Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > General > Native Life > Native Issues Working dogs In the circle Working dogs In the circle

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-16-2005, 02:13 PM   #21
WillaDaKilla

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
woggs is a splendid one to beholdwoggs is a splendid one to beholdwoggs is a splendid one to behold
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Haven't dogs always been a part of our lives as Natives...they have always been our lil homies..!LOL I think Alaska Natives still use em traditianlly too..
HMMM
eyelashes: eyelashes:
eyelashes
woggs is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-16-2005, 02:39 PM   #22
Cloud Dancer

AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by woggs
Haven't dogs always been a part of our lives as Natives...they have always been our lil homies..!LOL I think Alaska Natives still use em traditianlly too..
HMMM

ya know I thouht of that too.... For OUr ( Blackfoot) people we had what was called the Dog days... Time before Horses... that pulled travois.. hunted with us... did alot of work.. serviced us...
But I still think that Humans should be able to rely on each other in a time of need.
AngelFeather is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-04-2005, 12:18 AM   #23
crazywolf

crazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 338.47
Savings: 1.00
update

Boozhoo niji,

I just learned a little tidbit over the weekend, speaking to friends and such at the pow wow. There was one at the Mt. Dora pow wow that defended the woman that wanted to bring the dog in. Speaking to him later he changed his story. He said he only defended the woman, because she threatened to sue Terry (the guy that put on the Mt Dora pow wow) if he didnt allow the dog in.

So hmmm... what we got here is definately someone wanting attention, either that or to be paid in some way for lack of attention?

These people, dont they just make you sick?

Derek
crazywolf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links