Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree28Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > General > Native Life > Native Issues White People at Pow Wows White People at Pow Wows

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-16-2005, 09:03 PM   #101
Shingwauk

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Shingwauk is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
There is many other threads like this in here. If you are non native, really this is going to go nowhere and will eventually be pointless.
Shingwauk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-16-2005, 09:45 PM   #102
Banned

kiowakat is a splendid one to beholdkiowakat is a splendid one to beholdkiowakat is a splendid one to beholdkiowakat is a splendid one to behold
I appreciate the enthusiast!!!, I rather not deal with the wannabe's.
kiowakat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2005, 06:31 AM   #103
Honey Connoissuer

Blackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Blackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 546.23
Savings: 1.00
I don't have a problem with white people at a powwow... just the freaks and not all white folks that go to powwows are freaks.
Old 10-17-2005, 06:39 AM   #104
Greywolf

Wepunkwteme will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbear
I don't have a problem with white people at a powwow... just the freaks and not all white folks that go to powwows are freaks.
Absolutely.
Wepunkwteme is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2005, 10:12 AM   #105
Pow Wow Committee

Items ElephantRainbowDevilDevil
Eagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond repute
Eagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 32,425.79
why not?

I was raised to welcome all to pow-wow's as long as they were open pow-wow's and believe it or not some of these visitors have no clue meaning this in their minds is what we look like and act like It kind of makes me think hollywood had something to do with this at sometime or the other. I have many times been approached by men wearing chicken feather "headdresses" thinking they looked good and to me that opened the chance to say do you see anybody here that looks like this? and some actually look around. I try my best to educate the uninformed because some really dont have a clue to what they are doing and how they are treating us. But there are also those who are rude say things make comments ect and that is zero tolerence for my family we tell the people and the m.c so it can be announced that this tipe of behavior will not be tolerated. I have also had non-Indians be so kind take pics and send me coppies even blow them up so i could frame them and some of these shots are my favorites of my little ones and my self one guy took a pic and somehow useing his comp took all the color out of it ,it looked like a shadow it it breath-takeing it hangs next to his bustle this person asked for no money and would not take any money so we asked him and his family to sit with us and to eat for his gift of kind ness so i felt I had to add that to show not all are like the crazy's I even had my pic taken by a french couple who were visiting family I figured why not ill probly never make it to France so heres my chance!!!
Eagle Plumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2005, 05:57 PM   #106
Fancy Schmancy Dancer

MissFancyChick is a glorious beacon of light
Location: formerly in Seattle, now i live in Eastern Washington on the Colville Rez
Credits: 250.00
My Turn....

alrighty well here i go... ayes...

I think that it is wonderful to have our powwows open to the public, yes it raises money, but i also think it is necessary in order to squash the negative stereotypes some ppl have against us. I went to VERY few powwows when i was a kid... until i was about 11 when i started dancing... I learned as much as i could... im sure i looked a little corny out there in my first outfit... (blush) but dammit i was PROUD!
anyways... I think that from growing up in seattle, I am just used to non natives at powwows. they are REAL big tourist attractions out there and i think that is great!! I think that as long as they are respectful of the guidelines, they are fine. I would probably say that most of the disrespectful actions I see at powwows come from our fellow natives, such as being drunk at a powwow, leaving garbage at your chairs or drum, speaking while someone is praying, NOT standing during grand entry, letting your kids run around and play in their regalia...
i could go on and on... Im not trying to say my family or I am perfect... by no means... but im just saying...
Our culture is AWESOME... I love sharing it...
I teach Indian Ed out here in the sticks... this community is half on half off the rez... the schools are 50% Native (clap, clap) A couple ladies at the other schools and I planned for Native American Day, a Cultural Awareness Gathering for our schools... We taught MANY different aspects of the history and culture... these included beading, basket making, drumming, Fish and Wildlife, traditional foods, Teepee raising, stick/bone games, and the different styles of dance, plus a few more...
We invited the community and since it was during school we had itas a field trip and had a GREAT turnout! It was amazing to see how interested these students were in what was going on. They learned a lot and cant wait for us to do this next year. We did this SPECIFICALLY to teach our culture to those who would not normally attend a powwow... and surprisingly this included a lot of Native kids...

