Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree28Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > General > Native Life > Native Issues White People at Pow Wows White People at Pow Wows

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-13-2010, 03:44 PM   #221
Pow Wow Visitor

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Corvid has a reputation beyond reputeCorvid has a reputation beyond repute
Corvid has a reputation beyond reputeCorvid has a reputation beyond reputeCorvid has a reputation beyond reputeCorvid has a reputation beyond reputeCorvid has a reputation beyond reputeCorvid has a reputation beyond reputeCorvid has a reputation beyond reputeCorvid has a reputation beyond reputeCorvid has a reputation beyond reputeCorvid has a reputation beyond reputeCorvid has a reputation beyond reputeCorvid has a reputation beyond reputeCorvid has a reputation beyond reputeCorvid has a reputation beyond reputeCorvid has a reputation beyond reputeCorvid has a reputation beyond reputeCorvid has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 614.40
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo View Post
just a thought from me here... If you are ndn, and involved and a part of the ndn community where you live, why would you be nervous? Why would anyone have the automatic impression that youre white? Wouldnt they all know you and know who you are? I guess my point is, if you arent a part of your ndn community then you probably arent ndn. And why wouldnt they have the impression when some unknown white looking guy was suddenly there dancing? Ha. bobo
I'm not part of any community... I live in Pittsburgh xD And my family's pretty far removed from their culture... so I'm kinda stuck. I did have the luck of meeting another Ojib guy- who took me to the powwows, among other things- but he just moved to Michigan, so meeting up with him is out now. Through him I met a lot of people, Ivan Hunter from Fon Du lac among them, but I live so far away from all of them it does little good. If I ever get out those ways I'd have the luck of knowing them and talking with them, but its a big "if." I'd like to be a part of my own community, but circumstances have made it impossible for the time being.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Dad View Post
I kinda like those really light skinned, freckle faced, sandy blond, rezzed out women!!!

U know they ain't white when they open their mouth!!!

N when they put on their dance outfit and braid their hair...Dayummmmm!!!
Corvid is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2010, 04:18 PM   #222
Official WTF Member

bobo has a reputation beyond repute
bobo has a reputation beyond reputebobo has a reputation beyond reputebobo has a reputation beyond reputebobo has a reputation beyond reputebobo has a reputation beyond reputebobo has a reputation beyond reputebobo has a reputation beyond reputebobo has a reputation beyond reputebobo has a reputation beyond reputebobo has a reputation beyond reputebobo has a reputation beyond reputebobo has a reputation beyond reputebobo has a reputation beyond reputebobo has a reputation beyond reputebobo has a reputation beyond reputebobo has a reputation beyond reputebobo has a reputation beyond reputebobo has a reputation beyond reputebobo has a reputation beyond reputebobo has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 253.00
im sure there is a community of indians wherever you live. They may not be "your" people..but find em. Hang around with em.
bobo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2010, 04:59 PM   #223
On The Rocks

Items ElephantTreasure ChestPresentPresent
AmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond repute
AmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 99,523.66
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud2BeChippewa View Post
First off i like how this topic went from talking about pow wow's to i think talking about Feline Cats if i'm not mistaken. I jumped from the first page to the last to make my post.
Anyway, I feel that as long as Caucasian people(White) want to attend Pow Wow's due to the personal interest in what a Pow Wow's all about then Great, I'm all for it. But if someone were to come in and just intentionally start blairing on about how were at fault for how america turned out and blah blah blah then there's a problem.
I have invited close friends in the past to the Denver March Pow Wow just out of kindness and everything. To have 2 of the invitees start going on about the Native American's letting us come,and they won't scalp us will they crap. Which really hurt me in ways i never thought it would. As a result after i calmed down and stopped crying that is i went back to them and told them exactly how i felt with what they were saying. They answered"we were kidding" I said I don't care if you're kidding, that type of stuff hurts me due to the fact that i take a lot of pride being who i am and if you're going to talk like that and make jokes that you think are funny then you're NOT invited to go with me.
So in a way i'm 50/50 on this topic. It just depends on the person and how they were raised and such i guess.
Dr. Phil did a show on this, no? Don't think it was Springer...no envelopes so it wasn't Maury...

