Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > General > Native Life > Native Issues What is most important to you that Whites know about our people? What is most important to you that Whites know about our people?

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-30-2007, 10:20 PM   #261
Teen Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Skillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scale
Credits: 100.00
Savings: 53.62
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzzeQ4 View Post
Pot calling the kettle black?

The sheer racism of this statement is astonishing. And you don't even realize it. I don't need protecting from what you call illegals. They are mostly our brothers & sisters. Culture is different, true but you know what my husbands Mohawk Culture is different them my Lakota culture or my best friends Anishnawbe culture, but we are all still NDN, brothers & sisters who need to help protect each other from the occupational governments of the Americas.

They may have killed many of my people, but many of us are still here. Many of us have the strong hearts & wills that have kept us alive & will continue to, even when a few of our own turn their backs. Assimilate if you find that the easier more comfortable choice, but don't tell us do join you, just to make you feel better about your own surrender.

I don't need you to make the same choices I do, there are more then enough NDN's who make these choices. Those who need to please mainstream society would only get in the way. So why is it that the few who hold your opinion feel a need to convert us to assimilation, the way the church does to christianity?

Suzze
Hiya cuz
we threaten hers and zekes way of life.It is beyond their comprehension that we can actually exisit with out their world and they simply cannot deal with that.Im always amused when you dont agree with some one elses viewpoint and then they feel the need to play the wounded victim.I suggest counseling or therapy for those who have a savior/god complex.

Last edited by Skillet; 07-30-2007 at 10:24 PM..
Skillet is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-30-2007, 10:28 PM   #262
Senior Dancer

SuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond repute
SuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 120.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wahishta View Post
[I][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]
The world is moving....people are changing, and not all of it is good...The ACLU is trying once more to kill God. The govt. is paying for Muslim schools in NY....9/11 may have been caused by other than Terrorists, as we know them...
There are liars on every corner.

Again do you understand the hatred of your words? Good take thier god out of the schools. Other religions & cultures have thier own schools, why not Muslims? And the terrorits are a select group, not the majority. People can be ticked off at the US for all the crap the US has done without condoning terrorism. And why is it that 9/11 made Americans forget all the acts of terrorism committed by their own? Is it because they now had a chance to blame brown skined people?

Liars on every corner, you bet, they are the ones in the suits, telling you that assimilation will not destroy your people, the ones telling you that they ( not your elders) know what is best for your people, because their policys have been so positive so far.

Suzze
SuzzeQ4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-30-2007, 10:29 PM   #263
winds of change are good

Wahishta has a spectacular aura about
Credits: 0.00
i am not a backwards savage like you seem to think Indian people are.You and zeke truly belong in the same camp and im glad,it means we will definately survive now

I do not think that. It doesn't matter what I say Skillet, you are just to filled with anger...I am also Native American, or have you not read that?
How does Zeke and I belonging to similar ideologies make your survival secure? That's an interesting observation. I'd like to know how you figure that?
Wahishta is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-30-2007, 10:34 PM   #264
Teen Dancer

Skillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scale
Quote:
Again do you understand the hatred of your words? Good take thier god out of the schools. Other religions & cultures have thier own schools, why not Muslims? And the terrorits are a select group, not the majority. People can be ticked off at the US for all the crap the US has done without condoning terrorism. And why is it that 9/11 made Americans forget all the acts of terrorism committed by their own? Is it because they now had a chance to blame brown skined people?

Liars on every corner, you bet, they are the ones in the suits, telling you that assimilation will not destroy your people, the ones telling you that they ( not your elders) know what is best for your people, because their policys have been so positive so far.

