Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > General > Native Life > Native Issues Think I'm in the process of being "railroaded? Think I'm in the process of being "railroaded?

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-18-2011, 12:21 PM   #21
I pull your leg out!

Items Treasure ChestElephantPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 94,167.08
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by chet69 View Post
I doubt that.
Oh yeah?

I have to fix my friend's laptop later on today, she got a virus that changed her Windows password... Do you want me to record it with my camera...

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/
Toolbox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2011, 09:50 AM   #22
Pow Wow Visitor

chet69 is a splendid one to beholdchet69 is a splendid one to beholdchet69 is a splendid one to beholdchet69 is a splendid one to behold
Credits: 334.96
Sheese- I need to find a way so i don't see Toolbox and Joe's Dad's posts.

Not helpful at all.

Is there an Ignore List on this forum?
chet69 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2011, 09:52 AM   #23
Pow Wow Visitor

chet69 is a splendid one to beholdchet69 is a splendid one to beholdchet69 is a splendid one to beholdchet69 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandaePrincess View Post
I don't. Toolbox is in the know of things of that nature.....
He'd be in Leavenworth prison if he even tried to hack into our network.
Old 10-19-2011, 11:32 AM   #24
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 132,920.10
Savings: 1.00
Quote:

Not helpful at all.

I bet the girls used to jack you for lunch money ur mommy gave you when you were in high school.

Yeah, you do need yo go find the Ignore Button.

What a strong Indian.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-21-2011, 02:28 AM   #25
I pull your leg out!

Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Not helpful at all.

To quote Sgt. Hulka from the movie "Stripes": "Lighten up Francis!"

My original post was a real suggestion.

I'm a moderator on these forums, so I don't know that you can put me or the other MODs on ignore.

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/
Old 10-21-2011, 02:36 AM   #26
I pull your leg out!

Quote:
He'd be in Leavenworth prison if he even tried to hack into our network.
Even if I were interested in hacking the government or their contractors, which I'm not as I use my computer skills to prevent cyber crime and attacks, I highly doubt I would be caught... I R a smooth criminal...

Secondly I prefer local hacking, as in I'm either already on the network or have the computer in front of me.

The only time in recent history that I hacked anybody over the internet was with a friend when we took down a Nigerian scammer who FIRST tried to scam us.

Old 10-21-2011, 02:45 AM   #27
I pull your leg out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolbox View Post
What is it not funny? I can crack a Windows password in under a minute, tell you what it is and you can change it right before you go away so they can't screw with it and when you get back you can change it back to the original... LOL
Quote:
I doubt that.
UPDATE:

So she dropped her laptop off to me last night and as soon as I had a Linux shell loaded on it I cracked her and the admin account at the same time and rewrote the SAM file back to her drive in about 10 seconds...

Oh yeah as an extra booya I also made a virus on my neighbor's computer my biznotch when it thought it could over take their machine and steal their info.

Yeah, I'm that goot!

Old 10-24-2011, 04:49 PM   #28
Pow Wow Visitor

I don't doubt that you could try...

it's what would happen to you later that would be interesting.

Old 10-24-2011, 04:56 PM   #29
Pow Wow Visitor

I'd welcome any more constructive suggestions on what I can do about the job thing.

Things seem to have quieted down but you never really know...

I'd really like to finish out two more years so I can pay off the relocation assistance I got from the company.

The reason "Indians" even live on reservations in the first place is because they let whitey get over on them. Whitey used the "Divide and conquer" method to take over this country. If native people here knew enough to unite they could've kept them out much like the African, Chinese people did- I could go on and on...
Old 10-24-2011, 06:05 PM   #30
Ugh. As. If.

Grits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond repute
Grits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 9,552.42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Dad View Post
KILL THE white MAN!
Quote:
The reason "Indians" even live on reservations in the first place is because they let whitey get over on them. Whitey used the "Divide and conquer" method to take over this country. If native people here knew enough to unite they could've kept them out much like the African, Chinese people did- I could go on and on...
at first glance it looked like you were saying the same thing joe's dad did (but in other words). then i thought about it, it looks like you are saying native people are to blame because "they let whitey get over on them" and white people are not at fault, not even a little bit?

so what should you do? keep on talking badly about native people who don't know enough to unite, but say only good things about whitey...

oh wait, even in 2011 it is still divide and conquer, its called the ignore button, you can ignore any ndn who states facts or opinions that differ from yours. so wheres your unity?

i won't even get into the african and chinese references....
Grits & Beans is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-25-2011, 02:23 PM   #31
Pow Wow Visitor

You're misconstueing everything anyway so it's probably better...
Old 10-25-2011, 04:46 PM   #32
Ugh. As. If.

Grits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond repute
Grits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 9,552.42
misconstrue? so are you saying native people are to blame or are you saying white people are to blame? i really want you to go further into your interpretation of the history of this country. historical facts would be really nice but speculation and opinion could be entertaining.
Grits & Beans is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-25-2011, 11:17 PM   #33
I pull your leg out!

Quote:
I don't doubt that you could try...

it's what would happen to you later that would be interesting.

I'd first find someone who has an insecure wireless network then I'd proxy and route the signal through 1,000 + computers, again will never catch me. How do you think people get away with it so often.... LOL

Old 10-25-2011, 11:21 PM   #34
I pull your leg out!

Quote:
I'd welcome any more constructive suggestions on what I can do about the job thing.

Things seem to have quieted down but you never really know...

I'd really like to finish out two more years so I can pay off the relocation assistance I got from the company.

This may sound asinine but are you sure that you didn't do something that caused people in your job to not like you to the point where they are trying to sabotage you? Like years ago at this computer company I was working for there was this guy who was lazy and smelled really bad, well people at the company didn't like him so some of my whack job co-workers sabotaged him enough in front of management that if it wasn't for the fact that he quit he was a few days away from being canned. All along he thought other people were the problem when really it was him that made people do that to him... Was it right for him to be sabotaged? No.

Sponsored Links