ennyways...Peace!
Old 09-14-2010, 02:01 AM   #224
Pow Wow Visitor

Corvid has a reputation beyond reputeCorvid has a reputation beyond repute
Corvid has a reputation beyond reputeCorvid has a reputation beyond reputeCorvid has a reputation beyond reputeCorvid has a reputation beyond reputeCorvid has a reputation beyond reputeCorvid has a reputation beyond reputeCorvid has a reputation beyond reputeCorvid has a reputation beyond reputeCorvid has a reputation beyond reputeCorvid has a reputation beyond reputeCorvid has a reputation beyond reputeCorvid has a reputation beyond reputeCorvid has a reputation beyond reputeCorvid has a reputation beyond reputeCorvid has a reputation beyond reputeCorvid has a reputation beyond reputeCorvid has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 614.40
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo View Post
im sure there is a community of indians wherever you live. They may not be "your" people..but find em. Hang around with em.
Good advice :) Been tryin'... some stuff is happening around the state in the next month- other powwows and whatnot- wish me luck in meeting people, maybe makin' some new friends
Corvid is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-14-2010, 08:31 AM   #225
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 140,255.97
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud2BeChippewa View Post
First off i like how this topic went from talking about pow wow's to i think talking about Feline Cats if i'm not mistaken. I jumped from the first page to the last to make my post.
Anyway, I feel that as long as Caucasian people(White) want to attend Pow Wow's due to the personal interest in what a Pow Wow's all about then Great, I'm all for it. But if someone were to come in and just intentionally start blairing on about how were at fault for how america turned out and blah blah blah then there's a problem.
I have invited close friends in the past to the Denver March Pow Wow just out of kindness and everything. To have 2 of the invitees start going on about the Native American's letting us come,and they won't scalp us will they crap. Which really hurt me in ways i never thought it would. As a result after i calmed down and stopped crying that is i went back to them and told them exactly how i felt with what they were saying. They answered"we were kidding" I said I don't care if you're kidding, that type of stuff hurts me due to the fact that i take a lot of pride being who i am and if you're going to talk like that and make jokes that you think are funny then you're NOT invited to go with me.
So in a way i'm 50/50 on this topic. It just depends on the person and how they were raised and such i guess.
When you've been on this site for 6 years and 10,500 posts...you'll see these threads take off in all kinds of directions. Usually they go off to food.

Welcome to the site and see you in 10,000 posts!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-14-2010, 08:58 AM   #226
Pow Wow Committee

Items ElephantPresent
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 79,188.26
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDNKJ View Post
I couldn't find you in either Debrett's or Burke's. Should I check in the Gotha, as well?

I can't place your name with the Kents, Gloucesters or Ogilvys...hmmmm.

Are you trying to impress us with your "style" of LADY? (btw, no need to shout.) Then what would your title be?

In any case, I don't see how your supposed links to the BRF are relevant to the discussion.

Well, you know what Dr. Vine Deloria called this in his venerable classic Custer Died for Your Sins: White man's royalty syndrome.

Class had such profound consequences in most European societies, that I am actually surprised that Americans have thrown it off to the degree that they have. Or maybe we're just seeing a bit of that old Native intellectual property borrowing bleeding through.
OLChemist is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-14-2010, 09:09 AM   #227
Pow Wow Committee

Items ElephantPresent
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvid View Post
I live in Pittsburgh
Trot yourself down to the Council of Three Rivers American Indian Center. Pitt had a fairly active Native student association back in the day. So did CMU. I suspect they still sponsor events.

There are more Indians than you think in Pittsburgh. It just takes a little looking.
Old 09-14-2010, 11:10 AM   #228
Lion of Judah

Items Elephant$DevilSword
RDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond repute
RDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 35,780.15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grits & Beans View Post
your right...i'm soooo wanting to have a crumpet rather than some bloody frybread right about now...
I like my steaks bloody, but not my frybread.

Maybe crumpets with some wojapi and a big ol' side of blood sausage!!!

Mmmmm...now there's an Anglo-NDN feast!

RDNKJ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-14-2010, 11:38 AM   #229
Lion of Judah

RDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond repute
RDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by OLChemist View Post
Well, you know what Dr. Vine Deloria called this in his venerable classic Custer Died for Your Sins: White man's royalty syndrome.

Class had such profound consequences in most European societies, that I am actually surprised that Americans have thrown it off to the degree that they have. Or maybe we're just seeing a bit of that old Native intellectual property borrowing bleeding through.
That's been on my "reading list" for a long time, but I've never gotten around to reading it. I might just have to move it up closer to the top.

