Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > General > Native Life > Native Issues truth about long hair truth about long hair

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-09-2011, 07:49 AM   #41
I'm a bad influence on ME

Items GuitarPanda
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
trouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond repute
trouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond repute
Location: jaw-ja, you know, way down yonder in the land of cotton....
Credits: 26,775.11
Savings: 0.00
LOL!!, Wonder Twins powers..>ACTIVATE!!!

"Daddy would have gotten us Uzis."

Subeeds Said:Want to borrow my .30/.30 or do you have your own weapon?

Pigheaded said: "How come noone ever wants to pull pork?"

Joe'sDad said:"Wait. I can do without sweet. Just make it black...like my heart!"
trouble is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-09-2011, 10:49 AM   #42
Sg̱aaga g̱uu hla.

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 42,587.55
TT, in our military the powers that be have allowed for the last couple of decades, Aboriginal men to wear long hair as long as it doesn't interfer with the function of safety equipment (flash masks, gas masks etc) and won't create a personal safety issue if they are working around machinery that may hurt them if the hair gets caught. I have quite a few guys in my section that wear their hair long.

Now my husband shaves his hair off and says that if he wants to feel the wind in his hair he has to take his shirt off and raise his arms cuz that's the only hair long eoungh to move...lol (he got the idea from a Dilert comic) I swear one of these days, when he's asleep... I'm going to sharpie pen a happy face on his chrome dome...and not tell him. :D
yaahl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-09-2011, 11:12 AM   #43
Head Dancer

Items Cake
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where ever there are babies or children you can find me
Credits: 8,331.92
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by yaahl View Post
TT, in our military the powers that be have allowed for the last couple of decades, Aboriginal men to wear long hair as long as it doesn't interfer with the function of safety equipment (flash masks, gas masks etc) and won't create a personal safety issue if they are working around machinery that may hurt them if the hair gets caught. I have quite a few guys in my section that wear their hair long.

Now my husband shaves his hair off and says that if he wants to feel the wind in his hair he has to take his shirt off and raise his arms cuz that's the only hair long eoungh to move...lol (he got the idea from a Dilert comic) I swear one of these days, when he's asleep... I'm going to sharpie pen a happy face on his chrome dome...and not tell him. :D
Yeah, we've been told here that in some cases they will allow it. But my son always seems to get the one's who say "I don't care. If you're in my unit/squad you will have short hair." My son was going to go into the marines out of HS but his girlfriend (now his wife) was having fits and didn't want him to go. The recruiter came here to talk to him (I was still married to his father at the time) and bold faced lied to my son. My dad was in NAM (did 3 tours), my son's Uncle was in NAM (his dad was 4F) and my grandfather and my son's other grandfather were both in WWII. So he comes from a very long line of Military and Vets. And his father and I looked at each other, and even my son knew the recruiter had lied. So he didn't go in.

Oh Crap that's funny. I used to work with a guy that was really funny. He was funny 'cause I sure wasn't married to him.LOL He had a beautiful wife (I mean she was absolutely beautiful) and they had a couple of kids and he used to do the weirdest things to that poor woman.LOL At a company Christmas party he was telling us that he couldn't sleep one night and was bored so he played Tick-Tack toe on her face with black magic marker, the kind that doesn't wash off. She slept right through it and had to go to work the next day like that.

Could you imagine trying to explain that one. I couldn't believe she didn't hurt him in his sleep.LOL
timmy tiger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-09-2011, 02:22 PM   #44
Eskimo wannabe

Items ElephantTreasure ChestPresentPresent
vBActivity Stats
Achievements Happy 10th AnniversaryHappy 5th AnniversaryEverybody Loves Me!Posting GodThe Popular One
neling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond repute
neling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaileenasDad View Post
oh and so like when I was researching NdN stuff at the Walden Books back in the mid to late 90's they had this book that said if an indian cuts his hair that he will not be able to change into animal form
So that's why I can't change into a llama!
neling4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-09-2011, 03:00 PM   #45
Sg̱aaga g̱uu hla.

yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by neling4 View Post
So that's why I can't change into a llama!
So does that mean that the little elder ladies with brillo pad perms are going to change into brillo pads?
Old 09-09-2011, 03:39 PM   #46
Pow Wow Committee

Items ElephantRainbowDevilDevil
Eagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond repute
Eagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 32,425.79
Quote:
So does that mean that the little elder ladies with brillo pad perms are going to change into brillo pads?
wow what a mental image lol
Old 09-09-2011, 05:14 PM   #47
Sg̱aaga g̱uu hla.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle Plumes View Post
wow what a mental image lol
Maybe the permed hair makes them act more like a space signal...
Old 09-09-2011, 06:23 PM   #48
pigheaded

Easy now easy, I guess they were just smoking way to much of the marijuana that they are promoting on their web page.

