Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree1Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > General > Native Life > Native Issues thoughts on border patrol abuse thoughts on border patrol abuse

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-27-2004, 01:37 PM   #1
**KB Supporter**

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
little wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond repute
little wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 36.82
Angry thoughts on border patrol abuse

I wuz wondering about your thoughts on how the border patrol gets away with all the abuse,beatings and killings of the mexican people that cross over. I understand that the b.p. job is to capture illegal immigrants but to beat them and abuse them is just down right out wrong. My heart feels sad and heavy for these people. I just get so outraged every time I watch the spanish news on what is going on. Well, I wuz just wanting to know anyones views on this matter, does anyone feel the same as me or what... :explode: :rtf:
Mushbear likes this.
little wolf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-01-2004, 08:27 PM   #2
Banned

quicksilverwade is just really nice
Savings: 0.00
All I can say is that there is enough violence to spread around in this world so that nobody is immune to something happening. We're powerless to help others who seem far away. Our only option is to help those around us, period. There is no use in crying over others that are so faraway. Help your family, friends and neighbors for that is all that can be done. For if this was done by each and every person in this world then what a perfect place it would be, right? I'm only sounding critical because I live in Montclair, CA and my Mexican neighbors are the foulest people I've ever laid eyes on. Their Spanish is worse then their English. I've tried talking to them but since my Spanish is perfect, I only intimidate them. Now, I'm only applying this to the five families that reside in the same apartment complex as I. I'm only hoping that the INS will raid us and haul them all away!
quicksilverwade is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-03-2004, 01:43 AM   #3
Teen Dancer

alamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond repute
alamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 6,518.40
Some of the abuse of (illegal) immigrants was by a private
paramilitary group called "Ranch Rescue". I think they have
abused some legal residents (of Mexican ancestry) too; they
are basically a white supremacist group.
Old 07-03-2004, 09:03 AM   #4
**KB Supporter**

little wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond repute
little wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksilverwade
All I can say is that there is enough violence to spread around in this world so that nobody is immune to something happening. We're powerless to help others who seem far away. Our only option is to help those around us, period. There is no use in crying over others that are so faraway. Help your family, friends and neighbors for that is all that can be done. For if this was done by each and every person in this world then what a perfect place it would be, right? I'm only sounding critical because I live in Montclair, CA and my Mexican neighbors are the foulest people I've ever laid eyes on. Their Spanish is worse then their English. I've tried talking to them but since my Spanish is perfect, I only intimidate them. Now, I'm only applying this to the five families that reside in the same apartment complex as I. I'm only hoping that the INS will raid us and haul them all away!
Wow your neighbors must be from south mexico... no, really, i know some people like that and i have the same feelings as you do.. i mainly just wanted express how the government can get away with stuff. i understand that their job is to round up illegals but do it right! i'd like to give them some of their own medicine..
Old 07-03-2004, 09:07 AM   #5
**KB Supporter**

Quote:
Originally Posted by alamosaurus
Some of the abuse of (illegal) immigrants was by a private
paramilitary group called "Ranch Rescue". I think they have
abused some legal residents (of Mexican ancestry) too; they
are basically a white supremacist group.
oh man how i hate those people (white supremacist) if only i could have my way with them just for a few minutes...everytime i even think of them i get sooooo mad that i can feel my blood boil...
Old 07-06-2004, 01:23 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by little wolf
Wow your neighbors must be from south mexico... no, really, i know some people like that and i have the same feelings as you do.. i mainly just wanted express how the government can get away with stuff. i understand that their job is to round up illegals but do it right! i'd like to give them some of their own medicine..
Yup, Apt#C is full of cockroaches, one day my roommate saw the lady coming out of the apt with a purple wig on. They say she's a prostitute and I believe it. On her car she's got a bumper sticker www.jessica.com I think she's probably a housecleaner with a hooker job on the side.
Old 07-07-2004, 12:58 AM   #7
PowWows.com Addicts

uniquek3 has a reputation beyond reputeuniquek3 has a reputation beyond reputeuniquek3 has a reputation beyond reputeuniquek3 has a reputation beyond reputeuniquek3 has a reputation beyond reputeuniquek3 has a reputation beyond reputeuniquek3 has a reputation beyond reputeuniquek3 has a reputation beyond reputeuniquek3 has a reputation beyond reputeuniquek3 has a reputation beyond reputeuniquek3 has a reputation beyond reputeuniquek3 has a reputation beyond reputeuniquek3 has a reputation beyond reputeuniquek3 has a reputation beyond reputeuniquek3 has a reputation beyond reputeuniquek3 has a reputation beyond repute
well are not alot of mexicans and s americans, ndn?

they should not be coming over here illegally, BUT there is no reason to abuse them, that's not gonna solve anything.

