Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > General > Native Life > Native Issues Please ask them to announce this at the next PowWow you go to Please ask them to announce this at the next PowWow you go to

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-31-2006, 08:30 PM   #21
Seeker of Social Justice

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
LoneWolfBunn is off the scaleLoneWolfBunn is off the scaleLoneWolfBunn is off the scaleLoneWolfBunn is off the scaleLoneWolfBunn is off the scaleLoneWolfBunn is off the scaleLoneWolfBunn is off the scaleLoneWolfBunn is off the scaleLoneWolfBunn is off the scaleLoneWolfBunn is off the scale
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
THAT - I was NOT aware of

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazydazy
PLEASE don't attempt in anyway to try to suggest that it is this wide spead or that there is only one guy and yourself who are fighting to uncover them.

Yes it is widespread and it is unfortunate if we are the only ones that are trying to expose these horrible truths. Believe me there are other things I would rather do with every free moment I have.

And I must emphasize the word 'free'. There is no payment other than attempts to be discredited. And I hardly am looking for recognition because in previous years I did this annonamously because I did not want to be flagged as a trouble maker by the government. And if one does not understand what happens once you are identified as such - one has their head in the sand.
LoneWolfBunn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-31-2006, 09:52 PM   #22
Junior Dancer

crazydazy has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolfBunn
Actually, recent studies have shown that the fear of fevers is far greater than necessary. The cases of children dieing or getting brain damage from fever are very rare. Cases of children dieing from being given too much of this "medicine" is much more common.
Fevers is one of the body's methods of ridding itself of viruses. Viruses do not cope as well as white blood cells in higher temperatures.
Lowering the body temperature only acts to give viruses a fighting chance.
This is not my opinion but a fact that has been proven by scientists. If you would like me to show you the studies I will have to say "do a little research yourself before you ask me to prove that E=mc sq when it is already an established fact."
All due respct to you but you do not know what research I have or have not done. I understand the relationship between fevers and infection. I really don't want to respnd any further because I think that your whole conspiracy theory is a little whacked and even a little arrogant. Yes arrogant. Only an arrogant person would think that they have uncovered a conspiracy of this magnituted. honestly if this were the case I would think that you would be too busy saving the world to post on PowWows.com. My only real concern is that you might actually influance someone to the point that they might believe you and suffer as a result. Whether you like it or not Qualified medical professionals say Children's Tylenol is effective when used properly. You should be more responsible when you post. You are not qualified to give advise so don't do it. Feel free to respond but please know that my lack of responses to your further posts are not in anyway my way of say that you are right. Rather I would rather not engage you further because I am only providing you with a platform and I don't want to do that.
crazydazy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2006, 02:30 AM   #23
Seeker of Social Justice

LoneWolfBunn is off the scaleLoneWolfBunn is off the scaleLoneWolfBunn is off the scaleLoneWolfBunn is off the scaleLoneWolfBunn is off the scaleLoneWolfBunn is off the scaleLoneWolfBunn is off the scaleLoneWolfBunn is off the scaleLoneWolfBunn is off the scaleLoneWolfBunn is off the scale
With a government that has a long history of committing horrendous acts to a people - Openly granting aquitals for acts such as; police driving natives out of town to freeze to death, to shooting a teenager in the back of the head, as well as permitting us to live in houses insulated with substances known to cause cancer - there should be no arguement.
I am mentioning those because those are irrefutable established fact. I have put the question out before, "please tell me I am wrong and this not a conspiracy to reduce the life expectancy of a segment of the population." Not one person has responded with any rational explaination of why it is not intentional. If it is not intentional why has it knowingly took place for decades and why is it continueing to this day.
I would rather believe that hundreds of years of injustice and corruption is now at an end.

Unfortunately it is not that way.

Most of what I am stating is known and acknowledged by most of the world. It is not merely my opinion or theory. If someone were not aware of it - now they know. Why dispute something that everyone knows is true?

Were there people disputing there was a need to stop painting houses with lead paint?

Were the people that first said lead paint chips are unsafe to eat - called arrogant conspiracy theorists?

Did they have to have qualifications of some sort to tell others the paint chips were killing kids?

Whether it is intentional or not is not as important as these dangers being removed.