DOES YOUR GOVERNMENT DENY BOTH GOD AND MARIJUANA?

http://indianinthemachine.wordpress....n-the-machine/

THE SECRET ANTIDOTE TO CHEMTRAILS, CANCER, FLUORIDE AND LOW UNEMPLOYMENT: MARIJUANA?! – by Dieter Braun (Indian in the machine)DOES YOUR GOVERNMENT DENY BOTH GOD AND MARIJUANA? IF SO, THAT IS NOT A COINCIDENCE….I BELIEVE THE PEOPLE ARE SEEING THE CONNECTION MORE CLEARLY EVERYDAY.

go figure
  Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-09-2011, 10:11 PM   #49
Sg̱aaga g̱uu hla.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigheaded View Post
Easy now easy, I guess they were just smoking way to much of the marijuana that they are promoting on their web page.

DOES YOUR GOVERNMENT DENY BOTH GOD AND MARIJUANA?

http://indianinthemachine.wordpress....n-the-machine/

THE SECRET ANTIDOTE TO CHEMTRAILS, CANCER, FLUORIDE AND LOW UNEMPLOYMENT: MARIJUANA?! – by Dieter Braun (Indian in the machine)DOES YOUR GOVERNMENT DENY BOTH GOD AND MARIJUANA? IF SO, THAT IS NOT A COINCIDENCE….I BELIEVE THE PEOPLE ARE SEEING THE CONNECTION MORE CLEARLY EVERYDAY.

go figure
I see people all day long... haven't been hit with an epiphany yet...a couple of flying elastic bands and some poop hawk droppings...but no epiphany...lol
Old 09-10-2011, 12:51 AM   #50
Junior Dancer

Items Present
that site is plain old creepy!

I don't really get it. But you know, that's their prerogative. Like the great Bobby Brown said "it's my prerogative, it's the way I wanna live". If that's how they wanna live then so be it I guess.

Is it really hurting our people? Or is it just boosting our morale and entertaining us? I mean we really know what the frik is going on anyhoo. But man oh man, those folks are about as in tune with their "Native Machine" as a bag of hammers!:c onfused_:t hinking:
Make your daughters see the wisdom of dating/marrying DORKS not thugs. The most dangerous thing about Dorks is they just might kick too many people's tails on a video game or play GI Joe or Transformers with their kids. Or worse yet know way way too much about dinosaurs...

MaileenasDad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-15-2011, 11:38 AM   #51
Lion of Judah

Items Elephant$DevilSword
RDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond repute
RDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 35,780.15
I don't know about tracking skills, but...

Hair must have some "power" -

There's three pages of discussion just in this thread about hair, not including several other lengthy threads on these forums about hair.

Preventing/disguising loss of hair is a multi-billion dollar/year business.

Hair care products alone take up multiple aisles of valuable retail space in stores/supermarkets.

The public schools are still fighting the hair wars. Long(er) hair on men hasn't been uncommon for 40 years. Even our conservative Governor Rick Perry (nicknamed "Governor Good Hair") has longer hair than what is allowed in some schools.

That's a lot of time, talk, trouble and money for something that has no power.

Just sayin'...
RDNKJ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-15-2011, 12:31 PM   #52
Sg̱aaga g̱uu hla.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDNKJ View Post
I don't know about tracking skills, but...

Hair must have some "power" -

There's three pages of discussion just in this thread about hair, not including several other lengthy threads on these forums about hair.

Preventing/disguising loss of hair is a multi-billion dollar/year business.

Hair care products alone take up multiple aisles of valuable retail space in stores/supermarkets.

The public schools are still fighting the hair wars. Long(er) hair on men hasn't been uncommon for 40 years. Even our conservative Governor Rick Perry (nicknamed "Governor Good Hair") has longer hair than what is allowed in some schools.

That's a lot of time, talk, trouble and money for something that has no power.

Just sayin'...
R, Just a query as I'm not all that familiar with US school policies on hair... what do schools do with kids from religious sects that are required to not cut their hair after a certain age? Sikhs and their five Ks - Kesh (hair), Kara (bangle), Kirpan (small knife)Keshera (unique underclothing) and Kanga (comb under the turban), come to mind as an example.

As far as I know up here in Canuckistan, none of the school boards have a hair length policy. I see kids of all shapes and sizes and hair length going off to school here.
Old 09-15-2011, 02:55 PM   #53
Lion of Judah

Items Elephant$DevilSword
RDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond repute
RDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 35,780.15
Quote:
R, Just a query as I'm not all that familiar with US school policies on hair... what do schools do with kids from religious sects that are required to not cut their hair after a certain age? Sikhs and their five Ks - Kesh (hair), Kara (bangle), Kirpan (small knife)Keshera (unique underclothing) and Kanga (comb under the turban), come to mind as an example.