Last edited by uniquek3; 07-07-2004 at 02:43 AM..
uniquek3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-07-2004, 02:18 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by uniquek3
well are not alot of mexicans and s americans, ndn?

they should not be coming over here illegally, BUT there is no reason to abuse them, that's not gonna solve anything.
No they're not. The majority of Mexicans look down on natives especially the natives of Mexico. In no way, would a standard Mexican say that he was Indian. I should know, I've lived in Southern California my whole life even though I'm enrolled with the Crow Creek Sioux Tribe. I've got broken egg shells on my front apt door because the teenage bytch next door didn't like it because I told her uncle to smoke his cigarettes elsewhere. It was a big commotion but when I see them now, they just look down and avoid me. I've heard the Mexicans talk in Spanish and they are their own race. So, it's bullshyt for the Mexicans to claim native ancestry when they've denied it theirselves.
Old 11-24-2004, 12:19 PM   #9
Junior Dancer

Gail405 is an unknown quantity at this point
Myself, seeing a lot of farm workers , and doing some relating to them. It's a matter of preservation of relatives in Mexico. They send a lot of money home to their providences, via western union. An uncle to wife worked at a truckstop, that handled the money transation of mexicans to their homes. They always sent large amounts, usually he told me. They have some habits that are undesirerable to others than themselves.So don't we all.?? They have learned to survive in the big picture, also to die in the big picture. Yes they are running afoul, of Border Patrol, from a lot of reports circulating. But I doubt if it will be brought under control. There just seems to me to be a overpopulation problem. Most or a lot are Roman Catholic, for religion. The Pope has said NO Birth Control. So there lies 1 problem..If I understand correctly that is the Pope's stance worldwide.!! The numbers I've heard about are just staggering on the numbers of illegals crossing the border each day. Also their activities after they get here.(not meaning where I live.) They just a not blending correctly W/ the others, they encounterIMO. Unless it a like mexican national. They seem dedicated to make money to send back home. No matter the job or method. After all that's why they came here. It seems unfair for sure, for both and other sides. It's survival of the fittest. Those not up to it are culled out. Similiar to debris on a high water crick.!!GES
Gail405 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2004, 08:31 AM   #10
**KB Supporter**

From what I've saw in people of all races, there's goodans and badans...My husband is from north mexico, about 2 hours from the border of eagle pass tx..he and his family are the most loving people i've met in my entire life. then there are others who i just don't get.. my husband says those r from the south, no education or family values. but like i always say there's good and bad in all races. my husbands culture is alot like ours. it amazes me sometimes. my husband is predjudiced (spelling?) and i try to get him out of that,, really i don't know where he picked that up from. i've met most of his family and they are not that way. he's just had alot of bad experiences with other races and he lets that cloud his judgement. he sends money home all the time, his mother has health problems and he tries to help out. my daughter is married to a guy from the southern part of mexico and they r baptist. their beliefs r way different from ours.. except healing part of it..she and her family often go to a curadera to take care of health needs,, anyway.. my thing is: you don't beat someone just because u don't like their race..it's a shame but it happens all the time..it's happened to my husband twice.. the crooked white government of the town we used to live in and i still work in.. the cops beat my husband so bad a few years back while he had handcuffs on behind his back, he had to have emergency surgery to put his chin back on his face! the crooked white cops got rid of alot of evidence to make them look like angels.. and my husband went to jail and i could not get him out because of his race! they said he was a flight risk since he was from mexico.. all the bogus charges were put together for him to get 52 years! the lawyers were no good either! of course i had no money to get the lawyer we wanted for this case and had to take a court appointed one.. which u know works for the state!.. he ended up doing 3 1/2 STRAIGHT years for these bullshyt charges..to top that off when it was getting near time for him to leave prison, the guards there got him between floors on the elevator and beat the shyt out of him, handcuffed again! they threathened him not to tell a soul.. family or who ever.. he told me about it and i tried to do something about it and the lawyers i talked to said that "it was unfortunate but this kind of stuff goes on in prison al the time, if i tried to do something about it then it would be worse on him." so i left it alone all though it almost ripped my heart out..things like this is the only reason i can come up with on him being predjudiced... no one deserves to be beat for the color of their skin.. i do have an exception tho.. i'd like to give the same treatment to all the whites that are involved in the hate groups! .. gotta go now, reliving this has made my blood boil!!!
Old 11-25-2004, 12:15 PM   #11
Cloud Dancer

AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Very true QSW.. teaching starts at home with your young ones and having it trickle to your own family and freinds it will take generations if ever to rid the world of that simple minded thinking that one race is more superior. It doesnt make sense to treat any Human being like an animal that can just be kiked around but unfortunately it happens and we as One person cant stop it but as a group that teaches and rears our children differently can cause a chain reaction.
The KKK were originally a group of uneducated hillbilllies living in poverty hired by the US government to try and get rid of the black people in the country, these people didnt have brains enough to know any better excpet that they were being paid far more than what they would normally make in thier life times. No One would suspect that such stupid people would be capable of doing things like that, and they were only lead like puppets, doing what the agencies of the US government told them to do, Kinda like George Bush, a Puppet. If these people only did thier history they would actually see that alot of members of the KKK are NOT full White blood..LOL but are dumb as door nails to figure that out.
AngelFeather is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2004, 01:52 PM   #12
Teen Dancer

alamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond repute
alamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 6,518.40
1. In any given group of people, you are going to find the
same personality types in roughly the same proportions.

2. Re: the Ku Klux Klan. It was founded by a group of
Confederate Army veterans led by Genaral Nathan Bedford
Forrest, originally as a social club. But it soon became
something much more sinister; a terrorist organization to
keep newly freed slaves from exercising their rights under
the Constitution. It keeps declining (but never going away),
but then coming back; its high points were the decades
roughly following the Civil War; the 1920's; and the 1960's.
Right now there is also a resurgance of Klan activities, plus
a number of similar hate groups which all follow the
Christian Identity "religion", which holds that the Hebrews of
the Bible are Aryans and Anglo-Saxons; the Jews are the
descendants of the Devil; and all other races are subhuman
"mud people" created as servants for the Aryans, but who
may be killed when they are no longer useful. Most of the
Klans (the KKK is now very fragmented) subscribe to this
"religion", as do other hate groups such as the Aryan Nations,
Posse Comitatus, etc. Identity was invented by some
followers of the "Reverend" Gerald L.K. Smith, one of Governor
Huey Long's assistants: James Wickstrom, Wesley Swift,
William Potter Gale, and Richard Butler. (Huey Long was the
Governor of Louisiana many years ago--in fact, he was the
de-facto dictator of Louisiana.) Gale founded the Posse
Comitatus; Butler the Aryan Nations and Church of Jesus
Christ, Christian. I think most Klansmen are Identity
adherants.

Last edited by alamosaurus; 11-25-2004 at 01:54 PM..
alamosaurus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2004, 03:10 PM   #13
~*♪*`~♪`~*

cutemia has a reputation beyond repute
cutemia has a reputation beyond reputecutemia has a reputation beyond reputecutemia has a reputation beyond reputecutemia has a reputation beyond reputecutemia has a reputation beyond reputecutemia has a reputation beyond reputecutemia has a reputation beyond reputecutemia has a reputation beyond reputecutemia has a reputation beyond reputecutemia has a reputation beyond reputecutemia has a reputation beyond reputecutemia has a reputation beyond reputecutemia has a reputation beyond reputecutemia has a reputation beyond reputecutemia has a reputation beyond reputecutemia has a reputation beyond reputecutemia has a reputation beyond reputecutemia has a reputation beyond reputecutemia has a reputation beyond reputecutemia has a reputation beyond reputecutemia has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
No they're not. The majority of Mexicans look down on natives especially the natives of Mexico. In no way, would a standard Mexican say that he was Indian. I should know, I've lived in Southern California my whole life even though I'm enrolled with the Crow Creek Sioux Tribe. I've got broken egg shells on my front apt door because the teenage bytch next door didn't like it because I told her uncle to smoke his cigarettes elsewhere. It was a big commotion but when I see them now, they just look down and avoid me. I've heard the Mexicans talk in Spanish and they are their own race. So, it's bullshyt for the Mexicans to claim native ancestry when they've denied it theirselves.
havent i seen your post on mexicans befour? it sound like you have had some bad experiance with them.. But not all are as F***Up as you make them sound, Its cool i feel that there are a bit of everything in all nations.....i studie natives all around the americas and belive me Mexico is full of them...besides people should not go hunting for other people like they do at the border.
Old 12-01-2004, 03:19 PM   #14
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutemia
havent i seen your post on mexicans befour? it sound like you have had some bad experiance with them.. But not all are as F***Up as you make them sound, Its cool i feel that there are a bit of everything in all nations.....i studie natives all around the americas and belive me Mexico is full of them...besides people should not go hunting for other people like they do at the border.
Chulatuya,
Yes you have seen my posts on Mexicanos before and I don't think they're messed up since I'm half Mexicano too. I have the authority since I've got an insight on their ideas and beliefs.
Old 12-01-2004, 03:31 PM   #15
~*♪*`~♪`~*

