Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > General > Native Life > Native Issues Who I Am! Who I Am!

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-21-2005, 07:06 PM   #1
Greywolf

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Wepunkwteme will become famous soon enough
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Post Who I Am!

My name is Thomas "Greywolf" Atkins
I am a newly enrolled Chickahominy American Indian.
My father is full Chickahominy and my mother was half Mattaponi & half Dutch as told to me by my elders.
I did not find out about who I was until I was 27yrs old when my Grandmother passed, I am now 41.
Like a lot of mixed Natives, I was not raised on a rez but in the urban community.
However I have considered myself American Indian since that time and do my best to live Traditionally even though I am still in an urban enviroment & have to survive in the white world.
In fact, our heritage was hidden from us. We were raised to think we were white because we were passable & our GrandParents did not want us to go through what they went through.
This was done out of a fear of being relocated again, after the relocation of many Indian families in the Virginia Tribes back around 1930.
My Chickahominy Grandparents were Adkins and their name was changed to Atkins by the VA BIA upon their relocation.
My Mattaponi Grandfather was a Kite whose name was changed to Kyte.
I have recieved very good council from Mattaponi Chief Webster Custalow and Chickahominy Chief Leonard Lonewolf Adkins(now passed on) , Assoc. Chief Gene Adkins & Monacan Nation Council member and Elder George Whitewolf on my traditional wedding preparations in 2003 and a few other problems I have had. In fact George Whitewolf who is also a Ceremony Keeper and Healer officiated our wedding.

I have never claimed to be an American Indian leader or anything like that.
Now I have never claimed to hold any credentials in Native studies. I've never claimed to be a Healer, WisdomKeeper, CeremonyKeeper or any such thing.
After buying my first CP 2 1/2 years ago I realized how many people could be reached and thought(still do) how great it would be to have a "Real" Native TV show on regular television, especially since so many of us can't afford cable or satelite.
This "gentleman"(Fedf) does not like the idea of having a Native Television Show(produced, writtten & acted by real Indian People) which is where we both locked horns.
On several occassions, this "man" have insisted that Indian people don't want this and Indian people don't want that. After I explained that neither he nor I do not speak for all Native Peoples. It started a big rucus.
So because I will not agree with him on this issue and have
argued back at him with the same zeal he did.
He has publicly stated on yahoo groups how he is going to launch a smear campaign against me on all Native groups & has been stalking me ever since.
Mr. Farmer(Fedf) has even went as far to say that just because I was not raised on a rez that I am not Native.
I guess the American Indian blood in my veins means nothing.

So just to make it clear.
I am newly enrolled.
ALL of my personal & public documents have me down as American Indian( for more than 10 yrs now).
I Have never claimed to have any power anywhere
in any Native Nation.
I Have never claimed to be any kind of ceremony or
tribal knowledge holder.
I am just a carpenter from Baltimore MD who is American Indian trying to find & live my life in the way that was hidden from me.
I am learning my way through my heritage like so many
others who have went through what I am now.
In the meantime, I have had two yahoo groups that are open to full & mixed bloods alike to not only learn from each other but to also fight against injustices against my Native Brothers & Sisters: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/American_Indian_Injustice
I have organized a Gathering on the Behalf of my friend Leonard Peltier. It may not have been that successful but we'll get'em next time.
The group I started A.I.I. has been successful in getting results for a few Native Peoples, some are on-going fights, that with the Creator's help we will persevere.
I hope this will show you who I am as a human being
and an American Indian.

Weli Kishku,
(it's a good day)
Thomas Wepunkwteme(Greywolf)

Last edited by Mato Winyan; 06-21-2005 at 08:17 PM..
Wepunkwteme is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-23-2005, 02:29 PM   #2
Tiny Tot Dancer