As far as I know up here in Canuckistan, none of the school boards have a hair length policy. I see kids of all shapes and sizes and hair length going off to school here.
There’s no standard hair policy, that is left up to the individual school district or even the individual school within the school district. So some schools have very strict dress/ hair codes and others may have minimal restrictions.

This isn't an issue I pay the closest attention to, so I freely admit that my information may very well be out of date, or not 100% accurate.

From what I understand from people who have school age sons, little has changed since I was in junior high school. Boys' hair must be above the tops of their ears and above the collar in the back. Bangs can't be so long that they are in their eyes. For African-American boys some schools have restrictions on braiding, beads, designs shaved into their hair, etc.. By the time I entered high school, my school had given up on regulating hair length - the only restriction was it had to be clean and groomed/combed.

Theoretically, there are religious exemptions to the dress and hair codes. Anecdotally speaking, whenever that type of controversy hits the news, it isn't a large urban school district w/a diverse student body, it is the small districts w/out much diversity that have "problems" with such issues.

As for the Sikhs, I know there have been court cases concerning the 5 K's and school dress codes - especially the hair and dagger. If I remember correctly, a compromise was reached regarding the Kirpan. Sikh students could either wear a symbolic dagger (such as a pendant), or they could wear the full Kirpan as long as it was welded shut so the knife couldn't be unsheathed. That case was in either New York or California, but it was 20+ years ago, so that ruling may have been superseded long ago.

Withing the past couple years there's been a case here in Texas concerning an NDN boy's (kindergarten age) right to wear his hair in braids. There's a thread about the case (Arocha) somewhere on these forums. It went to court and the district court as well as the federal appellate court eventually ruled in the boy's favor.

There've also been lawsuits against school districts for gender discrimination - why can girls can wear long hair, but boys can't? That argument hasn't had as much success. Although in one case a Texas judge ruled it unconstitutional, but also ruled that he was going to let the hair code stand. How that works, I don't know. How can you let an unconstitutional rule stand?

My personal opinion regarding the Arocha case is if he'd been a Sikh boy, there wouldn't have been as much push-back from the school about his hair.
RDNKJ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-16-2011, 12:50 AM   #54
Eskimo wannabe

vBActivity Stats
Achievements Happy 10th AnniversaryHappy 5th AnniversaryEverybody Loves Me!Posting GodThe Popular One
neling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond repute
neling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond repute
My hairs are picking up some unusual signals.

I think it's past my senior citizen bedtime.

Goodnight!
neling4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-16-2011, 01:24 AM   #55
Junior Dancer

Items Present
I'm filing a class action suit again 'Static' right now
Make your daughters see the wisdom of dating/marrying DORKS not thugs. The most dangerous thing about Dorks is they just might kick too many people's tails on a video game or play GI Joe or Transformers with their kids. Or worse yet know way way too much about dinosaurs...

MaileenasDad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-21-2011, 06:40 AM   #56
small bead addict

Items ElephantPresentDolphinRainbow
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 43,412.65
My hair has power. It has the power to keep me warm when I'm outside in winter. It's past my waist because I like it that way-no other reason. That web page is kind of creepy and misleading to soooooooooooooooo many people. That's what really bugs me. On the other hand, I wonder what the recipe for that Crystal Water #2 is? Like magic brownies, only liquid maybe?

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.
subeeds is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-21-2011, 10:52 AM   #57
pigheaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by subeeds View Post
Like magic brownies, only liquid maybe?
  Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-21-2011, 11:05 AM   #58
PowWows.com Addicts

Items Present
FluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond repute
FluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond repute
Location: somewhere between chicago and DC, what day is it again?
Credits: 11,819.18
my hair is half way down my back and i couldnt track an expressway without a road map.so,that tracking thing cant be all correct. no hair on the chest. no chest ,really, just the front of my back. which has no hair either.

i got no magic, i guess. hey soop, can i borrow some?

The older I get the less of a deterrent life without parole gets
FluteMaker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-21-2011, 11:31 AM   #59
Teepee Creepin near you

Items Treasure ChestElephantDevilPresent
soopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond repute
soopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 13,214.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by FluteMaker View Post
my hair is half way down my back and i couldnt track an expressway without a road map.so,that tracking thing cant be all correct. no hair on the chest. no chest ,really, just the front of my back. which has no hair either.

i got no magic, i guess. hey soop, can i borrow some?
What you got to barter?? I am willing to barter with you for the right price...
Old 09-21-2011, 12:04 PM   #60
PowWows.com Addicts

Items Present
FluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond repute
FluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond repute
Location: somewhere between chicago and DC, what day is it again?
Credits: 11,819.18
i can send ya a twinkie on a leash.2 twinkies, even

The older I get the less of a deterrent life without parole gets
FluteMaker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links