Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > General > Native Life > Native Issues Presidential Election Presidential Election

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-22-2004, 11:39 PM   #1
Quality Taco Inspector

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Gache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 727.00
Savings: 1.00
Presidential Election

How dumb are we to suggest that Kerry is a better alternative to Bush. Remember both belong to the Skull and Bones society which main mission is to get their society into the main points of control in the United States. Its all elitist crap designed to control our country. If you ever have been in an the upper room of one of those meetings they are constantly deriding groups like us. The progress indian people make is despite either party. Put your vote with someone not a part of this do not vote to perpetuate a system of Kerry's, Bush's, Clinton's etc. The WASP society still became better off no matter which party was in charge in the last 20 years. Neither party did anything to help the middle class and working class and unemployed.

Remember the Republicans use the poor to scare their party into action and the Democrats need people to stay poor so they can have votes.

Vote for a third party because if large numbers do its telling the establishment that american people are looking for alternatives.
Dont worry about Kerry or Bush because neither of them will give a sh?T about you.
Gache is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-23-2004, 04:31 AM   #2
Divine Scientific Genius

DeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,162.00
Savings: 569.25
Jeez!
That is actually a Damn Fine Point you made there, Gache.
Kudos.

The secret of my succes is 30% natural talent, 10% inspiration, and the remaining 60% is just the fact that I am nucking futs.
DeusExMachina is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-01-2004, 05:10 PM   #3
Cloud Dancer

AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
WOW, that is a very valid point but i guess what it does come down to is the lesser of the 2 evils But i totally agree If more people would vote fer an alternate party it would send out a clear message. things need to change in North America I say north because I am from Canada but we here also feel the pressure of the United States to become more like them and we aslo feel the punishment dealt by the Bush government for not supporting the attack on Iraq. I was proud of our governement for sticking to thier ground but we sure are paying the price now.
AngelFeather is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-01-2004, 06:19 PM   #4
Tiny Tot Dancer

CarMae will become famous soon enough
Credits: 80.00
Yeah you have a point. A third party never wins & it would be interesting if they did. Although it's not very likely. I would have to throw support to the Kerry&Edwards campaign. I saw the presidential debate and Kerry knew how to answer questions and when he did so-it sounded very put together. When Bush spoke he sounded very unclear and didn't answer questions very well. I wasn't impressed. But you're right, to be president you have to be very rich. And there is a lot of truth to what you say, But the election is only between Bush & Kerry. I'm voting for Kerry because I think that Kerry could do a better job than Bush. I don't have a good opinion of the current president........Just my thoughts.
CarMae is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-05-2004, 04:52 PM   #5
BOULDERDASH!

Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 396.55
Savings: 1.00
Lightbulb I Know!!!

GACHE 4 PRESIDENT!!!!!
"She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."
Coyot_In_The_House is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-05-2004, 05:19 PM   #6
Oldfart

Kiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond repute
Kiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Hi there, Gache. Haven't heard from you for awhile!

You were waiting for something very profound to say, right?
Kiwehnzii is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links