fedf is infamous around these parts
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wepunkwteme
My name is Thomas "Greywolf" Atkins
I am a newly enrolled Chickahominy American Indian.
My father is full Chickahominy and my mother was half Mattaponi & half Dutch as told to me by my elders.
I did not find out about who I was until I was 27yrs old when my Grandmother passed, I am now 41.
Like a lot of mixed Natives, I was not raised on a rez but in the urban community.
However I have considered myself American Indian since that time and do my best to live Traditionally even though I am still in an urban enviroment & have to survive in the white world.
In fact, our heritage was hidden from us. We were raised to think we were white because we were passable & our GrandParents did not want us to go through what they went through.
This was done out of a fear of being relocated again, after the relocation of many Indian families in the Virginia Tribes back around 1930.
My Chickahominy Grandparents were Adkins and their name was changed to Atkins by the VA BIA upon their relocation.
My Mattaponi Grandfather was a Kite whose name was changed to Kyte.
I have recieved very good council from Mattaponi Chief Webster Custalow and Chickahominy Chief Leonard Lonewolf Adkins(now passed on) , Assoc. Chief Gene Adkins & Monacan Nation Council member and Elder George Whitewolf on my traditional wedding preparations in 2003 and a few other problems I have had. In fact George Whitewolf who is also a Ceremony Keeper and Healer officiated our wedding.

I have never claimed to be an American Indian leader or anything like that.
Now I have never claimed to hold any credentials in Native studies. I've never claimed to be a Healer, WisdomKeeper, CeremonyKeeper or any such thing.
After buying my first CP 2 1/2 years ago I realized how many people could be reached and thought(still do) how great it would be to have a "Real" Native TV show on regular television, especially since so many of us can't afford cable or satelite.
This "gentleman"(Fedf) does not like the idea of having a Native Television Show(produced, writtten & acted by real Indian People) which is where we both locked horns.
On several occassions, this "man" have insisted that Indian people don't want this and Indian people don't want that. After I explained that neither he nor I do not speak for all Native Peoples. It started a big rucus.
So because I will not agree with him on this issue and have
argued back at him with the same zeal he did.
He has publicly stated on yahoo groups how he is going to launch a smear campaign against me on all Native groups & has been stalking me ever since.
Mr. Farmer(Fedf) has even went as far to say that just because I was not raised on a rez that I am not Native.
I guess the American Indian blood in my veins means nothing.

Wrong,
Thomas get a grip. Nobody really cares about you fabrications.Least of all me. I never said that nor did I post that, once again exaggeration, fabrication and character assasination...

So just to make it clear.
I am newly enrolled.
ALL of my personal & public documents have me down as American Indian( for more than 10 yrs now).
I Have never claimed to have any power anywhere
in any Native Nation.
I Have never claimed to be any kind of ceremony or
tribal knowledge holder.
I am just a carpenter from Baltimore MD who is American Indian trying to find & live my life in the way that was hidden from me.

That does not mean that you do not represent yourself as a spokesperson. You have been called out by people in this group group for representing tribes without their permission. You are trying so hard to prove that you are what you say by representing yourself as a spokesman for every cause with the words native or Indian. You have also demonstrated that you cannot accept that anyone could actually know more than you about anything. You have tried consistently to silence all of your critics by spreading lies and libel and even lying to my employer in hopes of getting me fired because I questioned whether you were the appropriate person to be representing yourself as a spokesman for your campaign for an Indian TV sitcom. You accused me of harassing you using my campus computer, 4 months after I had left the campus. So Thomas you lied and I will be happy to post the documents to prove it.
Thomas you have told members of the Native Alliance 2 different stories about your life before you discovered your Indian blood, now we hear another one. I believe that you are a seriously disturbed individual and thats why I didn't proceed against you in the federal district court for libel. I think that you need to try playing some other game, with some other people because Indian people have real issues to confront and you are only interested in proving that you are an Indian. Frankly I don't care, I am more conmcerned that there are impressionable people who would be ignorant enough to take you seriously.

I am learning my way through my heritage like so many
others who have went through what I am now.
In the meantime, I have had two yahoo groups that are open to full & mixed bloods alike to not only learn from each other but to also fight against injustices against my Native Brothers & Sisters: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/American_Indian_Injustice
I have organized a Gathering on the Behalf of my friend Leonard Peltier. It may not have been that successful but we'll get'em next time.

Yeah right you had 20 people there, Marie sent the pics. Thatr was an insult to Leonard Peltier. You have 2 fan clubs, why can't you be honest. Maybe if you had any real commitment to Indian civil rights you'd take a college course in English so that you could actually write a letter to someone an get some action. You claiim to have a degree from some Police College. i.e. you were a cop.