Suzze
She seems to forget Timothy Mcvie and friends who blew up the federal building in OKC,they werent muslims.Or the right wing conservative christians who bomb abortion clinics in the name of their god.
Just because a few muslims are terorists doesnt mean all muslims are Wahishta,not all mexicans are bad either and believe it or not,not all mexicans want to come to the US. Ironic tho,american businesses going south for cheap labor and exploitation of mexican people and the same people want to come north and make a living.I guess its ok tho if its white americans going south to make money.
Old 07-30-2007, 10:38 PM   #265
Teen Dancer

Quote:
i am not a backwards savage like you seem to think Indian people are.You and zeke truly belong in the same camp and im glad,it means we will definately survive now

I do not think that. It doesn't matter what I say Skillet, you are just to filled with anger...I am also Native American, or have you not read that?
How does Zeke and I belonging to similar ideologies make your survival secure? That's an interesting observation. I'd like to know how you figure that?
Im not filled with anger,hardly.Im very amused by your postings.read your own words- would you tell a white person you would watch them sitting crossed legged? no you wouldnt.You imply numerous times that Indian people cannot determine our own futures and that you and your like minded friends are going to save us? why do we need saving? Personally i think the only thing we need saving from is people like you and zeke.But you no threat to us really,we have made it 500 + years so far and long long after the way of life you and the self righteous hypocrite embrace is gone,we will be here and enjoying life as the Creator intendedTo answer your question( and i will even tho you waont reply to your own statements when challenged),with you and zeke on the other side,our survival is most assured,for if we followed your thinking we would be little generic pan indian people.NO THANK YOU

Last edited by Skillet; 07-30-2007 at 10:41 PM..
Old 07-30-2007, 10:41 PM   #266
Senior Dancer

SuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond repute
SuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skillet View Post
Hiya cuz
we threaten hers and zekes way of life.It is beyond their comprehension that we can actually exisit with out their world and they simply cannot deal with that.Im always amused when you dont agree with some one elses viewpoint and then they feel the need to play the wounded victim.I suggest counseling or therapy for those who have a savior/god complex.
Oh I may not like Zeke, But I wouldn't but him in the same camp as Wahishta. He may have an awful view of traditional NDN's but Wahishta has bashed nearly every group except whites.

Oh And Wahishta, don't bother comming to Canada with your anti Mexican views, the NDN's up here like their brothers in Central & South America, I know a few Mohawks who would through you & your ideas back across the boarder, starting with my Mom in law.

Suzze
Old 07-30-2007, 10:42 PM   #267
winds of change are good

I do not want to further this...you have taken everything I said and made yourself feel right...that's okay with me.
I am not a racist...I am Native American, and I never, ever said all Muslims are terrorists.
I lived in Kuwait and have a different world view than you. I have lived many other places, including Canada, and it changes a lot about how a person see's the world when they travel and get to know people in other countries.
I do not have any problem with brown skin, black skin, or any other color skin.
I can see need to continue with you, either of you. Your mind is closed and hostile.
I don't appreciate your insults about me or Zeke. Maybe you both should take a look in a mirror....
Old 07-30-2007, 10:43 PM   #268
Teen Dancer

I still want to know "who" is trying to make Indian people illegal aliens? That was never answered.
Old 07-30-2007, 10:46 PM   #269
winds of change are good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skillet View Post
I still want to know "who" is trying to make Indian people illegal aliens? That was never answered.
I have no idea....maybe you should ask your friends.
Old 07-30-2007, 10:46 PM   #270
Senior Dancer

Quote:
No i have nothing but respect for MY Elders,and YOU are NOT one of mine.And for all you know i may be older than you? stupid to assume.

According to tradition, we are your elders...but so be it. And as far as you being older than me, I certainly don't think so. I am 63 in September.
Just because someone is older does not make them an Elder, being an Elder comes from a lifetime of learning traditions, living traditions & the respect of your community who places the title on you. And my Elders would never self title themselves of such. I have been taught to watch out for those who do.