Last edited by LoneWolfBunn; 02-01-2006 at 02:43 AM..
Old 02-01-2006, 12:11 PM   #24
powwow bum

ndngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond repute
ndngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,659.73
Savings: 1.00
You're nuts!

Lonewolfbunn...you need to spend sometime on top of a mountain somewhere. You're not Mel Gibson in the conspiracy theory!
ndngirl70 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2006, 12:29 PM   #25
Junior Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndngirl70
Lonewolfbunn...you need to spend sometime on top of a mountain somewhere. You're not Mel Gibson in the conspiracy theory!
Thanks for saying that
Old 02-01-2006, 12:46 PM   #26
powwow bum

ndngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond repute
ndngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazydazy
Thanks for saying that
No prob! I know nut jobs when I see them
Old 02-01-2006, 01:14 PM   #27
Seeker of Social Justice

Quote:
Or maybe I should spend more time watching movies so I can more easily relate facts through references to them.
Like have you ever seen 'Incident at Oglala', or 'On Deady Ground', or 'Lakota Woman'. What's happening in REAL LIFE, is similiar to that.

Then maybe EVERYONE will comprehend undeniable REALITY.
Old 02-01-2006, 02:54 PM   #28
powwow bum

Quote:
Or maybe I should spend more time watching movies so I can more easily relate facts through references to them.
Like have you ever seen 'Incident at Oglala', or 'On Deady Ground', or 'Lakota Woman'. What's happening in REAL LIFE, is similiar to that.

Then maybe EVERYONE will comprehend undeniable REALITY.
Do you listen to youself before you say stuff? You try to insult me about citing a movie and list 3 yourself? You're a hypocrite....Get a grip!
Old 02-01-2006, 03:01 PM   #29
Beadworker

sokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,106.54
Quote:
No prob! I know nut jobs when I see them
LOL

TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

(and no,this isnt zeek)
sokoki_wolf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-07-2006, 03:32 AM   #30
Seeker of Social Justice

Quote:
I have put the question out before, "please tell me I am wrong and this not a conspiracy to reduce the life expectancy of a segment of the population."
Not one person has responded with any rational explaination of why it is not intentional. If it is not intentional why has it knowingly took place for decades and why is it continueing to this day.
I would rather believe that hundreds of years of injustice and corruption is now at an end.

Unfortunately it is not that way.

Anyone know where I can get a pair of those rose coloured glasses some people seem to be wearing.
It would be nice to take a break and set adrift on ignorant bliss for a while.
Old 02-07-2006, 03:44 AM   #31
Beadworker

sokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Anyone know where I can get a pair of those rose coloured glasses some people seem to be wearing.
It would be nice to take a break and set adrift on ignorant bliss for a while.
walmart...3.99 in the pharmacy section....

TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

(and no,this isnt zeek)
Old 02-07-2006, 05:46 AM   #32
Seeker of Social Justice

"Silence, they say, is the voice of complicity. But silence is impossible.

Silence screams. Silence is a message,just as doing nothing is an act. Let who you are ring

out & resonate in every word & every deed.
Yes, become who you are. There's no sidestepping

your own being or your own responsibility.
What you do is who you are. You are your own comeuppance.

You become your own message.
You are the message. In the Spirit of Crazy Horse"

Leonard Peltier
Old 02-07-2006, 08:53 AM   #33
Junior Dancer

You worry me.
it is so easy to create a conspiracy. Take a bunch of unrelateted occurances and mix them all together, throw a little crazy in for good measure and there you have it a bonafide conspiracy. Tell me something, you say that the government is after ndn people. How do we know that they didn't send you. Maybe your an informer sent to pow wows.com to spy and make all of the powwow.comers feel uneasy and off guard. If the conspriacy was well planned (and we know it must be as all government conspiracies are)you might not even know that the government was using you to do their work because it would all be part of conspiracy. See, so maybe you are as uniformed and as in the dark as the you claim everyone else to be. Please do everyone a favour and seek help (which is not to be confused with attendtion)

Last edited by crazydazy; 02-07-2006 at 09:02 AM..
Old 02-07-2006, 09:48 AM   #34
Beadworker

Quote:
"Silence, they say, is the voice of complicity. But silence is impossible.

Silence screams. Silence is a message,just as doing nothing is an act. Let who you are ring

out & resonate in every word & every deed.
Yes, become who you are. There's no sidestepping

your own being or your own responsibility.
What you do is who you are. You are your own comeuppance.

