Growing like a weed and not giving my arm enough time to adjust to his rapid wieght and size LOL! He's just a big boy! We've already had to adjust the straps in his carseat and looks like I might have to again here very soon!
until they dont get what they want then they get all defensive and accusatory lol

im glad youre doing good and hope youre getting some sleep too

TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

(and no,this isnt zeek)
Old 06-17-2008, 03:47 PM   #40
Banned

Little Caribou,
Do you have anything else to say?

12:47 pm Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (3 members and 0 guests)
they_drag_him, Coyot_In_The_House, Little Caribou
Sponsored Links