cutemia has a reputation beyond repute
cutemia has a reputation beyond reputecutemia has a reputation beyond reputecutemia has a reputation beyond reputecutemia has a reputation beyond reputecutemia has a reputation beyond reputecutemia has a reputation beyond reputecutemia has a reputation beyond reputecutemia has a reputation beyond reputecutemia has a reputation beyond reputecutemia has a reputation beyond reputecutemia has a reputation beyond reputecutemia has a reputation beyond reputecutemia has a reputation beyond reputecutemia has a reputation beyond reputecutemia has a reputation beyond reputecutemia has a reputation beyond reputecutemia has a reputation beyond reputecutemia has a reputation beyond reputecutemia has a reputation beyond reputecutemia has a reputation beyond reputecutemia has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Chulatuya,
Yes you have seen my posts on Mexicanos before and I don't think they're messed up since I'm half Mexicano too. I have the authority since I've got an insight on their ideas and beliefs.
So How do you feel about you self?
Old 12-01-2004, 03:38 PM   #16
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutemia
So How do you feel about you self?
Me siento bien como ayer, el dia pasao y el ano pasao, lol.
Old 12-02-2004, 07:20 PM   #17
Lets dance

MeXiCa~DaNcInG has a reputation beyond reputeMeXiCa~DaNcInG has a reputation beyond reputeMeXiCa~DaNcInG has a reputation beyond reputeMeXiCa~DaNcInG has a reputation beyond reputeMeXiCa~DaNcInG has a reputation beyond reputeMeXiCa~DaNcInG has a reputation beyond reputeMeXiCa~DaNcInG has a reputation beyond reputeMeXiCa~DaNcInG has a reputation beyond reputeMeXiCa~DaNcInG has a reputation beyond reputeMeXiCa~DaNcInG has a reputation beyond reputeMeXiCa~DaNcInG has a reputation beyond reputeMeXiCa~DaNcInG has a reputation beyond reputeMeXiCa~DaNcInG has a reputation beyond reputeMeXiCa~DaNcInG has a reputation beyond reputeMeXiCa~DaNcInG has a reputation beyond reputeMeXiCa~DaNcInG has a reputation beyond reputeMeXiCa~DaNcInG has a reputation beyond reputeMeXiCa~DaNcInG has a reputation beyond repute
First i would like to say hello to everyone who was thoughtfull on posting some light on the situation at the border, it truely is a shame how people been treated, i have horible stories to tell you about the injustice the patrol and ranchers do to all the people who have no choice but to cross the border for a better way of life..just to survive. I had no choice as a child, my father made us come to the US so we may get a education and so on. We come from cetral mexico and have been there since the bigginig. I am of Naualt decent and proud of my native roots. Unlike Mr. Ks says, I dont consider myself durty or ignorant about who i am. I speak spanish because that is what we were forst to speak, i speak English Because that is what i need to do here in the US...but i also know Naualt and that is what i love. I decided to let you know from a mexican native point of view that we dont ever look down on our relatives here in the US...I love powwows and i have many friends of diffrent tribes. i know others have there own opinions i respect that but here is a messige for Mr. QS
Da mucha pena que usted llevando sangre de algien de Nacionalidad Mexicana sea tan amargado. si no conose la Istoria de su pueblo no diga tantas barbadidades. tengo un hijo que es mitad Naualt mexicano por mi i Shawnee por su padre, lo unico que le puedo desir es que a el se le esta ensellando a ser respetuoso con su gente. El Respeto ajeno es la paz..Presidente Benito Juares Endigena Zapoteco

Thanks everyone.