Suzze
Old 07-30-2007, 10:48 PM   #271
Teen Dancer

Quote:
I do not want to further this...you have taken everything I said and made yourself feel right...that's okay with me.
I am not a racist...I am Native American, and I never, ever said all Muslims are terrorists.
I lived in Kuwait and have a different world view than you. I have lived many other places, including Canada, and it changes a lot about how a person see's the world when they travel and get to know people in other countries.
I can see need to continue with you, either of you. Your mind is closed and hostile.
I don't appreciate your insults about me or Zeke. Maybe you both should take a look in a mirror....
Get over yourself and lose the wounded self pity.YOU raised these comments and when no one agrees with you,the whining starts(ask zeke for the cheese,he hands out the entitlements for the govt).You say you are open minded but youre not.You say you are not a racist but you post racist comments.You say you dont have a problem with brown skinned people but on your own profile ,in your own words you state clearly you do not like mexico.THATS RACISM
And we dont appreciate the ongoing name calling that zeke has done to anyone and everyone who doesnt agree so please add him to your list of condemnations.Or are you as much of a hypocrite as zeke is? We can read YOUR words and not one or two people think your comments or racist so maybe YOU should look in the mirror and really examine what you say and what you mean if you claim not to be racist.Of course youre going to run away now because we arent buying what youre selling,and never will.If you are not racist then why this comment about muslim schools?"The ACLU is trying once more to kill God. The govt. is paying for Muslim schools in NY....9/11 may have been caused by other than Terrorists, as we know them..."
so what??? the govt pays for alot of schools.

Last edited by Skillet; 07-30-2007 at 10:52 PM..
Old 07-30-2007, 10:50 PM   #272
Senior Dancer

Quote:
Oh I guess when I finally say something decent about Zeke, it goes unseen?

Why not quote what I said & see if he thinks I held him above you or on the same page as you?

Suzze.
Old 07-30-2007, 10:53 PM   #273
Teen Dancer

Quote:
Just because someone is older does not make them an Elder, being an Elder comes from a lifetime of learning traditions, living traditions & the respect of your community who places the title on you. And my Elders would never self title themselves of such. I have been taught to watch out for those who do.

Suzze
very well said
Old 07-30-2007, 10:56 PM   #274
Teen Dancer

Quote:
I have no idea....maybe you should ask your friends.
actually it was your friend Wakopataki who posted it my friends wouldnt know the answer to that.
Old 07-30-2007, 10:58 PM   #275
Teen Dancer

Quote:
Ive lived all over too and know many many people from all walks of life and nationalities and religons and backgrounds.So whats your point?
let me ask you this simple question: do you support tradtional indian people or you against them as is zeke?
Old 07-30-2007, 11:02 PM   #276
winds of change are good

If you are the example?
Old 07-30-2007, 11:10 PM   #277
Teen Dancer

Quote:
If you are the example?
LOL cant even answer a simple direct question without trying to cloud it.no in general
fyi because you seem to be very confused on what racism is,heres the defintion :
1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races

and yes you are racist by every definition.

Last edited by Skillet; 07-30-2007 at 11:13 PM..
Old 07-30-2007, 11:17 PM   #278
winds of change are good

LOL cant even answer a simple direct question without trying to cloud it.no in general
fyi because you seem to be very confused on what racism is,heres the defintion :

LOL all you want. Your insults and rudeness is more than I am willing to endure.
Old 07-30-2007, 11:23 PM   #279
Senior Dancer

The question is..
Do you support traditional people, or do you, as your posts suggest, wish we would all assimilate? Do you support all NDN's, even those south of the US boarder? or only the ones who stay on the other side of the boarder, a boarder created by the US, not by our people. Do you believe that all NDN's in the Americas should stand together to maintain our traditions, our lands & the lives of our people? Or do you ignore the deaths of our people at the hands of the governments of the America's? (And yes I mean the deaths of today, not just those hundreds of years ago). Do you honor the Warriors? Or do you side with the police & the governments who stand against us? My best friend recieved a letter in the mail today, her husband is being sued (along with others) for occupying land that is in treaty negotiation, land that is being mined for uranium (same old fight eh guys) Are they scared? You bet, but this is what WE do for our children. Am I scared? you bet but I will not be telling my husband to stay home. It's not my people's land, it's not his people's land, it's Algonquin land, but we all stand together. We laugh together. Yep we laugh about it. We were worried about who may get hurt, we never though someone would try to get a bunch of money out of some poor *** NDN's!

Suzze
Old 07-30-2007, 11:26 PM   #280
Teen Dancer

Quote:

LOL all you want. Your insults and rudeness is more than I am willing to endure.
i knew you wouldnt answer the question.Hard to realize that you are in fact racist,isnt it? theyre your comments not anyone elses. Judging from the red marks you have.more than a few people think youre racist too.i feel sorry for you,truly.
Sponsored Links