The group I started A.I.I. has been successful in getting results for a few Native Peoples, some are on-going fights, that with the Creator's help we will persevere.
I hope this will show you who I am as a human being
and an American Indian.

Where is your enrollment card, which tribe or all tribes... Please Thomas no body cares, and you are only pissing into the wind...

Weli Kishku,
(it's a good day)

Right like the right to wear a bolo tie. Really Thomas why don't you see what Indian lawyere have to say about that hoax. Thomas get a life, get some education, realize as Omar Vega wrote you don't have to have Indian blood to help Indian people, and get some counseling about your continuing identity crisis and your guilt driven compulsions...

Thomas Wepunkwteme(Greywolf)
fedf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-23-2005, 02:43 PM   #3
Kili!

Wojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond repute
I'm not getting into the pissing contest you and fedf are having because, frankly, it's childish and silly. But, I do have a question out of sheer curiosity. If your dad is a full blood (4/4) and your mom is half (1/2), then that makes you 3/4 Indian.

First off, how in the world could your dad pass as white being a full blood? How could you pass for white?
Old 06-23-2005, 02:57 PM   #4
PowWows.com Addicts

~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
Hey SD, My dad was 4/4 and my mom was 1/2 and I can pass as white. Makes me 3/4. My brother looks diferent than me. Pictures of us both- same parents. Genetics, what can ya do?

But I've been told it's the other way around!

Last edited by ~pathwalker~; 06-23-2005 at 03:08 PM..
~pathwalker~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-23-2005, 03:50 PM   #5
Honey Connoissuer

Blackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Blackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 546.23
Savings: 1.00

I feel ya pathwalker! I bet your brother is a younger brother too huh?
Old 06-23-2005, 03:55 PM   #6
PowWows.com Addicts

~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
Your just sayin that cause I look OLD arent cha? J/k
Actually he was first born, but even my step-sisters look like me, the boyz dont.

Our brothers are good lookin though, Ennit?

Old 06-23-2005, 04:19 PM   #7
Tiny Tot Dancer

As Thomas' adversary I should intoroduce myself.
I'm Dr. Franklin Farmer, I am a history professor and an enrolled member of the Echota Cherokee Tribe of Alabama. I am a triracial. My father's family are black, Anglo Saxon and French and we trace our ancestry back to Edward Farmer, a Quaker who held slaves in southern New Jersey and my paternal grandmother who was half black and half Creole French from Charleston SC. My mother's family were Scots-Irish Cherokee and Creek. Unlike my adversary we were a family proud of our triracial heritage and celebrated our ancestry since I was a child. We didn't just discovered it, we were proud of being Indian and were taught to respect all of our ancestors traditions including our white family, who we kept in contact with since 1865.

I was educated here in Philadelphia at public schools and wenet to university in Ontario after immigrating in the 1960's to raise my family. I hold a BA and MA in black and African history from the University of Guelph and a Ph.D. in education from Hamilton University.

I have been active in the human rights movement and the civil rights movement here in the U.S. since high school. My parents were both activists, my father was a sucessful businessman owning a number of businesses during my childhood and entering a career in civil service as director of the human relations commission of Philadelphia in 1967 sreving until 1984. My mother hold a Ed.D and was a career educator, president of the NCTE (National Conference of Teachers of English) until she became an ordained Episcopal priest in 1986 serving as rector of St. Matthias PE Chirch in Philadelphia. I was active in the anti war movement and was a staff member at 17 of the SCLS SCOPE summer voter registration project in Georgia, I was on SCLC staff in Mississippi in 1966, I also worked in Appalachia as a volunteer working on race relations in 1967. I am a member of the Religious Society of Friends and believe that social change must follow the nonviolent paradigm to be both positive and lasting. Nonviolent direct action is the sword that heals as Martin King and Gandhi proved.

I have taught and lived in the Siksika Nation in Alberta and in thye Madziwa Reserve Lands in Zimbabwe Central Africa. I'm a dual US Canadian citizen and I am affiliated with numerous First Nations organizations in Canada.

I have 2 children and one grandson. My son David is practicing law in Calgary, Alberta where he specializes in First Nations energy law and human rights. My daughter a graduate of my alma mater, is a successful actor in Toronto with a number of Shakespearean roles in theater roles and some TV credits inlcuding "Honey I Shrunk the Kids"TV series to her credit.