You become your own message.
You are the message. In the Spirit of Crazy Horse"

Leonard Peltier
first just because i dont support your agenda doesnt mean im complacent...you dont know me nor what ive done in my life...a good way to get people to listen to you is NOT to rant and rave and berate ppl that dont agree with you...while you may not need psychiatric help, a class in diplomacy and playing well with others would greatly benefit you...and using a quote from Leonard does little more than raise contempt...you are not Leonard and trying to clump yourself with him is beyond words...

TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

(and no,this isnt zeek)
Old 02-08-2006, 01:24 AM   #35
Seeker of Social Justice

First I would just like to make the point that by quoting Leonard Peltier's words of wisdom I am in no way comparing myself to him. I doubt I would have had the will power to turn down the offers of clemency. President Clinton offered to have him released if he would only show remorse for killing the FBI agents. He of course couldn't show remorse for a crime he did not commit.

I quoted him not to imply that anyone is being complacent but because his incarceration is a perfect example of how corrupt and malicious the Federal government can be. For them he is a reminder to First Nations of the control they have over us. Even with all the evidence of his innocence that has come to light, and support from people all over the world including celebrities - we are powerless to help free a man that represents resistance to corruption and oppression of First Nations.

Until recently (and possibly to this day) those who claimed Leonard Peltier was framed were deemed conspiracy theorists.
Old 02-08-2006, 01:49 AM   #36
Beadworker

Quote:
First I would just like to make the point that by quoting Leonard Peltier's words of wisdom I am in no way comparing myself to him. I doubt I would have had the will power to turn down the offers of clemency. President Clinton offered to have him released if he would only show remorse for killing the FBI agents. He of course couldn't show remorse for a crime he did not commit.

I quoted him not to imply that anyone is being complacent but because his incarceration is a perfect example of how corrupt and malicious the Federal government can be. For them he is a reminder to First Nations of the control they have over us. Even with all the evidence of his innocence that has come to light, and support from people all over the world including celebrities - we are powerless to help free a man that represents resistance to corruption and oppression of First Nations.

Until recently (and possibly to this day) those who claimed Leonard Peltier was framed were deemed conspiracy theorists.
who was deemed a conspiracy theorist?anyone who knew leonards case knews it was a frame up.knows how the feds work...this was right after wounded knee2 and cointelpro,that kinda stuff was common place in ndn world then and i have never heard anyone refered to as a conspiracy theorist by anyone in person or in press...a conspiracy theory would be one like 911 was a set up by the feds....not the fbis planted evidence etc....of course they do and anyone who thinks that the us govt et all doesnt play dirty needs to wake up...but i hardly see a connection between leonards case and your conspiracy drug theory..apples and oranges youre grasping

TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

(and no,this isnt zeek)
Old 02-08-2006, 02:48 AM   #37
Seeker of Social Justice

Which part of what I am saying is "crazy" - like me.

The fact that acetaminophen is harmful is not my theory. Nor is the fact that the medications prescribed to First Nations differ from people with private insurance.

The only part that is my theory is that we are being allowed to consume harmful substances intentionally. Convincing others that this is true has little importance to me.

My goal is to make the knowledge of a couple of serious dangers to children better known.

I do not expect everyone to believe my personal theory but the fact that these drugs are harmful to children is well documented. If this danger continues to be allowed to inflict long term damage to children - suspicion should eventually surface. Are any Americans familiar with the Kaschewan crisis. I know I am probably now comparing bananas to beets but that is another case of First Nations being faced with serious threats to their health which now have long term effects.
Old 02-08-2006, 05:02 AM   #38
www.wakalapi.com

Wakalapi has a reputation beyond repute
Wakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 336.00
It's true that aceteminophen (sp?) is dangerous and a lot of people give to much of it to their families. But to surmise that "They" are intentionally trying to get rid of us through a secretive, coordinated assissination effort is jumping way over the nest, IMHO.

But we should all read the labels and take only what is needed, when it is needed. AND you'd be surprised how the headaches and stuff stay away when you drink plenty of clean water. Do most people realize that the recommended quantity for the average adult is ONE GALLON DAILY?? And you cannot drink too much water. Mother nature will simply call you to the powder room as often as she needs.
Sponsored Links