Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > General > Native Life > Native Issues Seeking any Manspeaker family Seeking any Manspeaker family

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-10-2006, 01:57 AM   #1
cherosage

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
CHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond repute
CHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,553.63
Savings: 1.00
Seeking any Manspeaker family

I'm looking for anyone from the Manspeaker family. I would like to have some family info.
Old 11-16-2006, 02:51 AM   #2
cherosage

CHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond repute
CHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond repute
I was told that this family may have resided in the Ohio area. Any info would be appreciated.
Old 12-15-2006, 01:43 AM   #3
cherosage

still seeking info

I am still seekiing info about this Manspeaker family I believe to be from the North Eastern US area.
Old 12-16-2006, 04:18 PM   #4
Junior Dancer

GRANDSON OF ZEELA has a reputation beyond reputeGRANDSON OF ZEELA has a reputation beyond reputeGRANDSON OF ZEELA has a reputation beyond reputeGRANDSON OF ZEELA has a reputation beyond reputeGRANDSON OF ZEELA has a reputation beyond reputeGRANDSON OF ZEELA has a reputation beyond reputeGRANDSON OF ZEELA has a reputation beyond reputeGRANDSON OF ZEELA has a reputation beyond reputeGRANDSON OF ZEELA has a reputation beyond reputeGRANDSON OF ZEELA has a reputation beyond reputeGRANDSON OF ZEELA has a reputation beyond reputeGRANDSON OF ZEELA has a reputation beyond reputeGRANDSON OF ZEELA has a reputation beyond reputeGRANDSON OF ZEELA has a reputation beyond reputeGRANDSON OF ZEELA has a reputation beyond reputeGRANDSON OF ZEELA has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHEROSAGE
I am still seekiing info about this Manspeaker family I believe to be from the North Eastern US area.
Bob, Give me more info like the first name and age......
I will search on ancestry.com for you......

I did a general search and found some from Ohio, PA, Maryland, and Illinois......

to be more specific, I need first name and age.
GRANDSON OF ZEELA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2006, 01:36 AM   #5
cherosage

Thanks!!!!!

I'm looking back about 5 generations counting mine. I am interested in the Tribal affiliation. I'm not looking for Tribal membership just info about this family. I was told that one of my GGGGGGGGGGGGGGgrndpas went back east to get this woman named Mary Manspeaker to come to MO with him.

I guess just curiosity, because I don't know of any Manspeakers in our Cherokee Tribe. I really would appreciate any info available. I was wondering if this family were Shawnee, Delaware, Mohawk, Huron or just what tribe Mary would have come from. Something just to fill in the gaps. She married a John Woolery, if anyone out there is interested where she may have gone. WaDo
Old 12-17-2006, 06:13 PM   #6
Junior Dancer

GRANDSON OF ZEELA has a reputation beyond reputeGRANDSON OF ZEELA has a reputation beyond reputeGRANDSON OF ZEELA has a reputation beyond reputeGRANDSON OF ZEELA has a reputation beyond reputeGRANDSON OF ZEELA has a reputation beyond reputeGRANDSON OF ZEELA has a reputation beyond reputeGRANDSON OF ZEELA has a reputation beyond reputeGRANDSON OF ZEELA has a reputation beyond reputeGRANDSON OF ZEELA has a reputation beyond reputeGRANDSON OF ZEELA has a reputation beyond reputeGRANDSON OF ZEELA has a reputation beyond reputeGRANDSON OF ZEELA has a reputation beyond reputeGRANDSON OF ZEELA has a reputation beyond reputeGRANDSON OF ZEELA has a reputation beyond reputeGRANDSON OF ZEELA has a reputation beyond reputeGRANDSON OF ZEELA has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
about all I learned about the name Manspeaker from ancestry
.com is as follows:

60 percent of them were farmers...
name is of an unknown origin....

their is about 50 people with the name Mary Manspeaker...
average life span is about 80 - 85 years old
GRANDSON OF ZEELA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-22-2006, 01:30 AM   #7
cherosage

Thanks for the info. Should you find anything more please let me know. Have a great, safe, and Merry Christmas.