I have been active in local tribe The SE Cherokee Confederacy serving as security at our pow wows and with our Native Students Assn. where I assisted in many activities and as an advisor to Native students ( some help me monitor the Internet Indians).

I own a newsgroup and we are devoted to ending racismm and violence in all our communities. We are NOT a native group, we are an anti racist, anti violence, anti ignorance group of progressive activists who realize that without peace there will never be justice.

I have serious problems with people who are phony and try to solve their personal problems with their own identities on the internet. I believe that the internet if the world's largest classroom and should be used as a learning tool, not to pursue your own ego driven agenda.

Again I inivite members who are are interested in progressive political and social change to join our group. We are not in chatty games and personal communications, thats why we have telephones, we are about actions against racism.

Currently I'm writing the history of my tribe through an arrangement with our chief, all royalties will be donated to our tribal scholarship fund. I believe that the future for Indian and all minority youth is through education and to that end I plan on endowing a scholarship in the future exclusively for Indian students at my university.

In the next year I will be retiring to spend more time with my research and fighting for the rights of all minority people particularly children. And to insuring quality education for all. I want to see every Indian, black, Latino child who is capable intellectually of completing a college degree within my lifetime. I want to see universal access to education and full inclusion of all people into American life and to see that all children are born into homes and families that are free of crime, domestic violence and ignorance. Then we will eliminate poverty in my lifetime.

Thomas and his band are but a small deviation, not a detour for me and my associates. I really hope that he gets the help he needs, because all he is doing is alienating people with his non issues and nonsense.

Thank you for your indulgence, now I'll get back to my work which is really far more important that playing Indians and whites.

Dr. Franklin Farmer
Owner Red_Black_White_Truth_Seekers@yahoogroups.com
Villanova University,
History Department
Villnova PA
Old 06-23-2005, 04:28 PM   #8
Tiny Tot Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singerdad
I'm not getting into the pissing contest you and fedf are having because, frankly, it's childish and silly. But, I do have a question out of sheer curiosity. If your dad is a full blood (4/4) and your mom is half (1/2), then that makes you 3/4 Indian.

First off, how in the world could your dad pass as white being a full blood? How could you pass for white?
You have a very good point. Thomas has posted this and other stories in other groups. It really makes me wonder if he even knows who his father is.
This is not a pissing contest. I just find this man to be totally repugnant, a liar and a fraud. I make no bones about saying so so in any forum where I encounter him. Thomas is so full of his own stories he can't remember which one he told to whom...
I would like to see the same done to him as he tried to do to me, however 400 years of Quaker nonviolence and conditioning tells me to forgive him because he's not well. He's delusional. But he's also dangerous. Do you know what an agent provocateur is. Be careful what you say to him because you never know who his freinds really are. He has no history before he came on line about 2 years ago...
No this is not a pissing contest and as soon as Thomas realizes that he'll leave as he's done with other groups when the good membership catches on to him. Folks he's here because he wants to sell you. He's a spammer and an an e-marketeer, thats all and being an "Indian" is his hook...
Old 06-23-2005, 04:35 PM   #9
PowWows.com Addicts

Old 06-23-2005, 08:01 PM   #10
Greywolf

Wepunkwteme will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Singerdad

Well SD,
I would just as soon ignore the jerk.
But I posted what I did because I don't like
having lies spread about me.
Thats why you don't see me responding to him directly.
As for my looks, my mother was half Dutch.
I guess I got that looks gene from that Dutch in my mother.
My father, older brother and sister all have dark hair
& darker skin than me.
They look more like my dad.
As for All the junk that goofball is spewing, He only wishes
he actually knew me, but he doesn't.
He doesn't even know how to read.
If he did, he would have seen that my enrolled "Nation" is
Chickahominy.
If he really knew what he was talking about he would know
that I am waiting for word from the Mattaponi Tribal Council
on my enrollment with them.
However, since he does not know me personally, he is not
privy to my personal informnation or life.
He keeps asking me for all this personal info, like I would
divulge ANY of my personal info to him.
Everyone knows about me what I will allow them to know.
If they don't except that, then oh well.