BUT ANYWAYS... i probably forgot some things i was going to put, so ill add those later...

LAterssss
Old 10-17-2005, 06:00 PM   #107
Fancy Schmancy Dancer

Location: formerly in Seattle, now i live in Eastern Washington on the Colville Rez
oh yeah... we also had a VERY small powwow in the afternoon... 12-2... just to show some of the dances, social dances, exhibitions,

It was a GREAT idea that i pray continues...
Old 10-17-2005, 06:58 PM   #108
Apache Pride

Desiree has a reputation beyond reputeDesiree has a reputation beyond reputeDesiree has a reputation beyond reputeDesiree has a reputation beyond reputeDesiree has a reputation beyond reputeDesiree has a reputation beyond reputeDesiree has a reputation beyond reputeDesiree has a reputation beyond reputeDesiree has a reputation beyond reputeDesiree has a reputation beyond reputeDesiree has a reputation beyond reputeDesiree has a reputation beyond reputeDesiree has a reputation beyond reputeDesiree has a reputation beyond reputeDesiree has a reputation beyond reputeDesiree has a reputation beyond reputeDesiree has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 647.80
i dont have a problem with it. i dont like when people dress in regalia who are not welcome to. I also dont like the ones who point at you and say to their children "look there's an indian"
Desiree is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2005, 07:37 PM   #109
Standing Rock

Items PresentDevilElephant
Credits: 92,516.18
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
Whenever I see non-natives at a powwow or any native event, I always go out of my way to make them feel welcome and comfortable. I find them a place to sit under the shade if possible and ask them a few questions like where they are from and what nationality they are. Most are very happy to establish some level of communication and connection to the event.

I once witnessed a traditional cloth woman dancer from OK who was very rude to a black woman in a wheelchair and to her daughter. This woman dancer was making the obviously handicapped person move her wheelchair away from the shaded area the woman dancer was sitting in because she claimed she was in her way. The woman in the wheelchair was not in any ones way and the woman dancer kept asking the Arena Director to order the black woman to move to another location. I know the AD was aware of what was going on since he did not make any efforts to kick out the black woman.

About an hour later, two police officers showed up and asked the handicapped woman to move to another location supposedly because she was infringing upon other spectators areas. The woman dancer from OK was in the background waiting for the black woman to be moved. I immediately interjected and told the officers that I've seen the whole episode unfold since I was no more than 12 feet away from them.

Instead of the officers moving the wheel-chair person elsewhere, I invited her and her daughter into the comforts of my canopy and it was very heart-breaking to see tears streaming down their faces when they were not at fault as to what was happening to them. I was very appalled at the way the woman traditional cloth dancer was treating people of a different color! From that point on, I know the area that she was chasing innocent people off from was getting more exposed to sunlight and she eventually had to move elsewhere.

Where does this end?
xTekno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2005, 01:06 AM   #110
Fancy Schmancy Dancer

i knew i had something else... haha

At some Seattle powwows they have a Wanna-Be contest. The dancers are supposed to go out into the audience and choose a "wanna-be" to sponser for a winner-take-all contest... I felt so bad cause the first lady i asked said... " uh... Im not a wanna-be! Ive been powwowing for years!" She was black, so i guess it was my bad... but really... how was i supposed to know ?!!?!? hahahahaha
I even tried to tell her... "well just go do it... They dont know youre really indian !!!"
I was glad that she wasnt TOO offended... she would have had every right to be !! I was apologizing like crazy tho...
In the end i found MY wanna-be and she got runner up but no prize money... oh wells..... maybe next time !
Old 10-18-2005, 06:51 AM   #111
Choc-lack-chick!

Homalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond repute
Homalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 535.92
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissFancyChick
i knew i had something else... haha

At some Seattle powwows they have a Wanna-Be contest. The dancers are supposed to go out into the audience and choose a "wanna-be" to sponser for a winner-take-all contest... I felt so bad cause the first lady i asked said... " uh... Im not a wanna-be! Ive been powwowing for years!" She was black, so i guess it was my bad... but really... how was i supposed to know ?!!?!? hahahahaha
I even tried to tell her... "well just go do it... They dont know youre really indian !!!"
I was glad that she wasnt TOO offended... she would have had every right to be !! I was apologizing like crazy tho...
In the end i found MY wanna-be and she got runner up but no prize money... oh wells..... maybe next time !
Thank you for apologizing. That hurt just reading that post. I can see how the whole contest put you in an awkward position; having to ask someone who doesn't look Indian. Still, whether in fun or not, a contest like that could really hurt a mixedblood and keep them out of the community.
Homalosa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2005, 09:50 PM   #112
Honey Connoissuer

Blackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Blackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 546.23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desiree
i dont have a problem with it. i dont like when people dress in regalia who are not welcome to. I also dont like the ones who point at you and say to their children "look there's an indian"
Be a smart alec about it next time.. just look at them wide eyed and in disbelief and then look over your shoulders frantically and go.. WHERE???
Old 10-19-2005, 10:44 AM   #113
Teen Dancer

musicedu77 has a reputation beyond reputemusicedu77 has a reputation beyond reputemusicedu77 has a reputation beyond reputemusicedu77 has a reputation beyond reputemusicedu77 has a reputation beyond reputemusicedu77 has a reputation beyond reputemusicedu77 has a reputation beyond reputemusicedu77 has a reputation beyond reputemusicedu77 has a reputation beyond reputemusicedu77 has a reputation beyond reputemusicedu77 has a reputation beyond reputemusicedu77 has a reputation beyond reputemusicedu77 has a reputation beyond reputemusicedu77 has a reputation beyond reputemusicedu77 has a reputation beyond reputemusicedu77 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

the only thing i hate is white ppl assuming im white just because i dont have the really dark skin....im not the only one they do this to either...ndn's can tell whos ndn ..it just is..even if their light skinned...the only thing is ppl cant classify wannabes as all light skinned/mixed blood ndn's as wannabe's....there alot of mixed bloods who are raised native and those who are just learning who arent all cherokee or wannabe's..for those who are learning isnt it the responsibility of those of us who are raised native to encourage them to keep on learning?..when im out dancing stuff like that is put away from my mind and i just dance my heart and soul out...i personally have been pulled out from spectator because she said i was mixed blood so i shouldnt dance.i was only 10 then..i felt like crying so stuff like this does make a person not want to participate in their community....i almost didnt want to until my aunte liz gave me a talking to and encouraged me to still participate...
musicedu77 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2005, 12:16 PM   #114
Dancer 4 Life!!

paintedsun22 has a spectacular aura about
I feel that "white people" is kinda stereotypical. I know some full bloods and mixedbloods that don't know a thing about traditions and powwows. They are no more ndn than the full blood Germans. They don't care.
paintedsun22 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2005, 12:19 PM   #115
Pow Wow Committee

Items ElephantRainbowDevilDevil
Eagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond repute
Eagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 32,425.79

Last edited by Eagle Plumes; 05-24-2006 at 05:13 PM..
Eagle Plumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2005, 01:47 PM   #116
powwow bum

ndngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond repute
ndngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,659.73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno
Instead of the officers moving the wheel-chair person elsewhere, I invited her and her daughter into the comforts of my canopy and it was very heart-breaking to see tears streaming down their faces when they were not at fault as to what was happening to them. I was very appalled at the way the woman traditional cloth dancer was treating people of a different color! From that point on, I know the area that she was chasing innocent people off from was getting more exposed to sunlight and she eventually had to move elsewhere.

Where does this end?
Obviously she only
danced Traditional. It's people like that that give Indians a bad name.
ndngirl70 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2005, 02:25 PM   #117
that's not my name

Items PresentPresent
CandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond repute
CandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 40,592.84
The only thing that irritates me about white people claiming Indian is if they only do it when it's convenient to them. If they are out and about working and living and having friends over and none of them even know they're native. What's that say? If they are only native b/c they want to know what benefits they can get from their tribe. We have to be native all the time when you're dark skinned. We can't quit being native. I think that's what is irritating about hobbyists and wannabes.