You're right. It is amazing how much of the old class systems Americans have abandoned. Although, the general rule in Eurocentric societies seems to be: the more egalitarian the society, the more class conscious that society is.

RE: White Man's Royalty Syndrome - did Vine DeLoria draw any parallels between blood quanta and the European use of "quarters" in tracing descent?

At any rate, false pretensions to noble/royal blood is a pet peeve of mine. Not only is it un-godly snobbish - but most people don't know enough to even lie convincingly. So, when I saw "Lady Toff's" post, I couldn't help responding.

Fox-hunting may have been banned in Britain, but faux-hunting hasn't been!

Old 09-14-2010, 12:12 PM   #230
Lion of Judah

My rescue kitties (Olga & Mafalda) are cardboard box kitties.

Sometimes they like to be chased.
Old 09-14-2010, 12:55 PM   #231
Pow Wow Visitor

many paws is infamous around these partsmany paws is infamous around these partsmany paws is infamous around these partsmany paws is infamous around these partsmany paws is infamous around these partsmany paws is infamous around these partsmany paws is infamous around these partsmany paws is infamous around these partsmany paws is infamous around these partsmany paws is infamous around these partsmany paws is infamous around these partsmany paws is infamous around these partsmany paws is infamous around these parts
Credits: 0.00
Quote:
Oh, my. Too many places to start...so I'll just pick one:

I couldn't find you in either Debrett's or Burke's. Should I check in the Gotha, as well?

I can't place your name with the Kents, Gloucesters or Ogilvys...hmmmm.

Are you trying to impress us with your "style" of LADY? (btw, no need to shout.) Then what would your title be?

In any case, I don't see how your supposed links to the BRF are relevant to the discussion. It seems as if you only brought it up in order to show your "superiority" after being upbraided for your arrogance.

Rather than Many Paws (and here I thought this was a reference to your age and gender!), I suggest you change your screenname to:

TOFF
I did not name me, Soaring Eagle did...try looking in the Grosvenor family for my white family.I only mentioned my other side as obviously my Native side was being ridiculed. I am not arrogent, I just thaught her comments scathing and all this unkindness far beneath any Native blood she may have, my following the old ways is more of what the new generation needs, less nasty and more tolerant. The Elders I have met would never treat a fellow human this way, think on it please.
Many paws.
many paws is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-14-2010, 01:06 PM   #232
Pow Wow Visitor

many paws is infamous around these partsmany paws is infamous around these partsmany paws is infamous around these partsmany paws is infamous around these partsmany paws is infamous around these partsmany paws is infamous around these partsmany paws is infamous around these partsmany paws is infamous around these partsmany paws is infamous around these partsmany paws is infamous around these partsmany paws is infamous around these partsmany paws is infamous around these partsmany paws is infamous around these parts
Quote:
That's been on my "reading list" for a long time, but I've never gotten around to reading it. I might just have to move it up closer to the top.

You're right. It is amazing how much of the old class systems Americans have abandoned. Although, the general rule in Eurocentric societies seems to be: the more egalitarian the society, the more class conscious that society is.

RE: White Man's Royalty Syndrome - did Vine DeLoria draw any parallels between blood quanta and the European use of "quarters" in tracing descent?

At any rate, false pretensions to noble/royal blood is a pet peeve of mine. Not only is it un-godly snobbish - but most people don't know enough to even lie convincingly. So, when I saw "Lady Toff's" post, I couldn't help responding.

Fox-hunting may have been banned in Britain, but faux-hunting hasn't been!

I am Lady Martina-Claire Sc----N, daughter of a Baron and Baroness, great Grandaughter of a Cherokee, why am I encountering SO many nasty people on this site ? since I came to the USA and reasurched my past I was very proud of the little blood I have and thaught you were all gentle wonderful people, your not, I was mistaken....your no different than any other people who are bitter and damaged.
Many paws
Old 09-14-2010, 01:10 PM   #233
Pow Wow Visitor

Quote:
My rescue kitties (Olga & Mafalda) are cardboard box kitties.