You get my point right?

greywolf
Wepunkwteme is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-23-2005, 08:34 PM   #11
Honey Connoissuer

Blackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~pathwalker~
Your just sayin that cause I look OLD arent cha? J/k
Actually he was first born, but even my step-sisters look like me, the boyz dont.

Our brothers are good lookin though, Ennit?
Actually I was just kinda guessing... hard to tell by the pics but yeah.. good lookin apparently runs in our families LOL!
Old 06-23-2005, 09:39 PM   #12
PowWows.com Addicts

Hehee BB, yes its hard to tell age in those but the sad thing is.... he never passed age 27 in "92", know what I mean?

Old 06-23-2005, 10:01 PM   #13
~NDN MAMA~

ndnmama80 is just really nice
Credits: 737.41
Quote:
Originally Posted by fedf
As Thomas' adversary I should intoroduce myself.
I'm Dr. Franklin Farmer, I am a history professor and an enrolled member of the Echota Cherokee Tribe of Alabama. I am a triracial. My father's family are black, Anglo Saxon and French and we trace our ancestry back to Edward Farmer, a Quaker who held slaves in southern New Jersey and my paternal grandmother who was half black and half Creole French from Charleston SC. My mother's family were Scots-Irish Cherokee and Creek. Unlike my adversary we were a family proud of our triracial heritage and celebrated our ancestry since I was a child. We didn't just discovered it, we were proud of being Indian and were taught to respect all of our ancestors traditions including our white family, who we kept in contact with since 1865.

I was educated here in Philadelphia at public schools and wenet to university in Ontario after immigrating in the 1960's to raise my family. I hold a BA and MA in black and African history from the University of Guelph and a Ph.D. in education from Hamilton University.

I have been active in the human rights movement and the civil rights movement here in the U.S. since high school. My parents were both activists, my father was a sucessful businessman owning a number of businesses during my childhood and entering a career in civil service as director of the human relations commission of Philadelphia in 1967 sreving until 1984. My mother hold a Ed.D and was a career educator, president of the NCTE (National Conference of Teachers of English) until she became an ordained Episcopal priest in 1986 serving as rector of St. Matthias PE Chirch in Philadelphia. I was active in the anti war movement and was a staff member at 17 of the SCLS SCOPE summer voter registration project in Georgia, I was on SCLC staff in Mississippi in 1966, I also worked in Appalachia as a volunteer working on race relations in 1967. I am a member of the Religious Society of Friends and believe that social change must follow the nonviolent paradigm to be both positive and lasting. Nonviolent direct action is the sword that heals as Martin King and Gandhi proved.

I have taught and lived in the Siksika Nation in Alberta and in thye Madziwa Reserve Lands in Zimbabwe Central Africa. I'm a dual US Canadian citizen and I am affiliated with numerous First Nations organizations in Canada.

I have 2 children and one grandson. My son David is practicing law in Calgary, Alberta where he specializes in First Nations energy law and human rights. My daughter a graduate of my alma mater, is a successful actor in Toronto with a number of Shakespearean roles in theater roles and some TV credits inlcuding "Honey I Shrunk the Kids"TV series to her credit.

I have been active in local tribe The SE Cherokee Confederacy serving as security at our pow wows and with our Native Students Assn. where I assisted in many activities and as an advisor to Native students ( some help me monitor the Internet Indians).

I own a newsgroup and we are devoted to ending racismm and violence in all our communities. We are NOT a native group, we are an anti racist, anti violence, anti ignorance group of progressive activists who realize that without peace there will never be justice.

I have serious problems with people who are phony and try to solve their personal problems with their own identities on the internet. I believe that the internet if the world's largest classroom and should be used as a learning tool, not to pursue your own ego driven agenda.

Again I inivite members who are are interested in progressive political and social change to join our group. We are not in chatty games and personal communications, thats why we have telephones, we are about actions against racism.

Currently I'm writing the history of my tribe through an arrangement with our chief, all royalties will be donated to our tribal scholarship fund. I believe that the future for Indian and all minority youth is through education and to that end I plan on endowing a scholarship in the future exclusively for Indian students at my university.

