Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > General > Native Life > Native Issues Men~nie Turtles Men~nie Turtles

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-20-2005, 04:17 AM   #1
StrongWillowsSister

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
WolfTears is a jewel in the rough
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Men~nie Turtles

I am sure most of you have forgotten her (my Mom) she was at a pow wow first weekend of June an was hurt an life flighted to Vanderbuilt Hospital from the site of the pow wow please pray for her health to return soon!

She is doing much better now , but still on the mend.
Old 06-20-2005, 04:38 AM   #2
Honey Connoissuer

Blackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Blackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 546.23
Savings: 1.00
OH NO!!! No I hav'ent forgotten her and still try to keep in touch. My sister said she came in her office a couple weeks ago looking for a lawyer. I don't know if that's related or not but she is most DEFINITELY in my prayers and please let her know I'm thinking about her!
Old 06-20-2005, 05:04 AM   #3
StrongWillowsSister

ty very much she speaks of you often , just is not up to much of anything these days. try emailing her again I know she would love to hear from you right now.
Old 06-20-2005, 05:08 AM   #4
StrongWillowsSister

on the lawyer yes she was an is still looking for one . The treatment she got was well no words for it , they discharged her from the hospital an left the IV needle in her arm she had to go to another hospital to have it removed . All I can say is mom is not having a good year so far . She lost her dad two weeks ago an right now is just not the person we know an love , has very little to say to anyone right now its like she is lost . Thanks again for your words , I know she cares for you allot an many others she met here.
Old 06-20-2005, 05:11 AM   #5
Honey Connoissuer

Blackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Blackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 546.23
I'll have to email her in the morning.. I got some pictures for her as well. For now though, give her a big hug for me and tell her I'll be emailing her today (monday)!!
Old 06-20-2005, 03:02 PM   #6
Lovin' life,

Mato Winyan has a reputation beyond repute
Mato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 249.00
Awwwww........ I am so sorry to hear of her troubles. I too remember her and wish you would send her my best. Hope she recovers soon and tell her to keep the faith..... there are those that are thinking of her often.
Old 06-20-2005, 04:26 PM   #7
Gotz ta be me!

Singing Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond repute
Singing Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond repute
I remember both of you

Your mom is in my prayers. Please keep us posted.
Old 06-21-2005, 03:15 AM   #8
StrongWillowsSister

thanks bunches peeps , much love an peace your way!
Turtle
Sponsored Links