But really....how come no one brought up Asians at pow wows? they go out there and dance and video tape (we don't know if it's live internet feed) and take pics WHILE they're in the arena dancing around. NO ONE HAS BROUGHT THIS UP.

LMAO Got dang.

had to say something. This thread is getting ridiculous.

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

CandaePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2005, 03:42 PM   #118
We'll See....

kiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond repute
kiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno
I once witnessed a traditional cloth woman dancer from OK who was very rude to a black woman in a wheelchair and to her daughter. This woman dancer was making the obviously handicapped person move her wheelchair away from the shaded area the woman dancer was sitting in because she claimed she was in her way. The woman in the wheelchair was not in any ones way and the woman dancer kept asking the Arena Director to order the black woman to move to another location. I know the AD was aware of what was going on since he did not make any efforts to kick out the black woman.

About an hour later, two police officers showed up and asked the handicapped woman to move to another location supposedly because she was infringing upon other spectators areas. The woman dancer from OK was in the background waiting for the black woman to be moved. I immediately interjected and told the officers that I've seen the whole episode unfold since I was no more than 12 feet away from them.
I know a few Traditional Cloth Women from OKLA who would do this. Just recently I saw one who was getting judged during a contest. When they were all finished with the line up, a light skinned lady walked in front of her, and she made a sour face and rolled her eyes. I was thinking, people think you are so nice, but you cannot hide your true ugly self all the time. It's funny she was acting this way, because OK has a lot of light skinned NDNS. Oh well.............
kiyaanii mom is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2005, 03:53 PM   #119
Teen Dancer

musicedu77 has a reputation beyond reputemusicedu77 has a reputation beyond reputemusicedu77 has a reputation beyond reputemusicedu77 has a reputation beyond reputemusicedu77 has a reputation beyond reputemusicedu77 has a reputation beyond reputemusicedu77 has a reputation beyond reputemusicedu77 has a reputation beyond reputemusicedu77 has a reputation beyond reputemusicedu77 has a reputation beyond reputemusicedu77 has a reputation beyond reputemusicedu77 has a reputation beyond reputemusicedu77 has a reputation beyond reputemusicedu77 has a reputation beyond reputemusicedu77 has a reputation beyond reputemusicedu77 has a reputation beyond repute
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandaePrincess
The only thing that irritates me about white people claiming Indian is if they only do it when it's convenient to them. If they are out and about working and living and having friends over and none of them even know they're native. What's that say? If they are only native b/c they want to know what benefits they can get from their tribe. We have to be native all the time when you're dark skinned. We can't quit being native. I think that's what is irritating about hobbyists and wannabes.

But really....how come no one brought up Asians at pow wows? they go out there and dance and video tape (we don't know if it's live internet feed) and take pics WHILE they're in the arena dancing around. NO ONE HAS BROUGHT THIS UP.

LMAO Got dang.

had to say something. This thread is getting ridiculous.
well yay there many who are light skinned who want the doe....but there are those who were never raised native who like to learn at least ive come acrossed many of those too...but those arent considered hobbists (those who have the desire to learn and dont desire money )...i just think that should be taken into consideration...just a thought...maybe ppl should question those why they want to learn or why they claim themselves to be native and what they hope to gain out of it...if its money then forget them if its learning two thumbs up..
musicedu77 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2005, 03:59 PM   #120
that's not my name

Items PresentPresent
CandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond repute
CandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 40,592.84
YEAH, and I wasn't talking about those who just want to learn their heritage. Maybe you should reread my thread. I was talking about those who are native ONLY when it's convenient. Your reply doesn't pertain to my statement. If you want to learn about your culture, that's great.
But if you're claiming native, you better be like the guy in BLOOD IN BLOOD OUT if you are going to claim native and not look it.

Got dang. (asam alam lata)

LMAO. Someone HAS GOT TO GET THAT.

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

CandaePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links