In the next year I will be retiring to spend more time with my research and fighting for the rights of all minority people particularly children. And to insuring quality education for all. I want to see every Indian, black, Latino child who is capable intellectually of completing a college degree within my lifetime. I want to see universal access to education and full inclusion of all people into American life and to see that all children are born into homes and families that are free of crime, domestic violence and ignorance. Then we will eliminate poverty in my lifetime.

Thomas and his band are but a small deviation, not a detour for me and my associates. I really hope that he gets the help he needs, because all he is doing is alienating people with his non issues and nonsense.

Thank you for your indulgence, now I'll get back to my work which is really far more important that playing Indians and whites.

Dr. Franklin Farmer
Owner Red_Black_White_Truth_Seekers@yahoogroups.com
Villanova University,
History Department
Villnova PA
fedf, since you have so much going for you, why do you continue to waste your time talkin s*** about greywolf? I assume you have more important things to do. And even if he is what you say, oh well, then he's got issues. But I don't think anyone is here to judge who's what and wants proof that everyone on here is what they say. Honestly I don't care, I have more important things to worry about. You keep followin this guy, tryin to get everyone to dislike him. But your not doing too good a job, cuz I think you are makin everyone turn on you.

www.myspace.com/ndnmama
ndnmama80 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-23-2005, 10:27 PM   #14
Hola!

kgirl7 has a reputation beyond repute
kgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,660.82
Yeah i'd have to agree with ndnmama, you seem like you have a good purpose but the way in which you chose to speak took attention from your message and instead caused people to not like you. Sometimes you gotta give people info and then step back and let them digest it instead of ramming it down their throats.
Old 06-24-2005, 04:58 AM   #15
Honey Connoissuer

Quote:
Hehee BB, yes its hard to tell age in those but the sad thing is.... he never passed age 27 in "92", know what I mean?
I'm sorry to hear that PW... It would break my heart to lose my brother. He's one of my best friends.
Old 06-24-2005, 08:15 AM   #16
Kili!

Wojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wepunkwteme
Well SD,
If he did, he would have seen that my enrolled "Nation" is
Chickahominy.
If he really knew what he was talking about he would know
that I am waiting for word from the Mattaponi Tribal Council
on my enrollment with them.

greywolf

I can see how being cyber stalked like this would be aggravating.

Most tribes don't allow dual enrollment. Do the Chickahominys and Mattaponis allow this?
Old 06-24-2005, 10:36 AM   #17
PowWows.com Addicts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbear
I'm sorry to hear that PW... It would break my heart to lose my brother. He's one of my best friends.
I was messed up for 7 years until I came to terms with it. Thank you for your nice thoughts.

Old 06-24-2005, 12:36 PM   #18
PowWows.com Addicts

NDNQt has a reputation beyond reputeNDNQt has a reputation beyond reputeNDNQt has a reputation beyond repute
NDNQt has a reputation beyond reputeNDNQt has a reputation beyond reputeNDNQt has a reputation beyond reputeNDNQt has a reputation beyond reputeNDNQt has a reputation beyond reputeNDNQt has a reputation beyond reputeNDNQt has a reputation beyond reputeNDNQt has a reputation beyond reputeNDNQt has a reputation beyond reputeNDNQt has a reputation beyond reputeNDNQt has a reputation beyond reputeNDNQt has a reputation beyond reputeNDNQt has a reputation beyond reputeNDNQt has a reputation beyond reputeNDNQt has a reputation beyond reputeNDNQt has a reputation beyond reputeNDNQt has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 5,809.51
No, in fact they do not - at least the Chickahominy doesn't - I was told if I was enrolled w/my mom's tribe (Lumbee) I could not be enrolled with my dad's (Chickahominy). As for the Mattaponi's guidelines I don't know.
Old 06-24-2005, 01:48 PM   #19
Honey Connoissuer

You know I'm just finding it slightly humerous that two people from State recognized tribes are calling each other wannabes... kinda different for around here ennit?
Old 06-24-2005, 02:15 PM   #20
~NDN MAMA~

ndnmama80 is just really nice
Credits: 737.41
Quote:
I was messed up for 7 years until I came to terms with it. Thank you for your nice thoughts.
Sorry to hear about that PW. I also lost my brother in '96 when he was my age. Hugs!

www.myspace.com/ndnmama
ndnmama80 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links