Last edited by MeXiCa~DaNcInG; 12-02-2004 at 07:23 PM..
MeXiCa~DaNcInG is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2004, 07:30 PM   #18
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztecvisitor
First i would like to say hello to everyone who was thoughtfull on posting some light on the situation at the border, it truely is a shame how people been treated, i have horible stories to tell you about the injustice the patrol and ranchers do to all the people who have no choice but to cross the border for a better way of life..just to survive. I had no choice as a child, my father made us come to the US so we may get a education and so on. We come from cetral mexico and have been there since the bigginig. I am of Naualt decent and proud of my native roots. Unlike Mr. Ks says, I dont consider myself durty or ignorant about who i am. I speak spanish because that is what we were forst to speak, i speak English Because that is what i need to do here in the US...but i also know Naualt and that is what i love. I decided to let you know from a mexican native point of view that we dont ever look down on our relatives here in the US...I love powwows and i have many friends of diffrent tribes. i know others have there own opinions i respect that but here is a messige for Mr. QS
Da mucha pena que usted llevando sangre de algien de Nacionalidad Mexicana sea tan amargado. si no conose la Istoria de su pueblo no diga tantas barbadidades. tengo un hijo que es mitad Naualt mexicano por mi i Shawnee por su padre, lo unico que le puedo desir es que a el se le esta ensellando a ser respetuoso con su gente. El Respeto ajeno es la paz..Presidente Benito Juares Endigena Zapoteco

Thanks everyone.
Lo siento Aztecvisitor pero el espanol de usted no se vale madre. Conose es "conoce", desir es "decir", i es "y", y ensellando es "esenando con el enye."
I apologize but your English and your Spanish are not up to par. Really, did you think that I was stupid? My Spanish is 100% fluent without having to go to a translator. Your Spanish usage is very strange.

As for being Aztec, did you just get on the Aztec wagon? Or, have you started human sacrificing like Jeffrey Dahmer?

Last edited by quicksilverwade; 12-02-2004 at 07:35 PM..
Old 12-02-2004, 07:40 PM   #19
Lets dance

MeXiCa~DaNcInG has a reputation beyond reputeMeXiCa~DaNcInG has a reputation beyond reputeMeXiCa~DaNcInG has a reputation beyond reputeMeXiCa~DaNcInG has a reputation beyond reputeMeXiCa~DaNcInG has a reputation beyond reputeMeXiCa~DaNcInG has a reputation beyond reputeMeXiCa~DaNcInG has a reputation beyond reputeMeXiCa~DaNcInG has a reputation beyond reputeMeXiCa~DaNcInG has a reputation beyond reputeMeXiCa~DaNcInG has a reputation beyond reputeMeXiCa~DaNcInG has a reputation beyond reputeMeXiCa~DaNcInG has a reputation beyond reputeMeXiCa~DaNcInG has a reputation beyond reputeMeXiCa~DaNcInG has a reputation beyond reputeMeXiCa~DaNcInG has a reputation beyond reputeMeXiCa~DaNcInG has a reputation beyond reputeMeXiCa~DaNcInG has a reputation beyond reputeMeXiCa~DaNcInG has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Me siento bien como ayer, el dia pasao y el ano pasao, lol.
well if we are going in that derection i could pick on you too, pasao is pasado..but never the less its not about the spelling or the way i write its the issues and if you want to hide behind my spelling thats too bad. no te vale madre pues nimodo..no soy monedita de oro para caerle bien a todos. ay pasatela bien en tu vida. Hey did you think you are the only one with opinions well sorry for you.
Old 12-02-2004, 07:43 PM   #20
Lets dance

Quote:
Lo siento Aztecvisitor pero el espanol de usted no se vale madre. Conose es "conoce", desir es "decir", i es "y", y ensellando es "esenando con el enye."
I apologize but your English and your Spanish are not up to par. Really, did you think that I was stupid? My Spanish is 100% fluent without having to go to a translator. Your Spanish usage is very strange.

As for being Aztec, did you just get on the Aztec wagon? Or, have you started human sacrificing like Jeffrey Dahmer?
HaHa that is the oldest one in the book. hey but do really belive all of that? gee too bad anyway Tlazocamatly for your time.
Sponsored Links