Sometimes they like to be chased.
My 18 are all rescued by the ASPCA, one has one back leg missing where a person threw him against a wall in temper so hard it shattered his leg and had to be removed....why do so many people have anger issues ? well, he lives in luxury with me...keep up the good work we need more like you.
Wa do from your cats !
Many paws
Old 09-14-2010, 01:16 PM   #234
Pow Wow Committee

Items ElephantPresent
Quote:
Originally Posted by many paws View Post
...all this unkindness far beneath any Native blood she may have, my following the old ways is more of what the new generation needs, less nasty and more tolerant. The Elders I have met would never treat a fellow human this way, think on it please.
With all due respect, one of the things that really rankles with some Native people is non-Indians comparing our behavior to some imagined essentialist "Indian" behavior. Then declaring us inauthentic because we fail to live up to their fantasies. By doing so, they have seized the colonizer's privilege to define the colonized and delimit their behavior. By controlling the definition of Indian behavior they can control the Indians by demanding we conform or lose our identity -- at least before the dominant culture power structures. It's hard enough to be Indian without having to live up to dominant culture dead noble savage fantasies.

And, you bet sometimes we're bitter an angry. We have fought for +500 years against cultural genocide. That doesn't happen without leaving marks.

You will get far more from you association with Native people if you discard the stereotypes and come to see us as real and varied individuals. With all the failing and strengths of any other group of people. We laugh, we pray, we get angry, we tease, we make mistakes, we cry, we're kind, we're unkind, just like anyone else.

RDNKJ we're going to have to talk when I'm not at work:)

Last edited by OLChemist; 09-14-2010 at 01:23 PM..
Old 09-14-2010, 01:18 PM   #235
Pow Wow Visitor

Items PresentDolphinDevil
wanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond repute
wanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 46,372.86
An illiterate lady is among us.
wanjica_the_one is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-14-2010, 01:20 PM   #236
Pow Wow Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Dad View Post
When you've been on this site for 6 years and 10,500 posts...you'll see these threads take off in all kinds of directions. Usually they go off to food.

Welcome to the site and see you in 10,000 posts!
I would not go to anybodys church for a religious occasion and not have studied the etiquette, you go to a pow wow to listen, learn and be respectful to all, do not act like an idiot and say things that offend.
many paws.
Old 09-14-2010, 01:35 PM   #237
Pow Wow Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLChemist View Post
With all due respect, one of the things that really rankles with some Native people is non-Indians comparing our behavior to some imagined essentialist "Indian" behavior. Then declaring us inauthentic because we fail to live up to their fantasies. By doing so, they have seized the colonizer's privilege to define the colonized and delimit their behavior. By controlling the definition of Indian behavior they can control the Indians by demanding we conform or lose our identity -- at least before the dominant culture power structures. It's hard enough to be Indian without having to live up to dominant culture dead noble savage fantasies.

And, you bet sometimes we're bitter an angry. We have fought for +500 years against cultural genocide. That doesn't happen without leaving marks.

You will get far more from you association with Native people if you discard the stereotypes and come to see us as real and varied individuals. With all the failing and strengths of any other group of people. We laugh, we pray, we get angry, we tease, we make mistakes, we cry, we're kind, we're unkind, just like anyone else.

RDNKJ we're going to have to talk when I'm not at work:)
o'siyo...you do have a point there, much of my learning is 'book' learnt and your right I am trying to meet people more, hence the pow wow, I am a recluse, surround myself with animals of all kinds and am not really of the modern day world we live in, I dont choose to be, I try to be gentle and after 2 or 3 rude nast people in society I dash back home before the 'other' side of me comes out and I become like the rest !
sorry
Many paws.
Old 09-14-2010, 01:37 PM   #238
Pow Wow Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanjica_the_one View Post
An illiterate lady is among us.
Put your nastyness away and stop judging...
Old 09-14-2010, 01:40 PM   #239
Pow Wow Visitor

Quote:
I like my steaks bloody, but not my frybread.

Maybe crumpets with some wojapi and a big ol' side of blood sausage!!!

Mmmmm...now there's an Anglo-NDN feast!

You are so nasty, I pitty you.
Old 09-14-2010, 01:44 PM   #240
Pow Wow Visitor

Items PresentDolphinDevil
wanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond repute
wanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 46,372.86
Quote:
Originally Posted by many paws View Post
Put your nastyness away and stop judging...
A lady should have a perfect command of the English language. What happened to you?
wanjica_the_one is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links